SUMMER AGAIN

By souls4hire

ใ€Ž"๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต"ใ€ ๐˜ˆ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ
๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฐ๐š„๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š'๐š‚ ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ด
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด

๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ

166 4 0
By souls4hire

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢- 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟾, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢

     "Chance, cmon man," Trell pleaded. The two of them were sat in Chance's car. His friend's low eyes glossed over in the driver's seat as he bobbed his head to the radio static. He took out his lighter, sparking up what was the third blunt Trell had seen this morning. His locs swung low, hiding the deep eye bags that decorated his pale face.

     It was around 10:30 in the morning. Trell had just gotten out of the shower when he received a text from Chance saying he was on the way over. Of course, Trell didn't think anything of it. Chance was always spontaneous with his visits, swinging by to play basketball or just to eat breakfast together. And Trell didn't mind it either, always welcoming him with open arms.

     However, things changed when Chance arrived at his front door. His usual neat appearance was thrown off as he stumbled into his living room, lighting what was the first blunt Trell had saw. Chance said nothing at first, only sitting on his couch observing the room with his bloodshot red eyes. Trell did the same, sitting on the couch to observe his friend's movements.

     Chance's head swung side to side taking a hit before he exhaled, "Imma kill him."

     "What?!" Trell said, still confused at his friend's attitude. Chance only smiled, taking another hit before getting up from the couch.

     "Let's go," He said, grabbing his keys before heading to the door. Trell followed close behind, slipping on his shoes before he could make it out.

     "Wait, man. What's up? Something happened?"

     "I'll tell you on the way there. Cmon, I'm driving."

     Now the two of you were parked out of Ty's house. The early birds chirped as Chance kept his eyes locked on the front door. Almost as if he were waiting for someone to come out any second. Trell shifted up in his seat, peaking through the stray locs that covered Chance's face. "I kno you pissed off, but you just can't be pulling up to niggas' houses like this," He complained.

     Chance only ignored his complaints, keeping his eyes out the window. His brows furrowed as he took another hit from the blunt, this time long and deep as if he was replacing the smoke for oxygen. Trell sighed, leaning back on the headrest.

     "You kno what yo mom gon say bout this right," He continued, peeking over to Chance. His ears perked up as he sucked his teeth, a low mumble escaping from him. Trell sat up again, this time facing him, "She told me to keep you out of trouble this summer. Prepare you for college. Now if she find out you out here-"

     "So you saying I should just let this nigga be?!" Chance popped off, finally acknowledging Trell's presence in the car. His red eyes scanned Trell's face as his own grew angrier, "After what he said about Rea?! About my sister?!"

     "No, what I'm saying, Chance, is that you should actually think for once before making a mess that you can't fix!" Trell yelled back, pushing Chance away from his face. "You don't think I'm angry about this too? Looking dumb while everybody else knew that our friend was talking shit about us. It's taking everything in me not to go in there myself and beat the living hell out that nigga."

    Chance took a deep breath before settling back into his seat. His tense arms relit his blunt, taking a hit before going back to the window. Trell watched as his dark eyes reflected in the glass, hiding back the emotions he kept inside.

     Trell shook his head, calming his voice down, "Listen... you kno I love you. You like a brother to me, but we can't keep doing this. You're almost eighteen. You could end up in jail... or worse. Yo mom can't handle another heartbreak."

     "I kno..." Chance replied softly.

     "Have you even asked Rea about this? Does she kno what you doing right now?" Chance shook his head 'no', finally putting out the blunt in his hand. His lips tightened as he held his head low. "You're crazy, man," Trell laughed, "You kno she wouldn't want this."

     "Yea, well that's because, in her eyes, that nigga can do nothing wrong," Chance pouted, crossing his arms, "Ty could burn her house down and she'll still find a way to forgive him."

     "Yea, well that's what love does to you," Trell shook his head, "But we still gotta support her until she finally realizes it for herself."

     Chance rolled his eyes, turning back to the front door, "Ight... so what we sposed to do then? Just go in there and talk to him?"

     "Remember the last time you tried to talk to somebody?" Trell laughed again, "The Chance I know don't do that shit well."

     "Aye, you don't trust yo friend to properly communicate through situations?"

     Trell rolled his eyes at Chance, "Yea ok... You still haven't even apologize for that situation."

     "I will..." Chance frowned, scratching his head. Trell crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow at Chance.

     "You better. Tana didn't deserve that."

     "Ight, I know," Chance huffed, "But let's just figure out what to do with this nigga first, ok?"

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢- 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟹𝚛𝚍, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
-𝚂𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙰'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅-

      The summer evening was still bright as you pulled into the park. Parents watched their kids play on the playground, as the sun slowly disappeared along the horizon. You checked your phone again, making sure you had the right address, before getting out of your car.

      The basketball court was in the middle of the park, surrounded by large oaks that covered the setting sun. The faint sound of a ball bouncing echoed along the path as you approached the metal enclosure. There, the two boys skipped around the court, passing the ball back and forth as they played a soft game.

      Their heads turned, noticing you getting closer, before the taller one waved. "Aye Tana," Chance yelled, motioning for you to come over. He threw the orange ball to Trell, before jogging to meet you at the gate, "Wassup bro. I ain't think you were gonna come."

     "My bad... I ain't mean to be late. I had to drop my sister back off at home," You quickly apologized, dropping your bag off at the bleachers.

      "Su no hay problema," Chance smiled. You gave a shy smile back, partially understanding what he said. Chance was always known to use Spanish on the court. Whether it was a splurge of curses or praises, you got used to his Spanglish phrases. And eventually, you started to get a general idea of what he meant.

     "We were just warming up anyways," Trell said, dribbling to the two of you. He bounced the ball once more on the pavement before taking a shot at the hoop. The ball smoothly went through, landing hard on the court's pavement. "We knew you were probably running late, so weren't going to start without you."

     "Thanks," You smiled again. The court got quiet, the sound of cicadas filling in the awkward void. You eyed the ball that rolled across the court, nearly stopping by the fence. The two boys looked at you, before exchanging their own. Trell nudged Chance's side, causing him to finally speak up.

     "L-Listen man," He started again, keeping his head low. You eyed the top of his head, confused at the sudden serious tone. "I just wanted to say... I'm sorry. Y'kno, for the way I acted back on the team," He apologized.

     You froze for a second, taken aback by his sudden apology. You never expected to hear it from him. Not because you felt like he would never own up to it, you didn't think you needed one. While Chance is known for his temper, you always thought it was justified. He stood up for what was right and for the people he loved. It was something you admired about him.

     "I understand that I'm hot-headed and impulsive. Everyone can see that," He continued, "But that doesn't mean I can just ignore what you had to say. It was a misunderstanding and maybe if I listened, we could've prevented that from happening."

     "It's cool..." You said softly.

     Chance lifted his head, turning back to Trell who just shrugged. He opened his mouth again to say something but closed it, just giving you a small smile instead.

     "I'm sorry too." You said, causing him to turn back, "I said somethings too... that shouldn't have been said and I should be the one apologizing instead."

     Chance's face went blank, showing no emotion as he faced you. It was almost like he died in that second, growing pale as his eyes dimmed. Trell stood closely behind, watching as if he were a bomb about to set off. You stood quietly, waiting for his response.

      He took a deep breath, hesitating for a second before showing the familiar smile you had seen many times before. "Hey, don't worry bout it," He said, giving you a slight pat on the shoulder, "We were both pissed off, I kno you didn't mean it."

     You returned his smile, nodding your head before making your way onto the court. It had been a while since you talked to Chance. Besides the arcade, your last interaction was before you got suspended from the team. And while you didn't spend much time with him, you knew he was a good person. His nature reminded you of your friends back home, laidback and loyal. And although you wouldn't admit it, you were glad you two were able to make up. It was a friendship you didn't expect to come across here in this small town.

     Chance ran across the court, picking up the stray ball before passing it to you. "And you a cool dude Tana," He said, running back to the center, "Just make sure you treat Rea good, ok?"

     "Huh?" You fumbled the ball out of your hands. Trell laughed, running past you to steal the loose ball. You look at Trell, confused at the sudden topic.

     "Aye man, that's all you," Trell dribbled the ball across the court, making another shot.

     Chance stood under the hoop, swiping the ball again. "I saw how you was looking at her at the arcade," He cooed, "Nigga had hearts in his eyes."

     "Nahhh, me and Reagan just coo..." You denied, focusing back on the game.

     "Yeahh ok. That's what my sister said too. Now look at her. Leaving me for this nigga ova here."

     "Yea, yea. You was the main one rooting for me," Trell shrugged.

     "That was before y'all started going everywhere without me," Chance whined back. You chased after the ball, stealing it from his hands before making a dash to the hoop. The two of them chased you down attempting to stop you before you could score. You crossed them up, taking a shot at the net and scoring.

     "We ain't tryna scare you or nothin," Trell continued, passing the ball back to you, "You just betta hurry. Summer gonna go by quick and you gon lose your chance."

     "I can put you on. I got a 100% success rate. Look at Trell," Chance bragged.

     "You shook your head, dribbling the ball back down the court, "Y'all crazy, man."

    Chance laughed, following you down. He shifted around you before swiping at the ball, stealing it, and going to the net. You and Trell followed as he dribbled his way down, dunking into the hoop. The two of you rolled your eyes and he did a victory dance on the court. He goes to hand the ball back to you before stopping.

     "Aye Tana... Thank you."

🌙: 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳💕💕𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘥
𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨🙄 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 5.8K 43
๐ผ '๐‘š ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐Ÿ’•
488K 12.2K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
628K 21.2K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž