HER LIFE A CONFUSING LOVE STO...

By throughhereyess

The story revolves around a girl Tara, now we will go in the journey that how she escapes her dark world of p... More

PART 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part- 11
Part-12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16

PART 2

25 3 1
By throughhereyess

3:00 am midnight

Tara's mobile alarm rang ......
Tara- Oh my god! who is it now at this hour. Ahhh! It's not a phone call but an alarm. Shit! I really forgot that it's time to execute my plan B.

Tara stood up from her bed was dazed off in some thought for sometime, and then  took her bag put her charger and her mobile. Took a view of her surroundings , maybe looking for something and then grabbed her scarf. She slightly opened the door knob with almost no noise and then peeped outside, she was wearing shoes which were itchy but yet she had to wear it. She also took a paper an pen with her as if she had to write something. She slightly sat on her pink sofa which was as cosy as a flower bed and began to write-

Dear Shweta,

Hey girl what's up?? I know you are angry but.....um......you know why I haven't been messaging you since a year. Yeah! that's a long time I know.
Please don't freak out, I just wanted to say that I am coming to your house for today's stay.

Actually I have planned to escape from the nearest route of my house to your house. It's kind of a lunatic idea but you know why I am doing this, my mother will never in this world allow me to go to college. Until I get completely well, but you know I am getting better day by day. I am trying to discover myself more and more and trying to escape from those memories( which actually are haunting me each day). Anyways I don't have much time to write it all . SO I am coming girl .

Meet you soon
Tara chauhan

Just then her mother's bedroom door opened

She quickly went inside the room with all that stuff covered herself completely in the blanket, that were her most brisket steps. But shit she forgot the pen and the letter outside.
All those crazy thoughts were now running around her mind.

Tara- Oh shit! What if mom caught that letter. It means a whole isolation for month nor going out nor letting anyone in.

Just then she heard a flushing sound but was still in doubt whether her mother had caught her or not. If it was true then she was doomed, a shiver of fear ran all through her body. She heard the clicking sound of the door knob and peeped outside to see if her mother was in.
She quicken her steps towards the table in a very low volume and was relieved because she had turned the letter upside down before swifting into her room so her mother didn't notice it in the dark.
She thought- "At least once in my life darkness helped me."
She didn't knew whether it was god's mercy or just a coincidence.
Without bothering her legs to create sound she swift pass the hallway and was now standing at the main door.

Just one step away from the world of her beautiful and dark memories and another world of shady memories, which she very often forgot to step in in the past year, she had only stepped out of her house whenever she needed something for herself and when no one was seeing her, why was she like that no one knows but she always swept pass people like a stranger since that day....

But now she couldn't live each and every moment of her life like this so she stepped out.

Here how the outside world welcomed her

Moon was shady covered with clouds, sky was starry with little stars. It was time between sun rise and moon set the most beautiful view of the sky welcomed her with the cuddling hug of wind of the cold winter.

.........

She felt like as if she was queen who was being welcomed in the grand hall of world. But the unwelcomed dust that got into her eyes for a second was the sadness that the nature expressed to her because she hadn't met the mother earth since a year.
With each step towards the road down to the street her heartbeat was raising.

(Sorry, but I just skipped that she delivered the letter to her through postman when she stepped out, actually it was a regular one)

.....

And now at Shweta's gate

Knock! Knock!, she knocked at the door, there was silence all over the street just dogs barking and a street lamp extinguishing and lighting again adding to the horrors of the street. The door opened slightly with a girl standing in front of her with beautiful  eyes and big black hairs she was too beautiful but not much as beautiful as Tara.
Tara stepped into the house mutely and asked shweta if anyone was in the house.

Shweta- Well, no one is here except my brother and me. You are such a vague girl, I was scared all this time, all this year that what you might have been going through but with your welcoming letter into my house I was so pleased that finally my soul sister is coming, I love you very very much Tara and I missed you too.

(She stepped towards Tara and hugged her tight)

Tara- I too missed you darling!, I thought you might be very angry but it is not so. I am sorry I nor did call you( her voice became stuttering as she was begining to cry) nor.....text you.....nor did sent any letters but what else could I do I was totally shattered and traumatised. How could I meet or text anyone in such a state?( She wiped her tears) . I am sorry girl, I am really sorry(she poured out the words from the core of her heart).

They both ended with a big smile and a huge hug and began planning what to do next, Tara explained to shweta that she was planning to first drop a apology letter to her mum's house and then get herself into the college and submit an application to the authorities to let her join.

A little bit about shweta:

Shweta was the finest girl for Tara , to be her mate; she was like her sister. Shweta loved Tara as much as Rohan did. She never troubled Tara nor was troubled by her.
Shweta's life is perfect, she is an artist draw sketches and much more and works from 9:00 to 8:00 her sketches are sold at high rates starting from 5000-20000 each sketch. She met Tara at a exhibition and found her to be a perfect friend for her.

.................

When Shweta offended that what if her condition got worse. Tara exaggerated that she is totally fine and Shweta didn't need to worry about her.

As per her plan she wrote a letter to her mother-

Dear mom,
This is Tara this side. I know you must be freaking out where I had gone, but don't worry I am safe wherever I am and I will reach home around 7:00 p.m. Sorry, I can't tell you where I am So I am also not mentioning the adress that where this letter is from.....
I know if I did so you will grab me forcibly to home but, I don't want such kind of life I want to explore myself more and more and face the world outside.
Until, how long would I be escaping those staring eyes?
Sorry again but I will reach home soon and we will talk about it.

Your loving daughter
Tara chauhan

......

She completed the letter with a sigh.
And then sat on for writing next letter that was for the authorities-

Dear sir/madam

I am Tara chauhan your previous year student I had been skipping classes for a whole year and you may have got to know the reason from the students.
But, now I am getting well. So, I am contemplating to rejoin the college.
Please take me in.

Regards
Tara chauhan

......

And the Tara got up from the seat asked shweta for the way to bathroom and got herself dressed up, Let's see what happens next....

Tara- Shweta I am thinking why don't you drop me to college today...

Shweta went to check if her brother was a awake and then agreed to drop Tara college.

Nearby the college.....

Tara's heart was running as fast as bullet train when she reached college,  she did not knew how to react to all those staring eyes.

However, she bowed her head down to escape those stares.

Just then a luxurious and brand new Lamborghini enter the college pass away; with its entrance all the environment around her changed.

All the girls began to shriek with excitement and that car snatched  people's sight away from Tara.

Girl 1- Oh my god I can't believe he is here.
Girl 2- I am dying to se him.

She was confused but said nothing and continued her way into the college.

Who was this new guy entering in a luxurious and brand new Lamborghini?

Was he someone Tara knew?
Or
Was he completely new person?

Was he someone related to her past life?
Or
Was he her future?

Let's seek all these answers in the next part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

White Eyes By InsanePanda

Mystery / Thriller

79 2 11
The story follows a girl named Marah who lost her memories of her past. She only remembers her father being murdered by an unknown creature and her m...
19 7 7
This thriller, romance, follows Thomas through his life as a detective. When he finds a child who witnessed a murder, he feels the need to keep this...
9.7K 495 46
Meet Tara, daughter of renowned businessman, a determined and ambitious young woman studying at a prestigious college. With her striking beauty, radi...
509 14 28
A young girl lost in her own world, she was raised by her drug addict mother and her father wasn't around, she tries to find a job but with her reput...