Bill kaulitz x self insert

By WeirdEmo_69

A bunch of scenarios with me and bill kaulitz from Tokio hotel! More

"Please don't leave.."
The paparazzi
I'm sorry
Stabbed
Surprise interview
Blocked
Wedding
Ideas?
Cuddles
Stressed
Period
Classes
Ex-girlfriend or your girlfriend
Forgotten
Home
Clingy
You cheater!
All my fault
How could you
Angry gf
Drunk
No need to be jealous
Omg
You're drunk my dear
Bitch
Head cannons
Why are you mad
Love who loves you back
"Please don't go.."
"Don't touch her"
Never going to let you down
Apology head canons
Drunk boy
Scary
Manicure
Hey yall

Sick

50 1 0
By WeirdEmo_69

Inspired by me being sicker than a motherfucker

Nicole's pov

I was laying in bed trying to get some work done but it was really hard because I was sick I had been for a few days now. I saw the door open and my boyfriend bill walk in.
"Hi baby..." I groaned out. Bill frowned and wrapped his arms around my shoulder.
"Are you still sick..?" He mumbled as he crawled to me and rested his chin on my lap. I nodded weakly.
"My poor baby.." he cooed leaning in for a kiss but I dogged it. He pouted and sat up.
"I don't want to get you sick.." I croaked out.
"I don't care if I get sick." Bill huffed placing a hand on my cheek. I chuckled.
"Oh please you are so dramatic when you're sick.." I laughed. Bill turned away and pouted some more.
"Am not." He huffed. I shook my head and laughed. I ran a shaky hand through his blonde hair.
"I won't be sick forever" I reassured.
"I know but it feels like forever. It's already been 3 days!" Bill whined and threw his hands up and fell onto my lap. I giggled at his childness.
"Just one little kiss? Please Nikki?" He begged. I caved in and gave him a small peck on the lips. His eyes lit up and He smiled.
"Happy?" I giggled. Bill nodded and wrapped his arms around me cuddling into my chest. I blushed and hid my face into his fluffy blonde hair.
"I love you Nicole." Bill mumbled into my chest.
"I love you too bill.." I mumbled back wrapping my arms and legs around him. I soon fell asleep.

(Sorta like this but more of a difference in height mf is like 6'4)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 74 19
You meet a boy in school, he's tall, emo, German, and extremely hot. He's twin brother and you start dating, she soon breaks your heart. But bill is...
2K 23 7
You and ur best friend Milo and his sister decided to go to a Tokio Hotel concert because they where preforming in Germany, when the lead singer catc...
6.8K 66 13
This book is filled with smut or one shots based on Tom and Bill Kaulitz(just incase you dont know, they are twins and part of a German band called T...
24.9K 204 54
" It's me and you, now I've been waiting Think I wanna make that move, now Baby, tell me how you like it" You been a part of a band called tokio hote...