Astrid Curtis: The Curtis Sis...

By makaylasikes01

Ever wonder what happened to Astrid, her brothers and the gang ? Read the story to find out!! Book 2 More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Extra characters
Chapter 5
Tattoos
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 10

20 0 1
By makaylasikes01

" Come inside everyone is here." Darry says.

" Ok I guess." I say and walk up the stairs.

Darry holds the door open for me. As I walk in I see everything has really stayed the same since I left.

I walk into the living room and notice literally everyone is here. Fuck this. I turn to walk back out of the room.

" Astrid? Is that you?" I hear a sad voice say.

" Ya I'm here." I say and turn around and see Soda.

He starts crying and comes over and hugs me tight. I hug him back.

" I miss you so much." Soda says.

" I miss you too." I say.

Suddenly, there was a loud thud.

" Did someone say Astrid ?" A voice says.

" Hey Two." I say. His eyes widen.

" Your really here? " I say.

" Ya I'm here." I say. He pushes Soda away and hugs me. I smile a little at his antics. Suddenly everyone came into a hug. I smile.

But I notice someone is missing.

" Why are you back?" Pony says. Everyone releases me from the hug and stands off to the side.

" I wanted to come back home.." I say. I bite my lip. He rolls his eyes.

" Whatever Astrid. Just fucking leave." He says.

" Pony enough." Darry says.

" Nah it's fine. I'm going now." I say as I pick up my bags and walk out of the house.

As I walk out of the house I feel tears run down my face. I guess I deserve that. I mean he never liked me anyways. Never really loved me in the first place.

Since it's still light outside I go to this rental place to get an house. The guy was weird. When he took me to look at it, it's in horrible condition but I guess it will do since it's very cheap and I need a place to live. He gave me the keys and left.

^ the house

I curl up in a ball, hugging my legs to my chest and just cry. I should've seen it coming. Pony has never accepted me anyways. It will never change.

After a while I decided to get up and take a shower. I look in the mirror and I see my tattoos and smile slightly.

I already miss them, but I miss my family more.

A\N: next chapters will be very trigging. Comment what you think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 14.8K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
1M 89.7K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
77.8K 1.9K 17
Charlie has just lost her parents and sister in a car wreck and has been adopted by a new family. When her new mom drags her to go see some boys her...
30.2K 653 25
Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn Stypayhorlikson are as crazy brothers can be! It's hard being around them for a long time. Let alone being their s...