Paw Patrol Mighty Pups: Reven...

By chariobros92

1 month after the defeat of Victoria Vance, the paw patrol returns to adventure bay so that they can finally... More

Chapter 1: Going home
Chapter 2: Home at last
chapter 3:getting ready
chapter 4: in adventure city
chapter 5: kidnap of revenge
chapter 6:Zuma needs help
Chapter 7:some old friends
chapter 8: trapped
chapter 9: the crystals
Chapter 11:pups vs machines
Chapter 12:the final battle

chapter 10:deploy the machines

137 1 0
By chariobros92

Inside Codi's ship, was the villain herself looking down at adventure city, in all of its glory.

Codi:finally, I'm here....adveture city. Can't wait to turn this city into my own imagination island just like what I'm gonna do in Adventure bay. DEPLOY THE MACHINES!!!!

L.E.D:nods and presses a button

As soon as the robot did that, a door opened up and the pup bots along with Ryder bot flew out of it and dived into the city, having only one order...

Find, and eliminate Zuma and his friends

(wow....shortest chapter of this story by far.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493 112 8
Ash Ketchum is a 10-year-old boy who lives in Pallet Town in the Kanto Region. But two months before getting his starter Pokemon, Ash and his mother...
16.1K 304 34
This is a story about bumblebee and arcee from transformers prime I made this with Darren and Adam. Characters Bumblebee Arcee Butterfly (Bee and cee...
7.4K 154 5
Eren is a 19 year old neko who lives with her lover Levi who is 4 years older. Eren is a playful, happy neko who loves to sleep and has a strange int...
208K 10.8K 38
kmskeith: are we having a bonding moment? leggylance: you have to reach friendship level 5 to unlock Bonding Moment ™ kmskeith: ... challenge accep...