Serendipity Connections

By JkjmVJhsgRmJ

In the bustling city of Seoul, fate interweaves the lives of eight remarkable individuals, each thriving in t... More

✨CHARACTERS✨
1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
🎤ANNOUNCEMENT🎤
7.
8.
9.

4.

37 2 0
By JkjmVJhsgRmJ

(Cutie People☝️)

In the hospital:-

Rosé found herself at a crossroads of desperation and hope. Her son, Min-young, faced a daunting medical condition, and the weight of the financial burden pressed heavily on her shoulders. "Who are you?" A sly smirk played on Jimin's lips as he responded, "I am Park Jimin, and I may have a solution for you-a way to earn the money needed for your son's operation." Caught between skepticism and a glimmer of hope, Rosé cautiously stepped back, prompting Jimin to assure her, "Really." With a skeptical gaze, she challenged him, "First wipe off that smirk and then we'll talk." "Very well, text me when you get time, Bye." Jimin said and then went outside the hospital because he got a text from his mother which said that she was standing outside, waiting for her sons. Taehyung, who had been watching the them, followed Jimin as he departed.

As Rosé examined the card, determination etched on her face and she muttered, "Whoever this Park Jimin is, as long as he can provide a way to save Min-young, I'm willing to meet him."

After attending some more patients, Lisa proceeded to confer with the senior doctors at the hospital regarding Minyoung's case. The results of the conducted tests were handed over to her, initiating a discussion among her and her colleagues concerning the necessary facilities and details surrounding the impending operation. Finally, after all the work is done Lisa went home.

In JenLisoo's House:- (Time:- 9:30 PM)

Lisa turned the key in the lock, pushing the door open to find her Jisoo unnie busy in the kitchen. The enticing aroma of a home-cooked meal filled the air. "Hey unnie," Lisa greeted, receiving a bite-sized offering from Jisoo. "Let me guess - you got the job, didn't you?" Jisoo emerged from the kitchen, confirming Lisa's suspicions. "Yes, Lalisa. Kim Jisoo is now a senior designer at Earth Con, one of the top architectural firms in Korea." Lisa, beaming with pride, hugged Jisoo from behind. "I'm so proud of you, Kim Jisoo. We have to celebrate!" Jisoo, still focused on her cooking, nodded. "Absolutely. I brought food but we'll save the drinks for Saturday night. Tomorrow is my first day at work, I can't be drunk tonight. Now, go freshen up." Lisa released her embrace and headed to her room while dancing and singing "Jisoo unnie got a job and now she won't be unemployed, we will have a party tonight and we are all gonna be successful and employed." 

Lisa entered her room and placed her belongings on the bed, she refreshed herself in the bathroom. Returning to the kitchen, Lisa sat down on a clean shelf, soaking in the ambiance while enjoying the song "Inner Child" by V and engrossing herself in a book, "The girl who knew too much."

(This was the second book I read when I started reading. It's a captivating book, worth checking out.)

Meanwhile, Jisoo dialed Jennie's number, and on the other end, Jennie answered.

Jennie:- Hey Unnie. What's up
Jisoo:- Don't hey me. Where the fuck are you?
Jennie:- I am on the way. Wait for 10 minutes.
Jisoo:- Okay fine. Bye.
Jennie:- Bye.

After setting her phone aside, Jisoo resumed her culinary endeavors. Approximately 20 minutes later, Jennie arrived home, having already changed into more comfortable attire. She emerged from her room and wandered into the kitchen, opting for a refreshing glass of water. As she opened the bottle and poured its contents, she noticed that Jisoo had completed cooking, but the aftermath left the kitchen in disarray.

Jennie went outside and found Lisa and Jisoo patiently waiting at the dining table. Seating herself, she joined the duo. "Jisoo Kim, this kitchen is a total mess. I am not liking this." she remarked. Jisoo, still savoring her meal, retorted, "If it bothers you that much, feel free to clean it. I'm exhausted." Jennie gave her a side eye. "Fine." Lisa, eavesdropping on the exchange, chuckled, observing Jennie's expressive face. "Unnie, you and I both know that Kim Jisoo can cook in the kitchen but she is not aware about cleaning up the kitchen afterwards." Jennie sighed dramatically, "Agreed." Jisoo rolled her eyes, "Shut up, Lalisa." "You hush, Jisoo turtle rabbit Kim," Lisa retorted, eliciting a gasp from Jisoo and laughter from Jennie.

Post-dinner, Jennie took charge and tidied up the chaotic kitchen before heading off to sleep. Lisa, engrossed in another chapter of her book, followed suit. Jisoo, anticipating her first day at the new office, organized her clothes and footwear. Before turning in, she settled into bed, watched a business proposal episode and set alarms for the morning.

In the early hours of the morning, Jennie stirred from her slumber, rousing Lisa from her sleep in the process. As they both prepared for the day, Jennie soon found herself ready to step out. Upon venturing into the living space, she discovered Jisoo already seated at the dining table, having finished her breakfast ahead of time. Meanwhile, Lisa was still occupied in the shower. "Good morning, Unnie. Looks like you're all set for your first day. Punctual, huh?" Jennie greeted Jisoo with a smile. "I'm not a kid. Ready for the first day," Jisoo playfully mimicked Jennie, drawing a laugh from the latter. 

Jennie then headed to the kitchen to whip up breakfast for herself and Lisa. Before long, Lisa joined them, and the trio enjoyed their morning meal together. After breakfast, Jennie fetched her bag and Lisa's white coat. "Here you go, Dr. Lisa," she quipped, earning thanks and a chuckle from Lisa. Jisoo, called from her room, requested a ride to Earth Con. "Sure thing, Unnie. Let's go. Lisa and I are waiting outside," Jennie hollered back. "Okay," Jisoo replied.

The day began as Jennie dropped Lisa off at the hospital, followed by dropping off Jisoo to Earth Con. Finally, she made her way to her own office, embracing the day ahead.

Jennie's Outfit

Jisoo's Outfit

Lisa's Outfit

________________________________________________________________

In Jimin's Car:-

Jimin and Taehyung stepped outside the hospital, finding solace in the confines of their car. Jimin, frustrated, shrugged off his coat, "What on earth is Eomma up to? Calls us here and then disappears herself." Taehyung's voice interrupted him from the right, and Jimin turned to see him being annoyed. "What happened inside the hospital?" Taehyung inquired. Jimin looked at him questioningly. Taehyung, mimicking Jimin's earlier tone, retorted, "I might have a way for you to earn money-my foot. What's going on in that fast mind of yours?" Jimin cleared his throat, "Eomma wants me to marry soon. I thought that girl would be fine."

Taehyung, bewildered, questioned, "Jimin-ah, how do you know she's the right one? You're a businessman; talk logically and practically." Jimin reassured him, "I know what I'm doing. She needs money, I need a wife. I've always believed in love and soulmates, but I haven't found one yet. So, I'll get married and try to love her, if she agrees." Taehyung sighed, "Fine. Do what you want." Jimin chuckled and said, "Eomma's finally here," as Mrs. Kim entered the car. "Aigooooo, it's been so long, Taehyung-ah. Let's eat something; I'm starving." She playfully pulled their cheeks, and they headed to a Japanese restaurant.

After coming back home everyone went to their rooms and went off to sleep because everyone has busy schedules tomorrow morning.

At 9:30 AM in the morning, Mrs. Kim, Jimin, and Taehyung gathered around the dining table to enjoy breakfast prepared by Jinri. During the meal, Jimin received a message from Rosé, and they coordinated a meeting time for the evening when Jimin would be free.

Meanwhile, Taehyung had to head to Hybe. Together with his manager, Win, they needed to sit down and plan out the upcoming weeks, especially with Christmas just 15 days away. Decisions had to be made to align with the approaching festive season.

Jimin's Outfit

Taehyung's Outfit

________________________________________________________________

In Rosé's House:-

After returning home, Rosé changed into comfortable clothes and decided to rest, foregoing any desire to eat. Her only focus was returning to the hospital to be with her son. Anticipating tomorrow, she eagerly awaited the opportunity to call Park Jimin. Determined to find a way to raise funds for Min-young's surgery, she was willing to explore any possibility without hesitation.

The following morning, Rosé prioritized her boutique work. She efficiently completed all pending orders, ensuring she would have the next few days free to fully attend to Min-young's needs. In addition to her responsibilities at the hospital, she also had plans to meet Jimin later in the day. They had exchanged numbers, agreeing to meet at the 'Our Time' café in the evening.

Rosé's Outfit

________________________________________________________________

In Jungkook's house:-

In the midst of their long-awaited reunion, Jin and Jungkook decided to extend the joy by having a spontaneous sleepover. Jin, opting to spend the night at Jungkook's house, found comfort in the familiarity of his surroundings.

As the clock struck 9 AM, both Jungkook and Jin stirred from their slumber. The warm Jeon family welcomed Jin into their midst, and together, they sat down for a shared breakfast. Amidst the morning chatter, Jungkook turned to Jin with a question, "Hyung, I'll be heading to the office after getting ready. Are you heading back home or somewhere else?" Jin, making his way towards the guest room to tidy up, replied, "I've got a shoot today. I'll call my driver, and then I'll head out. Don't worry about me; go ahead and focus on your work." Jungkook nodded, expressing his understanding, before retreating to his room to prepare for the day.

As they reconvened downstairs, Jungkook spotted Jin waiting in the living room for his driver. Curiosity piqued, Jungkook inquired, "Hyung, how much longer until your driver arrives?" Jin, looking at him with a soft smile, shared, "He's already here. I just wanted to bid you farewell before I leave." Jin hugged Jungkook. "Take care, and we'll meet again soon. Don't wait for years before showing up at my door," Jungkook teased. Jin playfully smacked Jungkook's head, countering, "I saw you just last month, but I get your point. I'll clear my schedule for you. Oh, and about that girl I mentioned - find out something for me, will you?" Jungkook smirked, dubbing Jin " Okay, loverboy," and bid him goodbye as Jin gathered his belongings and left the house.

Jungkook, waving at his departing friend, grabbed his car keys, ready to head to the office. His routine involved driving to the office independently, as he would meet his driver there directly. The day unfolded with work commitments for both, but the promise of future meetings lingered in the air.

Jungkook's Outfit

Jin's Outfit

________________________________________________________________

In the Evening:-

Rosé stepped into the cozy cafe, spotting Jimin at a table, a steaming cup of coffee in hand. Approaching him, she settled down and greeted, "Hello, Mr. Park." Jimin looked up, offering a warm smile, "Hi, Ms. Whatever is your name. How are you feeling today? Apologies for not asking your name earlier." "I'm Park Chaeyoung. You can call me Rosé," she replied. Jimin nodded, "No need for formality from my side also. You can call me Jimin. Care for something to eat?" Rosé declined, stating, "I'd rather discuss a quick way to make money. I need it urgently." Jimin agreed, "I have a proposal for you. Let's get married." 

Shocked, Rosé exclaimed, "Marriage isn't a casual topic! We can't rush into it like a business deal." Jimin interrupted, "We'll get engaged first. I'll provide the money, and once we know each other better, we can marry. Simple." Rosé thought about it questioned the implications, "What about our families and friends? How will you explain us to them?" Jimin reassured, "We'll get engaged, meet each other's circles, and make it believable. Your beauty, my charm - they'll buy it." Rosé, cautiously, added, "Our lives are different. People might think I'm in it for your wealth. You need to handle that. I am not gonna tolerate that shit. Slut, gold digger and all." Jimin smirked, "I like your frankness." Rosé smiled cheekily and went towards the ordering counter for buying coffee, Jimin admired her, thinking, "I told Tae that she's perfect for this. I mean she is just the best."

Later, Jimin saw Rosé texting someone, so he asked her and she mentioned that she was texting Doctor Lisa about Min-young. Jimin inquired, "You are allowed to visit?" Rosé affirmed, sharing Min-young's battle with leukemia.

 Hearing her, Jimin got a little bit teary and Rosé saw that. "Why are you crying, Jimin?" Jimin wiped off his tears "My father also had leukemia which affected his lungs and all the internal organs. When he died, the doctor told us that he couldn't survive because the leukemia had affected his heart now and it was the last stage. I, eomma and my little brother were with him, in the hospital for two months but in the end he didn't survive. So just remembered that." Rosé looked at him with care in his eyes "Well because of that past, you're helping a person in need. I could've lost my son just because of money but you will save him, so I think you should be proud of yourself and that small little Jimin, who saw his father dying and now is helping others. You do donations also, I read about you on the internet. You really should be proud of yourself." Jimin, teasing, claimed, "You're in love with me." Rosé retorted while standing up and heading out of the cafe, "You wish, Park Jimin. It's not easy to make me fall for you. Bye." After bidding goodbye, they left separately, Jimin in his car, and Rosé in a taxi, headed to the hospital to meet her son.

________________________________________________________________

In Seoul Hospital:-

Rosé entered the hospital, inquiring at the reception to locate Dr. Lisa. Learning that she was on the fourth floor, Rosé made her way there and found Lisa in her office. "Hello, Dr. Lisa," Rosé greeted as she entered. Lisa invited her to sit, providing an update on Min-young's condition. "He's stable, but the surgery is crucial. Have you arranged the finances?" Rosé confirmed her preparations, expressing her eagerness to deposit the money. Lisa explained the hospital's policy and the urgency of the situation. Rosé, understanding the protocol, assured, "I run a boutique, and I understand the advance payment concept. I'm ready. Can I see Min-young?" Lisa agreed, instructing her to wear scrubs and a mask, emphasizing a brief visit with minimal conversation.

After wearing the scrubs and mask, Rosé entered Min-young's room. He lay on the bed, connected to medical equipment. Tearfully, she kissed his hand, promising a brighter future. "Everything will be fine soon. We'll go back to our home, and you can play and study like other kids, I love you baby." she whispered. 

Rosé composed herself, leaving the room after a few minutes. The nurse guided her to remove the scrubs, updating her on Lisa's absence due to official duties. Grateful, Rosé returned home, thoughts consumed by Min-young's well-being.

Meanwhile, Lisa received a call about an emergency case at Hybe Entertainment. Given her availability, she accepted the responsibility, arranging for transportation. As she headed to the entertainment company, she wasn't aware about the things that were going to happen there.

TO BE CONTINUED

So the thing is that I couldn't write a chapter for so long because a lot of things are going on. I know this is stupid of me. Anyways, please comment and Vote. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee everybody. Alsoooooooo, Taehyung and Lisa are going to meet soon. What is your reaction to Rosé and Jimin's conversation?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.9K 63
It's a story of a complicated love that blossomed from the typical arrange marriage between two rich families. Each of Mr. Kim's daughters has to be...
112K 3.3K 35
Cover made by: @LaLizzzie (Check out her account!) Lalisa Manoban, a 17 year old girl thought her life was perfect. Good grades, good friends and wo...
170K 6K 35
Jungkook is the heir of Jeon Star Hotel Company. He loves his job and knowing the fact that every women want to fuck him make him even more powerful...
26.9K 698 48
Formerly Known as : 'Will You Still Love Me the Same?' "No turning back?" Jungkook assured Lisa with glistened eyes. "Definitely not." Lisa grab his...