the share house || ot7 x read...

由 svrcegi

The guys looked at her figure with wide eyes. "I thought our new house mate was going to be dude?" One whispe... 更多

intro
info
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty

twenty eight

3.8K 346 45
由 svrcegi

"thanks for dropping me off, as usual, namjoon-ah," you said when he parked his car.

namjoon no longer dropped you off a few blocks away from school. students have already seen you two go home together, so there was no point in making it seem like you didn't come together. although you were somewhat worried about what students would think, it didn't matter much. it's not like you two were in a relationship. and even if you were, it wouldn't be wrong. you're both legal adults, and you're not his student.

"you don't have to thank me every day, y/n," he chuckled, unbuckling his seatbelt. "but you are welcome."

"we might not go home together today," you told him, putting your backpack in your lap to take out a file. "i have a group assignment, so my partner and i will start working on it today."

"oh..." he said softly. "i've gotten so used to going home with you that the thought of going alone feels odd. but that's alright. just remember to keep in touch with any of us," he said, opening the car door and getting out.

"i will," you told him, putting the file against your chest and closing your backpack. "see you later or see you at home, namjoon." you said, closing the car door.

"let's walk together," he said, locking the car door and testing the door. "we're basically going in the same direction. you don't mind, right?"

you thought about it for a second before shaking your head. "i don't. let's go."

.

"you two look so good together," navi told you, sipping her apple juice box. "the way he looked at you and smiled as you had your conversation screamed the look of a man in love. or maybe i'm just exaggerating."

"i think you're overexaggerating, my dear," you sighed, shaking your head. "if you saw us, why didn't you come up to us and talk?"

"i didn't want to disturb your bonding," she chuckled. "anyway, when will you meet up with that beautiful man who happens to be your partner for this assignment."

"anytime from now, " you said, looking at the time on your phone. "we agreed to meet here after four." you looked up from your phone to look around and see if you could see jinyoung.

"he's coming right now," navi said, looking behind you.

you turned to see your assignment partner walking up to your table with a small smile.

"hello, y/n," he greeted once he reached the table you were sitting at. "and hello's y/n's friend. i'm park jinyoung, y/n's partner for her law class assignment."

navi shook his extended hand with a smile. "nice to meet you, jinyoung. i'm yoo navi, but i prefer ha navi."

you gave your best friend a confused look. "ha navi?" you mouthed, and she shrugged before she winked.

"well, navi, i hope you don't mind me stealing y/n for a bit," he said, awkwardly scratching his nape. we have an assignment we need to start working on."

"oh, it's no problem. i've got a date with my crushes, so i'll be on my way," she said, standing up. "good luck with your assignment, guys. i'll text you later, y/n."

you watched your best friend walk away with a confused look. 'ha navi?' you thought. 'i know that's her mother's maiden name, but still... when did she start introducing herself like that...'

"y/n?" jinyoung said, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"huh? yes, jinyoung?"

"do you want to work in the cafe a few blocks down? we can brainstorm while we eat and drink something," jinyoung suggested, and you nodded, standing up and carrying your backpack with one shoulder. "alright, let's go."

you two walked in a comfortable silence until you decided to break it.

"can you tell me about yourself?" you randomly said. "i'd like to get to know the person i'll be working with a little."

"sure," he said. "well, as you know, my name is park jinyoung. i'm a criminal justice student in my last year. criminal justice satefty studies major, to be specific," he told you.

"oh, that's why in my other classes," you said. "i'm also a criminal justice student. but i'm a criminal justice law enforcement administration major."

"ah, so we have law and sociology together?" jinyoung asked, and you nodded. "oh, cool."

"what do you want to do when you're done with school?" you asked him.

"i want to be a lawyer," he told you. "my father was a lawyer, and he was good too. i hope to be a good lawyer just like he was."

"is he no more a lawyer?" you asked, and jinyoung shook his head. "he was murdered when i was in my first year of high school. i think that's when i made it my goal to be like him."

"oh my gosh..." you gasped, not expecting that. "was the culprit-"

"the culprit killed themself after they killed my dad," he sighed. "the person was a family member of someone he basically sent to prison. that family member couldn't handle it, and here we are."

"i'm so sorry-"

"it's fine," he shrugged. "that person was sent to jail and is still in there. anyway, what about you? what do you want to do once you're done with school?"

"i was thinking of becoming a prosecutor, but now that i'm almost done, i think i would like to become a criminal investigator. or maybe a crime scene investigator instead."

"oh, that's cool," he said. "so-"

"y/n," a voice said, cutting jinyoung off. it was a voice you knew well—a voice you didn't want to hear.

"bruce..." you muttered, looking at your ex-boyfriend. he had changed since the last time you had a good look at him. he dyed his hair dark brown, and it grew longer. he clearly hadn't shaven his face in a while because he had an extended goatee on his face.

"what's up?" you asked with a small smile. you definitely wouldn't have smiled had jinyoung not been by your side.

"please take me back, y/n. i miss you," bruce said, and your eyes widened.

'does this man not have shame?' you thought. "i thought i made myself clear the last time we spoke..." you said. "and can't you see i was in the middle of a conversation?"

"i know, and i'm sorry," he sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "i fucked up big time, and i regret it. i miss being able to chill with you and do nothin-"

"can we not do this right now?" you asked, looking away. you did not want to have this conversation in front of a classmate. "i told you i'm in the middle of-"

"because you've been avoiding me every chance you get, this is the only chance i can finally speak to you!" he said.

"you really want to have this conversation while he's here?" you asked bruce.

"if it will get you to listen to me and stop running away, then yes," he told you. "who is this anyway? is he your new boyfriend? don't tell me you've already-"

"what does that information have to do with you?" you asked, feeling angrier. 'was he about to say don't tell me you've already moved on?' you couldn't believe it. "you had no problem kissing that girl that night. why do you have an issue with me moving on and dating someone new?"

"so he's your boyfriend?"

"oh my god, bruce-"

"i'm not her boyfriend, but i'm definitely interested in taking y/n out," jinyoung said, cutting you off. "i wasn't going to say anything because whatever happened between you two is none of my business, but i really can't take it anymore. you're disturbing us, and we'd like to be on our way."

you looked at jinyoung with wide eyes as he took your hand. "let's go, y/n," he said before walking past your ex-boyfriend with your hand in his.

you heard bruce call your name but didn't bother looking back. you were too focused on the hand tightly holding yours.

"uh, excuse me, jinyoung," you said once you felt like bruce wouldn't be able to see you anymore. you two were now approaching a traffic light.

"yes?"

"my hand..."

"oh my word, i'm so sorry, y/n," he apologised, immediately letting go of your hand. "sorry for suddenly grabbing your hand and butting in and saying those things back there..."

"it's fine," you sighed. "i'm sorry you had to see all that. if you didn't butt in or drag me away, i probably would've caused a scene."

"do you still want to work, or would you like to start tomorrow instead?" he asked you.

"i think tomorrow," you told him, feeling bad. "we can brainstorm over text. later tonight since i need to clear my head a bit first... is that okay with you?"

"that's fine," he nodded. "and don't feel bad, i understand. i don't think i could work properly after something like that."

"okay, once again, thank you," you sighed. "i'll send you a text around seven," you said, pulling out your phone to text namjoon.

"alright, bye y/n," jinyoung said. he waved and smiled at you before crossing the road.

you moved to the bus stop and sat down before reading your texts from namjoon.

namjoon: just got home. are you not going to work on your assignment anymore?

y/n: no. something came up. we'll brainstorm over text tonight.

namjoon: oh, do you want me to come pick you up?

y/n: no, it's alright. i'll take the bus.

namjoon:

you sure? i really don't mind.

y/n: i'm sure. thanks for the offer, though.

you turned off your phone with a sigh. bruce really fucked up your mood and plans for today.

"my day was going fine," you grumbled. "i just hope it doesn't get any worse. i swear if it does-"

"baek y/n." '...and it just did.'

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

526K 24.2K 36
"Soooo....you're with both of them?...as in they are both you're boyfriends?" I smiled as memories from last night flooded my mind. "Mhmm." "And th...
5.7K 257 16
This is a story about Y/N and how she agrees to do a small favor for her friend...a favor that changes her life forever. It brings back a painful pas...
771K 30.1K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
159K 5K 20
Where two boys feel a connection, deeper than two normal roommate's should be feeling Jeon Jungkook X Kim Taehyung Taekook