Three O's

Por hh-ist

Femdom -mostly gentle- short stories. Más

O.O.O Explanation & Requests
ASKING FOR IT ~ Eli
GOOD ENOUGH ~ Eli
DAY OFF ~ Eli ~ request
EMBARRASSED ~ Theo
WEDNESDAY ~ Eli
WEDNESDAY PT.2 ~ Eli
~ Questions ~
TICKLISH PT.1 ~ Eli
TICKLISH PT.2 ~ Eli

NEW TOY ~ Theo

2.6K 47 7
Por hh-ist

"The kitchen is done."

Theo calls it out from inside, a few breaths away from strained.

He'd have a better chance of sounding normal if you didn't know any better.

"Hm?" You question like you didn't hear him or his effort. Like the corner of your eye hadn't caught him set down his rag and shift his legs just shy of discreet before letting you know he'd finished.

"The kitchens' done." He repeats, opting for getting louder instead of moving closer. Yes, it made sense, but he'd have yelled no matter how far away you were. He wouldn't, couldn't come get you, because then you'd notice how shaky his walk was.

There'd be no hiding the way he was handling the new toy you'd given him. The plug you had planned on trying out in public, but eventually decided to use in the house first.

You'd changed your mind just to give Theo a feel for it.

Have a little fun.

It's why you'd also proposed the idea of treating the situation as if you were actually out, and that meant you both couldn't do anything that would get second glances. No mentioning the toy, no touching, no reactions, nothing.

You gave him a few tasks to complete alongside the rule, and even though he'd agreed like he didn't need the practice, like it would be easy, the plug's lowest setting had him tense immediately, struggling to do what you'd asked of him. He hid it well for a while though, almost quiet as he pushed himself to run through your chores and ignore the toy; enough to start to feel good, but not nearly enough to make him cum.

It was frustrating, even more so because you didn't seem to care. Theo knew you wouldn't pay him any mind in public, and part of him even liked the way he was being ignored. But, you just looked so unbothered compared to the way he was feeling that another part of him wanted-just a little-attention.

Even when you'd turned it up, making him jolt and whip around, you stayed absorbed in your phone as if you hadn't. It made his head fuzzy, the way you could so easily do that and not even bother to look at him. He'd hung it low as he gripped the kitchen counter he was trying to clean, his legs close to crossing. You could hear the sudden, sharp breaths from the living room, see the small shivers that ran through his frame, but he didn't say anything to you either. He wanted to show he could ignore it the same way you were.

He'd have to be right on the edge before he'd so much as ask you to turn it down, let alone turn it off.

That's why this was fun.

You get up slowly, purposely, not looking anywhere near Theo until you're walking towards him. You smile when you do, like your actions are innocent.

You'd have a better chance of seeming it if he didn't know any better.

"Looks good doesn't it?" He asks, pointing his chin at his work and stare at you.

It's damn near spotless, the kitchen. It's so clean that your inspection would last all of a minute.

You draw it out anyway, because even though the kitchen does look good, so does he; feening for your eye contact and trying to control the flinch and knit of his brows.

"Really?" Theo questions, following every movement you make around his work. It already took him long enough and your slow examination feels even worse than the actual task was.

"What?" You ask, thick with mock concern as you check over the appliances, the counter, the sink. "Is there a reason you're being impatient?"

"You want me to say why." He combats, sliding himself between you and the counter, dropping his voice and leaning in like there are prying ears. "Cause I will."

You snort. At least he's playing along.

"You don't have to. It's obvious." You whisper back. "You would definitely get caught."

And then you tell him to do it all over; clean the kitchen and it's entirely again.

It makes him move back, check your stance and see if there's any way he could get out of this, or at least make it seem like he wants to.

But there's nothing. You're expectant, teasing, degrading.

"Fine." Theo rolls his eyes, extra for effect. Even like this, he'd actually clean it a thousand times if you messed with him; made it sound like he didn't do good enough the first time. "But I wouldn't get us caught."

"You sure?" You look him up and down, raising an eyebrow.

Sure, he could say his flushed face was because he's hot. The gulp of his throat was because his mouths' dry. The twist of his legs is because his pants are uncomfortable, or maybe he has to pee. The slump in his spine is just because he's tired after all these chores you've made him do. The steady grip on the counter though, the stifled moans, his clear erection, they would make all those explanations pointless. Outside, someone would notice somethings' up whether he's gonna admit it or not.

But that's part of his fun too; combating even when you're right. It's why you don't point out any of it just yet.

"If you say so." You turn away, taking your own steps back and pulling out a chair at the dining table. You go right back to your phone, sitting closer to ignore him just the same.

"Take your time." You add.

"I will."

The rustling of Theo's cleaning is back almost instantly, the running water turning on and off as he runs a sponge over the counters. He's scrubbing away nothing but still going just as hard as before to show he can do this. Even more to distract himself.

He holds up better than you expect, although to be fair there isn't much to clean. Part of you wants to make him do the tiles next because of it. Have him scrub them on his hands and knees and maybe turn the plug up while he's at it. Make him cum right there on the floor, just like that.

But it's not what you would do in public. You'd let him hunch over as he's starting to now, and then ask him how he's doing.

Bummer you play by the rules.

"You done?" You call out when the scrubbing turns intermittent.

He isn't.

"No," Theo straightens in case you decide to look, trying to angle his body so you wouldn't be able to see as he finds the counter a second time, grip tighter and flexing. "Almost."

"Are you gonna be able to finish it?" You ask, acting like someone who is generally concerned he won't be able to. A worried passerby that might offer him help. "You sound a little...worn out."

"I'm fine." The scrubbing returns, but it doesn't make him any more convincing.

"You don't sound fine. If it's too much you can just tell me."

He's shaking his head in your peripheral, ringing out his rag forcefully.

"You're so annoying." It's more annoying that the tone of your voice makes all this harder.

"That's what you'd say to someone trying to help?" Your lips smack like you're hurt. "You're kinda mean."

He could say the same about you but he chooses to laugh instead, a small sound that fades off into a deep breath, then long exhale.

It's the last sound you hear from him until he's finished. You turn the plug off, then on, off, then on, and he bites it all back, folding the rag and washing his hands.

"I'm done." Again.

"Let me check first." You slip your phone into your pocket, getting up slow again.

He nearly groans. "You know it was clean the first time."

"You know it's not just about how clean it is."

You check as thoroughly as you did before, making him wait.

Theo doesn't say anything this time, and when you look over, his eyes are closed.

So you start.

"The kitchen looks perfect."

His eyes open, barely.

"You did very good."

He smirks, even with you seeing the flutter. You're acknowledging him now.

"But your reactions...could use a little work."

You see the smart rebuttal that's about to pass his lips, and you reach, fiddling with the remote in your pocket and pressing the button up before he can get anything out.

Because no matter what he says, no matter what he tries to convince you with his attitude, he can't handle it. His hand wouldn't fly back and around, clutching his upper thigh as soon as you turn the toy up if that were true.

"People would be looking by now. If they weren't already."

"Nobody would just stare." Theo defends in an obvious tone like there's no way he would draw that much attention.

But he's doubling over and that's a stretch. Nobody wasn't who filled his fantasy's and made him this nervous. Nobody wouldn't make him bite back moans and straighten his stature. He'd get looks, especially now and he knows it.

"Nobody?" You gesture between his legs, a flick that almost reaches. "This is a little hard to miss."

He shrugs, like the bulge of his erection is just a compliment and not torture.

"But you're right. Maybe not. Maybe they'll just watch for a little, and then realize what's happening."

His mouth parts, his tongue pushing at his cheek as he so clearly imagines it.

"I wonder what they'd think about you."

The smirk is fading into something much less smug, much more unsure and aroused. He'd have a little more control if you'd left the plug alone; didn't put more ideas into his head. If you didn't reach out and touch his face; two consoling pats that are the most he's gotten from you all day.

His hips jump a second later, pushing forward into the emptiness that would be your hand if you'd just touch him there instead. It's a small but unmistakable thrust that was impossible to cover up here, and would be impossible outside too.

You tsk, three times to drive your point.

"I guess it's good we tried it out first huh?"

Theo's face scrunches, and then your phone goes off, a disrupting sound that makes perfect timing.

"Tried?" He repeats when you look away and check the notification like it has all the interest in the world. Your hands slides off his face, down to hold your phone that absolutely didn't need the extra support.

"Hold on." You're absorbed now, at least to him. You walk back to the living room, head down. "Wait yeah. Tried?"

"You mean we're done?" He sounds like he already knows the answer, and he's completely baffled at the way you still won't give him the attention he wants-needs when you'd just said others would.

"Why?" You laugh at that and the way he follows suit behind. It's an unsteady shuffle that stops short as you sit back on the couch. "You wanna clean the kitchen again?"

"No," He's smart enough to know you wouldn't make him this time. You'd end it here and he doesn't want that. "But if we're testing it, shouldn't we should try every scenario?"

"You do realize that's not why I made you do all this right?"

"Exactly." He continues. "So shouldn't we be more realistic?"

"By doing what?"

Theo's dropping to his knees and on the ground as soon as you're done asking. But you're not surprised. He'd already been halfway there physically and mentally.

"You'd do that if we were out?"

"Maybe."

You scoff. He doesn't sound so sure and maybe it's because his answer would be closer to a no had he known this position would make the plug feel so different. It wasn't so bad when he was standing, he could take it, but now he's shifting his butt atop his heels to try and find some spot that will make it less intense.

"What?" His hands turn to fists in his lap, and he clenches. "I might."

"Yeah right." You don't spare him even a small reaction. Just like you wouldn't in public.

So he keeps going, trying as your expression offers nothing, not changing as his fingers uncurl, twitching with slight, slight uncertainty.

He brings them to the bulge in his pants flinching as soon as he makes contact, a little gasp falling out of his mouth like all the time with the vibe has made him forget how good his dick feels.

"I wonder what people would think about you, letting me do this."

He's definitely proud of his little quip, but it doesn't help much. He's still not sure if he should be encouraged or scared that you haven't stopped him and his shaky touching. He keeps going regardless, lips pursing in a futile attempt to stay as unfazed as you still seem.

"Doesn't matter." You reply. "I'd probably just leave you to embarrass yourself."

It's not entirely true either, but some part of hearing it makes Theo harder, has him palming himself through his pants and exhaling, sharp, through his nose. His lids take longer to open on his next blink, and you look away before he does, going right back to your phone.

"I don't think you would." He doesn't push the thought of the humiliating idea, no matter how tempting. You're not even looking anymore and you really might leave him untouched if he does. He can't handle that. He doesn't even ask what's got your attention because he knows why you're still doing it.

"No?"

He pulls at his waistband in your peripheral, snapping it against his skin and rustling the fabric of his sweats.

"I think you'd make me get up." He's watching like he almost expects it now. "Then we'd leave and when we got home you'd punish me."

You can't stop the way your lips turn up, and Theo sees, the small victory of getting a reaction making him bolder.

"Not just because of what I did but because it turns you on." He adds.

And that's true, but you ignore it. He thinks saying so will get you to give him something else. He's only partly right.

"You wouldn't want to leave though would you?" You ask instead, swiping out of the app you'd been in and clicking into your camera, tilting up just a bit. "You'd want someone to watch."

If only he knew you were right now.

You saw the way his legs spread when you said it. The way his hand slipped under his clothes to finally touch himself directly.

"I'd take it either way." Theo lets a couple moans run free, getting louder because it feels good, and louder to tempt you into looking.

"What happened to nobody would stare?" You move your eyes across the screen like you're still invested in whatever you were before. The trouble of swiping your thumb and faking it was nothing when you got to see him like this.

"It's a scenario."

You had to hand it to him. This was his way of playing by the rules, and he's still holding onto it even though it was obvious as soon as he hit the floor that his act was, well, an act.

"Whatever you say."

You cross your legs, one over the other and settle further into the couch. Like you're done and your phone is more entertaining than he is.

And a moment passes, then two, then three.

"Aren't you gonna do something?"

"No." You reply simply.

Theo moans, loud. "Why?"

"I told you I'd leave didn't I?"

"But you're still here."

"I should go then huh?"

He doesn't want you to. He wants you to look at him, bad. It fuels his hand to reach and grip onto your thigh. He doesn't know what else to do at this point.

He had tried not to beg. That was something he really wouldn't be able to convince you was for a scenario. He was so good all day too. Through every single chore you'd made him do, and redo.

"No, y/n."

He holds, tight to keep you there and going as high as he dares knowing that the way he's touching you wouldn't fly in public.

He doesn't care. He can't take it anymore.

"Please?"

There it is.

You put your phone down and look his way, and Theo just loses it.

His unsteady touch falters as you finally give attention to how far gone he is, how embarrassed and relieved he looks, and then it stops completely, leaving him to pull his hand out his pants and desperately grip himself over them.

He's not as bold now, couldn't be even if he wanted to.

Another please falls from his lips as your gaze travels to the similar hold he's got on your thigh, and it's not on purpose this time.

His fingertips press dents into the skin, and he loosens as you stare but doesn't let go. He knows he probably should, but he can't tell what you're thinking, or when you move to touch him; so slowly that it'd be torturing to watch let alone be on the receiving end.

When your hand finally comes in contact over his it's gentle, one that has his eyes fluttering and his body shifting closer. Although it's barely anything, Theo's soaking it in, and it's so decieving he doesn't even expect what comes next.

He doesn't expect you to pull back, and then bring your hand down hard on the back of his. He has no idea what he did to deserve it-

He gasps, nearly whining as he shifts, rocking on his heels and tightening the muscles of his thighs. His hand recoil on impulse, but his little mind has him bringing it back down amidst as quick as he can manage because he wants it. He wants you to hit him.

And god do you want to. You resist, just long enough to make him think. To make it seem like you're giving him another chance to correct his touchy behavior.

But he doesn't, whether he understood the wait or not, so a second slap lands in the same spot.

"Please?" You repeat. "Is this the scenario where you beg me?"

He nods, quick, but after that sound, after all this, you wonder if he thinks its believable.

"To what? Look at you? Cum?"

"No." His thumb rubs over your thigh, and you don't know if he just wants to feel or give you a reason to slap him harder.

"Don't tell me that slipped out by accident?"

"No. I wanted to see what you'd do." You hit him again.

He's not selling it at all.

"And wanted this?" You tilt your head, uncrossing your legs just for him to follow. "Cause that's what it looks like to me."

"It looks like you're enjoying this."

Theo wants to deny it, but he's waiting for the next slap. He's still touching himself too; keeping a hand over his erection and just squeezing.

"Aw." You coo. "You are."

You keep going; the back of his hand when he grips too hard, and his touchy fingers when he travels too far.

It stings so much now that his body is working against his will, leaving his hand hovering in the air, unable to go back to your thigh as quickly as he wants to.

He wishes you'd hit him regardless if he's touching. Regardless if he keeps disobeying you; maybe even more because he did.

He's thinking that if his grabbing stops, you might stop. But he needs the contact, the pain.

So, Theo doesn't go for your thigh this time. Instead he reaches for your slapping hand, missing the opportunity to grab it once, then twice, before taking it shakily and pulling it towards his face; his cheek.

Then he puts his own hands behind his back, and waits.

"Are we adding this to the scenario?" You almost laugh. "You getting off like this?"

"Something like that."

You slap him, and Theo moans, a sweet cry that's mixed with pain and desperation. His whole head turns from the impact.

He didn't know you would start out so rough. Usually you go slow, build up, but now you're just giving it to him.

"You're such a pervert."

He's ready for the next one, bracing to keep his head still, and then takes it like it's nothing.

"So are you."

This time you do laugh, and it put a hazy, lost smile on Theo's face.

It stays even as you slap, until he's so into it's got his mouth hanging open; until he just looks pretty, and hurt.

You chastise the way he's rocking his hips, rutting into nothing. The way he's moaning and performing like he's in front of an audience after all. The way his arms flex, like he wants to move and touch himself again.

The veins trail from beneath the sleeves of his shirt, bulging at his attempt to keep them there.

Theo knows you want him to stay even though you hadn't told him to be in that position, so they flex, because knowing makes not tempting, regardless of how he's barely holding up.

He could have another bratty thrill if he moves. You might even focus on the way he was defying and that would give him some time-even a second-to compose himself. He could act like that's all it was instead of him needing something else to hold besides his own hands.

His shoulders cave, you can see it through his shirt. It's a dip in his frame that has him hunching before long, making you hold his head up.

He likes that, but you think you do even more. You can still see his eyes this way, teary and wild from the slapping thats melted into a soothing sting. It's hot and good. Too good. But he's not gonna tell you until he's close. Until he really doesn't think he can keep going.

And that comes soon, out of his control. He grabs his own leg this time, so overstimulated that he's almost clawing at it.

"Move your hand."

There's words on the tip of his tongue.

"Move, your hand."

Theo's not not listening for the fun of it anymore, so you kick, pushing it away yourself and forcing it to stay at his side with the tips of your toes.

"Fuck." He straightens, a body jerking reaction that pulls him away from you before he starts to lean, planting his other hand on the ground. He's wincing, head following for the split second it takes him to remember himself.

You grab a fistful of hair when he snaps back up, pulling closer and keeping him in place. And that just-he has to say something or-

"Turn it down."

He's close from the plug, no, the pain, and it's cute. Theo doesn't really want it turned down, but he can't take it, any of it.

"It's barely on."

His face crumples.

"Tell me to stop and I'll turn it off."

He starts to shifts his legs, one after the other in a sad attempt to feel something; to get some sort of friction between his thighs. Maybe it's working, maybe it's not, but he doesn't ask you to stop and won't, not like this.

"That's what I thought."

"I think I'm gonna cum." Theo's at his breaking point, and the slow tilt of your head is making him frantic. His tone is the same.

"Is that all?" You question, squeezing his roots. "What happened to your scenarios? Aren't you gonna ask me what I'd do in public?"

He shakes his head.

"Y/n, I'm serious." He groans, pushing into your palm; your pulling fingers.

You shrug, just like he did, and that's it. Theo's eyes squeeze shut, the tears brimming and falling, slow, down his face. He doesn't bother keeping them open, not like how he'd forced himself to throughout the day. He leaves them closed, almost reflexively as the last ounce of control he's been holding onto disappears.

The orgasm hits quick. He can't even tell you to stop now if he wanted to. He doesn't know what he'd say because it's not just the toy it's everything. You could have turned if off and he'd still have gone rigid. He'd still have broke out of it and started shaking. He'd still be open- mouthed and gasping. He'd still be crying. He'd still be trying to hold himself up.

You don't let him stay steady, trailing the length of his arm, all the way over to his chest before you push, making his legs slip from under him and his body fall to side. You're shoving him down and he's letting you, hitting the ground with his chest heaving.

"Take off your pants."

Blood is pumping in his ears and he barely hears you, doing as he's told off context. He's struggling as he lifts up to pull them off and fumbling with the fabric left at his ankles.

You get off the couch, sitting beside him and grabbing his legs through the clothes, not even bothering to take them the rest of the way off.

"If you had an audience they'd be very, very disappointed."

You lift up, exposing his butt and the plug.

"I only turned this up, what? Twice?" You pull Theo's ankles back towards you, lowering them just enough to see the cum pooled at the base of his stomach. "This is pathetic."

He's still hard, twitching, throbbing, and red.

"I could've tried more settings if you hadn't come already." You shake your head at his mess.

"You were gonna stop earlier." He gets out, lifting his head to try and see you better. He feels heavy, and he wants to drop back down but you're looking at him too strong.

"I wasn't. I knew something like this would happen." You reach for the plug, tapping a few times so Theo knows your hand is there. "I was just planning to turn it up later, you know, before you got off on a couple slaps."

His eyes close as he tries to pull himself together, and you pull the plug out, almost entirely to watch them fly open. You angle towards his stomach, and then shove it back it.

He chokes, and his legs thrash, nearly coming out the one hand you're using to hold them both.

"But it wasn't just that was it? You would've cum outside too just from thinking about getting caught. And this plug," You thrust it in again. "It was just the tipper."

He attempts to sit up, leaning on an elbow before he can get both down.

"Too bad we didn't get to see how good it really works." He gives up and reaches for your hand, keeping it in place.

"Still touching?" You shoo him away, groping his ass before going back to the plug. "What, you wanna get slapped here too?"

Theo nods, and then shakes his head, but he pushes against the toy, rolling his hips and fucking himself on it.

You smirk.

"You can't decide? Or is it you can't ask cause it's too embarrassing?" Your stomach twists as you watch. "I already know what you want though, so you might as well just ask me."

He's panting, putting on a show for you even though it's hard to move.

"C'mon, say what you really wanted to before. Say please, turn it up."

He doesn't even hesitate.

"Please turn it up." He repeats, bucking back into the plug, shameless.

Or maybe just too dizzy.

"Should I actually though? I don't know if you've earned it after all this."

Theo was ruined as soon as he got on his knees, probably as soon as he put the toy in, and it's so much more obvious now-

"Please-I did everything you asked. You know I've been good."

"I don't think we'd be on the floor right now if that was true."

You know what he's referring to, but you'd rather hear him stumble than agree.

"No earlier I did everything-I finished-fuck, I finished what you asked-"

"Yeah, and then what did you do?" You lean forward, hand leaving the plug and following up to grab his and pull it onto his stomach; onto the mess he'd made.

You guide his hand through it, and it's all so dirty, but he lets you, even wants to kiss you for it.

You do it before he can make up his mind, teasing and whispering against his lips.

"Hmm Theo, what did we just do?"

He's reliving it-living it, and he's still so turned on it makes kissing back hard. It makes keeping still hard, thinking hard.

But you, he can tell you're still turned on too. That the way you're looking, moving, talking means you're going to keep touching whether you tell him he deserves it or not.

"Don't make me wait anymore." He whispers back.

"Pff. You know me so well. That I'm gonna give it you anyway?" You bring his hand when you start to go back down, towards the plug. "Keep going though, I still wanna hear you beg."

You push his fingers against it.

"Say please watch me cum from this. Again."

"Please watch me cum from this again."

You weren't going to beat around the bush like he did. You made the rules anyway, and with Theo asking so nicely, it only made sense to use the new toy a little more, even if it was a little more than you'd do in public.

________________________________

Definitely gotta re-read and edit this tomorrow, but I wanted to get a new chapter out before the New Year.

104 followers is kindaaa crazy to me so thank you for all the comments and votes, thank you to all of y'all who have stuck around and waited for this, AND thank you to all the newcomers :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

75.5K 859 47
G/T short stories! I'm open to suggestions.
6.7K 273 30
You know the drill, it's fluffy, it's short and it's gay as hell, Enjoy! In all seriousness, this is a book on wholesome gay pure one-shots I write i...
125K 958 50
A collection of blurbs we have written over the years. Reader x Harry
10.4K 41 26
Short stories collection includes: toxic relationships, fluff, smut, etc! Editing and updates coming soon! Thank you! 💕💞