Beautiful liar pt2

By yay997

NOTE: check the chapter number before reading the app messed up the order not me This is part two of beautifu... More

Chapter 1
Disclaimer
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 3
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(final)

Chapter 15

450 24 8
By yay997

Minho's pov
"Is he....is he real?" soyeon said glancing between her father and me, tears covering her face as she reached hesitantly to touch mine.
I shut down my eyes feeling uncomfortable and the close space between us.
"oh, I am sorry" she said getting away" father told me about your memory loss...i...i can't believe you don't remember me...hoseok...i missed you so much....i thought I lost you"she added shaking her head she was shaking at this point...why do I feel bad for lying to her? She seemed like she was really in love with my brother...

"hoseok"ahn said nodding his head at me, the both of us had a talk before I met her...he said that the woman had been through a lot and she is sensitive...i have to do my best to make her feel better.jaehyun even suggested that we don't tell her about the memory loss but how was I suppose to act when I don't know anything about their life together...did she even love my brother? Did he love her back like they said? I don't know anything about that
"I apologize" I said giving her a small smile" It is true that i don't remember you but I am willing to...maybe having you next to me will help with that" I added cursing inside my head, I hate this...
"it is okay my beloved, all that matters is that you are back to me again...we will make new memories" soyeon said smiling widely at me before she looked at her father...her expression suddenly changed into a glare that made me shiver.

"I will never forgive you for hiding him from me for years now"she said to the old man who shook his head.
"Princess I thought it would be better if we try to get his memory..."
"leave" she cut the man who seemed taken back by her cold words.
"princess..."
"father I am pissed right now and you know how I get when I am mad I told you to leave" she yelled as I watched the interaction with wide eyes but soon I put on a poker face trying to gain attention from them....are you telling me that ahn jaehyun is being yelled at by his daughter while he is standing like little boy? The man who I saw kill people like they were nothing....

"I love you princess," he said kissing her forehead before he left the room, great we have a crazy woman and a mafia  father who is wrapped around her fingers, hoseok what did you get yourself into?
"baby" I jumped when soyeon talked I was so lost in my thoughts that I did not notice her being this close to me."sorry did I scare you?"she added.
"no, it is okay" I replied she hummed leaning in to kiss my cheek..
"I am sorry about your brother too...minho right"she said making my eyes widen...i mean it was all over the news but still...jaehyun had never say a word about this.
"yeah...i wish I had the chance to now him" I said clearing my throat.

"you disappeared right after you went to meet him, I thought you get hurt..."
"I went to me minho?" I yelled making her frown.
"you don't remember that too" she said.
"no, and the boss did not tell me anything" I said making her roll her eyes.
"Like how the hell are you going to remember if he did not tell you about your past" she said pulling me with her toward the bed before she took a seat...for six years I did not know anything about Hoseok's past...maybe she will tell me.
"could you tell me then? How was my life here? How did I get here? How did we start dating?" I asked...i am not really interested in finding out about the dating thing but it will make it seem like I care about her...

"well" she said rubbing my hand gently...I gave her the best fake smile I could master even though I hated every second of this." you told me that you found out about a boy who looked exactly like you...you met him by chance so you started to look more and found out he is your twin...you decided to talk to him directly to find out about what happened...and how you parted with your family but since you left you never came back"she added.
"did I grow up here?" I asked making her hum.
"according to what father said he found you in one of the orphanages when you were a newborn....we grew up together actually...you confessed to me and we started to date, my father did not oppose too...he raised you and he wanted a trustworthy person to help me run the mafia after him"she explained.

An orphanage...according to Mr yun, ahn took hoseok from my father due to some old vendetta, apparently he gave him Hoseok to clear his debt or whatever... Like who could give up on his child like that...it could have been me too...like he just took one of us and gave him to another person, he took my brother away from me...he denied us to live together...maybe if I had hook thing would have been different...but now I can never get to know him...he died...because of me.
"my beloved" Soyeon said cutting my thoughts.
"it is okay...the person who killed your brother got punished...i know that you would have wanted to get to know him but it did not happen...we can't change the past" the girl said....she seemed caring...maybe what she had with my brother was real.

"yeah" I hummed biting my lips.
"can I see them?" she said making me frown" the tattoos....you did not have I'd before " she added pointing toward my neck.
"I will have to take my shirt..i have a lot" I said scratching my head.
"are you going to be shy around me? We are going to get married love" she said chuckling...i want to die now, I chuckled removing my shirt, she moved her hand across my body scanning them.
"I like the sword...it looks badass in you...loyal to you...if you don't remember me then to whom" she said with a raised eyebrow.
"I just made it because it looked cool"I replied making her hum.

"oh, those look out of place...i mean all you tattoos are like...strong...why did you make them?" she asked touching my back to my hand.

(this on his upper back)👆

"I like them when the tattoo artist showed them to me" I replied wearing my shirt...the aster flower is for jisung and felix...the man dancing is for hyunjin and I....both of us loved to dance...the colour around the man is for painting...he loved to paint so did jisung...i don't think we are doing that now...
"you need to be careful...tattoos need to have meaning" she said chuckling.
"if I don't like it I will get rid of it...at that moment it seemed right" I answered making her nod.

I froze when she put her hand around my neck pulling me closer.
"I miss you so much baby...i am barely holding myself" she whispered, her breath was hitting my face...she is too close for my liking...i need to do something about this soon.
My whole world span when she crashed her lips into mine.
"wait stop" I said pulling back.
"what is wrong?" she asked confused.
"I...I need time sorry" I replied" i have some work to take care of...i will see you later" I added running out of the room, I have been away from the boys for years now...and the last person I kissed was hyunjin six years ago...i felt disgusted when she kissed me...at least the last kiss I had was with a man I love and she took that way from me...i whipped my lips walking toward my car.

My phone started to ring as soon as I drove away.
"yes uncle?" I said answering it.
"how did go with soyeon?" he asked making me groan....it went like shit.
"well she told me that hoseok found out about me that's why he went to look for me...and just like you said he grew up in the mafia since he was a newborn"I replied making a left turn, I only have one place in my head to go to now.
"did M text you again?" he asked.

"no, not after that text" I said stopping my car in front of felix's house...last time Mr yun told me that Jisung stayed here...outside I saw hyunjin's car...there is no sign of  felix's he is either at work or it is in the garage.i gulped looking at the building.
"I tried to track the number but no success..."
" if it was easy to track it my genius would have found who M is" I cut the old man off.
"yeah if hyunjin couldn't find them it means they are as good as kang in hiding their tracks" Mr yun hummed.
"and they will meet the same fate as him" I replied.
"son..."
"got to go uncle" I hang up when I saw hyunjin leave the house...i admired his long blonde hair is suited him a lot....he ran his hand across it making me smile.

My breath hitched when he looked in my direction I knew he couldn't see me but he started right at me...he got inside his car before he drove away...jisung is staying at felix again, I am happy that they are getting along now...please be safe...i will take care of everything, I will do anything to protect you...even from myself.

Chan's pov
"changbinie" I said looking at my boyfriend who was relaxing inside our bed.
"what?" he asked staring at me.
"don't worry about it" I said shaking my head.
"this is about seungmin and jeongin right?" he asked making me nod.
"we did not really talk about it" I answered he got up to lean on the frame rubbing his forehead.
"there isn't much to talk about honestly.  We moved on and clearly they like each other...seungmin seemed jealous of you" he said confused.

"yes I know...we have our lives...but they are boys we loved once...i don't want to keep this hate relationship going...i want to make up with them." I argued.
"do you think they will be willing rk be friends with us after everything?" the younger asked."I know when I left I was hurt because of seungmin...like he played with my feelings dated me for a damn dare but i hurt him too...i left with telling him anything...it is complicated hyung" he said making nod.
"but you hate this as much as I do right?" I asked.
"I do" I hummed" but seungmin won't agree...he...he changed" he added looking down his lap.

"I lost jeongin because of a misunderstanding..."
"because of me" he cut me off.
"no, baby....don't think like that... maybe we were never meant to be...i lost him but I got you...i don't regret that" I said walking closer." what I meant that we broke up because of a misunderstanding...i want to talk to him and sort things out...I mean I am not trying to ask for his forgiveness or prove a point but I just want a get rid of that burden of the past" I said grabbing his hand.
"whatever makes you comfortable hyung...try to talk with them if you want..." he answered making me smile.
"I will...thank you," I said pecking his lips.

At that exact moment, we heard the ringing of the door cutting our conversation short.
"who could it be?" I asked getting up.
"either hyunjin your mom or your brother...who else?"he chuckled following after me, my mom is living with my brother and his husband...she wanted to spend time with him and his son...they have a little boy who is five years old...he is jungwon biological son they got him through a surrogate it was Mrs shin condition to allow the marriage...to keep the shin line alive and strong...neither of us minded...we love the boy.
My eyes widened when I opened the door...this is the last person I expected to see.

"I...father" I said swallowing hard.
"did you say..." changbin froze when I glanced at him he was looking at my dad with a shocked expression too.
"it is good to see you" my dad said...shit...how did he find me? Only hyunjin's identity is out to the public...like there is no link between us... how did he get my address?
"at first I thought it was a scam but it was true...i need to thank the person called M for giving me your address....we have a lot to discuss boy" my dad said...did he just say M? I see they started to mess up with our life again...but they never texted me changbin jeongin or seugmin...why text my father? God damn it...i opened the door letting the man inside before I followed after him with changbin....damn it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 11K 42
Hyunjin is a heartless bully, who doesn't consider anyone a friend. Jeongin is just one quiet student, who doesn't want to trust anyone. But what i...
175K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY ๐Ÿ˜Š I...
20.3K 1K 23
Sequel to 'Meet' Hyunjin and Seungmin had the perfect life living in a big house with their beautiful daughter. Life for the three of them as a famil...
57.1K 2K 33
Hwang Hyunjin was born in a rich but homophobic family. When he revealed his sexuality, he was immediately disowned. Hyunjin faced a lot of difficult...