Soul Saga Kamen Rider Geats (...

By Shadowingdrake

"Here comes the Highlights!" Soul Saga Kamen Rider Geats has enter the Fray. Welcome to the DGP or better kno... More

Decision F: Here comes The Game
Daybreak 1: Entry
Daybreak 2: A Break for Now
A Challenge for Everyone
Daybreak 3 Once Bitten
Daybreak 4: The Next Round?
Daybreak 5:Amber's Wish (Part One): The True Geats
Daybreak 6: Amber's Wish (Part 2): The Truth is
Daybreak 7: The Next Game is...
Daybreak 8: Just Revice and Best Match
Daybreak 9:
Not Story Related
Daybreak 10: Z-z-z-zombies
Daybreak 11: Struggling to Fight
Daybreak 13: The Winner is...
Daybreak F: A New Beginning
Not Story related but some good Art
Truth Prologue
Truth 1: Welcome to the Second Season of the DGP

Daybreak 12: Begin the Final Stage

5 0 0
By Shadowingdrake

A/N: The Special became a Crossover with a Kamen Rider Story that a Friend and I working on. It will be post when the Prologue is done.

As Ruli, Chiki, Amber and Nanshi meet up for the last game of this season. They looked at their DGP phones. “From Twenty-three Riders down to just four.” Amber notes. She looked at Nanshi. “Chiki, me, Nanshi and Ruli. I wish Corey didn't get eliminated; he used his body as a shield.”

“Well, he's back to his old life.” Nanshi looking at his Fever Slot Raise Buckle. “The final stage is always a unique one.”

The atmosphere among the remaining Riders was a mix of camaraderie and tension as they prepared for the final stage of the Desire Grand Prix. Nanshi's words about Corey returning to his normal life lingered, emphasizing the sacrifices and challenges each Rider faced throughout the competition. The anticipation for the unique final stage added an extra layer of intrigue to the DGP's unfolding narrative.

Kohana looked at the four remaining Riders. Ruli steps forwards. “I wish to transfer my entry to Corey. It's because of him, I'm still around.” A sudden gasp was heard.

“He was eliminated because he was medically incapable of competing.” Kohana replied. She shows the medical results of Kamen Rider Tycoon. “So the final game of this Season of the Desire Grand Prix is: Kick the Can.”

Ruli replied “I won't be here if it wasn't for him!”

Nanshi takes out the Fever Slot Raise Buckle. “Ruli's right. We wouldn't be at the final stage if he didn't do what he did.”

“Shall we begin?” Kohana looking at the final four riders. She looked at her tablet and saw the game changed. “Instead of Kick the Can, it looks like we're going to be doing a Fight to the Finish.”

Nanshi looked at the Boost Buckle given to him by Zeal. “Why?” Zeal asked.

“My muse will settle this.” Leon smiled. “Kaeru you look so sad.”

“Yeah my little Ninja lost.” The green hair girl. “I can't be any sadder.”

___________________

~The Final Stage~

As the Finale of the DGP begins all the Remaining Riders gather. Amber looked at the crowd and saw someone that looked familiar to her.

“He's here?” Amber's eyes filled with tears. She looked at the middle row and saw someone that looked like Corey.

Amber couldn't believe her eyes. The figure resembling Corey in the crowd added a new layer of complexity to the already intense finale. The emotions swirled as the Desire Grand Prix approached its climax, leaving the remaining Riders on the edge of anticipation and uncertainty.

She rushes towards him, her heart pounding with a mix of disbelief and overwhelming emotion. "You're really here?" Her vision blurs as tears stream down her face.

"You're Amber Aragaki, right? The streamer who's been trying to break free from her family?" The green-haired young man with blue eyes meets her gaze.

With tears in her eyes, she manages a nod. "Yes, and why are you here?" Each word trembles with a depth of emotion that goes beyond mere curiosity.

"I was invited to witness all of this unfold," Corey responds. Memories of their encounters in the Desire Grand Prix linger in his mind. "Can I ask for your autograph?"

Amber, struggling to contain her emotions, takes the piece of paper and signs it. As she hands it back, their eyes lock, a shared history and unspoken emotions bridging the gap. In that moment, overwhelmed by the intensity of their connection, they lean in and share a heartfelt kiss.

As the kiss ended, Corey looked at her. “Why did you kiss me?”

“I made a promise to someone to kiss my love.” Amber walking away from the Former Kamen Rider Tycoon. “You look like him.”

As the four remaining Riders gathered on the stage, Kohana stepped forward and announced “Welcome everyone to the live filming of The Desire Grand Prix Finale!” Kohana’s lively voice echoes in the small room.

As the eliminated Riders' faces appear on the screen behind her, Amber takes a deep breath. "We started with twenty-four competitors, and through the months, we've navigated a wild journey. Now, only four remain, each striving for their own Desires."

“The Star of the Stars, Nanshi Tegrity,” she announces, gesturing towards the actor, who looks a bit bewildered.

“Should I share a few words?” The blue-eyed actor glances around, uncertain.

“The family guy who fights with the force of the undead, Cheaze, Chiki Tysudo.”

Chiki steps forward with eyes that once held anger now shining with compassion. “I'm fighting to win for my sister.”

“Then the little rabbit with a heart of silver, Ruli Mozuka.”

Ruli, standing with a somewhat freezing stance, nervously approaches the stage. “H-hey, everyone.”

“And the streamer who longs for freedom, Amber Aragaki!”

Amber confidently walks forward, her cat-like eyes a bit unsettling, yet her golden blonde hair remains pure. “I'm determined to win, especially for Corey!” Her emotions spill out. "Corey, I love you, please remember.”

Kohana says “We did have a Request by Ruli to let someone else take her spot in this Final Stage.” Kohana focused on Corey. “However, the person can reject it.”

“I'll accept.” Corey stood up and walked on the stage.  He took back his Desire Driver and ID core. All of his lost memories came back to him.

“With Five Remaining Kamen Riders, this final Stage will be a strong finish.” Kohana ending the introductory portion. “With the Ninja that fight for his family making a return we can begin the Final Stage!”

All the Riders put their Raise Buckle that they match best with. Nanshi held up his Feverslot Raise Buckle and gave the level a good pull. It lands on boost. “Fever Boost!”  Both parts of him matched. He had a golden scarf.

“Here comes the Highlights!” Nanshi ending this segment.  As the five remaining Riders are teleported into a Desert.

“Game STARTS!” Kohana begins the final game of this Season.
___________________

With no Missions but to defeat one another. This was going to be a quick game.

Nanshi looked at Chiki, Corey, Amber and Ruli. “May the Best Rider win!”

“Agreed!” They all replied.

“Hey pretty boy, what do you desire? You got everything you wanted right, when you won the last time.” Corey asking Kamen Rider Geats.

“I want to know more about the Desire Grand Prix and why the Riders are needed to compete in the DGP. What about you?” Nanshi looked at Corey with a straight face.

“Well, I want to meet my mom's father. He died when I was four.” Corey being honest.

Ruli answers “I want to be a model and I would like to look for it.”

“My mom's health is getting better, that's my wish” Chiki's reply surprised everyone.

“I want my old life back.” Amber wants to go back to her happier days.

They head off to start the game. Five Riders remain and an army of Jyamatos to go.

As they charged into combat, each Rider armed with a fierce roar from all of them. Nanshi was still struggling from the last game. His emotions were shown as he shook in his Fever Form.

Amber looked at the Returning Kamen Rider Tycoon and her eyes were full of hearts for him. “He's so elegant.”

Ruli looked at Amber and says “Let's go.” Chiki looked at a Raise Buckle on the ground. He took off the Zombie Raise Buckle and put on the two sided Buckle.

“Set! FUSION!” The Desire Driver Announced.

“Set! Tycoon!” Chiki turned the dial on the right side. He turns it again. “Set! Na-Go!” A third time. “Set! Geats!”

All four of those Riders are pulled together into Buffa’s armor. Tycoon becomes the right shoulder. Geats became the left shoulder. Na-Go became the chest plate. Buffa was the body. Chiki finally figured it out. Who the fake Rider was. It was Ruli.

“It was all a game inside of a larger game.” Nanshi realized. It only took the Fusion Buckle to realize, Ruli isn't a DGP Rider.

“So Geats, Tycoon, Na-Go, and Buffa figured out the mystery.” Ruli clapped her hands, as she took out the Boost Raise Buckle. “Set!”

She snapped her fingers “Before I defeat you, I'll let you know one thing. The Jyamatos you are fighting, they always existed. No matter how many times they are defeated they always come back stronger.” She transformed into her boost form.

“Boost Dynamic Victory!” Ruli's Desire Driver announced. As she goes to kick The fusion Rider.

Her kick hits a wooden dummy. “Ninja!” Tycoon’s helmet spoke on the shoulder of the fusion form.

“Ruli, the Game Master had this Mystery figured out day one.” Buffa spoke. “When only six ID cores had survived. The seventh one was added in so the Game Master could make his own wish. You are nothing more than a puppet for him.”

The Fusion Rider retaliated with a powerful kick, Ruli was sent flying back.

“Fusion Tactical Victory!” The Driver announced as Buffa’s leg glows green, white, purple and gold as he performs a powerful RoundHouse kick.

Then the buckle dissolved as a result. The fused Riders separated, each in their respective forms.

“Four remaining.” Amber notes. “I'm going to get my wish.”

“Really Cat girl.” Nanshi chuckled as he looked at the Giant Jyamato coming. It has a can in its hand.

“H-hey how did you know?” Amber questions Nanshi.

“Your helmet is a cat, I think you look cute in it.” Corey smiled, he had developed feelings for Amber.

A mission box drops from the sky. Nanshi opened it up. “This one.” He looked at the sleeping Raise Buckle. He takes off the Feverslot and puts on the new one.

“Set MONSTER!”  The Desire Driver announced.

“Here comes the Highlights! HENSHIN!” Nanshi transformed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 974 21
꒰ 💐꒱ ⌗ . . 𝓌𝓍𝓈 . . | 𝓙 -𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒 ♫ ꕤ ┊ 𝗪𝗫𝗦 𝘅 𝗙𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ▬▬▬▬ ⌗ : JUNE 2022 / ...
42.5K 1K 61
This is a world where 80% of the population has a power called Quirk, And here a young boy named Izuku Midoriya was bullied for being Quirkless But...
33.9K 735 18
What is your desire? Is your desire to be a famous musician the world has even seen? A hero to save lives? Or live a life that you wish to have? Well...
12.4K 310 24
(Spin-off of Conclusion to be a Vigilante.) Isurugi Midoriya, Sougo Todoroki, Ori Uraraka and Mika Yaoyorozu witnessed the evil brought by Union Acad...