Fame - โ˜…

Von EverythingRae

"They only chase the fame there's no one left to blame but me" Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 15

172 1 0
Von EverythingRae

      "𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼
𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄"

6 months later...
[ Duke and I were broken up because we were both busy and didn't have time to see each other I respected his decision but I was back to being depressed..]

"Girl you need to get over them you are better than this!" Milani said comforting me "It's not Duke it's just.." I sighed "Cench?" She said I hugged her again "If you like him so much why don't you tell him?" I wipe my tears "No he used me and I'm afraid it will happen again plus he is dating Madeline... I care enough to stay away from his life."

"Well then stop worrying about him!! Listen, why don't we go clubbing tonight you know? Like old times." "Yeah, sure whatever.." I said before going back to eating ice cream "Girl get your lazy ass up and get out of his hoodie you look pathetic." "Shut up and I'm going give me a minute," I said before putting down the tub of ice cream I got up and went to the bathroom to change out of the hoodie.

I thought about what Milani said maybe she was right maybe I should move on It was pathetic how much I cared about someone who was just using me. "Crazy.." I said before putting on my dress. I opened my drawer and picked out a couple of bracelets before putting them on. I did my makeup and went back outside "Okayy I see you!!

"Why don't you go inside the car and wait for me" "What why?" "Because I need to pee" "Oh alright," I said before going out inside. I went inside the car and waited for Milani a few moments later Milani joined me.

"Girl stop thinking about him!! I am taking you out so you can forget about him" "Huh? Um, I wasn't.." I lied "Girl I know you inside and out don't lie to me, please girl forget about him enjoy tonight." "I can't I literally can't even if he told me himself I would if I could but I literally can't," I said upset tears filling up my eyes I held them back as I looked out the window trying to calm down.

We got to the club and we went inside. "Girl calm down why are you taking so many shots?" "So I can forget my feelings and have a great time." She rolled her eyes before taking a shot. A few minutes later Milani got a call "Girl I'll be back in like 30 minutes just stay here go it? I just need to take this call."

I nodded before taking another shot "Damn who do we have here? The Celine Shelby" "The one and only" I said drunkenly laughing "So what's your name?" "Uh, Devon Dev for short." Me and him talked for a bit until he said

"Hey, you wanna get out of here?" "Thanks for the offer but I'm actually here with my friend so no," I said waving my drunk finger. "Come on it will be fun," He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me outside. "I don't wanna go yet," I said as we passed a table I was able to make out their face it was Cench..

𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

I was talking and having a drink with friends until I saw a familiar face "Celine?" I thought "I don't wanna go yet," She said, "What are you doing?" "Dude none of your business this is my girl."

"No, I'm not I don't even know you," She said drunkenly "Let go of her.." "Bro, who even are you to her?" "I'm her boyfriend now let go," I said keeping my cool "What type of boyfriend are you? Leaving your girl alone at a bar?" I slam my fist on the glass table before getting up "Bitch you better like let her go I'm warning you."

"Take her," He said pushing her onto me "If she really is dating you must be a shity boyfriend leaving her at a bar alone is crazy," he said as he walked off. "Uh, we will leave you two alone." my friends said as they walked away.

"Celine, what are you doing here?" "Yay Cench!" "Celine answer me!" "I- um actually forgot." She said shrugging her shoulders I sighed "Come on let's go" I said "A little help, please?" She said limping I carried her and put her inside my car.

"Where do you live around?" I asked as I drove "Forgot that too" She said laughing I shook my head before making a U-turn to my hotel. We got into my hotel room and I placed her on my bed as I went to sit down on the couch.

"What are you doing go back to bed," I said as she sat next to me "I'm tired yet.." she said "Why what's wrong?" I said confused "This is probably the last time I'll see you.." She said with teary eyes "So why do you care? I thought you didn't like me?"

"I love you.." she whispered in my ear as she hugged me "I know I told you I don't but the truth even after what you did to me I still love you and I know this is cheesy it's the truth I literally can't stop loving you." She said sniffling "I'm dating Madz, Celine I'm sorry.." "I know but I just needed to get that off my chest," she said before getting up and going back to bed.

I felt bad but it was too late I was already dating Madz and I couldn't just break up with her like that. After a while, I dozed off to sleep on the couch.

Next day.

I woke up to see Celine still sleeping so I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. After I was ready I went outside to see Celine waking up as I wore my watch "mm.. you!? Oww my head," she said "Cench.. what happened last night and why am I here?"

"Oh, are you talking about the left that you almost got kidnapped or raped and I had to save you from that creep? Celine why were you alone at a bar?"  "I wasn't I was with Milani WAIT MILANI," she said as she grabbed her phone "Shit! Milani is probably worried."

She said as she got up quickly "Ow my head" she said as she stumbled "Be careful," I said holding her arm. "I need to get out of this dress.." she mumbled I went over to my drawers and tossed her my shirt "Here and hurry up I'll drop you off."

She gave me a look before going inside the bathroom. I went on my phone as I waited for her. Later she came out wearing my shirt which was perfectly oversized her in my shirt was doing something to me I cleared my throat "Ready to go?" "Uh yeah.." she said grabbing her phone.

We went inside my car and started driving to her hotel. Once we got there she got out of the car and thanked me before going inside.

𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
"I know Milani I'm sorry" "Girl I was looking for you, and you completely vanished I couldn't find you you know how worried I was?" "I'm so sorry.." Milani sighed before saying

"It's fine I guess and whose shirt is that?" Shit, I completely forgot that I had on Cench's shirt "Umm I.." "Who Celine spit it out!" "Okay! it's.. Cench's shirt.." I mumbled "Say what!? Come again?" "C- Cench's shirt.." "Explain everything to me from start to end right now."

"I was having another drink from the bar until this random dude came up to me I think his name was Devan or Devon but he asked me if I wanted to get out of there, I declined because you were there and I couldn't leave you, and plus the guy gave me weird vibes then he forcibly grabbed my wrist dragging me out until we crossed a table it was Cench's he said something I don't really remember much but the guy released me and pushed me onto Cench's chest and after that, I don't remember anything it's foggy.

"Now I feel bad I'm sorry I shouldn't have left you there alone.." "No, it's ok honestly I'm glad I got to see him again" "Girl what do you even see in him I honestly wonder" "Honestly everything.. every little thing he does.." Milani hugged me "I get it that's what I felt with Will."

Milani mentioned her boyfriend they have a long-term relationship where they would call every day and update each other everytime they had a chance and to be honest I having a relationship like theirs was a dream..

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

74.7K 1.4K 34
๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
86.7K 1.8K 27
"Hood fame, everybody know my name when I come thruu.. But don't nobody scream it like u. I was havin visions w u. Doing things, switchin lanes in th...
110K 1.8K 30
"You know, You were only supposed to be a fan."
112K 2.7K 30
"The distance didn't bother me. The fact it started online didn't bother me. But the fame did."