SUMMER AGAIN

By souls4hire

ใ€Ž"๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต"ใ€ ๐˜ˆ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ
๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฐ๐š„๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š'๐š‚ ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ด
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด

๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ

186 3 8
By souls4hire

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑
-𝚂𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙰'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅-

You made your way to the gym, passing by the crowds of students who scurried out the hallway. The school day was complete, the afternoon bell ringing over the principal's dreadful announcements. Usually, you would be in the art room, helping Ms. Luke clean up the mess left over from her art classes. But today, you decided to head over to practice early to work on your shooting.

At yesterday's game, you seemed distracted; fumbling the ball, missing easy shots. You knew coach would say something about it today. So in order to spare yourself from the long lecture, you decided to work on it yourself ahead of time.

Walking in, the gym echoed the creaking of the rusty double doors. On the other days when you would go there, players would've been already skipping around the court. Coach yelling at the boys not to interrupt the cheerleaders' stretches, while track runners did laps around the court.

You made your way across the court to the locker rooms that stayed on the other end. Although you hated the smell, you needed to change into your gym clothes for the day. You scrunched up your nose, taking a deep breath before going in.

To your surprise, Tyreon, Jaden, and Landon were already in there. You knew they came earlier, with Ty being the captain, but you expected them to already be on the court practicing. Instead, Jaden and Landon giggled together as Ty talked on the phone. You acknowledge the three before quietly heading to your locker.

"Yea.... Nah, I can't do today," Ty talked loudly through the phone. His elbow rested on his knee as he rolled his eyes to Jaden and Landon. The two laughed as he continued, "I already told you, I promised Zion I'll come over......... Yea.... Ion kno, maybe another time..... Yea... Yea........ Love you too, bye."

He hung up the phone, shaking his head at the two boys. You assumed he was talking to his girlfriend, Reagan. She was the captain of the cheerleading team and although you only talked to her about two times, you thought she was nice.

As far as Ty, he would always brag about her. Constantly blowing kisses to her from the court or being extra-territorial about her. You also wondered how the two worked out. Ty's narcissistic and arrogant personality didn't seem to match her hard-working and kind one. But somehow it happened. And as far as you know, they've been together since before you got here.

You shook your head, distracting yourself from the thoughts as you grabbed your clothes from your locker. The three boys now moved to the bench, continuing their loud conversation.

"That was yo girl?" Jaden asked, taking a seat next to Ty.

"Yeaaaa," Ty groaned back, "She on my dick about this dinner we were posed to be having tonight. Want me to meet her dad or sum shit."

"Nigga, ion een kno why you still wit her ahh," Landon laughed, "Ain't this the same bitch wit like 20 bodies?"

"Talkin bout meet her dad. Nigga, you finna be a dad in a sec," Jaden added, causing the group to burst out in laughter.

You perked your ear up. Usually, you minded your business with locker room gossip. The boys constantly came in with drama, whether it was about the girls at the school or some new fight that just happened. You would just block them out, not interested in gossiping like little girls. But today was different.

You didn't know Reagan that well. The interactions you two had together were small. In fact, you didn't even know if she remembered them at all. But you recalled every moment of it. Her gestures, her smile, her hair, the way she said your name.

You didn't know if the rumors were true, but you didn't care. She didn't deserve to be talked about like that. Especially with it coming out of his mouth. Something about it ticked a nerve.

Ty shrugged his shoulders, "Shii, I would dump her ass, but that bitch give good head."

"I'm already knowin," Landon cheered along, giving him a dap up.

Jaden shook his head, "I hope you not hittin dat shit raw tho. I kno dat hoe got sumn."

"Nah foreal," Ty laughed, "I hit that hoe last week, I had to make a doctor's appointment the next morning."

You slammed your locker closed, approaching the group, "You should prolly bring Desire while you out there. I think she got sumn too," You chimed in. The room got silent as they eyed each other.

Ty furrowed his brows, "What you say bout my sister?"

"What? I thought we were sharing stories," You smiled, shrugging your shoulders, "Even tho, ion think mine is a story. I swore I smelt sumn back in history."

"Tana, you betta keep my sister out yo mouth," He got up from the bench, stepping closer to you.

"I think you should be telling that to Landon," You pointed to Landon who stood behind Ty. His face went pale as Ty and Jaden look over to him, "Cmon Lando, you kno the best. That was you in that video, right? Now was it stinking before or after you hit?"

Ty grabbed your shirt, pulling you closer to him. His body tensed up as he spoke through his teeth, "You think shit funny? Nigga I'll rock yo shit right now."

"You sure thought shit was funny when you was over there talkin bout yo girl," You continued, not phased by his threat, "But when I make jokes, now we not laughing?"

"That's my girl. I can say whateva I want."

"That includes talkin shit bout her? Ion think she'll be happy hearing that."

"Yo, What's going on?!" The two of you turn your head to see Chance and Trell, who were now walking into the locker rooms. Chance darted his eyes between the two of you, eyeing the balled-up fists that gripped your shirt. Confused, he walked up to the two of you, releasing you from Ty's hands. "Ty, what you doin man? You kno we can't be fighting up in here."

"This nigga ova here talkin shit bout Rea," Ty snarled, keeping his eyes on you. You scrunched up your face, shocked at the words that just left his mouth.

"What?!" Chance says, switching his focus to you.

"This nigga lying on me now?" You laugh in disbelief, "What? Yo homeboy come in hea and all a sudden you switching up."

Ty ignored you, continuing his lies to Chance, "And when I confronted him about it, he gon start talkin bout my sister."

"Man, whateva," You smacked your teeth, turning away from them. You headed to your locker, taking out your bag before stuffing it with the clothes you had on before. Although coach would be mad, you knew staying here would just get you more annoyed than you already were. The best option was to just leave before you did anything you regret.

Chance followed behind you, still confused about the situation. His locs, which were up in a high bun, showed the slight irritation that appeared on his face. He opened his mouth to say something, but Trell stopped him, blocking his path, "Chance, cmon."

"Chill, I ain't gon hit him," Chance assured, "I jus wanna talk. See what happened." Trell hesitated for a second, looking back at you before moving out of the way. Chance continued towards you, stopping a bit away from your locker. "Yo Tana," He said, forcing out a smile, "So what you said bout Rea?"

"Why don't you go ask yo homeboy since he kno everything," You grumbled, pushing past him.

"Nah, I'm asking you," He grabs your shoulder, pulling you back around to face him. His brows furrow as you yank your shoulder away from him, giving him a mean mug.

"So?" You scoffed, "I gotta answer to you cause ole cap pissed off? Nah, I'm good."

You try to turn around, but he grabs your shoulder again. This time with more force. "Aye, Tana, I'm being nice right now 'cause I actually fuck wit you a bit, but I'm telling you now, don't test my patience."

"What? You posed to scare me or sum?" You yank away again, but this time harder. A frown appeared on his face as you looked him up and down, "Yo, Ty, tell yo security he messin wit the wrong one. He don't kno me."

"I think it's the other way around."

"Nahhh, I heard all about you. Darius, Tashawn, that lil hospital incident," You laughed in his face, "Nigga beat up a couple people and think he hood, huh? Youn kno nothin bout that. Nigga born and raised in the suburbs."

"Youn kno nothin bout me," He mumbled back. His eyes focused on you as he tensed up, clenching his fist.

"Yo momma up at the police station right now locking up niggas you tryna be," You continued, moving closer to him.

"Tana..." Trell stepped closer, eyeing his friend, "That's enough."

"And I bet yo daddy next to her disappointed in the bitch ass son he made."

A punch lands quickly across your face as you stumble back, caught off guard. Another hit lands in your chest, causing you to fall to the floor. You throw a punch back as Chance swarms on top of you. You land a couple of hits to his body as he swings back. His hits are sharp and precise, each one making contact.

You hear a commotion in the background. Trell yells to Chance as the two of you exchange swings. Trell appears behind Chance, pulling him off of you, "Chance! Chance! Stop!" Jaden grabs you, your frustrated body still reaching out for Chance.

"AYE!" Coach bursts in hearing the commotion. His eyes dart across the room, seeing the two of you angry and disorientated. "What the hell are y'all doing in here?" He yells.

Chance ignores the coach, keeping his eyes on you. Trell struggles to keep him in his arms as he attempts to break free. "Imma kill you nigga! Aye, Trell let me go," His locs were now out of his bun, covering his angry face. He kicked in the air as Trell lifted him up from the ground, "Aye, I betta not see you again, on my momma. Imma pop yo shit."

"Jones!" The coach yelled, stepping between the two of you, "Louis, take yo friend out of here. Practice cancelled."

"Alright, sir," Trell says, keeping his grip on Chance. He pulled him out of the locker room into the gym where his yells continued to echo.

"Let go of Johson," The coach says to Jaden. You shove Jaden off, smoothing down your crinkled shirt. Blood ran from your nose as you wiped it off, careful not to touch the bruises that Chance left. Coach looked over to Ty, who still angrily glared at you, "What happened? You supposed to be captain and you're sitting here while a fight breaks out?"

"Coach, Tana's the one who started it. He went after me first, then when Chance tried to stop him, he started going after him."

You smacked your teeth, stepping towards Ty, "Fuck you still lying for-"

"Johnson!" Coach yelled again, "I don't know where this violence came from, but this is what we not doing on my team."

"Mmcht, y'all niggas weird," You mumbled. You grabbed your bag that was tossed on the floor and headed to the door.

"Johnson, if you leave now, you're suspended for the rest of the season," He warned.

"Aight," You shook your head, slamming the locker room door behind you. You made your way across the gym, ignoring the looks from people. You were done. Done with this situation, done with this school, done with basketball.

🌙: 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦: 𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘶 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘶🤬👹 𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮:😄🥰
𝘕𝘢𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘮𝘬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 74K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
635 31 5
just a book to put all my old imagines and any new ones that i make! i hope u enjoy reading เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
2.4M 111K 49
๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ.