Twisted Wonderland came out o...

Da FloofMahLife

Basically what the title said. Just the characters randomly appearing out of our phone while we we're just do... Altro

Chapter 1: Wtf?
Chapter 2: Da fuck ya want me to do?!
Chapter 3: hey I'm trying my best over here!
Chapter 4: Well...... hi?
Here!
Chapter 5: How did you get here!?
Chapter 6: You could fit in there!
Chapter 7: Odie! I can explain!!!
Chapter 8:.....Shit.....
Chapter 9: Lilia.....Please
Chapter 10: fucking hell....
Chapter 11: How!?
Q&A Pt1
Chapter 12: New day...More Chaos
Chapter 13: New day...More Chaos Pt2
here! Pt2
Chapter 14: Miah
Chapter 15: Okay...here's what's gonna happen...
Chapter 16: Miah and mini house tour with the boys!
Chapter 17: Sorry?...
Chapter 18: Chaos time...
Chapter 19: ...Hell naw...
Chapter 20: ... can I just have some peace?...
Q&A P2
Here! Pt3
Chapter 21: ..Well, hello there?...
Chapter 22:... Really?..
Christmas Special
Chapter 24: Game time!
For 'MiahxHana' shippers!
Chapter 25: .. well shit..
Chapter 26: oh come on!!
Chapter 27: Fuck this shit....
here! Pt4
Chapter 28:.. Grim?..
Chapter 29: Hana.
Chapter 30: Goddammit....
Chapter 31: Really....
Chapter 32: Okay, listen.
Chapter 33: Let's go!
Chapter 34: yes, I do know
I year anniversary!!✨🎉❤️
Chapter 35: yay!
Chapter 36: I have no words...
Q&A PT3
Chapter 37: Hold up!?
Chapter 38: Oh c'mon.....
Please read.
Chapter 39
Small shenanigans
Chapter 40

Chapter 23: ... dinner time...

1.4K 67 60
Da FloofMahLife

You left the room so Idia can... Have some time by himself

Hence, reading the manga and taking in the information.

That's when you notice Miah taking a weird looking dollhouse in her room.

"Hey, lemme help you with that Miah..."

You opened her bedroom door and held the dollhouse until you placed it on the ground.

Miah came and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thanks... It was a bit heavy..."

You inspect the miniature house, seeing the wires for the lights, a few cracks and how dusty it was.

"Miah, where are your tools?... Let me help you, this little house definitely needs some adjustments..." You stated and slowly opened it, seeing the inside and how dusty and horrible it looked.

Miah went and grabbed her tools before sitting down on the ground beside you.

"Here, I'll clean the inside and you can take the mini furniture out. They look really bad and are all broken..." You spoke and began to clean the inside.

Miah going and taking out the mini furniture before checking her drawers for some that she had.

You continue to clean and check the outside of the house, seeing a couple cracks and using some of Miah's paint to fill it in.

"(Y/n), did Odie go home?" Miah asked, coming over and sitting back down.

"Yeah, got a call from his mom and is also in trouble..."

"I still don't understand why you both got into a fight... There are other ways to handle a situation..."

You looked away and refused to reply.

'We just hate it when people talk shit about you and they don't even know you...'

"Even though you and Odie are suspended for three days, I'll try and get some of your homework... I'm not letting you fail any of your classes...."

"... Thanks... And once we finished this, I'll help you with the kitchen and I gotta find more clothes for the little boys..."

"Have you checked in the attic? Hana did give me some cause her little sister didn't want them..." Miah replied and begin to put the mini furniture she got inside the house.

You wanted to say something but kept it quiet, knowing that Miah may deny it.

'C'mon Miah... I know about you and Hana's crush on each other... But, I'll wait for you to tell me yourself...'

"How's Hana doing?... Especially at work?..."

Miah softly smiled as she continued to pick out and adjust the new mini furniture.

"She's doing well and is very well... She sometimes sneaks in a small cup of tea and puts me in the staff room when I get a bit overwhelmed by the orders..."

Oh how you wished you took a picture by how Miah is dozing off as she talks about Hana.

You chuckled and you both soon finished.

Seeing the inside and nodding.

Miah got up and stretched a bit before leaving to go downstairs.

"Anything in mind to eat?..."

You think for a minute and answer.

"How about some...chicken nuggets?..."

Miah raised an eyebrow but chuckled and went downstairs.

'wonder how Odie is doing?...'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hijo! Lava los platos y ayuda a tu hermano con la ropa!!" A stern voice shouted from downstairs as Odie just finished cleaning the bathroom.

"Por qué yo?! Por qué no mi hermano? el es el mayor!!" Odie shouted back as he cleaned the rags he used. Mad that his mom is making him do more cleaning.

"No me respondas así!! Solo lava los platos y lava la ropa!!" His mother shouted back before continuing to mop the floor.

Odie groaned but did as his mother said.

'never piss off a Mexican mom.... Shit gets scary...'

Odie went downstairs and began to wash the dishes, still a bit pissed as he sees his brother taking his sweet ass time with the laundry and just dropping it on the couch.

And his mom blasting music while mopping the floor.

Odie groaned but went and checked the laundry, seeing it dry he took it out and placed them on the couch, doing the same thing until the dryer was empty.

'I know damn well that idiot ain't gonna do shit... May as well do these chores myself...'

Going and emptying the washer and putting the clothes in the dryer, adding three dryer sheets and turning it on.

Once finished, Odie went to go and wash the dishes.

Taking his phone out and putting Daddy Yankee on before washing the dishes.

'I wish I was back with Miah and (Y/n).... Mostly Miah.... But still...'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Miah remained downstairs, finished making the chicken nuggets that you ask yet making some small side dishes for the boys just in case.

Some fruit salads.

The sandwich that Leona literally only eats...

Some risotto that she made before and heated it up.

And some tea, knowing a certain red haired boy drinks most of the time.

While you remain upstairs, adding and fixing the dollhouse that Hana gave to Miah and is gonna be used for Leona instead.

Since Leona can't stand being in the same house with the red tyrant and with the Heartslabyul boys causing more trouble, and then Idia appearing.

He'd rather stay in the other, and because it reminded him of Savannaclaw, then there's Jack that can stay there as well.

"Alright... I think everything is done... So, go in and see what you think Leona..."

You spoke, putting the roof back on and letting Leona go in.

Seeing him opening the door and taking a peak inside.

The rest of the boys followed, curious about the new mini house.

"I do admit, I am pleased how well cleaned this is... And how you and Miah removed the old furniture and replaced it with new ones...."

Trey spoke, glancing around and going into the living room area.

Leona explored a bit and checked the rooms.

"Everything is clean and replaced... Good enough..." Leona stated, at least happy that the place was clean.

You slowly lifted the roof again, slightly apologizing.

"Sorry boys, just adding one last thing..."

You spoke in a apologetic time before adding the last peice of furniture.

Let's say, Leona got a bit excited on the inside but didn't show it.

(We hella spoiling these boys... Aren't we?..)

'I don't remember Miah and I having this bed but, she did say that Hana gave it to her as well... Miah did also said to put in one of the rooms so... May as well...'

You gently placed the sudden miniature bed in one of the rooms that was located upstairs where Leona was checking.

Riddle, Trey, and Cater staying down and chatting with each other, whilw first years remained in the living area, slightly bickering but overall, hanging out, and then Lilia and Malleus just chatting outside.

(Cause we all know Leona ain't gonna be letting Malleus in there...)

Once finished putting the bed in the middle, you gently placed the rooftop back on.

But, Leona saw the bed in the room he sort of wanted, being the biggest room through the miniature house.

He went in and checked the mattress, the blanket, and the pillow.

Finding the quality decent and nice.

While you sat on the ground, just seeing the boys inside, you heard Miah calling from downstairs.

"(Y/n)!! Dinner is ready!! Make sure to bring the others as well!!"

You stood up and peaked out the door, shouting back.

"Alright!! Be there in a sec!!"

You turned back and squatted down, knowing the boys clearly heard you.

Seeing them all come out of the mini house, and Leona coming out last, all grumpy.

You chuckled and laid your hand down, palm open.

Ace, Deuce and Epel jumped on first, gently lifting your arm up and letting them on your left shoulder.

Putting your hand back down, Riddle, Trey, and Cater climbing in next.

Doing the same thing and placing them on your right shoulder.

Lilia just sat on your head, messing with strands of your hair.

Putting your hand back down, Leona grumply got on your left hand, and Malleus on your right.

Cause you know if they're together in one hand, their probably gonna fight.

(Anyone imagines a tiny Malleus and Leona just, throwing punches at each other?...)

Before you walked downstairs, you went inside your bedroom.

Idia flinching from the sound of the door opening and already hiding in his hoodie when he saw the others.

You gently smiled down at him and softly spoke.

"Are you alright with me... Picking you up?..."

You placed gently held your hand out towards him, patiently waiting.

Idia didn't wanted to but, he was kind of hungry and he did heard someone downstairs yelling something about dinner being ready.

'c'mon... I can do this! I can do this!... It's just... A couple minutes and we're done!.... Right?....'

Idia thought back and forth before slowly and shakily walking towards your hand, gently climbing.

Idia let out a small 'squeak' of surprise when he felt himself being lifted off.

Before doing anything, you see Idia staring at your breast pocket, knowing he probably wants to hide and since you kind of have no more space and not wanting to risk him falling off or anything.

You gently lead Idia towards your breast pocket and seeing him quickly going in.

(Anyone just imagine a tiny Idia peaking his small head out .... I was fucking squealing when I imagined that... I fucking love him so much!!! ✨😭💙)

Slowly and gently, you walked downstairs towards the kitchen.

Seeing Miah sitting down already and waiting for you.

You smiled at her and gently placed the boys on the counter, seeing them going and grabbing some of the food Miah made.

Some going to get some of the fruits, and some getting the chicken nuggets.

(I'm sure we can guess who....)

Of course using their magic pens and shrinking the food.

Leona going straight for the sandwich and nothing else.

You saw a plate of the chicken nuggets that Miah put in the oven and.....

They have cute chicken faces on them. 😭🥺✨

(Again, you'll see what Miah made below.)

Throughout the rest of the night, you chatted and ate, Ace and Deuce bickering and then Epel tried to lift two blueberries but Jack ended up helping.

Riddle chilling and relaxing with Trey and Cater, of course chatting a conversation with You and Miah.

Miah literally holding Lilia back from cooking anything again and Malleus snickering while also striking up a conversation, Sebek standing by cause you know.... He's guarding his 'Waka-sama'.

And you would let Idia take a couple chicken nuggets, seeing Idia's happy face when seeing the faces and letting him eat in peace, at a small distance from the other boys.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Xavier.... Just why man?..."

"Cause I said so... Now tell me!!"

The other dude sighed and grumbled while crossing his arms.

"Of course Hana does a bit of witchcraft but I don't get why this has to do with me?..."

Xavier huffed and turned away, still seemingly pissed.

"Alex has failed me... Odie and (Y/n) did quite the beating on him, and that Hana chick keeps glaring at me!.."

The dude huffed and gave out a loud exhale, seemingly done with Xavier.

"Dude, so what if this... 'Miah' chick said no... There are literally other chicks that can suck your d*CK and shit..."

Xavier shook his head at thought, not wanting to hear it.

"Just listen and keep an eye out... All I ask, even your friends can handle that..."

The dude sighed but nodded.

"Alright fine... But what exactly are we even keeping an eye out on?... Other than that chick you keep going after..."

Xavier stood still, having a neutral expression.

"Make sure to keep Odie and Miah's sibling at a distance..."

The dude just shrugged yet his eyes held a bit of pity and a bit of sympathy.

'i kind of feel bad for the chick.... But I need the money... I need a few bucks for my little sister...'

Meanwhile, Hana felt her wrist itching badly, making her sigh out of nervousness.

'Is Miah in danger or something?...'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

____________________________________

Hey there my sweet potatoes!!

Good to see you all again!!

I do hope you enjoy this chapter as I did try to include all the characters, including Idia and Malleus.

Let me know what you think of this and if it was good enough.

So, we are getting something fishy over here...

Don't worry, I'll be adding some more 'HanaxMiah' in the next chapter.

Come up with a ship name if you can please!!

And here's what Miah made for Dinner:

I saw this and I was like, 'Miah would actually do that...'

Would you like me to do some more art for this book?...

And I sort of found some fan art on Pinterest and it got me thinking. What if the boys came to our world but as Bunnies?...

What do you think about that?

Anyways! Let me know which character you want to appear next! The one with most comments gets picked!!

Oh and here is the bed Jack picked cause I forgot to add his sadly...

I feel like Jack would go for a more plain type, I dunno that's just what I think.

Anyways! Have a good day! Eat well! And stay healthy!!

Now....

I demand Hugs!!!

GIMME THEM HUGS AND I'LL REPLY WITH HEAD PATS!!! 🤬😤~⁠(⁠つ⁠ˆ⁠Д⁠ˆ⁠)⁠つ⁠。⁠☆

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.8K 156 14
Ever wondered what happens on the sidelines when the gangs aren't dealing with school and crazy overblot monsters?? Yeah, me too... Buuut, if you all...
3.4K 115 6
(Y/n) wasn't sure what to make of her situation. She was simply enjoying her mini movie night after getting stood up for a hangout with her friend...
9.7K 141 81
This is a fiction for twisted wonderland it's An Omegaverse story so if you're not comfortable with it then I'd advise you not to Read. There will be...
30.8K 681 61
These were mostly concepts from CAI. JanitorAI got added and now we have me writing these on impulse. Reader is set in stone as male and non binary...