Beverly hills chihuahua 4

By Michelangelotwo

It's been a week since the third film and the Chihuahua family meet an Alaskan malamute who happens to be Del... More

Maruffo the Alaskan malamute.
Welcome to the family, Maruffo!
The Malamute Warrior.
Leave comments below.
So much for fatherly love.

El demonio.

759 8 2
By Michelangelotwo

El demonio's p.o.v.

I was in large cage surrounded by other dogs who were in cages. I was the pound and it was very dull. I was a muscular doberman pinscher with reddish-brown eyes, black fur with a brownish-gold chest, front legs, back legs, and eyebrows. I am El Diablo's oldest son, El demonio, and i was gonna bust out of here. A family arranged to come and get me today.

This was my chance to escape. Suddenly, the owner of the pound came over to my cage and kenlt down to my height. He had fair skin, blue eyes, a blue baseball cap, a white T-shirt under a sleeveless black jacket, blue jeans, and white sneakers. His name was Derek Jefferson and he was a dog expert.

"Today's your lucky day, pal. Your new family's here." Derek said.

He opened the cage door and i bursted out. I tackled him to the ground and ran through the door. I ran past the family as i opened the entrance door.

"Free! I'm free!" I say happily.

My plan worked perfectly. All i need to do is find and kill Delgado. But first, i needed to kill his sons first to get to him. I was finally gonna finish what my dad had created.

"I'm coming for you, Delgado. I'm gonna end what my dad started. I'm gonna take you down...by killing your sons." I say to myself menacingly.

To be continued...

Sorry for the short chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 14.9K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
181K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
84.1K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
378K 11.9K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...