Be My Erasthai

By Ivy_m3moir

King Zayn Warren. A lycan king that has ruled for centuries without anyone worthy enough to call queen. One n... More

Golden Eyes
Holy Mother of Eros
Miss him
Soothe me.
My sweet Erasthai
Worn out feelings
Your Touch; My Drug
Frenzy
Go Out With Me
Do You Like Horses?
Hunger Pangs
Provocation
Cry Center
Three Wolves And One Little Rabbit
Go See Him
He's Gone
A Long Morning
Get Your Lazy Hide Up. We Have A Flight To Catch
One Of Us
To The Festival!
HIS
HERS
Mysterious Scent
The Bet
Pool And Jealousy
An Emergency Situation
THE END
There Are Walls
Men's Talk, Ladies' Night
Beast At Dawn
I'll Wait For You

MINE

1K 35 2
By Ivy_m3moir

Adalia

I giggle as I watched the wavy strand of hair bounce off my fingers before picking another one up again.

It was morning, and Zayn was currently still asleep, so I was using the opportunity to explore his face. He looks so at ease, so deep in sleep. His breathing is light, a stark contrast to the heavy fevered one of yesterday.

His eye bags have also vanished. That's good.

I let my eyes roam over him, taking in his broad back, his taunt muscles that flex at the rise or fall of his chest, and his firm skin. My fingers glided from his hair to his face, tracing his bottom lids before falling to the curve of his nose, and then to his lips.

Pulling on his lips, I feel the softness beneath my thumb. He said I was his first kiss, and I still find that insane. Insane that no woman has ever had the pleasure of tasting his lips. Insane that he has entangled with several women but never thought to kiss them. And, insane that nothing about the way he kissed me suggested that it was his first time.

It still makes me feel over the edge just thinking about it.

More than that, I can't believe what happened yesterday! It was like I was possessed by some sort of sex spirit. Looking at Zayn and hearing the rasping voice he spoke with got me turned on to a whole other level.

I wonder. Did he make other women feel just as crazy?
A pang shot through my heart at that thought and I gritted my teeth.

"What has you so jealous this morning?" Zayn's husky voice pulled me out of my haze.

"You're awake," I say, watching him lazily nibble my finger.

Wait, how did he know I was jealous?

"And so are you." He chuckled.

Then he opened his eyes, and my breath hitched.

Now that I was wide awake, without the influence of lust or sexual intensity to cloud my brain. I could see it clearly. I can notice it plain as day.

"What is it?" Zayn smiled. "You keep staring at me like it's your first time seeing me."

"I..." I let my mouth hang open before closing it. Should I ask about it? Right now I feel like I'm holding the lid of a Pandora's box. My instincts are telling me not to open it, but it's something I have to do. I feel like I should open it.

I sucked in a breath and willed my lips to move. "Zayn," I say quietly.

"Yes, gorgeous?" He answered without a moment's waste.

"The day we first met at the office, have we...met before that?"

I could see something stir in his eyes, like a torrential wave. It was there one moment, then gone the next.

His dark brows rose in half scrutiny, half amusement. "And why do you ask that?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat, still entranced by what I was seeing. "I know I'm not crazy. I mean I really am not crazy right?"

His brows shot up further. "To me, you aren't the least bit crazy, but why would you think you're crazy?"

I rested my palm against his cheeks. "Your eyes..." I started hesitantly, "They tend to change color now and then. Pure electric blue, to electric blue with golden hues on them. Then, ever so often, those golden hues become more prominent and turn into gold freckles. Eventually, these freckles overshadow your blues, turning them into a radiant gold..." my voice wavered and it dropped to a whisper, "...Just like right now.

Zayn's eyes widened, and in a split second, he's off the bed and on the other side of the room.

His breath is heavy, his eyes filled with shock. There was something else flickering in between his shock, anxiety.

"I—" he started with trembling eyes. His fist clenched and unclenched. "I—" he began to say again but couldn't continue. He was stomped for words.

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. He looks so shaken up like I'm a ghost or something.

I shuffled out of the bed and noticed that I was completely naked, so I quickly wrapped the soft ivory bedsheets around my chest before slowly making my way to him. "Zayn," I grabbed his hand, feeling like I could lose him if I didn't.

He flinched at my touch like he wanted to jerk his hands away, but he otherwise remained still.

"I've felt this since the day we met, but there's something strange about you. At first, I thought I just got delusional whenever you touched me, but Seeing your eyes all golden now, I know I wasn't wrong."

He sucked in a breath.

"Aren't you— aren't you freaked out?" He asked.

I observed his golden eyes following my every move. The slightest shift in my weight, the light cock of my head. The gestures of my hands. It was keenly watching my every movement, like it was studying me, preying on me, and yet entranced by me.

Strengthening my hold on his hand, I shook my head. "It's weird, I know. But right now, I don't feel scared or spooked out. I'd just like to know why your eyes change color. I mean, is that even humanly possible?"

I caught the slight tremble in Zayn's lips as he opened them to speak, his face growing agonized.  "Adalia," he whispered, tightening his grip on me softly. So soft like I was petals that would scatter in the wind if held onto so loosely but would wither if held onto so tightly.

He sighed, "I want to tell you, believe me, I want to. But I can't."

"Zayn." I stepped towards him.

"Adalia, I can't," he steps backward.

"Why not?" I stepped forward again.

He steps back, his back pressing up against the wall. "Adalia, please... I can't."

The agonized look in his eyes made me pause. He looks so anxious and almost scared. It made my determination waver, and I pulled back from him.

"I promise I'll tell you," he shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair, "just not now. Not now."

"Fine," my shoulders slumped, "but can I know what we are?"

"What?" He blinked back at me.

"I'll wait for your answers. I won't push for anything else. But I won't..." I forced another lump down my throat, "I don't want to keep chasing someone who won't be mine. I don't want to have my hopes up, only to have it crushed."

He looked up at me with surprise, then it faded into a smile. The anxiety that plagued his eyes is gone now, replaced by certainty. "But Bellissimo  I'm already yours."

"Huh?"

"I've been yours since the moment you laid eyes on me." His fingers entwine with mine, and he's pulling himself closer, "Yours to have, yours to keep, yours to toy with. Yours to do whatever you want with." He pulls my body flushed against him, "that has always been a fact."

Then he flipped me so that my back was now pressing against the wall.

My pulse quickened and my heart pounded against my chest. He's mine! He's freaking mine! Is what my mind is screaming, but I force myself to remain poised. "So," I swallowed, "does that mean we are dating now? You're my boyfriend?"

Zayn tilted his head to the side with a small frown, before he smiled again, showing his pearly teeth. "I suppose that's how you guys describe it. Yes, Bellissimo, yes you are my girlfriend, and I, your boyfriend."

I felt my heartbeat drop, and I felt unbelievably exhilarated. Thrilled like never before.

"You look so happy," he cupped my jaw, "if I knew I'd see that smile, I'd have said those words a long time ago."

Smile? I couldn't possibly be smiling that hard could I?

Zayn kissed my neck and I moaned, trying to ground myself. He circled my waist, pulling my back off the wall, and my body against his.

His hands began to roam everywhere, my ass, my back until I feel them tug the sheets and I'm heated.

He licks my neck and hums before nipping on it slightly, then licking it again like he can't get enough.

I let my hands wrap around his back, enjoying the feel of his skin as he burrowed his face into my neck, nuzzling it.

"Zayn, wait," I panted as I felt his hand begin to ride up my thighs.

"Why?" He purrs nibbling on my neck again, his hands traveling further up my thighs until they graze my core.

"We haven't showered yet," I bit my lips.

"Perfect then, we can wash up after this."

I was going to protest again when he called my name softly.

"Adalia,"

"Hm?"

His lips are off my neck, and he's resting his forehead on my shoulder, "thank you for not freaking out on me." he says.

I blink, a bit surprised at the slight change in the mood. "Will I be freaking out when I hear the truth?"

He takes one of my legs and hooks it around his waist, then raises his head to look me straight in the eyes. "I hope not," he says before closing his eyes and exhaling a breath. "But I know that's just wishful thinking."

Again, I could see the distraught on his face, and that made me restless. I wonder what is so bad that he can't tell me.

That thought is drowned when I feel Zayn's thigh in between mine. He pushes my waist down so that I'm sitting on his thigh. Then he rocks me.

"Ah!" I yelped, completely dropping the bedsheets and throwing my hands around Zayn.

He rocks me again and I burrow my face between his neck, it's all I can do to control the sensations.

By the time he rocks me for the third time, I'm gripping his back, my nails digging in. My hips started to move impatiently against his thighs, grinding and rocking, and pressing further into him.

"Easy gorgeous," Zayn speaks next to my ear, his hands stroking my back.

How can he tell me to take it easy when he's the one that started it?

A sharp scraping noise resounded from the door, drawing my hips to a stop. I peeked up and stared at the door.

The noise comes again, and I pass Zayn a questioning glance.

"Why did Louis let him run around?" Zayn hissed, and I'm confused even more.

The scratching noise continues before it quiets down, and then the door slowly swings open.

I'm instantly on guard, covering myself with my hands, and shrinking down so Zayn's form could cover me.

The next thing I know loud barks resound in the room and Hydra is sprinting at us in full force. I yelp in surprise as he jumps onto me with his front paws.

"Hydra down boy!" Zayn snarls and the dog whimpers, before crouching down. His ears are still perked up and his tail is wagging furiously.

I quickly pick up the bedsheets from the floor to cover myself, before stepping back to catch my breath.

"Are you okay? Sorry that he scared you. He's just excited to see you." Zayn laughs.

"Oh, no, it's no problem. I just get scared when dogs run up to me at full speed." I answered, staring at Hydra who was still lying stationary.

I took notice of the open door, then stared back at Hydra."Did he open the door himself?"

"Yes, Hydra is smarter than your average dog," Zayn replies.

"No way," I say in disbelief.

Hydra is wagging his tail excessively, his tongue hanging out while he makes whiny noises at me. I think he wants me to play with him.

I crouched down, then cautiously brought my hands to pet him. The moment I touched his head, he started licking me aggressively and I couldn't help but giggle. He looks big and imposing, but he's so playful.

I brush his ears, causing him to roll on his belly, and it's there I see a scar. It's a large slit stretching across his stomach. It looked a bit serious.

"What happened to him?" I ask rubbing Hydra's stomach, making sure to avoid the scar.

"He got it as a pup. His parents were killed, and he was injured when I found him in a forest in Italy."

"That's horrible," I say with pity, "what happened to them?"

"Wolves," is all Zayn says as he comes up to me, picking me up bridal style.

My eyes grow even more horrified. How did the wolves even get to the dog in the first place? It's truly horrible. Poor dog.

"Enough about that mutt," Zayn says walking me towards a half-open door that gave a view of the bathroom.

Hydra barks and bares his canines at Zayn, as if understanding the insult that was passed to him.

"Don't be mean to him," I tug at Zayn's hair.

Hydra stands from where he had been laying, and runs up to us, jumping up and down like he was trying to get his paws on me.

Zayn levels his gaze with the dog before saying with a serious face, "There's just no way that a dog has become my competition."

"What are you saying? That doesn't even make sense," I laugh.

"Back off Hydra, she's mine." Zayn grimaces before slamming the bathroom door shut, locking Hydra out.

I couldn't help the giggle that came after. So childish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 13.4K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
263K 15.6K 47
Sometimes, the line between enemy and lover is even thinner than it appears... Monsters exist. But so do Hunters. Evelyn Del Val comes from a long li...
2K 183 11
In this world of supernatural beings, power, and greed act as a catalyst for violence and war. Humans are subordinate in every sense and reside at th...
3.8M 139K 56
Lauren is in trouble. BIG trouble. She found her mate - and he ISN'T her sweet, long-term, long-distance boyfriend. He's an Alpha. Can you blame a gi...