๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„-๐ˆ๐ญ ๐–๐š๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ...

By Mehez_Alfaaz

๐™‹๐™‡๐™Š๐™ ๐™‹๐™๐™๐™€๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™Š๐™‰ ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™'๐™Ž ๐™„๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰. ๐€๐๐•๐„๐’๐‡๐€ ๐’๐„๐“๐‡๐ˆ was n... More

โ€ข๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„โ€ข
โ€ข๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โ€ข
โ€ข๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โ€ข
โ€ข๐‰๐‡๐€๐‹๐€๐Šโ€ข
1|โ€ข๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐Œ๐€๐‘๐„โ€ข
2|โ€ข๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐„๐’โ€ข
3|โ€ข๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐‘โ€ข
4|โ€ข๐€ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„โ€ข
5|โ€ข๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐€โ€ข
6|โ€ข๐„๐๐†๐€๐†๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“โ€ข
7|โ€ข๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜โ€ข
8|โ€ข๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„โ€ข
9|โ€ข๐–๐„๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†โ€ข
11| โ€ข๐‘๐„๐’๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’โ€ข
12|โ€ข๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“โ€ข
13|โ€ข๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„โ€ข
14|โ€ข๐ˆ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐”!โ€ข
15|โ€ข๐‘๐„๐‚๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โ€ข
16|โ€ข๐Ž๐…๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‘โ€ข
17|โ€ข ๐‡๐€๐๐๐˜ ๐๐„๐– ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘!
18|โ€ข๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐„?โ€ข
19|โ€ข๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐Ž๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โ€ข
20|โ€ข๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„โ€ข
21|โ€ข๐๐„๐“๐‘๐€๐˜๐€๐‹โ€ข
22|โ€ข๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”โ€ข
23|โ€ข๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐– ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’โ€ข
24|โ€ข๐๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„โ€ข
25|โ€ข๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐…๐”๐‹ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’โ€ข
26|โ€ข๐๐€๐†๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐’๐“โ€ข
27โ€ข|๐‰๐€๐ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐Œ๐„๐“|โ€ข
28โ€ข|๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐Œ๐Œ๐€|โ€ข
29โ€ข|๐‰๐„๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’๐˜ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐…๐„๐€๐‘|โ€ข
30|โ€ข๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐’|โ€ข
31โ€ข|๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐”๐‘๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐’|โ€ข
32โ€ข|๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„ ๐Œ๐„|โ€ข
~๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ'๐—ฆ ๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—ฅ๐—”๐—–๐—˜~

10|โ€ข๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜โ€ข

2.3K 175 148
By Mehez_Alfaaz

Pehli baar ho raha hai ki I am posting after the target got completed😁

Achi baat hai!
Keep it up guys!😌👍

Make sure you vote and comment!

We came back from Jaipur a couple of hours back. It was almost evening now. Her family insisted for the visit to their place first so that the vidaai could be done at Avni's home.

Since the traveling was tiring, her Pa insisted us to rest a bit.

'Can we talk, Rudra?'

I was just done talking on my phone when Ahaan texted me.

'Sure!' I texted him back and went towards his room.

I knocked and a 'come in' voice came from the inside.

I opened the door and saw the brothers. I smiled at them and went to sit beside Ahaan on the couch. Vidhaan was sitting in front of us on the bean bag.

'Anything serious?' I asked seeing their stern faces.

'It was about Avi' Vidhaan said.

'What is it guys?' I asked.

'See Rudra, I know things weren't fine between us, they aren't perfect even now, but better than before' He said and I nodded at him asking him to continue.

'I know you and your family are very good but I wanted to request you myself' he continued.

I knew where this conversation was heading to. But why I mean?

'Please take care of my Avi' he spoke in a pleading tone.

'Rudra, tumse kuch chhupa nahi hai, you very well know about her condition' Vidhaan spoke this time and I looked at him.

(Nothing has been hidden from you)

'She was not mentally prepared for anything new in her life, I still haven't understood why she agreed to marry you at the first place' Ahaan spoke and I scrunched my brows.

'And I am coming straight to the point Rudra, After that incident, I decided to never trust anyone regarding her and you were no exception, but-'

That but caught me.

'But now, I feel like no body could have been better than you for my sister' he said.

For a moment, I couldn't believe what I heard.

'I saw how you consoled her on your engagement and-' he paused and snatched a breath.

'I know what efforts did you put on your date' he said and closed his eyes for a second and I furrowed my brows.

'I know I shouldn't have disturbed your privacy but you know how protective I am for her' he defended himself and I nodded understanding his point.

Moreover, his actions didn't disturb us, so it wasn't a problem.

'If I would have had any problem with you then it wasn't a tough task for me to separate you guys but I didn't because I started trusting you' he continued and I listened to him patiently.

'I understand Ahaan and trust me, I'll always cherish her like my queen' I spoke reassuring him.

'She has forgotten you, Rudra!' Vidhaan spoke making me realise that once again.

'Still, you want-' he continued but I interrupted.

'Doesn't matters if she remembers me or not, I do that very clearly and those memories don't even matter now' I spoke.

'It is her who matters to me more than the damn entire world, not the moments of past and you guys have to trust me for this' I said.

'It's not that easy for me to trust anyone regarding her after that' He said.

'You know Rudra, after she woke up from her coma after five long days, she wasn't the same, she wasn't able to accept the fact that chachu left her. How much I wanted to tell her the truth but I couldn't for the sake of her life. My heart broke when she didn't used to eat anything and just cry for days. I felt as if I failed in protecting my family, I felt so pathetic' he said and a few tears left his eyes.

For the first time I was seeing him in tears. I never expected that 'the' Ahaan Sethi would be this vulnerable in front of me.

'You know, she even tried to suicide in the first month, we took her for some therapies but they didn't help much in improving her state. My baby, my sister was dying from inside and I couldn't do anything Rudra, I couldn't do anything!' And he broke down.

Vidhaan sat beside him and side hugged him. Even he was sobbing.

This shocked me. She literally tried to suicide. She tried to take her own life. God forbid if anything have happened to her....no no no Rudra, don't think that.

'The day she was born, I promised myself that no matter what, I will never let a single scratch come on my princess. Even when choti mumma died, I sweared to her soul that I'll take care of Avi with my everything when I saw her crying over her mother's death. And now seeing her in that state, I just wanted to end the tale of those bastards!' He continued after he was a bit sober.

'I had no bad intention for you but I just wanted her to heal herself properly. Relationships come with huge responsibilities and I didn't wanted my sister to get crushed into any burden. I knew she won't be able to take even a light pressureon her mind, the reason I wanted to keep away from the marriage stuff atleast for few years' he spoke and I was internally shocked.

How stupid I was to think that he might be holding years old grudges against me. But he was just thinking by a brother's point of view which was actually right.

'But, we saw changes in her after your engagement. She was gradually coming back to her original self. Her nightmares and anxiety lessened and most importantly, she looked happy with you or when we used to talk about you or your marriage, thats why, we also started to trust you' Vidhaan spoke.

'Promise me Rudra, you will never let her down, let alone breaking her heart. Take this as a warning or whatever you want, but if in future, she had to shed even a single tears, the consequences won't be good' he almost threatened me.

'Ahaan, Vidhaan, I know you guys are possessive about her but-' I sighed and continued.

'Remember this, I will gladly be ready to convert myself into ashes before even thinking to hurt her' I honestly spoke.

'I am ready to give her everything, I am ready to submit my soul to her even if she isn't aware about my feelings for her. She is my everything. I am gladly ready to give her the time she needs and she deserves' I continued and saw a wave to relief in their eyes.

'Now that you have started trusting on me, you have to keep doing that because hurting her won't be even the last thing I'll do in this world' I said and saw them sighing.

'We do' Vidhaan said and I smiled.

~•~

'Meri bachhi ka dhyaan rakhna beta' Her Pa requested me.

(Take care of my daughter)

'Meri patni ki chinta bilkul mat kariyega bade papa' I said assuring him.

(Don't worry about my wife, Bade papa)

Avni hugged him tightly. She started sobbing and it clenched my heart. He rubbed her back and pecked her head.

For a moment, I felt guilty that I was the reason she was going to go away from her family.

But I can't help it. It is what it is. But I will surely make sure that she never feels the void of her family.

She hugged her mumma and both of them cried in each other's arms. Then she moved to her brothers and they did a trio hug.

Vidhaan was way too emotional than I thought him to be. He is the cool, chilled type guy but here he was crying like a kid on his sister's separation.

But I can understand, even I would feel emotional at my sisters' vidaai. I took a glance at my family and...the ladies were sobbing! I chuckled lightly seeing them.

I looked at my wife.

My wife!

Sounds way too satisfying!

Isn't it?

'Promise me that you will bring her here frequently' Vidhaan said like a child while hugging her and I smiled lightly.

'There is nothing to promise Vidhaan, it's obvious that her visits would not be less and if I am busy, she will come herself. She won't need my permission for anything' I spoke and looked at Amore smiling at me amidst her tears.

She cried a bit in her brothers' arms along with her family. They kissed her head and Ahaan whispered soothing words to her to calm her down.

Her Pa gave her hand to my and I gave him an assuring blink. Our families exchanged some words and hugs and I touched her parent's feet.

They led us to our cars and we settled down in them. I opened the door for her and closed after she sat. I sat beside her on the back side.

The chauffeur started driving our car after the cars in the front moved. She looked at her family through the window and waved them, still crying. She was looking outside till they were out of the sight.

After we came out of the mansion area, I opened the partition between the seats of the front and the back for our privacy.

My heart was aching seeing her tears. I promised her brothers that I won't let her cry but I felt as if I was failing in it.

I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer.

'Shh...it's okay Avni, we will come to meet them every weekend' I said to assure her.

She leaned on my shoulder and I pulled her to my lap.

I was married. I will carry another man's name with me from now. I will no longer be just a daughter and a sister, I'll be a wife and a daughter-in-law too.

Probably this can be referred as the biggest change in any person's life, be it a man and a woman.

Where a woman leaves her home, her family, a man gains the responsibility of one more person. Not in the financial terms, but in emotional terms.

He has to maintain the balance between his family and his wife, sometimes even leading to conflicts.

But both the parties in the marriage get someone whom they can consider as only theirs throughout the lifetime. But it is on them if they make this beautiful bond a hell or a heaven.

For now, my mind was blank with the sorrow of separation from my family. I have always been their pampered princess. Even after dad went, they never made me feel his absence.

I trust on Rudraansh and his family but still, there is an unknown anxiousness inside me for going to a new family.

My heart literally pained while sitting inside the car and seeing them fading away. I was crying since long that it made my head hurt.

The man sitting beside me inside the car, my husband pulled me closer and in a second, I was sitting on his lap.

It shocked me a bit but more timid. I was suddenly so close to him. When I looked into his eyes, I could feels our breathing getting mixed up.

He gently started caressing by head and I felt a bit fine. He turned a bit and took out a bottle from the side.

He kept it in front of my lips after opening the bottle. I drank the water slowly while he was caressing my back.

He kept it back and kissed my forehead lovingly. Because of the difference in our heights, I was reaching a bit low to his forehead inspite of sitting on his lap.

He hugged me tightly, close to his chest. While I felt soft pecks on the top of my head.

'Mere saath rehna utna bhi bura nahi hoga' he said teasingly after I was a bit sober.

(Living with me won't be that bad)

I chuckled slowly while my head was on his chest. He tightened his hold on me and kept caressing my hairs. I closed my eyes feeling at peace.

'Avni' I heard his voice calling me softly.

'Open your eyes, Avni' he spoke slowly and I opened my eyes to look at him.

'You slept on the way' he spoke which made me embarrassed.

I took my gaze down. But it wasn't my fault. His embrace was so comforting that anyone would sleep.

Why would anyone else sleep in your husband's arms, you stupid! My consciousness mocked.

Right! I mean, I would sleep.

'Are you okay?' He spoke making me come out of my trance.

'Y-yeah' I replied meekly still not looking at him.

He smiled lightly and hugged me kissing my forehead.

I got down the car and the sky was already dark. The whole mansion was lit up with lights like Diwali. The entrance was decorated with lights and flowers.

He held my hand and kissed my fingers softly.

'Welcome to our home and officially welcome to my life, Mrs Anvesha Rudraansh Mehra' he spoke huskily.

Anvesha Rudraansh Mehra, one name, three words caused thousands of butterflies inside me. Him looking damn handsome in that red kurta wasn't helping much.

My heart fluttered but a wave of nervousness ran through my brain. I clutched his hand tightly.

As if he felt my nervousness, he wrapped his hand loosely around me providing me instant comfort. I snatched a long breath and we made our way towards the door where the family was waiting to welcome us.

With each stair we walked on, the poppers blasted showering glitters on us. My mother-in-law did our aarti and applied the Tilak on our foreheads.

I kicked the kalash of rice and walked inside the container containing red water. He tightened his hold around me and lifted my lehenga with another hand.

My anklets, which he gifted me, were making sweet jingling sound. I didn't remove the anklets since he made me wear them.

I walked on the white cloth with my now red feet leaving the red footprints while he was still holding my lehenga.

After we are done, my mother-in-law hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead. A wide smile automatically appeared on my face.

She is sweet, I thought.

Aadhya and Inaya approached me and took me to....woah! This is so beautiful.

A big circular panel was decorated with pastel flowers and 'WELCOME' letters were glowing at the centre. A two-tier cake was kept on a circular table. It was so cute.

'Welcome bhabhi!' Shouted the kids.

I giggled and they all group hugged me. They are the best indeed!

The girls dragged me to the centre and handed me a knife.

'Thankyou so much guys!' I spoke genuinely feeling lucky to have them.

I looked at my husband who was grinning widely.

I cut the cake and took out a small piece and forwarded it to him. He held my hand and made its way to my mouth. I smiled while having the bite.

Everyone hugged and dadu and dadi blessed me after I fed them the cake myself.

'You take rest beta, we'll call you for dinner' Dadi spoke.

I changed my clothes into a simple kurti and pant set after freshening up. My vermillion was still on my head was still there and I had to wear the chooda for twenty-one days atleast.

I came out of the closet and saw the room empty. I went to the vanity and applied moisturizer while he came inside. We exchanged a smile and her came closer to me.

'Is the room okay? I mean if you want any changes then we'll do' he asked.

'No, this is perfect' I answered and he smiled.

I know he lives in his penthouse because it is closer to his office and moreover, he is a private person. But this room also had everything.

Suddenly, his phone rang and he picked it up.

'Speak' he answered in the coldest voice I ever heard from him which made me shiver.

'Where?' He dangerously spoke and my heartbeats raised in fear.

'Keep assaulting that fucker, I am coming asap!' He said after a minute.

His dangerous tone was making me scared. He looked at me but his face didn't had any gentle expression neither his eyes had their usual softness. They were cold and his jaws where clenched.

I took a step back when he started coming closer to me. His expressions immediately softened. Probably because he sensed my fear.

'Hey!' He spoke in a very soft tone while cupping my cheeks.

'You-were-' I stammered getting scared.

'Shh shh' he hugged my and started caressing my back.

'It was nothing, you don't need to get scared of me, bachha' he spoke in a tone which he uses with me.

He kissed my head and I looked at him. His eyes showed guilt. I parted from him but he didn't let me go. His arms were still wrapped around me.

'Why were you talking like that?' I asked hesitantly.

I still didn't know that I had the right to ask or interfere about his actions.

He didn't replied but pecked my head.

'It was nothing worthy to make you worried' he said and I furrowed my brows.

'You trust me na, I will never do anything wrong Avni' He continued and I nodded.

He cupped my face with his one hand.

'You take rest, I've got some urgent work' he said.

I nodded and he pecked my head once more.

He left after wearing his jacket and taking the keys of his car. I laid on the bed covering my body half trying to catch some sleep.

I was feeling tired since the morning itself. First the wedding festivities and then traveling were taking toll on me. I was feeling slight headache which is common for me if I am tired.

I didn't even got proper sleep since few days due to the change in places. I was twisting and turning on the bed but couldn't catch any sleep.

The way he spoke on the phone was causing my overthinking. I know he doesn't talk much politely but this was something he'll scary. It was completely opposite of the way he behaves with me.

But I trust him. I know that he can't be the reason of anything wrong. But, still!

I sighed and closed my eyes. Soon, I drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pheww...
Sorry for getting late🥲
Tbh I didn't expected ki target jaldi pura ho jayega isliye I didn't start writing, but iss baar I'll post jaldi pakka👍

Rudra k aath aise sasural wale kahaan free milenge?🥲

Finally Ahaan Maan gaya🥹
I never intended to make him a villain, he is just protective for his delicate sister🥺

What is he hiding from Avi?🤔

Avi has forgotten Rudra?!😳

Kya lagya hai what has she forgotten?🤔

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Date-24/12/2023
Word count- 3200
Instagram- mehez__alfaaz
Target for the next chapter- after 5k reads and 410 votes on the book and 35 votes on this chapter🌝

Btw, I found an AI creation which was made for Shraddha Kapoor and Adi Roy Kapoor. But I felt it so perfect for Avi and Rudra🤌
Have a look...

~AESTHETICS~

•RADHE RADHE•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 62.4K 77
"Why did you marry me, Alessandro? I am nothing but a burden to everyone." Anupama says with a trembling voice. Tears are streaming down her rosy chi...
766K 23.1K 40
โ€ข BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES โ€ข โ€ข COMPLETED โ€ข โ€ข STANDALONE โ€ข ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
71.5K 4K 38
Book 1 of sparkle seriesโœจ Ruhika Rajvansh (25) :- CEO of Rajvansh Cooperation(worlds largest company and spread in all fields like Hospital, hotels,m...
757K 48.7K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’… to ope...