๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ธ๐“ผ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ...

By _hopeluvsu_

"๐‘น๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’๐’•, ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๏ฟฝ... More

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ//๐“–๐“ป๐“ช๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ผ
๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 1 - ๐“ข๐“พ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1 - ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐““๐“ช๐”‚
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2 - ๐““๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3 - ๐“๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ช ๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4 - ๐“”๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ช ๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5 - ๐“”๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ณ๐“ช๐“ฑ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 6 - ๐“›๐“ฎ๐”๐“ฒ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 7 - ๐“”๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 8 - ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 9 - ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10 - ๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ผ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11 - ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12 - ๐“๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ
๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 2 - ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป, ๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป, ๐“•๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ, ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“”๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐”‚
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2.2 - ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2.3 - ๐“๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ž๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2.4 - ๐“”๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“—๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2.5 - ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2.6 - ๐“’๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ค๐“น
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2.7 - ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2.1 - ๐“—๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ

565 16 3
By _hopeluvsu_

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2.1 – 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽
∞─𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆─∞

Ϟ∞❦❝─I really am sorry─❞❦∞ϟ

↽♕༝·𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝·༝♕⇁

“It’s been two weeks!” Athena complained, staring at her mother and Damon. “I’ve been stuck in this house for two whole weeks!” 

“Muchikin,” Damon said in a soft warning tone. “We know you want to leave, but it’s safer if you didn’t.” 

“Damon, please,” she begged them. “I haven’t had a magical accident in two years, and I haven’t been able to talk to anyone outside of the people who are living here, plus Bonnie. I just want to go for a drive, so I’m not fucking prisoner the house.” 

“No, Athena. I told you no,” Damon told her. She looked at him for a moment, her eyes turned to her mothers. “I’m sorry,” she whispered, and clenched her hand. Her mother fell to the floor unconscious. Damon gasped, as sped over to her mother, bending down to check her over. 

“Athena!” Damon yelled, but when he looked up he could see her looking at him with guilt and sadness in her eyes. 

“I really am sorry,” she apologized and clenched her other hand making him fall to the ground unconscious.

She stared at their unconscious bodies, guilt consuming her to a point she couldn’t hold back tears. Tears fall down her face, as she grabs a blanket and puts it on them. 

She wiped her tears, and pushed them away from her. She took Holly’s keys and walked out of the house quickly. As soon as she stepped out of the border, she smiled, feeling the cool air hit her face. 

She walked over to Holly’s car and got in fast. She pulled out of the driveway, and sped away from the house. 

↽♕༝·𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝·༝♕⇁

“Caroline!” Athena entered Caroline’s hospital room with a smile on her face. The blonde looked over at Athena with a growing smile on her face. Caroline held out her hands, making Athena run into them. 

“Athena, I missed you,” Caroline told her excitedly. Athena smiled and pulled away from the hug. 

“I missed you more, you have no idea,” she told her, pushing a blond lock out of her face. “You look extremely better though!” 

“I feel great, they say it’s a miracle,” she said, making Athena smile sadly at her. 

“I’m glad you're okay,” Athena whispered, looking at her best friend. “I’m sorry I couldn't see you sooner, I was on house arrest.” 

“Really? Elena said you moved out,” Caroline said, shrugging her shoulders confused. Athena held in her comment about Elena and sighed. 

“I’m living with Stef and Damon,” she looked back down at her hands, feeling guilty once again. “They’ve been really kind to me. They gave me a home where I didn’t feel so left out and in the shadows. But they can be overbearing.” 

“How so?” 

“Damon treats me like I’m five, like I shouldn’t walk out of the house because I’ll get in an accident. And Stefan… he’s more quiet about what I do but he always has to be right next to me. The only way I was able to see you was Damon getting distracted and Stefan not by my side.” 

“Woah, they seem like very overprotective brothers.” 

Athena let out a chuckle. “Trust me, they are.” 

“Well, I’m glad you moved out, you don’t have to live with Elena anymore,” Caroline said, before even thinking. “And I don’t mean that in a bad way, I think that you look more happy out of that house.” 

“I am,” Athena smiled. “But I do have to tell you something.” 

“Okay?” Caroline looked at her concern for a moment, seeing the serious look on Athena's face. 

“It’s going to take time to process this, but I’m adopted. Miranda and Grayson found me on their porch one night and decided to keep me. My real name is Athena Montgomery. And I've been talking to my birth mom for two weeks.” 

Caroline’s mouth had practically hit the floor as she stared at one of her best friends in the world. She couldn’t believe the words coming out of Athena’s mouth. 

“Wow, now I feel like a horrible friend for not knowing any of that,” Caroline told her honestly. Athena let out a sad chuckle. 

“It’s not your fault, it’s mine. I’ve been keeping it a secret for a while now. I just, I don’t really know what to do,” she said, her eyes watering slightly. “And my birthmom is a wonder but… I can’t help but feel she is hiding something from me.” 

“I’m so sorry, Thea,” Caroline said, and pulled Athena into a hug. Athena smiled and let a couple tears go down her face. 

“Thank you for being my friend,” she whispered to Caroline, who smiled and nodded at her. 

Both sat like that for a while, before Athena pulled away and smiled at Caroline. 

“I think I should go, before Damon realizes I’m gone,” she told Caroline, who nodded with a sad smile. 

“It’s okay, I get it,” Caroline told her. “Also the next time you come here, make sure to bring me a comfy pillow.” 

Athena laughed and got off the bed. She kissed Caroline’s forehead and waved goodbye. Athena had a smile on her face as she walked away from the hospital and to Holly’s car. 

She pulled out the keys, and was about to open the door when her head was smashed into the glass. She let out a whimper, falling to the floor unconscious. 

The person looked around themselves before picking Athena up and taking her to their car. They threw her into the back carelessly and got into the front speeding away from the hospital. 

On the ground, Athena’s phone laid. It was going off, and Damon’s name popped up on the phone. He was trying to call her. . . 

↽♕༝·𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝·༝♕⇁

And that concludes the first chapter in Act 2. I hope this chapter gave you second hand embarrassment as it did me. She knew not to go out and she did it anyway, how dumb of her. Anyway, I really hope you like this book and I hope that you read this and my other stories. Thank you, have a lovely day or night! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

—вαιℓєє χσχσ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 737 10
๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฑ ๐Š๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท๐–ฅธยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท Adeline had always been strong. Never letting her guard down. Nev...
2.5K 67 5
'๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
73.9K 961 10
"แดกแด‡ แด…แด แด›แด‡ส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ แดกแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡." โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โœง โ”Š โ”Š โœฆ โ”Š โœง โœฆ โœง แด›สœแด‡ แดส€ษชษขษชษดแด€สŸ๊œฑ - ๊œฑแด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ 1 แด›แด แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ 3 โœง แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด€ส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ - ๊œฑแด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ 1...
385K 7.2K 14
gonna hold you, gonna kiss you in my arms gonna take you away from harm ใ€Žklaus mikaelson x femaleocใ€ tvd/to universe ...