Hi, I'm Harry's Cousin (Ziall)

By ziallstan

Traumatic incidents happen. This one being Niall's mother passing away. Now he has to go live with his Auntie... More

Chappie 1
Chappie 2
Chappie 3
Chappie 4
Chappie 5
Chappie 6
Chappie 7
Chappie 8
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
Chappie 12
Chappie 13
Chappie 14
Chappie 15
Chappie 16
Chappie 17
Chappie 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 21
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
Chappie 24
Chapter 25
Chappie 26
Chappie 27
Chappie 28
Gay Marriage
Chappie 30
Chappie 31
Chappie 32
Chappie 33
Character Ask!
Questions Answered
Chappie 34
Chappie 35
Chappie 36
Chappie 37
Bromance Awards
Chappie 38
Bromance awards. Again
Chappie 39
Chappie 40
Chappie 41
Chappie 42
Chappie 43
Chappie 45

Chappie 29

6.2K 331 230
By ziallstan

Drama, Tears, Drama, Tears, Drama! And it's 4 POV changes so make sure you catch that.

*Louis' POV*

I walked into Nandos and looked around for Josh. When I spotted him he looked my way and waved me over. It was just Sunday and it was around brunch time.

I went and sat down at the table. He leaned over giving me a partial hug before sitting back down.

"Hey Lou." He said.

It was actually weird him calling me Lou. Only Niall, Zayn, Harry, and my dad called me that.

"Hey Josh." I said just going with the flow.

"I took the liberty of ordering for you. You were a bit late." He said.

"Fashionably late Josh." I sassed and he rolled his eyes.

"I don't know why it would take you that long to get dressed. You'd look sexy if you were wearing a sheet." He said and I smiled with a tiny blush on my cheek.

"Anyways moving forward. How do you feel about football season ending?" I asked him playing with the straw to my water.

"I'm sad about it honestly. But we had a good season 36 out of 40 games won. That's because our amazing captain." He said and I smiled flipping my short hair. "One other thing I'm upset about is being not demanded to do something by you." He said biting his lip and I blushed.

"I'll still tell you what to do." I said and his eyebrows raised.

"Oh really." He said.

"Yes. Do you not know who I am?" I asked and he laughed.

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out my pocket. "Who is it?" He asked.

"Nosy. Mind your business." I said and he laughed even though I was serious.

It was Harry anyways.

Baby 😍👬💍: Can you come over? I miss you.

Me: I'm out at lunch right now. Sorry babe. Later.

Baby😍👬💍: Are you at lunch with Josh?

Me: Yes

Baby😍👬💍: Leave rn

Me: You're not telling me what to do.

Baby😍👬💍: what don't you understand. He wants to get into your pants. I dislike him. He's trying to break us up Lou why won't you see that. I love you and if you can't leave that date right now I'll know where we stand.

Me: That is so petty Harry. Why are you even doing this?

Baby😍👬💍: it's not petty Lou. I'm protecting you from him and I'm protecting myself from getting hurt. Just please leave. I don't feel comfortable when you're around him. I trust you I just don't trust him.

Me: babe... Just stop. You're always telling me what to do. It's like I can never make a decision who to hang out with by my self.

Baby😍👬💍: A job as a boyfriend is to protect, love, and care about you. But if you don't leave Louis I'm so done.

Me: ... I'm not leaving he's already ordered me food and everything.

Baby😍👬💍: Take it to go.

Me: That's rude.

Baby😍👬💍: I DONT CARE.

Me: I've told you about the caps.

Baby😍👬💍: AND IVE CONSTANTLY TOLD YOU TO LEAVE AND TO STOP TALKING TO JOSH BUT YOU WONT LISTEN. But when you call the shoots I have to immediately obey. That's so fucking wrong of you Louis. Please just leave. That's all I'm asking.

Me: ... No

Babe😍👬💍: I know where we stand. And I'm done. We're done.

I looked at the phone. He couldn't be serious. We've had fights like this so I honestly have nothing to worry about.

*Harry's POV*

I was laying on my bed crying. Tears of sadness, anger, and some other emotion. I curled up in a ball and turned off my phone.

Why is he so stubborn. It's irritating. And he's also oblivious. Someone knocked at my door and I didn't answer. They knocked again and after that the door opened and there was a
another person on my bed. They touched my shoulder. Cold hands. It's Niall. I turned and looked at him and he looked shocked.

"Harry what's wrong?" He asked and I sat up wiping my eyes.

"Me and Lou broke up." I said and more tears spilled from my face.

I was pulled into a hug immediately after that. He rubbed my back and I cried in his shoulder.

"He just doesn't listen. I have so much reasoning as to why he should stop hanging out with Josh." I cried.

"Oh Harry." He said. "Who is Josh by the way. I've heard so many negative things about him." He said.

"Josh is a asshole football player that goes to our school and makes Louis trip over his own two feet." I said balling up my fist. "I honestly think he has an obsession with Louis, and it's not like Louis makes it any better. Josh touches his bum and constantly asks him out. In front of me!" I said and he stroked my hair on the nape of my neck.

It's a bit awkward since I tower over Niall. And my arms and hands are longer than his. But he's doing a very good job comforting me. The tables have turned.

"So what you just text Louis that you no longer go out?" Niall asked.

"No he's on a date with him right now. I told him if he didn't leave I knew where we'd stand and he said he wasn't going to leave so I broke it off. I just can't with Louis sometimes. Follow his every wish when I can't get him to stop doing one thing." I cried.

"Harry don't beat yourself up about it. You're being a good boyfriend. And at the moment Louis doesn't appreciate it. That's not your fault." He said.

I pulled away wiping my eyes. He told me to breathe in and out. Take calm breaths. It worked out sooner or later.

"How did you know I was crying?" I asked him.

"I didn't." He said.

"Then why'd you come in my room?" I asked.

"I wanted to be with you when I called Liam for the break up... In case it goes wrong." He said and I hugged him.

I am so glad about this decision. Like I'm literally so glad and I think I can put my problem aside for a second so I can help him.

I pulled away nodding. He dialed with shaky hands. When there was a answer it sound like the phone had been dropped on the floor or something.

"Liam." Niall said.

"Are you ready?" I heard on the other end.

"Liam." Niall said.

"Yes please put it inside me." A girl moaned on the phone.

"Call me daddy! Beg bitch!" I heard Liam's voice say and I heard a slap.

"Please daddy, please put it inside of me." The girl screamed out.

Niall's face was neutral. He was looking down at the phone. He didn't do anything.

"Fuck." The girl moaned.

"It's just the tip." Liam groaned.

"I know. You're so big." She said

"Bend your back like you did those other times slut." He said.

"Fuck fuck fuck." She said moans falling through the phone.

Niall dropped his phone, stood up and left. I followed hit to his room and he fell face forward onto the bed.

"Niall." I said patting his back.

"He's been cheating on me Harry. He's been sleeping with that girl more than once. God I feel horrible. I didn't go all the way with Zayn but Liam went all the way multiple times with who ever that girl was. But I won't cry if he wants to fuck her then fine." Niall said.

I pulled out my phone quickly exiting off the message from me and Louis and going to Zayn's contact.

"I'll leave you alone right now okay. I'm going to give you some time. But are you okay?" I asked him.

"M'fine." He said and I exited out the room.

I called Zayn and he picked up. "Hey Harry." He said.

"Niall tried calling to break up with him but it's obvious that he thought he declined and he didn't. Which made us get what was going on in the background. He was fucking a girl so if you want to come over here and see how he's going I think that's best. But me myself can't comfort him with me being you know broken too so yeah. If you do come I can't answer the door because I'm upstairs crying about me and Lou's break up. Thanks for being there for us. Okay bye." I said, hanging up and went to climb in my bed.

*Niall's POV*

I frowned laying on my bed. It's not fun fighting fire with fire but that's damn well what I'm about to do. I heard the doorbell ring downstairs and I dragged myself downstairs and opened the door. I was glad to see Zayn there.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yes I'm fine." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him inside.

I closed the door and grabbed his hand pulling me up the stairs. When I got in my room I pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him. I quickly connected my lips and his hands flew to my hips. He pulled away.

"Niall are you okay?" He asked me.

"I said yes didn't I." I said and start kissing him again.

He pulled away again. "Harry told me what happened." Zayn said.

"And I don't care, comfort me Zayn." I said and rock my groin onto his.

"Niall we can lay down and cuddle. And you can cry to me. I've seen you cry many times before. It doesn't matter to me. Don't do this." He said holding my hips in place.

"I said I'm fine Zayn." I said but my voice cracked.

I leaned down and start kissing his neck. He used his hands and gave me a small push.

"Niall are you trying to get back at him. Don't do this. I'm not going to help you do this Niall." Zayn said.

"Is it something I'm doing wrong?" I asked nervously then took off my shirt and tried to lean down again but he held my shoulder a distance away from him.

"Stop Niall. I know you're hurting but you don't fight fire with fire. I really like you but don't do this. It's hurting me especially because you're using me. I don't want you to sleep with me for revenge on Liam. I want you to sleep with me when you love me. And I know that's not now. So stop. For both of our sake." I said and I let the tears fall from my face.

I climbed off him. "Get out." I said.

"Niall." He said.

"Get out Zayn." I said tears still streaming down our face.

"N-"

"Get the fuck out Zayn!" I yelled and he got up and left out the door.

I pushed my dresser in front of it. It made a loud noise but I recked stuff. I recked everything. I hit myself in the nose and now it's bleeding. Nothing is going right.

---

I woke up cold. I looked at my wrecked room and got up. The tears did start again. And I moved the dresser and went to Harry's room. It had to be at least 1 a.m. I shook him and he scooted over and I got in. He pulled me into his embrace.

"I knew you weren't okay. But it's okay we're not going to school tomorrow." He said and I sighed he put the cover over us and climbed into bed.

He pulled the cover onto me some more but I curled up more into him. "What're cousin for." I said snuggling into him.

*Zayn's POV*

I felt bad yesterday. But I honestly feel worst today. They both aren't coming to school. I still have to carpool but I'm overly sad about this whole issue. I thought I was being very helpfully to Niall. What he wanted me to do couldn't of helped him. I'm glad I turned him down but I hate the way he took it.

I left out the house and going to the car. I drove to Louis'. I text him and he came out. I then proceeded to go to school.

"What are you doing you were supposed to turn left there." Louis said.

"Reason being?" I asked.

"Um I don't know to pick up Niall and Harry." He said and I sighed.

"They aren't going to school today." I said.

"Why? Harry didn't text me saying they weren't." Louis said pulling out his phone.

"They are going through break ups. And from the look of it you broke it off with him." I said and his eyes widened.

"I didn't break up with him." He said.

"Well why are you taking it easily." I said.

"What do you mean I'm devastated. We didn't break up." He said.

"Well whatever you guys did he's taking it pretty bad. And Niall is upset as well about the Liam thing." I said sighing.

"Wait you have to turn around and go back to their house." He said.

"They won't let you in. Especially you. They can't take it Louis. You guys broke up. 7 years down the toilet. And Niall won't answer anyway. He found out his best friend betrayed him. Wait a while. They have each other." I said.

"I love him, he's got it wrong." Louis said.

Or you do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.4K 28
Harry doesn't expect his life to change so drastically just because he meets Louis, and he doesn't know if the change is for the better or the worse...
39.1K 1.2K 25
Harry is being torn apart. He feels as though he is not good enough for anyone, and he deals with these feelings in a self destructive manner. But wh...
111K 4.2K 33
Niall is forced to move to Bradford with his mom and alcoholic dad. He and his mom get beaten daily, and have no way to redirect the pain. Niall sign...
340K 10.4K 9
Louis and Harry grew up together, and were best friends even in their earliest memories. They are 12 years old when Louis has to move to Australia, a...