Baby • Highness [BTS ×Jk]✓

Від Jiapurplesyou

The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways wi... Більше

INTRODUCTION
CH 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29
Valentine's Day ❤️
CH 30
CH 31
CH 32
CH 33
CH 34
NEW BOOK!
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37
CH 38
CH 39(M)
CH 40

CH 9

1.8K 93 30
Від Jiapurplesyou

Perhaps no one except the moon will ever know how the night of the 2 males has passed,blended with confusions, indecisive thoughts and fluctuating emotions oozing out from the core of their  heart.

The sun is peeking through the window of a certain male's room who has spent a sleepless night.Another day has dawned bringing new hopes and aspirations. And confidence to some to figure out their true feelings.

Ebony Bambi eyes opened amidst all the uncanny foreign feel to look all around the room.An awakening sensation started to hurt inside his heart within seconds as he remembered his past days. Something certainly suffers inside him from those strange thoughts.

Quietly he reached downstairs unlike everyday when he lights up the entire gloomy mood of the palace.

.
.

Taehyung has spent the night sleeping and awake together.He tried to enjoy the comfort of nature which he barely did in all these years but a certain unknown feeling continued to embrace his heart,which he never knew existed in his chest.

A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts.His footsteps went to open the door which revealed Jin,as always looking elegant.

"Take care of Jungkook for today. I and Namjoon need to attend a meeting and Yoongi had court affairs to deal with.And I don't want a single mishap to... Wait, didn't you sleep yesterday? You look so exhausted Tae? " Jin was using his formal strict tone to handle Tae's mischievous plan but the look of the younger inturn made him anxious.

"Ahh no hyung. I was watching a webseries yesterday!"

Yup,he chose to lie, unable to manage to explain his hyung the exact reason of his restlessness,exact reason of why his mind chose to destroy all the microwaves in the palace at midnight, exact reason of why his tiredness didn't result in his sleep last night,exactly why there was an hesitant feeling inside his chest.

"Oh, sleep now then.I think it's best for Choco too if you sleep the entire day, without bothering him!" saying this Jin left, unaware of the fact that the little baby has already woken up quietly without wishing anyone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bambi doe eyes were eyeing all over the Dining room subtly.All the occurrences of last night began to freeze his entire delicate body,not wishing to meet a single thing today.

Well,he can ignore everything but his hunger?
That's what brought him to the breakfast table silently as he wished none of his hyungs for now.

The entire Palace seemed a bit strange today.
Little Koo's eyes witnessed how everything is so oddly perfect today,all the maids and guards are working as if their rent is due,all the furnitures,floors are being cleaned.....most importantly,the entire palace is deadly silent today.

He could hear maids discussing about someone's arrival. But he was too tired to attentively hear their conversation.

'Maybe Eomma is coming?'he thought.

Only if he knew, that the new arrival will indulge petroleum into yesterday's fire, giving a worse rise to the burning flame, further tangling the sensational situation in the already chaotic Palace.
.
.
.
.
.

Koo was eating french toast with banana milk today thinking about his Cooky and Dimple hyungie who have left for work.

Well Suga hyung is funny too as he could never manage to scold the kid...but today he is left with an elder whose certain dominant persona makes him feel utterly uncomfortable.

He couldn't get to dive into his thought more as suddenly he found all the guards straightened up,heads erect and a loud sound which he later realised was to welcome the new comer.

Within seconds,a petite male with sunglasses covering his pale skin ,plump lips and wearing a black leather jacket and numerous silver chains in the neck entered.He simply looks appealing and cute.

Koo took sometime to scan the view placed in front of him. The man looks like a youngster who is addicted to parties,day outs and loud music—he definitely isn't some traditional vampire but a rebellious chief.

'He simply looks divine and kind!'

Only if the baby knew the new arrival is a nightmare dressed in a daydream.

The male sat tired on a dining chair ,glared at koo for some long minutes then called a maid.

"Y-yes Your Highness?"their was a strange fear in her voice which baby koo has never discovered in their voices before.

"Why is a food sitting at the dining table and eating food instead of being cooked itself??"his voice was filled with anger and aggression. Koo wasn't prepared to hear such a voice from such an angelic male.

The maid looked at koo with pity as if conveying  him that she will miss him very much. The situation was definitely not heading a good track.

"So you dare not to reply me? "Jimin asked giving a soul piercing glaze to the maid... immediately some guards in black appeared out of nowhere in the dining room and grabbed the poor woman.

"Take her to the basement. I'll plan her death later.Too tired now" and the guards obeyed his orders immediately.

Everything was so fast that koo couldn't process who was the male and how is he authorised in the palace.

In no time another maid showed up to serve the elder ,face gleaming nothing but horror.

The elder didn't even bother to look up at the maid.

"I want this thing tossed in Olive oil with broccoli and tomatoes,in small round pieces... don't add too much oil as I am in cut right now.For seasonings, add garlic powder ,little parsley flakes , cinnamon sticks and mint leaves.And as per his blood,heat it in not more than 150°c and I want only 250ml."the new male declared,a hint of darkness appeared in his eyes.

The maid again gave a pitiful look at koo... chopping off and cooking meat of a Highness for another Highness isn't something that has ever happened in vampire history!

"Your Highness. It's not a food. He is the Baby Highness of the...."

"Do onething,just boil him. No tossing required.I don't wanna loose my abbs at my youth." The newcomer ignored maid's words or most likely signalled her not to open her mouth without permission.

Koo was listening the male's demands for a long time....he realised the male is definitely some kind of anarchist who has penetrated their palace in Jin's absence.Koo definitely doesn't know what he is in the palace or what his roles are but  he has authority right?

He immediately chose to protect his Empire!!!

"Who are y-you?"he asked,eyes widened as if they are the widest thing to ever exist.

The elder looked at the babyboy who was asking him his identity sitting in his own kingdom,his own palace,his own dining room,in front of him!

"I asked y-you someth....."

The words didn't even get to complete as  loud bang on the table was heard flinching the voice owner.

Koo had jerked in shiver hearing the deafening thud which resulted his fork to detach from his balled fists and fall on the floor.

Koo looked at the shiny floor for some seconds,then clamped his hands together as he stared at his fork with his eyebrows creased to a cute frown,bottom lips jutted out —

"My f-fork..."he shifted his gaze and looked at the new comer with hopeful eyes.

The petite elder was taken aback with that baby's gaze ."What?You want me to pick it up??"

Koo nodded.

"I am a mythical beast babyboy.I never bent in front of anyone in this life and never will...not atleast for a mere meal . Wait,why ain't you cooked yet?"

He glared at the maid once again but the result wasn't helpful.The maid still held hesitation in her hands to touch the boy.

The baby was now holding his tears,hands clutched firmly to his rose onesie,lips pouting out like anything could be hung on it.

There was only one hope left for him right now,only person who is probably ready to lift his anxious soul,to pick him up,to protect him.

"Beasty—"

The newcomer saw how the creature whinned his brother's name before running to his room in seconds.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung didn't anticipate the certain unexpected name leaving out of Jungkook's lips so casually and that will be able to throb his inner core.His heart was pounding, everything seemed to ignite a war in his world.

Both eyes stared at each other. The almond ones are out of sudden calling of his name and the unintentional proximity they are sharing once again as koo is clutching his right leg while the other Bambi ones are pleading him to lift him up and protect his delicate body,ready to give anything in return.

The vampire continued to remain in the same position as he continued to stare at the bunny hugging his right leg,looking down with a teary gloss in his eyes making them look like they are holding ocean inside them.

Both hearts seemed to reap out of their chest due to the immense velocity of the beating.

"So..you know?"Taehyung's tone is thick and more husky than usual.

The delicate frightened creature couldn't understand the sudden meaning of the short phrase .

He widened his doe eyes.

"...... that your delicate body is made for my arms?"Taehyung smirked as the sentence came out of his mouth.

Koo said nothing.He was neither in that age to figure out whether it was a tease or flirt nor he was in a stable mental condition.A creature has entered the palace and craving to eat him !

"S-save me ,plwease"he mumbled as he climbed up on Taehyung's lap and put his head on his hard chest, rubbing his soft chubby cheeks on his silk shirt.His fingers formed fists  as he tightened his grip on Tae's collar.

Taehyung witnessed with his sharp eyes how the bunny boy unknowingly reduced the distance between them and leaned onto him.

"And what will I get in return?" He whispered in his little ears

"A.... anything. Plwease he-help" the baby said while snuggling to him more.

======================================================

So,how was the chapter?Do comment!!❤️

🔉Who is the newcomer?

🔉Will Taehyung save him?

🔉Are you liking the story?

Purples,it's been 2 days I didn't get to interact with u .... don't know u missed me or not but definitely...I missed the story and your comments so much..😭

As an introvert ,I feel myself lighter when I jot down my emotions in this story...and I literally had a panick when I wasn't getting network connection to update....lol .😜

Onething about the story,if u guys want a brotherly love plot ,then I guess I can't meet ur expectations. I hope u like the pace of the story and where it is heading but if not, feel free to suggest me but please don't tell me to change the entire genre.🥺
But but but....—
🔉Do you want kook to grow up sooner?

Vote, comment, follow....😭

Please?🔪

Thanks for reading 💜💜

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

196K 11.8K 35
{Completed} A Beta, very unusual, not generally known about, and chosen with great care in order to make people better and to make an exception in a...
504K 22.3K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
678K 23.2K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
129K 4.4K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...