Crowned [Inanimate Insanity F...

Da WanderingStoryTelIer

The world is being ripped apart at it's seams, and it's up to 10 assigned gods to see the mortal plane back t... Altro

✮【 WARNINGS 】✮ 【 HEADCANNONS 】
Prologue: Sparks.
Ark 1, Chapter 1: Winds of Change.
Ark 1, Chapter 2: Feathers.
Ark 1, Chapter 3: Two Birds of a Feather.
Ark 1, Chapter 4: "Im a monster..."
Scene Redraw!
Ark 1, Chapter 5: Opposites Attract.
Ark 1, Chapter 6: Blown Away.
DESIGNS!
Ark 1, Chapter 7: Is There a Brighter Side?
NEW COVER!
Ark 1, Chapter 8: Shrouded in Darkness.
Ark 1, Chapter 8.5: Corrupted Files...
Ark 1, Chapter 9: Whither Away.
Ark 1, Chapter 10: Look into the Dark and Take a Dive.
Ark 1, Chapter 10.5: Lost in Confusion.
Ark 1, Chapter 11: Life or Death.
Ark 1, Chapter 12: Ashes.
Ark 1, Chapter 13: Run from Fate.
Ark 1, Chapter 14: Reunion and Disaster.
Ark 1, Chapter 15: Quiet Morning.
Ark 1, Chapter 16: Burning Rage.
Ark 1, Chapter 17: Where There is Light, There must be Shadow.
Ark 1, Chapter 18: Desperation.
Ark 1, Chapter 19: Flowers
Ark 1, Chapter 21: Arrival.
Ark 1, Chapter 22: Spark with Power.
Ark 1, Chapter 23: Nightfall.
Ark 1, Chapter 24: Time is Running Out.
Ark 1, Chapter 25: Wisp in the Wind...
-Bound by Mortality-
Ark 2, Chapter 26: Time Flies.
DESIGNS PART 2
Ark 2, Chapter 27: Long Time no See.
Ark 2, Chapter 28: "Hold me..."
Ark 2, Chapter 29: Escapism.
Ark 2, Chapter 30: G̶̨̢̥͍̪̻͓̞͋̽̓̑̆́͠O̵͈͔͒̃͊Ň̷̦̰̱̣̈́̂̉͘ͅE̵̱̣̩̞̒͗̃̏͠
Ark 2, Chapter 31: I know you, But nice to meet you.
Ark 2, Chapter 32: Captive.
Ark 2, Chapter 33: "What Have you Done?!"
Ark 2, Chapter 34: Destruction of a Person.
Ark 2, Chapter 35: .uoY dessiM I
Ark 2, Chapter 36: You Can't Save What's Been Lost.
Ark 2, Chapter 37: A Mission with No Plan.
Ark 2, Chapter 38: Discovery.
50k READS!!!
Ark 2, Chapter 39: PANIC.
Ark 2, Chapter 40: "Power on!"
Ark 2, Chapter 40.5: Forgiveness.
Ark 2, Chapter 41: Silent Screams.
Ark 2, Chapter 42: Horrible Plans.
Ark 2, Chapter 43: A Sheep in Wolve's Clothing.
Ark 2, Chapter 44: Heart Stopping.
Ark 2, Chapter 45: Behind the Mask...?
Ark 2, Chapter 46: A House of Silence.
Ark 2, Chapter 47: Risk.
Ark 2, Chapter 48: Goodnight.
Ark 2, Chapter 48.5: The Flickering Light.
Ark 2, Chapter 49: A New Dawn.
Ark 2, Chapter 50: Unexpected Guests.

Ark 1, Chapter 20: Breathe.

2.3K 57 1K
Da WanderingStoryTelIer

Themes of: Neglect/Abuse
(Poor Nickel)

GAY. A LOT OF GAY.

———

'Why is he... So pretty...? I never had these feelings before...'

'The way he looks at me... His gentle touch... The way his breath feels warm against my chest... it's more comforting than the warmth of my blankets...'

The two boy's faces were pressed against each other. Their cheeks turning a bright red as Nickel nuzzled his cheek into Balloon's. They were so close together that Balloon couldn't tell if this warmth was coming from his heart or Nickel's.

He didn't care.

He didn't understand either.

How could one gain feelings for another so quickly?

Balloon didn't even know he could feel this way until this morning. But it felt so good... It was addicting. Like a drug. His senses were overwhelmed with this passionate feeling.

The way the other boy felt in his arms, the metal and soft skin against his as he cuddled with him... The way he looked, the muted colours of his eyes were so inviting, he could get lost in an instant. The way his heartbeat and the gentle tones Nickel used when he spoke to him.

He could listen to him talk like that for hours without getting bored of it.

He felt his mind raise the question: If you had to spend an eternity with a single person would it be him?

He didn't know how to answer that question.

It was only then he realized how alike they truly were.

He remembered the book he had slid under his pillow. The memories of flipping through Nickel's diary as curiosity filled his head. He frowned at the thought of the entries that had been written in that book.

He was shocked by how much tragedy the coin had been through. His was built up, he'd been acting so harsh to protect himself from being hurt by those close to him. The opposite of his own defences. He tried to protect himself against people he didn't know.

How could his own family treat him with such hatred? How could one hurt their own child in such a way?! It was horrifically disgusting... Nickel didn't deserve the treatment that he had gotten by his own family. The ones he trusted to take care of him. To love him...

That's why they were alike.

They had been hurt.

They had a hard time trusting.

They... Were deprived of the love that they so rightfully deserved.

Balloon knew that.

Nickel stared into Balloon's eyes. He saw the bright unnatural green. It was truly like an emerald. The way his eyes sparkled made his heart flutter. Nickel could barely breathe. This feeling was incredibly addicting, he wanted to be closer to Balloon... He wanted to indulge in his warmth. To hug him and never let go.

He didn't know how he felt like this towards someone he thought he hated.

Or...

Maybe it was never hate.

Maybe it was foolishness. The lack of trust he had built up to protect himself from those out to hurt him. Like how his parents did... Like how his sister did...

His eyes stung with tears at the horrid memories. The dent on his back aches more than ever, but he just couldn't tear his eyes away from Balloon's.

Balloon was giving him the care, and kindness that his parents had not provided. He was so gentle and caring... Nickel admired his kind smile, the memory of Balloon laughing during the competition across the field.

The way Balloon gave him that dramatic grumpy look on the roof when he was playfully snickering at his attempts to fly... It was adorable. There were big things and little things... And Nickel could no longer find anything negative about the salmon coloured boy. Not even if he tried, the bitter insults his boarded off mind once came up could no longer surfaced.

All that came were love felt compliments, and sweet nothings.

'You're so pretty...'

'You're eyes are more valuable than the emeralds they resemble...'

'Your soft touch is addicting... Please don't let go...'

"I love you..."

He felt the words echoed through his mind... He wanted to say them so badly. But he was scared to be hurt, to be denied. A fear of rejection tugged at his heart and filled him with anxiety as he looked around the room. His thoughts spiralled so quickly.

He felt Balloon's grip on him tighten in an instant... Shit... He probably noticed his quick breathing. Now Balloon would get worried... and He would panic! It would be all his fault! He didn't want that! He didn't want that at all...! He felt a tears hit his face...?

"You... You what?" Balloon asked in a soft shaky voice. His eyes filled with tears as they fell down his face. His entire body trembled with an emotion he could not describe.

Nickel didn't understand... Had he said something...? What upset him—?! What did he do wrong—?! Unless... One of the things that he thought he had kept to himself, slipped into reality...

'I love you...'

Nickel but his lip overwhelmed with anxiety, he had said that out loud...?! His breathing picked up in an instant, he needed to play this off somehow! His friendship with Balloon that they had built in these past few days would be shattered—! It was over! ALL OVER! HE WOULD HATE HIM AND— AND—!!!

"I-I didn't think you'd feel the same..." He said softly. His tears of relief and happiness poured out of his eyes.

Nickel's eyes widened in an instant. He couldn't manage to speak for a few moments. His heart was beating rapidly, and his face turned bright red. "I-I do... I love you..." He whispered.

Balloon couldn't believe what he was hearing... It felt so surreal. He wanted to believe it, that his life could finally be free from only grief and misfortune. He gave a small smile and choked out a laugh through his relieved sobs. He was loved, truly loved an accepted.

Nickel couldn't help but cry too, "I-I didn't mean to say that o-out loud...!" He stammered in an embarrassed manner. "I thought you'd hate me..."

"I-I... I did too..." Balloon admitted as his hand moved to Nickel's side and their bodies now closer than ever. They're eyes stared into the other's.

"You're so pretty..." Nickel finally admitted.

Balloon's breath got caught in his throat. How would he respond—? He- he didn't know how to—

"You're so kind, and smart... I can't believe I ever took you... Or your beautiful eyes for granted! I'm so stupid..." Nicke chuckled through his tears.

"No... Don't say that." Balloon frowned at Nickel putting himself down. Blush invaded his face, the room felt so hot... His face felt magnetized towards the other boy's.

"It's true... I was horrible to someone who deserved and still deserves the world. I cant even begin to describe the feelings in my heart right now Balloon... But..." Nickel took a deep breath. "Love you... More than anything I can describe... I love you so fucking much..."

Balloon's grip on the other boy became tighter and his hugged the other closer to himself. "You have no idea how much your... Kind words mean to me." Balloon whispered.

"You know I would die for you..." Nickel muttered into the other's chest. He indulged in the feeling of Balloon's heartbeat against his own chest.

"So would I..." Balloon gave a small smile.

Balloon now knew the answer to his question. Yes, he would. He'd spend an eternity with the first person he'd met to truly love him unconditionally.

"We're in this together after all..."

They both had finally found the live they'd been searching their whole lives for. The trust and caring heart of another that would truly show kindness without fail. Even if they had a very rough start, they just needed an understanding of the other. Their hearts now freed from hate. They could truly care for each other without their unhealthy defence mechanisms they had built to protect them from their past experiences getting in the way. They had grown as people together. And that's what mattered most to them.

They still had some growing to do however. After all...

You cant love someone's depression, or sadness away.

They would have to fight to free their hearts from sorrows and trauma.

And as they stared into one another eyes, they made a vow that they both knew didn't need to be said out loud. A vow, a promise, to grow stronger, better, and bloom into something better than before. together.

They both smiled softly and gave a nod. Their shared thought would live in their hearts and flow through their veins from this moment forward.

Balloon flinched as he felt the new point of contact that Nickel had initiated. His hands released Nickel from their grasped. Blush formed on his face in an instant as he felt it...

The feeling of the other boy's lips against his made his entire body tense up, and tears flow out of his eyes rapidly with happiness. His hands shakily wrapped around Nickel, and he tilted his head for a better angle as he melted into the kiss.

Nickel's heart we beating fast as he felt Balloon melt into his kiss. It was passionate, and as full of care he could possibly manage. It made his eyes spark purple with passion.

Nickel felt his magic begin to form, and a claw, a small purple one placed on Balloon's cheek. Balloon's eyes widened for a moment before they softened once again. He pulled a way for a moment to breathe. His breath was heavy, and so was Nickel's. It didn't take long for their lips to touch once again.

This time it was even more passionate. Balloon leaned towards Nickel, and just let his tears fall. He was so happy in this moment. The passion they were pouring into each other was overwhelming. Nickel summoned his other claw.

Balloon got the message and removed the corresponding arm from the embrace and moved it towards the magic hand. In an instant their fingers interlocked. They could feel power resonating in them both. They didn't even know it was there before, but it's almost as if their souls were intertwined in this moment. Both their eyes were filled to the brim with love and tears.

Balloon couldn't breathe as he kissed Nickel for as long as he could manage. Nicke tried to sneak a few breaths in, but was running out of air fast. They pulled away after a few more moments of their lips being interlocked.

Bothe boys breathed heavily. Out of breath, but filled with more love than ever before.

"God I love you..." Balloon choked out between breaths.

Nickel stared into Balloon's teary eyes for a few moments before he chuckled. "I love you more." He smiled sweetly.

Balloon giggled, his cheeks flushed as red as his body could manage. "Not possible..." He gave another small kiss and snuggled Nickel as closely as he could.

Nickel closed his eyes. He truly did love him...

An undying love that would last forever.

———

I AM SO SORRY IF SOME OF THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE.

I don't think I can even feel romantic love, so... uh....... Whether that's obvious or not I hope this chapter was good. I TRIED MY BEST........!!!!!!!!!1!2!1!1!

GAY MEN. TWO VERY GAY GAY HOMOSEXUAL GAY MEN KISS AND LOVE EACH OTHER AND LOVE EACH OTHER FOREVER AND EVER AND KISS AND LOVE AND CUDDLE. I LOVE THEM. YOU BETTER LOVE THEM TOO.

LOVE THEM NOW.

NOW!!!1!1!1!1!1!!!!!!!!!

*Albert/Flamingo's EARDRUM BREAKING SCREAM*

———

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

136K 1.8K 50
REQUEST BOX CLOSED Just some oneshots bro- - Inanimate Insanity - BFB / BFDI / TPOT - Paper Puppets (Take 2) - Animated Inanimate Battle - Modern Obj...
4.3K 83 34
(In the chaotic realm of Inanimate Insanity, a once friendly competition turned perilous as contestants began meeting untimely ends, shrouded in myst...
3.8K 38 18
One day, it was just a normal day at hotel oj. It was peaceful like it normally was. But something felt off. Everyone was acting strange and people k...
4.3K 76 16
Secrets, Death, Chaos. ✧༺♥༻∞ 16 Students, all with their little talents, called Ultimates, each having to escape the school that they had originally...