ᴀᴄɪᴅɪᴄ ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ || ɢᴏᴊᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

Por Jubejubess

ɢᴏᴊᴏ sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ﹙ғ﹚ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ: ᴅʀᴜɢ ᴜꜱᴀɢᴇ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇꜱ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏ ɴꜱꜰᴡ, ᴀʟᴄᴏʜ... Más

01
02
03
04
ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ 2024

00

199 6 1
Por Jubejubess

                 ɢᴏᴊᴏ sᴀᴛᴏʀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ()

ɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪʏ ɪɴ ᴊᴀɴ. ʜ ᴍᴏs ʜʀᴅᴇs ɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɪɴ ʜ ᴡᴏʀʟ. ɪs ʟᴍᴏs ɪssɪʙʟ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴊᴀɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ғʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟ ᴏᴜᴛᴅᴇ ғ ᴊᴀɴ, ɪs ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ɪssɪʙʟ. ʏᴇᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪʜ ssɪɴ ɢᴇᴛs ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ.

'Wow' is all you think while looking out, as the plane gets closer to the runway. It's mesmerizing. The night lights, the high buildings. The sight was everything. The plane lands on the runway, and starts taxing towards the gate.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, This is your co-pilot speaking, Thank you for flying with us. Welcome to Tokyo, Japan. Local time is 20:43. We sincerely apologize about the delay earlier." The same message then repeats in Japanese. While the message goes you get your carryon,and bag from above and walk out to the terminal.

Only a few hours ago that plane was in a whole different country, you were in a different country. No one knew that when you will be older you will go here. Little you would never believe you. Once tsa is done you go to the baggage carousel, your baggage isn't there. You wait and wait... After 20 mins, still nothing... Not the best start to Tokyo with your luggage lost assuming it's lost.

"What do you mean my luggage never got on my connecting flight?!?!?" "Ladies and Gentlemen there was a mix up between luggage carts back at your connecting flight. So your luggages is currently in Jakarta '' Your luggage is lost, and it's in indonesia. It's silence in the room, then a lady speaks up. "Well who's gonna compensate?" "The company, we will, 40,000 yen each and we will get your luggage back as soon as possible." the airline operator tells you and the other people. 40,000 yen is not bad but now you have no clothes or hygiene. You just sign and exit the room with the others.

Not the best way to start in Tokyo. While dragging your carryon and bag outside of the terminal, you text your family notifying them you are okay and call a taxi. Your walk is nice and calm as there aren't that many people,it's still noisy of course just not as noisy. The fresh air hits your face as soon as you exit Haneda airport (Tokyo's official airport). "L/N Y/N?" a taxi driver asks. "Yes that's me" running to the taxi. The ride from Haneda was peaceful, skyscrapers were seen along with the city night lights, the light playing of the radio. It's all perfect.

You arrive at the famous university, well not quite the university but the dorms. It's still quite shocking to you. You get your baggage and thank the taxi driver before making your way to the administration office. Your mind is just filled with thoughts. 'Am I gonna make it before the administration closes. Am i gonna get a report because I was later than i said i would be here'.Your thoughts get interrupted by something or someone tripping you. Making your bag and carry on fall.

You look up to see what made you trip, "Wow I haven't even met you yet and you're already on your knees like a whore." says a white haired man with black circle glass. To the left of him is a man with long black hair. And on the right is a woman with long brown hair smoking a cigarette."Gojo dont you can she she's tired leave her be" The woman says rolling her eyes.

So the white haired man is Gojo you think to yourself. "You're so boring, Shoko all you do is smoke and do drugs." The man with the black hair says while the three of them walk away. You gather your stuff from the ground. You look back only to realize they're gone, no apologies or anything. Grabbing the rest of your stuff you rush to the administration office, arriving just 30 minutes before they close.

You enter the building and are immediately greeted by an older lady. "Good evening dear, I'm assuming you are L/N Y/N" "Yes, I hope my delay isn't going to give me a write up or notice" You say nervously" The lady immediately answers back" No no dear since it's through our airline, you won't. Don't stress out, you already seem so tired." You just nod. "Okay so I just need your signature here" She points to a spot, and you sign it.

"Alrighty that is all i need so you will be staying in 3,4,26. Third building, fourth floor and 26th room, and this paper shows you all the utilities and a map of the campus for the University. Thats It have a nice evening Miss L/N" She hands you the paper and you walk off. It had already started raining a bit when you entered the administration but as you exit it's pouring.

Quickly running with all your stuff trying to find building three. Your clothes and hair are getting drenched in the rain, you finally find the building. Entering an elevator you hope to shower soon and change clothes. Except you wont change clothes since your luggage isn't here. Hoping your roommate is a woman, and that she will let you borrow some clothes. The elevator reaches the fourth floor, stepping out carefully making sure not to slip. Stepping on the carpet you look up to see a sign saying 20-26 is on the left. So you go left, you are beyond exhausted.

The whole delay of your plane and then the car ride to japan. Then the interaction with Gojo,Shoko and the other man. Then having to fill out all the paperwork. It's exhausting. You arrive at your dorm room, which is all the way at the end of the corridor. Knocking on the door, just in case your roommate is still awake. "I'm coming to the door" you hear through the door before a man with pink hair opens. " Uh hi?" you say. The pink haired man yells into the room " NOBARA YOUR ROOMMATE IS HERE". If the trip to Japan didn't give you a headache, the pink hair sure did. A girl with short orangish brown hair walks up to the door, she pushes the man back inside. You are still standing there soaked in the rain.

"I'm so sorry for him, hi my name is Kugisaki Nobara I'm  gonna assume you are L/N Y/N, here come on in" she invites you inside, you step in. " Alright boys you gotta go, bye bye" Kugisaki says. The pink hair one just groans annoyingly and hits your bag knocking over a glass bottle. Kugisaki closes the door and looks over to realize there is a spilt and cracked bottle on floor. She helps you clean it and tells you that the pink hair will apologize and give you money for a replacment. "So L/N welcome, if the administration wasn't lying to me you are from abroad." She asks, smiling. "Yes I am, also you can just call me Y/N. If you don't mind me asking Kugisaki, can I borrow some clothes? My luggage was lost during my connecting flight and I kind of want to change and take a shower" You ask shyly. "No need to call me by my surname, also of course, you can also use my shampoo and all that if you need." she says before entering what you assume is her room.

"Oh by the way the room beside mine is your room okay?" She yells from her room. "Yes thank you" you yell back. Entering the room putting your bags to the side, you flick on the lights to see a basket filled with amenities and snacks. Flicking off the light you go into Nobaras rooms. "What's that basket on my bed?" You ask. "Oh it's just filled with food and basic necessities like detergent and all that shit. I'm pretty sure if you're abroad you get even more stuff. By the way I chose a few things for you because I'm assuming your luggage won't be here till the end of the week. But what do you kind of wear" She answers your question but now you have to answer hers.

"Um im honestly not picky, you're already giving me your clothes to wear so ill be happy with almost anything." you tell her. She gently smiles "Well don't complain if you see a mini skirt, I'm also assuming you don't have underwear and bras?" Your face just starts getting red while you nod. She throws you a pack of underwear. "Here you can keep those, they are brand new so don't worry". You look down to see the underwear she threw, your face is red. 'Bikini underwear..... It's better than nothing.... Right....' you think to yourself.

"Hey I'm sorry to keep you waiting. I just have like billions of clothes if you can't already tell by the extra racks I had to buy. You can go shower and I'll just bring you your clothes, okay? When you walk out of this small hallway with our rooms, go straight and the door on your right will be the bathroom" She tells you. "Thanks Nobara" You say smiling. You walk to the bathroom following her instructions. You open the door, walk in and lock the door.

Finally after 18 hours of nonstop travel you can relax. You start practically peeling off the sweat stained clothes before you're left nude. You step into the shower just letting the water run along your body.  You're really in Japan, at the University. You stand there for at least a good 5 minutes letting the water run down your body before grabbing your roommates shampoo and washing your hair. It feels nice to get oils and dirts off your hair and skin. After the shampoo you condition your hair. While you wait for the conditioner to condition your hair you grab a body wash and a loofa and start scrubbing your body. You're still lost in your thoughts while you scrub.

After washing off all the conditioner and body wash you turn off the water and step out of the shower not wanting to leave the warmth. Once you step out you can immediately feel the coldness making goosebumps go across your skin. Before grabbing the closet towel available, you see dirty clothes including underwear. You just stare blankly thinking 'What the hell?' You open a drawer to get a clean towel. Once you find the perfect one, you wrap the towel around your body. And putting on the bikini underwear...... 'It's better than nothing...' and exit the bathroom taking the clothes with you.

You walk towards Nobaras. Not sure how to explain what you find, you just show the towel to her. "Oh my fucking gosh, I told Yuji to stop leaving his stuff here. I'm so sorry, it's already bad enough he broke something, Y/N this is not how I wanted your first day to look like. I will make sure he apologizes tomorrow or some time this week, Just throw it in the garbage. " she tells you. You go to throw it out. Now this wasn't the best impression of Yuji. Going back to Nobara you are still in just underwear and towel on.

"Okay so this is what I can find for now. There are bras, most of them are brand new. Sweats,a couple skirts and......" She lists you all the items. Thanking her, you take the pile of clothes and bring it to your room. Going through the clothes on your own, you realize she gave you a lot of rather...... suggestive clothes and a brand new pack of lingerie? But there were some modest clothes. After putting the clothes into drawers or the closet and putting on an oversized shirt, you open a window for fresh air and then decide to look at the gift basket.

The first thing that is visible is Japanese snacks/treats, digging in a little farther there is detergent, next to it is oral hygiene, and on the side are notebooks. At the very bottom there are condoms. Self explanatory from what you've already seen today. You organized everything and just wondered. 'How is life going to be here in Japan? Without my loved ones? My roommate seems amazing, her friends on the other hand need work. One seems emo the other one is hard to describe'. Feeling sleep takes over your body and you fall asleep on your bed. 

──────・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ! ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ, ɪ ᴀᴘᴘᴇʀɪᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴʏ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs! ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ!

ᴀ/ɴ: ɪ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍʏ ʟᴜɢɢᴀɢᴇ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɢɢᴀɢᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇʀꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʟᴜɢɢᴀɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇ. 🤦‍♀️ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛ, ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ. ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴘᴀɢᴇ.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 2,162

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2PMpTWDnPXlSFR68EXkHIP

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ♡

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

217K 3.2K 40
𝗔 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁, 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳... 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻...
292K 11.5K 29
𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑨𝑼 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨...
96.6K 3.1K 24
𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑨𝒖 𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧...
18.4K 456 19
❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐡? ❞ - ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴄʟᴀɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ. ❝ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢 ❞ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜ...