โœซโ˜ผโ˜พโ˜ ๐ฆ๐–๐ข๐ž๐—– ษŒ๐ค๐ค๐ก โ˜โ˜พโ˜ผโœซ

By AshleyClark759

"๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•š๐•๐•–๐•ค! ๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ฆ๐•ก!" ๐•Ž๐• ๐•œ๐•– ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฆ๐•ก ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•’ ๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž๐•๐•–๐•ค๐•ค ๐•ค๐•๐•–๐•–... More

๐•ป๐–†๐–“๐–Ž๐–ˆ ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–”๐–’
แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แŽงแแ‹
แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แ–แ‡แŽง
แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แ–แ‚แ’แ‹แ‹
แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แŽฆแŽงแฌแ’
แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แŽฆแŽฅแ‰แ‹
แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แ•แŽฅแŒ€
Happy Holidays!
Sorry ๐Ÿซฃ
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธFREE PALESTINE ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ

แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แ•แ‹แ‰แ‹แ

451 25 3
By AshleyClark759

  It was the day after the dance, I was sprawled over Ally's bed when I heard chuckling. "You know, I like my daughter to be alive." Dad #2 laughed as I looked up. "Wha-?" I began to say but was cut off by a wheezy groan. "Get...off." Ally wheezed before I was thrown off the bed and into the floor. "Well, that's some way to wake up." I grunt as I lay on the floor. "You were crushing me, what did you expect to happen?" Ally asks as her head peeks over the bed. "Well, sorry! I didn't know you were so comfy." I sass as dad #2 chuckles and helps me up.

  "Alright, breakfast is ready. Come down when you are ready." Dad #2 says before kissing both of us on the head and walking out. I groan as I flop back onto the bed making it bounce. "You weigh a ton." Ally groans from next to me. "And you are soft, like memory foam." I jokingly sigh dreamily. "Maybe I'll lay back on you."

  "Nope! Nope! I'm up and getting ready!" Ally shouts as she jumps from the bed and scurries to her closet. I laugh as I sit up and go to her closet as well. "God! Stiles, more of your clothes are in here than mine!" Ally groans as she goes through the clothes. "They wouldn't be if you didn't steal them." I laugh as I grab an outfit.

  I quickly change in Ally's bathroom after brushing my hair and teeth. "After breakfast, I'm going to the hospital." I say as I walk out. "Why?" Ally asks. "Volunteering." I shrug as I sit on her bed waiting for her to get finished. "Ah, gotcha." She nods as she fixes her hair in the mirror.

                                        -

  I walk into the long term care wing and sign my name into the visitors log. I walk to Peter's room and sit in the seat at his bed after closing the door. I get comfy and raise my leg into the chair and rest my head there. "How's the brain?" I ask after checking no one was near here with my hearing. "It's getting better but it's not great." Peter says as he 'wakes' up. "How's the chest?"

  "Healed. Are you ready for a therapy session?" I ask him. "Therapy?" He asks confused. "Uh, yeah. You need it if you want to become better." I shrug at his expression. "Fine!" He groans and sits up.

  I go through each step the psychology book mentioned with him. "You did great Peter!" I smiled cheerfully at him. "Yay!" He mocks as he raises his hands and waves them around. "Hey! Don't mock me." I say squinting my eyes at him playfully. "Me mock? Never!" He says dramatically with a fake hurt expression. I roll my eyes before cracking my neck.

  "I heard there was a dance last night, how was it?" Peter ask me. "It was great, until Scott appeared." I groan rolling my eyes. "I regret biting him. What was my wolf thinking?!" Peter says curling his lip in disgust. "Um, I have no fucking clue but it needs to get its shit together." I say pointedly. "Hey, only I can insult my wolf." Peter says. "Fine!" I groan as I let my head fall to my knee.

  "Stiles." I hear a voice whisper. I look up and frown. "What Peter?" I ask. "Nothing, I didn't say anything." He frowns at me. "Mhm." I shrug going back to talking with him.

                                       -

  "Kate told me about the werewolves." Ally said as I answered her call. "What?!" I exclaim as I flop onto my bed. "Yeah, she was like this is what a werewolf does and then Derek was strapped to a fence. God! I had to play along like I think you guys are monsters." Addy groans. "Derek was there?" I ask immediately sitting up. "Yeah, she said that she'd caught him while he was getting food." Addy said. "Where were you?" I ask. "In the tunnels under his family's house." Addy said. "Ok, I'm freeing him." I say as I get up and start to change from my pajamas. "I'm helping." Ally replies as I hear rustling. "Ok, meet me at the preserve?" I ask. "Yeah, but Stiles... that's not all. She found out the Scott is the second beta." Ally said making me stop.

"How?" I ask worriedly. "She saw him shift." Ally says. "Does she know about me?" I ask. "No, she doesn't even suspect you to be the third." Ally says reassuringly. I breathe out a sigh of relief. "I'll meet you there in ten." I say before we exchange goodbyes. I quickly change into an all black outfit to hide in the dark and rush to my car. "Sorry dad! Ally had a girl emergency!" I yell as I rush down the stairs. "Alright sweetie! Are you staying the night?" He calls out from the kitchen. "Yeah, but I'll be back tomorrow! We can have that father daughter day!" I yell as I shut the door.

                                        -

  Ally leads me to the tunnels before I stop her. "Your aunts in there. You distract her and I'll get Derek." I say as she looks at me questioningly. "Be careful." Ally tells me. "You too." I say before she runs into the tunnels. I listen as Ally gets her aunt to walk further into the tunnels. I quickly run into the tunnel and go into the room Derek was strung in. "Come on." I say as I break the chains. Derek groans quietly at the release before slumping to the floor. I quickly catch him before he falls all the way.

  I toss him carefully over my shoulder and run us out of the tunnels into the woods. I hide us behind trees and listen into the tunnel. "He's out! We need to find him!" I hear Kate yell before both her and Allison rush out of the tunnels and start to search the woods.

  "Derek! Come back! Don't you want to have fun like we use to!" Kate shouts out mockingly. "I mean, it's not like you didn't enjoy it!" I growl lowly as my eyes flash in anger. "It's...ok." Derek whispers as he grabs my hand to calm me down. I look down to see him slowly healing. I nod as I hear a snap of a branch. I look up to see Ally. "We need to get out of here." She whispers as she helps me lift him up.

  We go further into the woods before a gunshot rings out. "Stop right there." Kate says smirking. "Should've known you didn't have it in you Allison. But bringing your friend into it? Now I'll have to kill all three of you." She mockingly says sadly. "You won't be killing anyone." Dad #2 growls as he appears from behind the trees. His gun was raised on Kate. "Put the gun down, and don't ever threaten my daughters."

  "Chris! They are helping that beast! It's best to put them down now then have to deal with them later." Kate tries to persuade. "I'll say it again. Put the gun down!"

  "Fine." Kate groans before she acts as if she puts the gun down before she quickly raises the gun and puts it on Ally. Everything slows as I quickly react. My face shift as I stand in front of Ally and take the bullet. "Stiles!" Dad #2 and Ally yell. "So she's the third. Should've known." Kate says shaking her head disappointingly. Dad #2 yells in anger before jumping at Kate.

  They wrestle as Ally grabs me. "Run! You need to get out of here!" Dad #2 yells as he fights Kate. Derek pops into my vision. "Come on." He grunts as he grabs me and runs towards his old house. Ally runs ahead of him and opens the door. "Watch out!" She yells as she turns back to us. A gunshot goes off and Derek grunts before he drops me and falls to the ground. "Derek!" I shout as I try to crawl to him. "You know, you'll be dead soon. Even if you make it out of here. These are my special bullets." Kate mockingly says as she approaches me.

  "It's ironic, the wolf becomes best friends with the hunter. This was always going to end in tragedy." Kate says as she stands over me. "Say goodbye." She smiles at me before she points her gun at my chest. The gun goes off and the world feels as if nothing exists.

  "Stiles!" Ally yells before I hear a grunt. I stare out as I see red eyes appear. "Stiles! I need you to stay with me." Peter says as he comes into my vision. "Hi Pete." I whisper as my eyes involuntarily start to close. "Stiles! Keep your eyes open!" Peter shouts as he lightly slaps my face. "Can't. To... hard." I choke out as my vision completely blacks out.

                                        -

  I awake with a gasp. That was a mistake. I hiss in pain and quickly shut my eyes as a blinding white invades my vision. "Stiles." A voice whispers. I slowly open my eyes trying to adjust to the blinding whiteness.

  "Stiles. Open your eyes." I look around and see a woman. She looks like a female version of Derek. "Who are you?" I ask as my eyes get used to the light. "My name is Talía Hale." She says making me snap my head up and quickly straighten out.

  "Am I dead?" I ask. "Yes, but not for long." Talia smiles softly at me. "What do you mean?" I ask confused. "Your soul is in the Nemeton." Talia explains. "Why?" I ask as she sits in front of me. "Because you are connected to it. The Nemeton is a powerful tree. It knew it would be cut, so it created a plan. You were born for the soul purpose to regrow the Nemeton." Talia smiles at me.

  "How do I do that?" I ask titling my head like a puppy. "You already are. When you died, your soul sought out the tree. You are renewing the tree as we speak." Talia explains. "Is that all I do?" I ask. "No, when you were bitten your powers began to awaken."

  "Powers?" I say widening my eyes. "Yes, powers. You have the power to speak and raise the dead. Not as in night of the living dead, more as resurrection. You can bring supernatural creatures back to life." Talia softly says grabbing my hand. "So, I can bring your family back?" I ask excited by the prospect of reuniting Peter and Derek with their family. "Yes, you can. I know you care for Peter and Derek a great amount. That's why I volunteered to speak with you. You'll bring great happiness to Derek and Peter, in much different ways." Talia said with a knowing smile.

  "So, how do I bring you back?" I ask brushing past what she meant. "When you awaken, you'll be at your strongest. You'll have enough power to bring us back. All you need to do is feel the power and will it to bring us back. Once you've done that you can heal Peter's mind completely." Talia said with a soft smile. "You know of Peter's current condition?" I ask. "Yes, I've watched over him, Laura and Derek. I knew of the troubles he'd have. I do not fault him for Laura's death and neither does she." Talia sadly said. "But Peter does. He feels he is responsible even though he knows it was his wolf. I can see the guilt slowly crushing him." I whisper. "Yes, it does still wound him, but Laura will heal it." Talia says softly. "Now, you're going to wake up." My body slowly fades out as she smiles at me. "See you soon." I say before I awoken with a gasp.

  "You killed her!" Ally shouts as she stands over Kate with her father. "You hurt my daughters, you're gonna die." Dad #2 grits out with tears streaming down his face. His gun was raised to Kate's head before he pulled the trigger. Kate's body slumped down and was unmoving.

  "Ally?" I croak out. "Stiles!" Ally gasps as she sees me slowly sit up. "Y-you we're dead." She whispers as she runs to me. "Stiles!" I hear a yell before I look up to see Jackson. "What is Jackson doing here?" I ask looking at her. "Apparently he found out about the supernatural from Scott." Ally says. "Well, I've got some explaining to do." I say before Jackson's body slams into me. "Easy." I chose him as he sobs holding me. "I thought I lost you." He whispers into my neck. "Never." I whisper back.

  "As much as I love this reunion, I need to do something." I say after a moment of hugging him and Ally. "You guys might want to back up." I suggest as they release me. I close my eyes and began to feel for my powers. In the center of my chest is a warm glow. I reach for it and the power surges throughout my body. "You're doing great, Stiles." A soft whisper calls to me.

Once my power settles, I began to imagine the hale family whole again, with them all living. It takes a few minutes, but soon enough my body begins to glow and lift off the ground. "Oh my god." I hear Ally and Jackson whisper.

"Mom?... MOM!" I hear Derek's voice scream before rushed footsteps meet and collide with something. "You can stop now Stiles." I hear Talia's soft voice call out to me. As if a switch was flipped my body descended back to the ground as the glowing dims until fully gone. "H-how? What happened?" Derek asks as he is hugging Talía and Laura. "Stiles is special." Talia cryptically says as she brushes Derek's hair with her fingers.

I look around and spot Peter. His face is fallen with guilt written all over. Tear stains down his cheeks as he sees Laura and Talía. I walk to him and softly grab his face. "Stiles?" He asks before my hands glow as my eyes turn white. As if I stepped into a black void, I see nothing but darkness. I look around before I spot two Peters.

"Peter." I whisper as I approach both of them. They both turn to me. One had his normal blue eyes while the other had the red eyes of an alpha. "Come here." I whisper stretching my of my hands out to them. Blue eyed Peter does so immediately, but red eyed Peter hesitates. "This won't hurt, in fact it will be a relief." I softly say to the wolf. He slowly approaches me and takes my hand. I close my eyes and imagine then melding together to create one Peter. Once down, I open my eyes to see one Peter with one blue eye and one red eye. "How do you feel?" I ask. "Better, so much better." He speaks. His voice sounds like two talking at the same time. "Good, I'm gonna leave so you can reunite with your family." I say as I let go and open my eyes in the real world.

"Uncle Peter!" I hear a female say as I step away. Peter is tackled to the ground with a huff. "Laura." He whispers as the woman hugs him tightly. "Are you ok?" She asks softly. "Me? You should be angry! I-I killed you!" Peter says as she sits up. "You didn't, your wolf did. It wasn't your fault, you had no clue as to what was happening." Laura softly assures him.

I smile softly before I look to my family. I quickly rush over and tackle Ally and dad #2 into a hug. "I'm glad you're alive." Dad #2 whispers as he hugs me close. "Me too." I whisper as I squeeze them both tightly. After a few minutes of dad #2 reassuring himself that I was there I heard a throat clear. I release Ally and and dad #2 and turn around.

"Thank you." Derek whispers before I'm attacked by a hug. "Anything for you, sour wolf." I whisper back tightly hugging him. "Is this invite only, or can anyone join?" Peter asks from beside us. "Get in here." I laugh opening one of my arms to him. Peter dashes in and hugs me while peppering kiss on my face. "You, Stiles Stilinski, are a gift from the gods." Peter says. "More like a gift from the Nemeton." I smile up at him making him confused. "A gift nonetheless." Talia says as we separate.

"Thank you Stiles, you've brought such a great gift to us." Talia says softly as she hugs me. "I don't think I've been hugged so much." I laugh returning the squeeze she gives me. "I'm next!" Laura calls out as Talía lets go. If I wasn't a wolf I would be sprawled on the ground as Laura launches at me. Then all of a sudden a dog pile is on top of us.

"The kids were excited to meet you." Laura explains as we are crushed. I nod as best as I can before I feel a lick. "Hey! No licking!" I yell jokingly making the adults chuckle from outside of the puppy pile. "Alright let's let her breath." A male voice calls as the bodies disappear. I look up at a man as he offers me his hand. "And you are?" I ask as I take his hand. "Sorry, I'm Luke Hale, Derek's father." The man smiled as he helps me up. "It's nice to meet you." I smile. "I think everyone could use some sleep." Talia says as she walks to Luke and wraps her arm around his side. "Good idea, but where will you guys go?" I ask. "We can rent from a hotel until our house is rebuilt." Talia smiled at me. I smile back before I turn back to Ally, dad #2 and Jackson. "Let's go home." I groan as they laugh.

-

  The next day I woke up in Ally's room. "God I feel like I got hit by a tractor and trailer." I groan as I sit up. "That's what happens when you get shot, die, and then come back." Ally says as she sits up with me. "Yeah, never doing that again." I sigh as I rest my head on her shoulder. "Better not." Ally agrees laying her head on mine.

  "Girls, you awake?" Mama Argent asks as she knocks on the door. "Unfortunately." I call back making her chuckle. She enters the room and sits on the edge of the bed. "So... werewolf huh?" She asks looking at me. I sit up straight as my heart begins to pound faster. "Y-yeah... you don't... hate me, right?" I ask as fear consumes me. "No, I could never hate you." Mama Argent reassures me as she pulls me into a hug. "But, your never allowed to die on us again." She points out. "Not planning on it." I smile as I squeeze her tighter. "We feel left out." Ally says as she and another pair of arms join the hug. "Yeah, share the love." Dad #2 says.

  After our hug and breakfast, I said goodbye and loaded into my jeep. "Hey, dad!" I call out as I enter the house. "Yeah?" Dad says as he appears from the kitchen. "Can we talk?" I ask shyly. "Of course." Dad nods as we enter the living room.

  "So, I have somethings to tell you." I say as my leg starts to bounce nervously. "What is it honey? You can tell me anything." Dad assured me as he puts his hand on my bouncing leg. "I'm just gonna rip off the bandaid. I'm a werewolf." I say not looking at him. "I thought you were serious." Dad chuckles thinking I'm joking. "I am." I say look at him and I shift my face. Dad gapes at me for a long moment.

  "Ok... this was not what I was expecting." Dad says after a moment of silence. "You're not scared?" I ask tilting my head. "No, you're still my girl." Dad says as he pulls me into a hug. "Yeah, I'm still your girl." I whisper hugging him back. "Now, how about that father daughter day?" Dad asks as he grabs the tv remote. "Sounds great." I say snuggling into his side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.7K 65
โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ข๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ...
18.9K 728 12
๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ -๐™ˆ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™‚๐™Ž- ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ฟ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€, ๐™๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™‡, ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™Š๐™Ž, ๐™๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰, ๐˜ผ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™†๐™€๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™‚. โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•...
285K 6.2K 75
๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„๐Š ๐‡๐€๐‹๐„. "you're mine sweetheart, you're always going to be mine... forever." or in which a dark, brooding, mysterious alpha werewolf m...
8.6K 251 11
[Lydia Martin ๐ฑ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ž๐‚] ๐Ž๐‚ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž โžข ๐‰๐š๐ฑ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ~ โœ๐Ÿผ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ~ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘๐š ~ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘๐›...