Imagines with D&E

By scjbubbletea

A book of short stories featuring you and D&E, but more of Eunhyuk since he's my bias... and Donghae is my bi... More

Best Friends with Benefits #1: Do You Dare?
Best Friends with Benefits #2: Getting Acquainted Beyond the Heat
Best Friends with Benefits #3: Eunhyuk and the Boys
Best Friends with Benefits #4: What's Up with Him?
Best Friends with Benefits #5: Too Much To Handle
Best Friends with Benefits #6: Losing Control
Best Friends with Benefits #7: Yesung
Best Friends with Benefits #8: She Likes You
Best Friends with Benefits #9: Confessions and Kisses
Best Friends with Benefits #10: Happy Forever After
A Boxing Thrill #1: My Best Friend and the New Coach
A Boxing Thrill #2: Accidents
A Boxing Thrill #3: Showdown
A Boxing Thrill #4: Making A Choice
A Boxing Thrill #5 Ending 1: Donghae
A Boxing Thrill #5 Ending 2: Hyukjae
Gear Me Up #1: Wrecked
Gear Me Up #2: Bad and Badder

Celebrate: A Christmas Special with Super Junior

15 0 0
By scjbubbletea

[A/N: I'm so sorry I published this late, it was such a last minute idea 😭 It's inspired by the behind-the-scenes video of Suju filming Celebrate's MV last year. Happy Christmas! Hope you guys like it 🎄❤️ ❤️]

🎵Play Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande as you read🎵

(Or you could always stick to Celebrate 😉)

Ji-ah's pov:

Feeling Christmas all around

And I'm trying to play it cool

When I see him walking 'cross the room

"Cut! Good job, Donghae-ssi. Now you'll be filming the next shot with Seo Ha." I announced through the megaphone. Phew, that was close. Seriously, that was a full on facial muscle control exercise. How can he look so gorgeous just standing there and make my job so hard? I could barely contain the smile on my face when he pretended to punch the Christmas tree out of embarrassment as applause and cheers erupted from the staff. Look at him engaging in a mini skit of his own... He's like a child sometimes, which is so cute! While the crew started shifting the equipment and setting up for the next shot, he made his way to Seo Ha, the child actor hired for the MV.

When the cameraman from the behind-the-scenes production team started filming them, I couldn't help watching from the side. The weather was getting frosty from the first snow, but he was making the set feel all warm and toasty, especially the way he was smiling and teasing Seo Ha.

"Aww, you guys look like father and son." I joked, which made him toss me a glance.

Oops. Time to get back to work. I couldn't wait to see how the shot would turn out on camera because heck, I loved the way he handled kids. He was so playful in his own way and full of charisma when joking around with them, like a father who loved teasing his children. Well, it was clear he'd spent too much time with Eunhyuk, that prankster buddy of his. It came back to him in the best way, because Seo Ha played a tiny prank on him. He had no idea what was going on until the crew members starting cooing and laughing, which made him turn behind to catch the little angel in the act.

It was such a wholesome shoot and everyone loved watching them, so I let them play around with each other on camera for a bit before wrapping up the scene. The next scene was outdoors, so everyone started heading out while I quietly made my way towards him.

"He's cute, right?" He remarked as he watched Seo Ha trot off with the last crew member. Soon, we were the only ones left.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"When are we going to have one of our own?"

"What?" I turned to him sharply. He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me to him, which made me jump. "Yah, what are you doing? Someone will see us!" I tried to wriggle out of his grasp, but he locked my body to his with the other arm. Is he out of his mind?!

"I know, but it's just for a minute. Everyone's busy preparing outside." He smiled, gazing down at me with his dark, hypnotising eyes. My mind went blank and I gave up struggling in seconds, helplessly blushing in his arms. I'm so in love, hopelessly in love with him. Who could ever resist this amazing man? No doubt he was stunning at first sight — heck, he was in the top three of Kpop's most handsome faces every year so he was universally hot — but it was his character and personality that made me absolutely crazy about him. Even as such an established artist, he was humble, disciplined and kind. It was what drew me to him when we first started working together on D&E's MV, and what formed a connection between us so quickly when we first met. Our morals and working styles aligned like two halves of the moon, and we were both demanding and unwilling to compromise when it came to practising our crafts. Months of projects and collaborations later, we became an item — in secret.

His chest heaved as he let out a sigh, holding up my chin with his thumb and index finger. "I just miss you so much. I didn't even get to see you last month because you were busy with Taeyeon's and Minho's MV."

I giggled, gently running my finger across his eyebrow. "Hey, that's not fair. You were so busy preparing for your winter album, Eunhyuk wouldn't stop teasing me about it when he saw me in the recording studio last week."

"At least my members only have praises for you. But Minho? Why would you even want to spend so much time on a guy who said I'm not funny?"

I broke into laughter as I recalled that episode of the D&E Show. The two had invited Shinee's Minho as a guest, and he complained about Eunhyuk teaching Donghae weird stuff because he was pulling funny tricks. It was hilarious, because Minho even brutally roasted him by saying he wasn't even a funny guy in the first place!

"It's okay, I know you're funny. Na PD told me he wants you, the variety genius, to appear on Weekly Idol again..." I reached up to draw circles on his chest, trying to avert my gaze away from his lips. Those soft, smooth tempting lips. How I've missed those... "Maybe I can ask him to let me direct that episode if you're gonna take him up on that offer? Then we can spend some secret quality time together..."

"Mmm... I don't know."

I stopped smiling. Didn't he want that too? We'd both agreed that it was one of the easiest ways for us to see each other, as much as it was risky... "What? Why? Didn't you say you—"

He inclined his lips onto mine, cutting me off without warning. I closed my eyes, sliding my hands up his chest and hooking them onto the crook of his neck. I love how unpredictable he is, shutting me up like this.

My fingers gently raked through his hair, exploring and fondling his soft, dark brown locks. He probably needs to touch up quite a bit after this but eh, his makeup is easy to fix anyway. He doesn't even have much on. And... he tastes so good... I was slowly losing awareness of my surroundings, whispering his name as the movement of his lips on mine took a possessive turn. He shifted his grip to my nape, parting my lips further with his tongue in one move. Oh, god. I softened under his reigns in seconds, lowering my hands back to his chest as he dominated the kiss.

I let out a whimper as he started sucking on my tongue, the heat from his mouth making my head spin. I can feel how much he's missed me, and so have I. We have to get back to work, but I don't want to stop kissing him... I tilted my chin up further, pouring myself into him.

By the time he pulled away seconds later, I was ready to quit my job for him. "I'll go on the show. But you're mine for the whole of Christmas. Got it?"

I nodded weakly, still breathless from the kiss. I was blushing from head to toe, while his cheeks and neck were gushing red. Oh, boy. Just as he was releasing me, we heard footsteps approaching. Son of a bitch! Who—

"Yah, you unprofessional bastards!" OH!

Shindong popped into sight along with Heechul, and a goddamn camera in his hands! "Click! Okay, I got you. This will appear on Shindongdengdong when you two reveal your relationship."

"Separate them, ppalli. Go, go!" Heechul yelled. Then they both rushed forward and did as he said, swiftly grabbing us each. Just as they were dragging us towards the exit, Yesung appeared.

"What are you guys doing? Hurry up! Hyukjae and Kyuhyun are stalling the crew for you guys."

Dang, these crazy boys. Are they out to remind me how unprofessional I'm being or what?! The embarrassment made Donghae and I so disoriented, we barely managed to keep it together for the rest of the filming. Well, at least we could work and see each other at the same time.

So when the shoot came to an end after two days, everyone was happy — except for Donghae and me. But thanks to the members, we managed to sneak a moment to ourselves in peace. My gratitude towards them just skyrocketed there and then. In that moment, I knew they were people I wanted in my life. Not just as colleagues, but friends that would stay by my side for a lifetime. They're a great bunch, really. Crazy but so down-to-earth and loyal to each other. I'd seen many groups over the years, but none impressed me as much as they did. They were tough, smart and talented, with so much to offer that sadly wasn't appreciated by everyone. But one of the best things about them was their brotherhood. The entire industry knew how unbreakable it was, and that it was common for many groups to talk about how envious they were of it.

But what they didn't know was that one of the main pillars that kept the group together was Donghae's fierce loyalty. He was one in a million, and so were they. Before him, the first few members I got to know were the ones who did variety shows the most like Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Heechul, and Shindong who I co-directed MVs with. Even then, I got along with them effortlessly and grew close to them in no time. When I got to know the rest, I finally found the sense of belonging I'd been searching for years in the industry. It was funny, how I connected better with a group of idols than my fellow directors and producers. I didn't know why, but I felt so safe and happy around them.

I know what I need this Christmas.

"Babe, let's have dinner at the dorm after our Christmas date." I smiled as he pulled me to him, enveloping me in a warm embrace.

"With the members?" He asked, swaying me lightly from side to side.

I snuggled up against him, resting my cheek against his chest. "Yeah. Your mum and brother too. I want to spend more time with all of your family."

He tightened his arms around me, which meant that he was happy with what he'd just heard. I love having that effect on him. "What about yours, hmm? When will I get to meet them?"

My voice came out in a timid reply. "Soon. My parents will be back from their holiday in Australia next week. We can go visit my grandma first, she's staying in Pohang now."

"Let's go this Friday, I don't have any schedules."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Hmm... Perfect." Talk about the season's best greetings.

We stayed like that for the next few minutes, all warm and cosy in each other's arms. Then he pulled back slightly. "I have to go now, babe."

"Already?" My heart sank a little, but jumped eagerly at the thought of seeing him again soon.

"Yeah... Goodbye kiss?"

I grinned, leaning in to plant a quick kiss on his cheek. He stared at me in disappointment, questioning why that was all I gave him. But it barely took him a second to realise that I was teasing.

"Come here, you." He ordered, lifting my arms above his shoulders and wrapping them around his neck. I could hardly contain my smile as he closed up the gap between us, claiming my lips once again as if he owned them. Well, he owns all of me anyway.

On Christmas Day, at Suju's dorm

I felt like I had stars in my eyes as Donghae and I entered the living room. This was the nicest I'd ever seen the dorm look! They barely even decorated the place last year when they shot My Little Old Boy. There was a large Christmas tree by the couch, smiling at us as it stood proudly in warm, glowing lights and glistening ornaments.

"You guys are such a sight for sore eyes." Eunhyuk walked up to us, opening up his arms to hug us together. "Give me all your Secret Santa presents for making me feel single on Christmas."

"Sure, but you should just — oh!" A flying pillow hit me straight in the face. Geez! I stared at Kyuhyun who was glaring at me from across the living room with a knife in his hand.

"You're late."

"Yah Chokyu, don't do that again." Donghae warned, throwing the pillow back onto the couch.

Kyuhyun just stared at him, then turned his back and returned to cooking. "I'm not coddling you anymore."

"Hey, that's not fair!" He walked over to Kyuhyun and started attacking him with hugs, while I just took a seat next to Yesung on the couch. Shindong and Siwon were cosied up beside him, taking weird meme selfies.

"Cookie?" Yesung turned to me, holding up a gingerbread man cookie.

I scrunched up my face as I took it from him. "Dude, why does it look so sad?"

"Mwoya, that cookie really looks like him." Heechul emerged from the corridor, sipping from a cup. He was about to sit down beside me, but moved aside for Donghae when he approached me with a mug in his hand.

"Here's your hot chocolate, babe."

"Aww. Thanks, jagiya." I smiled. He settled down next to me, draping my legs over his thigh before putting his arm around my shoulder. I let out a contented sigh. This is nice...

"Yah, these two really..." Eunhyuk started to complain.

I turned to him with a smirk. "Jealous? He's mine."

He gave me a look. "Yah, that's not—"

"I know, I was just teasing. That's what you get for being a sulky single dog." I cackled while Donghae smacked him on the head. "Dude, go get a girlfriend if you don't want the fans to keep thinking you guys are a couple! Although... pfft, you probably were in your past life."

"I think so, too." Leeteuk chirped from the kitchen. "Don't be surprised if he ditches you for Eunhyuk."

Excuse me?? "Leadernim!" I almost threw the candy canes on the table into the bulgogi he was cooking, but someone slipped something over my hair from behind. I looked up to see a pair of reindeer antlers on my head, and Ryeowook's smiley face. A wide grin stretched onto my face when I saw that he was also wearing a reindeer headband. Aww. He looked so cute, like one of Santa's elfs.

"Don't worry, I believe you can beat Eunhyuk hyung with your charms." He beamed as I gave him a hi-five.

"Aigoo. Thanks, chingu-ya." I flashed him a teasing meme smile. "I bet Ari gets to hear even sweeter stuff from you everyday. Speaking of which, why can't she make it today?"

"Oh yeah, you need to be the first one to get married! Or else you need to pay 100,000 won to us each. You remember, don't you?" All eyes fell on him when Eunhyuk pointed at him.

He gave us a bombastic side eye, then suddenly bolted back to the kitchen. "My tteokbokki!"

"Loser! What about you, Shin kamdong?" I nodded at Shindong. He just blinked at me, blankly wondering why I was dragging him into it all of a sudden while Siwon tapped him on the arm with a teasing look. I just watched with a grin as the members spent the next twenty minutes teasing and pushing the two to get married. They finally stopped and settled down when the chef trio announced that dinner was ready.

"Oh? Yah, Donghae-ah." Leeteuk suddenly called, his eyes glued to his phone. "What's this, you two?"

"What?" Donghae took the phone as Leeteuk handed it to him. "Super Junior's Donghae and Director Kang Ji-ah to adopt child actor Seo Ha after getting caught dating on the set of Super Junior's Celebrate MV... Who the hell wrote this?!"

I gaped at him as he read the headline. What in the world?! We just gawked at each other, until my phone rang on the table. I froze when I saw the caller ID. One look at the members' faces and I knew what was coming next. "Oh, god. No. NO. HELL NO!"

"What, you're going to ignore your boyfriend's boss?"

"LEE HYUKJAE I SAID NO—"

"Merry Christmas, seonsaengnim!"

Merry? More like a crazy Christmas!

[A/N: If you didn't know, the one who called was Lee Soo Man. Lovin' the chaos? :)]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 269 19
This book will include the following: F/ Fluff A/ Angst M/ Mature/Smut (only if I get requests for this) -Fantasy -Little Space -Mpreg Requests are...
321 22 4
Donghae has a limited time. His love has an expiration date. Donghae's life is like a bomb-every hour-every minute-ever second counts, but Donghae's...
18.4K 1K 38
COMPLETED -choosing the cheaterㅣstray kids- _____________ It had never been Hyunjin's intention to sleep with a stranger at a party. He had to admit...
9K 342 54
Your life was going well with no problems. You had kept yourself hidden for the past 4 years. Many thought that you were blind and deaf, but you coul...