So many things to do. So litt...

By Galaxystar98500

This is a book for side stories related to Repeated Reincarnation, and focus on things that are canon and NOT... More

Time is a funny thing.
That's not fair. (VERY SHORT)
Safe Haven.. (SPOILER!)
WHY?! (Trigger warning!)
Unworthy of love. (UNFINISHED!) + IMPORTANT!

Little summary.

128 10 2
By Galaxystar98500

Hello! This is, obviously of what you read of the description, another book for Repeated Reincarnation.

But with side stories. This is for past reincarnations from our MC, Palin, and what he experienced.

And some things that may never happen in the story, or may happen in the future..the latter is most likely not happening as I don't want to spoil people that haven't read the actual book and have just stumbled upon this.

And because I don't want my readers to get spoiled as well, it'd be no fun, yes? And would quite frankly possibly ruin the things I've got planned for the story.

But anyways, I still hope you enjoy this just as much I would enjoy writing side stories for our MC...<3

Bye bye little starlings~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 989 5
And someone from our world becomes epic sans, how will the rest handle epic now? Especially if they never even met epic before. (Everything is differ...
5.6K 393 6
what happens if someone was born as merciless? would he make his parents proud? or would he support his siblings? why not both but can he really d...
2K 156 6
A human wakes up in the body of a skeleton named Error. Usually someone in this position would not appreciate having to destroy alternate universes...
2.3K 156 6
With the destruction of the British Lostbelt and his last wishes to Fujimaru Ritsuka and the Chaldeans, Oberon continues to fall into the endless voi...