The girl who was destined to...

By EsmeBella

Maiya is a stowaway from Mrs Scrubbit but she bumps into Wonka when she stole some sovereigns. More

The start of a friendship
Who is she?
You'll see soon
I dont think you thought that through..
I will rescue you..
The smile
At least he's happy..
The "death".
Note
The last meeting

Reunion

254 3 0
By EsmeBella

A FEW DAYS LATER:

Wonka was still trying to sell his chocolate but was really upset about Maiya 'dying' but he doesn't know she's still alive. And he may find out today. Maiya managed to escape. She was running and running, trying to ask people if they have saw someone with the name of 'Willy Wonka' but no luck until one person.. he answered with a nodded and added, "he went that way."

You saw a ship and realized Prodnose, Fickelgruber and Slugworth paid for him to be sent away. She wasn't going to let that happen. She ran and ran. 'Wonka!" She yells but he doesn't hear him. She didn't give up and ran. Maiya bumped into a orange man with green hair, an Oompa Loompa. She has no clue who they are but the description is just like the story that Wonka told her. "Excuse me." The Oompa Loompa asked, "are you trying to get to the man I need to steal chocolate from?" What? "Probably." Maiya mumbles, "can you please help me?" The Oompa Loompa looked annoyed but said, "fine."

They got on the boat together, Wonka saw Maiya and grabbed her. "Your alive!?" He yelled a bit too loud. The Oompa Loompa rolled his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...