๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ญ๏ฟฝ...

Da ivaaverse

"๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ....๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ... Altro

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’
๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐€๐„๐’๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 2 - ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ?
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 3 - ๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 4 - ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 5 - ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 6 - ๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 7 - ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ซ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐?
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 8 - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 9 - ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 10 - ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 11 - ๐€๐ฆ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ?
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 12 - ๐๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 13 - ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 14 - ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 15 - ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 16 - ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Œ๐ž!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 17 : ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 18 - ๐๐ก๐ฒ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐Š
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 19 - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 20 - ๐‡๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 21 - ๐’๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 22 - ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Š ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ?
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 23 - ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 24 - ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 25 - ๐…๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ˆ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 26 - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž๐ค๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 1 - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ฒ

3.1K 132 18
Da ivaaverse

May 24, 2021

"Hurry up, Navya!" My mother has been shouting her lungs out for the last fifteen minutes. While, I was struggling with my hairs to make prefect braids.

I looked at the clock which shows that I only have five minutes left in my hand to get ready. So, I hurriedly braided my hair, and quickly ran downstairs.

"Yeh loh Aagyi aapki laadli" I heard my father mockingly telling my mother.

(Your favourite daughter has come)

To which my sister chuckle, but kept eating her breakfast silently. Taking my seat right next to her I started spreading butter on my bread in no time.

"What was taking you so long, Navya?! Hurry up! Your bus must be blasting the horn before you even get to take a bite-" her words got cut off as the horn of my school bus started it's own music.

"Don't you dare to-" my mother started but it didn't do anything to me. I was already running out with my school backpack and a half eaten bread on my right hand.

I stepped inside the bus and took a seat at the very last of the bus. Putting on my headphones as my usual playlist of my favourite songs started playing.

Looking outside the window I saw the usual chaos as the day has just begun. I felt a shoulder brushed around mine, I didn't have to look who it was. passing the other earbud to her and I heard her asking "Stucked inside your head, as always?" to which I just nodded at her, and started focusing on the lyrics.

Got so many things in my brain
I don't know what to do
I'm scared to fall in love with you

I'm sorry that i never said it
But i'm scared of a fight
Cause i'm not even sure how
To handle things that would turn out alright

Cause every night i'd feel you kiss
Yet id be better if you'd miss
I don't know what to do
I'm scared to fall in love with you

Just as the vehicle stopped, indicating that we have reached. I quickly put the earphones inside my bag and headed out with my friend Vanni.

I looked around the field of our school, everyone was rushing towards their classes. Being a 10th grade student i myself need to hurry for my class.

"Oyee, tune bola nahi! (Hey, you didn't said) why were you absent these last two weeks?" Vanni asked, as we walked passed the field.

"It's nothing, I just got a fever" i replied.

My eyes landed on a group of girls walking towards us, talking about someone as they passed through us.

"Is he present today?" One of the girl asked.

"I hope so, or else what's the point of coming to school"

"Hahh~, how wish I was a 10th grader. How lucky they are to share a class with him"

I turned at vanni just like she did at me.

"What are they talking about?" I asked. "No idea, you didn't come to school, that's why I also didn't come to school, remember?" She replied, making me chuckle.

We started putting all our belongings inside our respective lockers. Just as i heard the devil's voice behind me. Oh god not now! I thought in my head.

"Aaj suraj kaha se uga hai, Shanaya?" I heard the familiar voice of the evil girl talking with one of her partners, indirectly talking about me.

(From where does the sun had risen today)

I didn't bother to look at her as i am already running late for my classes. Doesn't she have her class too? I mean she is also a 10th grader but our sections are different.

I looked at Vanni who was already looking at me. "Let's go" i said to her and started walking, just to get stopped by a body which was none other than hers.

"What's wrong, Navya? Good morning wish nahi karoge apne dost ko?" she said in her devilish tone, which is her actual voice tone.

Everyone else just find it just fine. It's just me and my bestfriend who finds it evil.

"Log apne dushman ko bhi agar dost samajhne lage toh yeh duniya bohot pehle hi sudhar na jati?" i snapped back.

(If people started considering their enemies as friends, wouldn't this world have improved already)

"Get out of my way, i don't have the energy to deal with you right now" which shockingly she agreed and stepped out of my way.

Thank god she did-or else we would have ended up creating a scene.

"What are you doing here, Reyansh?" i heard her asking someone, which i didn't bothered to turn and look as i am already running late for my class.

Vanni and I entered the classroom, and I felt the heavy glare from which is none other than-Rishab's. Just like always he was looking at me and i quickly looked away.

For your kind information there's nothing going on between us it just this man has a never ending crush towards me from 8th grade. Which makes me feel uncomfortable in his presence.

Did i say i run away from the thought of love? Oh right i didn't. I have seen the relationship between my parents. Right now they are happy and the next moment they will be fighting over little shits. Half of their life they spend fighting over things which doesn't even make any sense.

There are days when i just felt like running away from my own house, because it's anything but a home.

I got out of my own thoughts as i heard one of my friend walking towards me. I took a seat, while she stands near me.

"Kaha thi itne din" she asked, her voice concerned. "It's nothing i just had a viral fever" i replied.

(Where were you for so many days)

"Btw, Sristhi" Vanni interrupted us, and said "Do you know why the junior girls where wishing that they were a 10th grader. Because I am not finding any reason why all of a sudden someone wants to be a 10th grader. On the other hand, i want to have my childhood back" she faked tears while saying that.

"That's because we have got a new student in our class" she declared.

"Why would someone want to join between mid term of a session, all of a sudden? Specially in 10th." I snapped.

"I don't know, i heard the teachers talking that his father had to get transferred because of some reason" she said to which i just nodded.

"So is he hot?" Vanni asked, excitedly.

"Bhai kya banda hai, literally!!!" She happy screams. "Just have a thought, within an week he had become everyone's favourite. the girl's have started proposing him. Even i bet half of the girls at our school give their attendance just because of him."

"Haww, really!" She said.

"Yes" Srishti said, shoving her hands to come near. "Even the devil-Saanvi--has fallen heads over heels for him. Can you believe it?"

Which made me laugh out loud, Seriously? Wasn't she was in a relationship with the boy named Mahir ? Poor boy got heartbroken. I remembered him always staying with her like a tail.

"What's so funny Navya ? Care to share" i heard our teachers voice, and suddenly i turned my laughter into a fake cough.

"It's nothing miss, Srishti just shared us a joke" i said, in a serious tone. Trying my best to control the laughter.

"Is that so? anyway ! If you guys are done then go back to your designated seats" she said, and we agreed.

The class begins, and my mind drifted towards the new boy. Is he absent today? Wasn't he supposed to come since half of the girls in our school attend because of him. It's rude of him.

I was thinking all this when suddenly someone knocked at the classroom door. I wasn't getting to see because the body was behind the door.

"What took you so long, Reyansh" Mrs Kritika asked the person outside the classroom. Reyansh? Is he the one sannvi called earlier? Does that mean he is the new boy. What was he doing back then?

A deep voice but Calming enough to sent goosebumps, replied. "I am sorry miss, but principal had asked me to come"

"All of a sudden? Uff,leave it. Go and take your seat, we are on a new chapter today" Mrs Kritika said, the person who is Reyansh entered the classroom.

Just as he did, somewhere between those handful of seconds my lungs were not working. It was so hard for me to even breath, while my fast beating heart did no good for me.

What the fuck is happening to me, i looked at the boy who is now clearly visible. He had a light brown messy hair with the same colour of eyes, his features are almost as perfect as it can be. Looking directly at mines.

Why is he looking towards me, i thought as he passed though me for his seat, which was right behind mine.

Do din kiya nahi ayi school walo ne toh sara seating arrangements hi badal dala. (The school peoples has changed the entire seating arrangements too?)

Also, What the actual hell is happening to me! Why this anxiety and nervousness all of a sudden?

Huff !! Calm down Navya, it's nothing. Breath. In. Breath out. Good. Your doing it just fine. Okay . That's it. Perfect.

I heard the bell ringing making me ease a little.

"Okay students that's all for today. Have a nice day" Mrs Kritika said, which i almost missed because of the blood dancing in my ears.

Everyone stood up from their seats, so did I thanking the teacher which is a part of of respect in our indian schools.

• Time Skips •

It was the recess period. Everyone was busy playing outside, eating their lunch or doing their respective works.

"So, what do you think? Is he hot?" Sristhi asked me and Vanni excitedly.

"To he honest i didn't like him" Vanni declared, making us question about our taste in boys.

I mean i didn't think he is hot but that doesn't mean I didn't liked him. He is good.

"And what about you Navya? Tujhe kesa laga?"

"He was fine, i guess?" i said, sounding unsure about my own sentence.

"Just fine!!! God I want to be his friend so bad" she excitedly screams and says.

I thought about sharing them about the earlier feeling i got for him, but refused. I don't know why i feel like something is holding me to do that.

It's not like i am in love or something, but i have never got this kind of feeling for anyone before-specially towards a boy. I have always tried to stay as far as possible away from them.

Then why now? Why is he making me feel every other feeling which i have once tried to ignore and stay away from.

"Hey, i need to use the washroom" i told my friends and got up before they could reply.

After twenty minutes i was heading outside towards my friends but got interrupted by the chuhiya (rat)-Sannvi-we decided to give it as her codename as she was always running around with her other chotti chuhiya (lil rat) friends all around the school.

"Do you somehow think that i got scared by you earlier in the morning?" she asked, blocking my way.

The other two lil rat stopped behind her l, pacing their hands on their waist respectively.

"Can i get to know what's the actual hell is going with you?" I asked, furiously. "Why are you always trying to mock me around, you don't look less like a dog wagging behind their master wherever they go, to be honest"

"Everything has been actuall hell since the moment you have taken admission into this school" she replied, harshly and left without exchanging any other words.

Until this very day i haven't got the real motive that why she hates me this much, because the last time i remember i never did anything wrong with her.

Flashback

It was the 8th of april when i was in 5th standard, it was my very first day at school my new school. I stepped inside the classroom following my teacher.

"Everyone kindly sit on your seat, we have got a new friend to meet." Miss Tulika said to the students who were running busy around the classroom, someone of them were busy talking while others were flying their paper planes.

Just as she said everyone took their respective seats,my eyes landed on a girl sitting alone at the very last corner of the classroom.

She has a big doe grey eyes but has no colour in it. I wonder what has happened with her that she had such a pale look plastered on her face.

"Good morning students, meet Navya Trivedi. She will be a new friend of yours, i hope you all will get along" Miss tulika said and looked at me, then added "I hope you will have a great time with your new friends, Navya. Now you can go and take a seat" with a smile on her face.

"Yes miss" i replied her with a small smile, and started walking towards the girl with grey eyes. On my way another girl asked me "Hey would you like to be my friend, you seem to be nice" she said, sweetly.

"Ofcourse" i replied, and thought about sitting with her instead. But she was already sitting with another girl whose looks were like evil, she looked at me once and the moment she did, without bothering to even exchange a single 'hello' she turned around.

So I ignored it and started walking towards the grey eyed girl.

"Hey, would you mind if I sit with you?" I asked her politely like my mom has taught me to.

"No, ofcourse you can sit" she said, her voice is sweet like honey she removed her school bag so that I can sit comfortably.

I settled down on the seat as the first class begun.

As the day class goes on, making me feel a bit hungry. And it was finally the recess time. I got to know the name of the girl was Naomi Grace, she is so sweet i wonder what made her eyes look emotion less.

"Hey navya, com'n let me show you the canteen" the girl who earlier asked me to be her friend said.

"Oh, BTW i am Vanni Sharma, it's so nice to meet you" forwarding me her hand. I took it and shook it a little.

I looked down at my friend who was now looking at me, "Would you like to join us too? Naomi" i asked her, and when she was about to reply she got cut off by the girl with whom i have been getting a serious wala bad vibe.

"She would rather like to hangout with us" she said with two other girls following behind her, i noticed that they both are twins.

"Sorry, but i wasn't asking you" i replied and looked back at Naomi.

"Sh..she is right, I will just hang out with her" Naomi says.

"Are you sure?" I asked for her confirmation because she doesn't seem so sure of herself. The evil girl moved towards her and put her hands on Naomi's shoulder.

"Hey new girl, if you are done then move aside we a lot of unfinished business to do" she said and left me and vanni alone with Naomi following her.

"What's wrong with her?" I murmur and looked at vanni.

"She is a psychopath" she said

"What does that mean?" I asked, because i was hearing this very word for the first time.

"I am not sure, maybe it means to be strange"

"Oh"

"Yeah, now com'n let me show you the canteen"

..........

After one week

Entering my classroom while talking with my friend vanni.

I have got to know that we live nearby, so it's been our daily routine of entering our classroom together.

And about Naomi, we are very close now. She tells me about her life. She is a foreigner and not everyone in our school likes her. But she never told me about the evil girl in our school, her name is sannvi.

Sometimes she is werid, i got the feeling that she wants to be my friend but ofcource i am not interested, i don't feel ease in her presence.

I looked at my watch it was only 7:36 am. I think today i have arrived a little too soon.

"Bhai I have been giving off bad vibes since morning" vanni says as we were about to enter the classroom.

"Shanya, don't you think that this girl is talking a lot these days?" i heard sannvi saying this with one of the twin friend.

"We should teach her a lesson right?" said shanya, making me wonder who are they talking about.

Just as we stepped inside the room, my eyes has gone freeze.

I looked at the three girls grouping together as another girl was sitting on the floor.

She was weeping.

I don't know why but this makes me want to hurt Sannvi in the most possible way.

"What the actual hell is going on here!!" i shouted.

"Do din kiya hua school mei apna chalana shuru" one of the twins said, as she was the first to look at us.

Looking down at the girl as goosebumps rises on my back, I rushed towards her and hugged her tightly, the moment i did she started crying her heart out.

"Such a emotional dramebaaz you guys are, move aside you! We have got some unfinished works to do" she said in both angry and annoying tone.

Not many people were present in the class, but whoever was their everyone was now watching us, i just get a feeling that no in this class is capable of replying to this girl.

I helped Naomi got up in her feets, but i was also putting a hold on her waist.

"You don't have any emotions doesn't make us an emotionless too" i told her.

"I don't really understand what's the problem with you, can't you just mind you own business?"

"The moment you had laid hands on my friend it has became my business since then"

"Why are you taking stand for her, she is just a foreigner"

"So, what? That doesn't make her less than a human, and if you dare to do any harm to any of my friends, i swear sanvi i will make your life a living hell"

"Should i try to harm you, then?"

"You can try, but don't blame me when you will be ending up with tears"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if you lay your hand on my friend, then you will have no place to runaway for. Also, i will make sure that you end up regretting messing for up with me" i replied to her and started walking away with both my friend Vanni and Naomi.

Flashback Ends

"Didn't i promise you for giving one? You remember it right?"I asked her in a mocking way.

"I highly doubt i will be able to forget, but just like you made mines i promise to make yours too" she said.

"As i have always been saying, stay as far as possible from me and my friends or i won't end up well" i said in a serious yet low voice.

"Remember the last time you cried? That was so bad, pity on you" Sanvi was about to say something but i cut her off by as my eyes landed on a figure coming towards us "Careful how you speak your next sentence, Sannvi or else you can get into deep trouble"

"One of your crush is coming towards you and I don't think you want him to know that how I make your pretty mouth shut withn a second" saying that I walked away from there.

On my way crossing Reyansh I had a eye contact, and the moment I did the earlier feeling started coming back into my mind.

What the actual hell is going on with me? Control yourself, Navya. You don't want people to think of you as weak and pathetic girls. This kinds of feelings are nothing but distractions.

______________

Hey Lovies<3

So, finally we have dragged our lasy ass out and wrote the chapter 1 of this book. Since, English is not our first language there might be some grammatical mistakes. If you guys had spotted any then kindly ignore.😊

Please do tell us How was the chapter? We would really appreciate hearing it from you guys. Also, tell us which was your favourite part of this chapter.✨

*For any other kind of information and the S-Spoilers do follow our Instragram id : @authorivaa (link in available on the description)

Happy Reading, Cutiess!! 🥰
Only love for you guys
RIVAAA<3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

76.2K 9.7K 52
A girl... who got pregnant at 24... Left alone in this cruel world by her people... her mistake was to fall in love with a man who was already marrie...
44.7K 2.7K 22
Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstandings, and the weight of unspoken regrets. I...
The Dance Of Destiny Da S

Romanzi rosa / ChickLit

38.2K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." โ™ก "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
5.6K 300 25
She was meant to be his. Fate brought them together, but destiny had some other plans . Will she keep her whispered promises to him ? "Shh , you are...