Desire Alive

By JakTsu3

After Ace created the new world he decides to stay with his friend to start a new life. But shortly a spacequ... More

Prolonged
Ready! Fight the AST!
Fight for the Princess
A "Normal" Date part 1
A "normal" Date part 2
The Ice spirit
Ready... Fight!
Saving Hermit
A "Normal" trip to the hot springs
The New girl/spirit

Nightmare stalker

369 17 4
By JakTsu3

Itsuka Residents

Kotori: where's y/n onii-chan?

Shido: he told us that he is going to be late.

Tohka: why?

Shiori: well because one of his classmate/friend got sick and she call him if he could copy his notes.

Tohka: oh okay.... What!

Kotori: don't worry about it he only sees her as a friend nothing else.

Tohka: okay.

Yoshinon: well Tohka-Chan he could

Shiori quickly cover his mouth and whisper something to the puppet and stay quiet.

Shido: Tohka don't silence Yoshinon but Kotori is correct they are just friends.(though) but I'm sure she will question him why he was "avoiding her"

Kotori: so don't worry about that.

Tohka: I'm worry for something else.

Shido: like what?

Tohka: I don't know, I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen to him.

Kotori: if that's the case y/n has his Desire Driver on him.

Shido: and I'm questioning why is he carrying it with him all of the time.

Shiori: he told me just in case if a Jyamato and a Kamen Rider appear.

Shido: forget what I just said.... did he took the Boost buckle?

Shiori: yes he did, So he should be find.

Tohka: I hope so.

Yoshino than graves the TV controls and puts on something that everyone could watch but Tohka still has that feeling and she hopes that y/n will be alright.

With Y/n

Y/n was in the apartment of his friend and was leading his noted to his friend who didn't show up to class today.

Y/n: also this is the homework that we have to done by next week.

????: thanks y/n.

Y/n: no problem, Miyako. What are friends for.

Miyako Shikimori

Miyako: y/n.

Y/n: yes?

Miyako: I have notices that you have with the new girl lately rather than us.

Y/n: you mean Tohka?

Miyako: yes, and why is that?

Y/n: well that's because I'm showing her around.

Miyako: for two months?

Y/n stay quiet and he mentally facepalm after he mess up. It has been over three months since he meet Tohka.

Miyako: do you like her? Because Kyou thinks you have a crush on her.

Y/n: what makes her think that?

Miyako: because we saw you two are always together, eating together, walking together and we saw you two on a date a week ago.

Y/n:....

Miyako: is it true than.

Y/n: what I understand was I was been spy on.

Miyako: sorry.

Y/n: don't apologize now I know why I have the feeling of been wacth lately.

Miyako: excuse me?

Y/n: lately I have a feeling that I was been wacth by someone and now i know it was you guys. Now I could relax now.

Miyako: huh... about that...

Y/n:?

Miyako: Yuu told us that he saw someone watching you.

Y/n: what! when?

Miyako: a week ago. When the two of you were heading to the restaurant that's when he saw someone in the shadows he said it was a girl.

Y/n stay quiet for a second until a group of girls pops up to his mind.

Y/n:(tough) could it be the AST? It couldn't be Reine made up every document for Tohka so she could have a normal life with us. Unless....

A group that he knows really well comes up to his mind.

Y/n:(tough) Aine, Himekawa, Yurisia and Origami!

He stands up and he quickly graves his stuff.

Y/n: Sorry, Shikimori I need to go and now.

Miyako sees him quickly leaving and she notices that he was furious with someone, thinking that he might know the person spying on him. While for y/n quickly gets out of the apartment building and started to run to his home thinking the AST could be their ready to attack her ones she steps outside. He started to head to an alley way ones he was about to enter he quickly stops and jumps back dodging a pair of hands that appear out of the dark that try to grave him. He started to run away from the alleyway ones he was far away helooks around and doesn't see one until he spoted a pair of eyes looking at him directly. He quickly pulls out his Desire Driver and places it on his waist and Pulls out both buckles and inserted into his Driver.

Set

Y/n: Henshin!

Dual on!
Get Ready for Boost &Magnum!
Ready? Fight!

Geats than aims his gun at the direction where the pair of eyes were but they were gone. He doesn't let his guard down and started to look around with his gun at hand until he does a spin kick knocking some how try to attack him from behind. He looks at the person that he knock down but at the second that he looks their was no one.

Geats: what the heck?!

Geats was questioning himself if he really kick someone a second ago but his thoughs were interrupted when he gets shot on the back he looks and sees the pair of eyes and the person was holding a pair of guns a Musket and a Flintlock. The person than started fire at him but Geats takes cover behind a tree and peaks out and aims his gun at the person but was now gone.

Geats: where did-

Before he could finish his sentence someone started to pull him towards an alley way he looks and sees the same person and he could see her smiling. Geats than pulls the hammer of the gun and aims at her.

Bullet charge!

He than pulls the trigger and started to rapid fire at her. The pair of hands let's him go and she quickly disappeared. Geats quickly stands up and looks around if she was around. After seen that she was no where he lowered his gun and started to leave but what he didn't notice was someone jumps towards him ready to strike him down. But what she didn't expect was for Geats quickly turns and Aims his gun at her.

Geats: Gotcha bitch!

Geats pulls the trigger without any hesitantio and a loud gun shots could be heard all over the city.

Itsuka Residents

We can see everyone in the living room playing games while they waiting for y/n to arrive everyone was having fun out of suddenly Tohka stand up in a panic and everyone looks at her.

Shido: Tohka are you alright?

Tohka: I'm not sure i got a feeling that y/n is trouble.

Kotori: you shouldn't be worried y/n can take care of himself.

Tohka: I know but...

Kotori: if he was in trouble he would call us by now.

With Geats

Geats was now in the middle of the park and has his Magnum Shooter on hand. He hears a something behind him, he quickly turns and fires his gun but their was someone. He gets shot on the back he quickly turns and fires but than gets shot on his left side so he turns and was about to pull the trigger but gets shoot on the back again he looks and started to get shot in all directions.

Geats after noticing this he place his hand on the ground and does a hand spin. While he was spinning on the palm of his hand he started to fire his gun at multiple directions, when he was firing it his opponent stop shooting. He than stops and gets on his feet and starts to look around and doesn't see someone but he doesn't let his guard down but he fells someone was holding from his ankles. He looks down but gets thrown towards a tree. Geats than looks up and sees her aiming her Musket at him. Geats try's to raise his gun at her but the Magnum Shooter gets knocked out of his hand he looks at her but notices that someone was behind her.

Geats: Great, another one if thinks could get any worse by now!

Geats stands up and quickly press the button of his driver.

Revolve on!

Now with his Armor set now flip was ready for evere those two are planning. But what he didn't expect was for the other girls pulls out an energy sword and decapitated her right infront of him.

Geats: what the...

After she decapitated her looks at Geats.

?????: are you alright?

Geats: huh?!

?????: I said are you alright?

Geats: y-yes.

?????: is good to know.

She than puts away her energy sword.

?????: you most be the Guardian the AST talks about?

Geats: are you from the AST?

Geats gets in a defense position and she notices this and decided to calm him down.

?????: kind of... but I was transferred their.

Geats: let me guess to finish what they started with?

?????: if you mean by princess and Hermit.

Geats after hearing the names gets ready for a fight.

?????: no.

Geats: what?!

?????: like I said. Like you I believe they aren't doing this on purpose.

Geats: than why are you with them.

?????: because I'm after the spirit Nightmare.

Geats: Nightmare?

?????: is the girl that you were fighting a moment ago I'm after her because she murder someone important to me.

Geats: and now you are done with your vengeance am i right?

?????: no.

Geats: excuse me?

?????: my partner and I have kill her multiple times and she always comes back.

Geats: how is that possible?

?????: we aren't sure but I believe that she can clone her self.

Geats: a spirit with the power to clone her self.

?????: like I said we aren't sure because we don't enough information about Nightmare and Geats let me tell you something.

Geats looks at her.

?????: I know you are trying to save the spirit and I respect that but not all spirits aren't friendly like Nightmare...and she cannot be save. She needs to be eliminated at all cause.

Geats: what if I don't to eliminate her?

?????: she will kill you.

Geats:....

Their was a couple seconds of silence until the girl decided to speak.

?????: it was a pleasure to meet you Geats, but I most go now before my partner wonders where I was.

She was about to leave but stop and look at Geats.

?????: by the way, my name is Houki Ukiyo.

Houki Ukiyo

Geats after hearing her last name was in shock.

Geats: Ukiyo?!

Geats before he could get answers from her. Houki flies away from the area making him frustrated after seen her fly away.

Geats: could she be related to me? She could have answers that I'm looking for?

Geats was deep on his thoughts until he hears someone screaming for help and quickly goes where the scream was coming from. After a while of searching he found where the scream came from and it was in an alley way and what he sees was a girl of his same age been drag by the mysterious girl that was stalking him and attacked him a moment ago. Whit out waiting time he ignited his engine protrusion from his arms and his Visor change color to a purple color and the flames change color as well and he charge towards her throws a punch hitting her on the face sending her crashing towards the wall. And the hands that was holding her, let's her go and Geats quickly catches her before she hits the ground and looks at the spirit that he punch but wasn't their anymore. So Geats quickly leaves the area before the spirit appears again and takes the girl to a safe place.

Timeskip

The girls was waking up and sees that she is on bench was wondering who she got their till she sees Geats next to her.

Geats: you are awake now.

?????: who are you?

Geats: I'm Geats.

??????: Geats?

Geats: yes and the reason why you are here was I bring you here after you were attack.

?????: attack?

She than remembers that someone attack her in the alleyway.

??????: you save me?

Geats: yes and who attack you run away.

?????: thank you so much Geats.

Geats: no problem and what were you doing at this time of night?

?????: Ara Ara a curious one aren't you.

Geats just glares at her.

?????: I was taking a little night walk until I heard gunshots coming from the park so I try to turn around and that's when someone attack me.

Geats:(thoughts) she hear it when I was fighting Nightmare.

?????: sorry I have presented my self, my name is Tokisaki Kurumi.

Geats: it's a pleasure Tokisaki.(through) something is off about her and I don't know why? Any way where is your home.

Kurumi: is close by and why are you asking?

Geats: I take you back home I don't want the person who attack you appear again.

Kurumi: thank you again but are we walking?

Geats just stands up and graves the handle of the Boost buckle and twisted it and the Boostriker appeared right infront of them suprised her. Geats than gets on and gives her a helmet at her.

Geats: safety first.

Kurumi takes it and put it on and hops on the Boostriker and hugs him on the back.

Geats: tell me where you live.

Kurumi just nobs with a smile and Geats started to drive the Boostriker towards Kurumi home. But what he didn't notice was Kurumi have a small smirk on her face.

Timeskip
[Itsuka Residents]

After he took Kurumi back to her home, y/n was on his bedroom laying on his bed and remembered what happen tonight.

Y/n: so who was stalking me was a spirit after all... Nightmare? I wonder how long has this spirit been stalking me? And....

He than remembers the girl that help him.

Y/n: Houki Ukiyo... could she be related to me? If that's the case I could get the answer that I'm looking for. And that girl Kurumi? I don't know why but something felt off about her.

Y/n doesn't know why but something was telling him to stay away from her at all costs.

Y/n: maybe I'm just imagine it... or not?

Y/n looks at the ceiling trying to shake off that feeling but what he didn't notice was in the distaste Nightmare was looking at him.

Nightmare: we will meet again, Y/n Ukiyo.

And Nightmare disaster from the area before she anymore could see her.

Aine Apartment

In Aine apartment we can see her sleeping but she was shaking alot and was moving from side to side it look like that she was having a nightmare until she wakes up screaming y/n name. She takes a couple of breath and started to cry.

Aine: it was just a nightmare but I haven't since I was with y/n.

Aine than remembers the Nightmare that she have a moment ago. Her,Himekawa, Yurisia, Origami, Geats, Tycoon, Shirowe, Na-go, Buffa, Tohka and Yoshino were on the school roof fighting against the spirit name Nightmare. And what horrified her is Y/n with multiple injuries and the spirit Nightmare right infront of him and place her Musket right infront of his forehead and with a malicious smiles pulls the trigger killing him right infront of everyone.

After remembering it she started to cry uncontrollably after seen y/n been kill right infront of her. She was hoping it was just a nightmare but she remember that sometimes a dream can come to realty.

Aine: this is the reason why I broke up with you in order to protect you.

Next Time:
The new girl/spirit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 342 14
In the Date a live universe, an average student Named Shido Itsuka had his life wrapped up in the responsibilities of sealing the spirits and gifting...
92.6K 1K 34
Y/N L/N died by an accident and a powerful mysterious figure gave him a second chance to live and with a powerful ability and an ancient artifact to...
192 24 16
"𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲?" 𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗱...
7.2K 251 20
Warning: +18 content and Lemon. Mio didn't die, and Tohka stayed with him. shidou finally had his happy ending, where his loving ones stayed with him...