everything has changed

By squishyduff

maya meadows white is a professional footballer what happens when things don't go her way. who will help her... More

introduction
cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
NOT AN UPDATE
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
84
85
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

48

1.8K 19 5
By squishyduff

life has just been on a high recently obviously after the euros we had to go back to arsenal and get back into training and my god it was so not seeing everyone again especially viv i missed her but i was now on my way back from training everyone had meet milo and iris they are so loved and liv and she should be at home.

as i walked through the door milo came running over to me and wanted affection so i gave him lots of cuddles and kisses but what is strange about this is that there's no liv she didn't have to do anything today so why isn't she not at home i pull out my phone and ring her but no answer okay that isn't like her time to ring lauren thank god she answered.

"hey laur have you heard or seen liv today?" i questioned.

"no why? is everything okay"

"we'll i hope so" i sigh "she's not at home and she didn't have to go to work today"

"have you rang her?"

"yeah but she didn't answer and that's not like liv" i say.

"no that's really not"

"so now i'm stressed" i sigh and sit down on the sofa petting milo.

"right that want solve anything"

"wait i'm getting a call from jonas" i say.

"okay" laur says.

"hey jonas you okay" i say while putting laur on hold to answer jonas.

"urm yeah i'm okay you might want to sit down"

"for?" i asked.

"for this information i'm about to give you" jonas sighs.

"it can't be that bad"

"trust me you're going to want to sit down" he breathed.

"okay okay i'm sitting"

"okay so you're probably wondering why i'm calling you" he says while taking a deep breath.

"yes?"

"we'll you've probably noticed liv is not with you"

"yeah what's wrong with her?" i questioned.

"i'm so sorry to say but she's been in a car crash" he confessed.

"what?"

"yeah we're trying to find out what happened"

"no is she okay? she's okay right" i whispered as i didn't believe him.

"she's breathing but we don't know anything else just yet and if she will be able breath by herself it's pretty bad maya" he stated.

"wait you're telling me my best friend got hit by a hit and she's struggling to breathe by herself? and you don't know anything else?" i crocked out.

"i'm afraid so"

"no this can't be happening" i scoffed.

"we're doing everything we can"

"can...can i come see her" i mumbled.

"yeah"

"okay thank you" i sigh.

"it's no problem see you soon"

"mhm" i hummed before hanging up.

"fuck fuck fuck!" i shouted.

"what is it" laur says scaring the shit outta me.

"oh fuck you scared me sorry laur urm liv hospital ,car crash, struggling to breathe by herself" i manger to get out.

"no tell me you're lying" laur pledged.

"i'm sorry lauren i'm not"

"fuck i'll meet you at the hospital" she breathed out.

"okay" is all i managed to say before hanging up and just bursting into tears, my best friend, my soulmate, my lifeline , my everything could die, i can't do this life shit without her being by my side, she's the one i go to for everything how am i meant to do this, milo and iris just come over and stare at me while i'm sat on the floor crying, leaning up against the sofa.

"mummy's been in a accident babies" i whisper to them and milo just turns his head at me and iris just climbs into lap. i just stroke them, how am i meant to go hospital , i can't see liv in that condition, i just sighed. i really want beth , viv , leah and laura but i'm not going to bother them they're probably having a wonderful night too themselves as i'm sitting here debating on whether or not i go to the hospital and see liv i feel my phone buzz.

arsenal♥️

jonas (coach)

update for everyone olivia rivers has been in a car crash she's currently on a ventilator to help her breathe as she was struggling with breathing, we don't what else is going on with her but we'll update you as soon as possible. she's a loved friend and staff member we'll be supporting her throughout this whole thing visitors is more than welcome, well be making a statement to the public and we're working on getting the person who did charged.

me
thanks jonas.

jonas
take as much time as you need maya
we're with you all the way♥️

me
♥️♥️

i just turned my phone off well put it on do not disturb as i didn't want to get lots of notifications blowing up my phone, i'm already overwhelmed as it is, i just know everyone will be reaching out to me making sure i'm okay but how can i be okay? when my best friend is in that condition, it breaks my heart massively, i just need her okay, i also know there is a lot of people who are happy this is happening to me right now but i just posted to my story anyways.

maya.meadows_ posted to her story

my heart is breaking right now , i can't do this anymore, i can't stay in this house everything is reminding me of liv , she's been in this house making an impact and everywhere i look there's a piece of liv. fuck it, i'm going hospital. i just put some dinner down for milo and iris as i grab my keys i just hear a knock on the door, who the fuck is knocking.

i open the door and just see lauren , beth , viv, leah, lauren, palova , luc and kie??? how the fuck are the last three they're not mean to be here right now. i just give them a slight smile and walk past them as i want to go hospital to see liv.

"i'm going hospital don't worry i'm not doing anything dumb"  i say as i walk to my car knowing for well they're all going to follow me. the drive was actually really stressful i don't know why i'm going to the hospital it was going to be tough to see her like that but i knew i had to she would do it for me he would be there every step of the way because we're each other's family's. we're all we got.

as i turned up to the hospital the amount of anxiety i have right now is crazy worst than the euros, i just take a deep breath and go to the counter, say my name and livs they just tell me the directions to go to her room. okay room 7 i got this, my favourite number so that's a positive right.

okay this is harder than i thought it would be. i can't do it nope. i just sit down on a chair near her room as i wasn't able to move any closer to her room i was just frozen. i just see leah walk around the corner and she see me sitting on the chair zoning out. i can't do this. i sigh at the thought anything could happen to her but le she just grabs my hand, stands me up and now suddenly we're walking closer to livs room. i don't know why but we are , i just try and hold it together but that soon fails the minute i look up and see liv on the ventilator, hooked up to all these machines and she looked dead she really did, she's all bruised and cut, okay i need to leave now. i just turn around and see beth and viv standing there i just lose all the use in my legs as i just fall to the floor wailing my heart out, everything i've ever felt is just here right now beth and viv just let me sob i their arms, this is the worst feeling i've ever felt. she's just not okay i didn't even make into to room, my girl is just there lifeless. how am i going to do this without her.

__________

hey guys sorry this is out late i've been watching my life with the walter boys😭 i started today and just finished it... i highly recommend if you haven't watched it yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 536 27
When up and coming Croydon footballer Elizabeth Bennett was 18 years old, she was asked to write to the person who inspired her most. 4 years down th...
206K 3.2K 30
𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯...
35.9K 649 36
Hayley Joyce a Year 3 teacher bumps into the girl of her dreams while on holiday, will they work out or will everything go wrong?
57.2K 1.7K 32
Leah doesn't let new people into her life. She is a fairly well known "celebrity" now. She isn't sure who to trust other than those she was close wit...