Born To Love You | Pablo Gavi

By oompa_loompa_6

Delilah is a girl who soon becomes one of the youngest FC Barcelona Femení team players. Unfortunately, she l... More

Nice meeting you all!
Introducing the characters
They left.
Just stay
Leaving.
don't come apologizing later on for something your going to regret.
this fagot is following me!
Who said I can't, darling?!
We don't even talk, dumbass.
Umm ... What sticky note?
Don't look at her you pervert!.
"Hey, I'm not that ugly!".
"He got me wet with water, not with anything else.".
Think of a better excuse next time, sweetheart.
A/N
We're not doctors!
The Presentation - Part 1.
The Presentation - Part 2.
You never know what could happen on the world, Delilah!
Not to be messing around with it!
"Ven a sacarme!"
"She's not going to make it in."
"I don't want to! Go away!"
More like a grandmother.
A/N ❤️💙
𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
AUTHOR'S NOTE (AGAIN)

It was very nice what you did for her!

308 6 1
By oompa_loompa_6

Gavi's POV:

I woke up with a massive headache. Although I don't drink, every time I party, I somehow manage to get headaches.

When I got off the bed, shivers went down my spine, as the cold breeze hit my body. I put on a pair of sandles that Alejandro had laying around the room.

As I walked out in the hallways I made sure to see if people were still here. I opened a door, but it was empty. This continued for every door, until I found the room Delilah was sleeping in.

For some reason she was by herself. I guess all the girls left with their men. I smiled at the sight of her sleeping peacefully.

I went downstairs to grab a cup of water and a pill for headaches. When I fully drank it, I decided to go and wake up all the drunkies, since we made plans to go to an arcade.

I walked upstairs into the room I'm guessing is Alejandro's. I saw Pedri, Alejandro, and Jordi sleeping peacefully. Well Jordi was on the floor with God know how many blankets on top of him.

Alejandro and Pedri on the other hand were cuddling on the bed, as they slept. I knew that waking them up with my words wasn't going to work, so I may or may not wake them up evilly.

I went downstairs to the kitchen were I saw Delilah filling up a small bucket with water.

"What are you doing?" I said as I grab a glass.

"Nothing." She smirks.

I continue to fill up my glass with water, starting at her. When we both finish I start walking towards the room.

But what was weird is that Delilah was following me to the room. I enter it and left the door open, so when they wake up I could run away.

I was about to throw the water when all of a sudden a flash flashes behind me.

"¿Qué estás haciendo?" I ask her once again.
("What are you doing?")

"Puedo hacerte la misma pregunta."
("I can ask you the same question.")

"Well I came to wake them up?"

"And I also came to do the same thing...and also take pictures to bully them afterwards." She grins widely.

"You wanna dump the water together?" I ask her.

"Hell yeah I do." She takes one more picture and then walks closer to the boys. "1...2...3, go!"

We both dump the water on them and they wake up. Delilah was laughing her ass off.

On the other hand, I was scared thinking what Pedri was going to do. I looked down but something caught my attention.

Since Delilah was wearing these VERY SHORT shorts, and it showed off half of her ass. Me being a boy, I continued to stare at her. More specifically, at her ass.

I looked up and saw Pedri glaring at me not because I threw water at him, but because he didn't appreciate the fact that I was staring at Delilah's ass.

Alejandro was also glaring at me and Delilah. Jordi woke up from all the commotion that was happening, and he didn't seem to happy
.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to leave or stay there and witness them both scowling and me and Delilah. But I'm guessing I should've stayed and not've left.

Pedri didn't seem to happy, so I ran off. Biggest mistake of my life. Pedri ran after me, and the only place that I thought in the moment to run to was the garden. And that's the place I went to.

Unfortunately, I ran to worst place ever...the pool. I stood still in front of the pool as Pedri came walking closer to me.

He ran towards me, but luckily I moved aside, making him go straight into the pool. I looked at him in pure shock as he did the same.

I turned to look around and saw Delilah standing in front of me as she was smiling. I didn't know what her next move was, but I'm telling you it didn't turn out how she expected.

She pushed me, hard, which made me stumble, but before I fell, I grabbed onto her waist, and made her fall into the pool along with me.

I went up back to the surface while still holding on to Delilah. When we were at the surface, we started to cough like crazy. We were choking and yet no one came to help us.

Pedri got immediately got out, and pulled Delilah by her arms, making me let go of her waist. She turned to look at me and smirked at me, not in a mean way.

She went back inside the house, and now I was left out here all alone. I sighed and got out of the water, not knowing what was going to happen to me later on.

Delilah's POV:

I got out of the freezing water, and turned around to smirk at gavi. I didn't mean it in a mean way, which hopefully he didn't take it as a mean face.

When I went inside, Pedri looked at me angrily. Here we go...

"Que diablos estás pensando, Delilah?" He said scowling me.
("What the hell were you thinking, Delilah?")

"Nada. Solo quería despertarte en una manera chistosa, es todo."
("Nothing, I just wanted to wake you up in a funny way, that's all.")

"Well it wasn't funny!"

"Well it was too me." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Y tú! Ven para acá!" He said pointing at Pablo who barely got out of the pool.
("And you! Come over here!")

"Que pasa?" He asked.
("What happened?")

"You know exactly what happened, Pablo!"

Pablo looked down.

"What were both of you thinking? Waking us up with water? What kind of joke is that?"

"Why are you getting so mad, Pedri? It was a plain and simple joke?" I said giving him attitude.

"Plain and simple? You made my bed get wet, and me and Ale also got wet."

"Yeah but I don't see the big deal out of it?" Gavi said.

"You know what? I don't have time for this. We're leaving this for another day!" Pedro said.

"That's fine with me!" I said and walked away without showing any care.

Whatever. I don't see the big deal. I mean, yeah, he got wet, but what's the matter with  that?

I was going to go get my stuff when suddenly I bumped into Ale. Surprisingly he didn't seem mad at all from the sudden joke that happened.

"Do you have any plans for today?" Ale asked me.

"Nah. I was planning to just chill, why?"

"Well me and some of the boys are going to the arcade later on. Your invited, I guess." He said.

"I'll think about it. Thanks though." I nodded at him. "What time do you guys leave?"

"It's around the afternoon. I'll let you know when we leave."

"Okay!" I said and turned around to go to the room and grab my stuff.

I walked downstairs to look for Ale. I saw him leaning against the kitchen counter talking to Jordi.

"Ale I'm gonna head out, see you later?" I said.

"Yeah no problem. I'll let Pedro know. See ya!" He said and waved at me.

"Bye Jordi!" I said.

"By Gonzalez Jr.!"

I smiled and left to go to my house. By the way, Ales house is literally a few houses down from ours, so that made it much easier for me. When I got home, I noticed that the lights were on, which meant someone was home.

The guest bathroom was being used by God knows who, and since my smart ass is very curious, I went to go see who it was. The door was opened fastly by me.

What I saw was traumatizing.

It was Pablo showering...very much trauma. I  shut the door and ran to my room, not wanting to be seen in this moment. I jumped on my bed and covered my face with a pillow and screamed.

What the hell was wrong with me.

My closet was filled with comfy clothes, so I took a pair and went to my bathroom to go take a nice relaxing bath.

I filled my bath with water and added all my appliances, and got in.

***

I was walking towards Ale's house, again. Yes, I know I was there not so long ago, but I needed to see what time they were leaving.

I am currently wearing tan cargo pants with a black crop top, and for shoes I had my black Superstars. It was pretty simple, but very comfy.

When I was at his door, I didn't even bother to knock, just like Pablo did yesterday. I justed walked in.

Just as I walked in, Pedri was leaning on the kitchen island, texting someone.

"Oye tú, dónde está Ale?" I asked him.
("Hey you, where is Ale?")

"He's in his room, showering I think." He said and went back to texting.

"Okay. I'll be on one of the rooms, if you need me." I said and walked away.

Since Ale had an elevator in his house, I took that instead of the stairs because yes, I am lazy, and I am proud of myself 😜.

Anyways, once I arrived to what I from now on call "my room", I jumped ony bed and relaxed for a while. Just as I was going to drift off to sleep, my phone dinged.

   MIKKY 🫶💋

hi Delilah!
are you coming to the
arcade with us?

Yeah, I am
Ale invited me.

G

great!

                                                          Do you know who
                                                                            is going?

Almost all the boys.
Miles is coming!

Aww 😍.
We love Miles!

Ik! But I love
him the most!

What abt Frenkie?
I'm sure he loves
his son a lot!

I was being
sarcastic 🙄

Oh...

Yeahhh...

Anyways!
I better get going Mikky.
I'll talk to you later!

See you later, alligator 😚

Bye Mikky!
MIKKY 🫶💋 liked this message.

_______________________________________________

(A/N: in the story Mikky gave birth to Miles. Also, lamine is here as a 15 Year old.)

Just as I finished texting Mikky, someone knocked on the door. I got up and opened. Alejandro was standing in the door frame, looking at me while smiling.

"So this is your place now, huh?" He smirked.

"I'd say that."

"Okay well, were leaving in a few so get your stuff ready!" He patter my head and left.

I nodded and grabbed my bag. I went downstairs and saw lamine sitting on the counter trying not to laugh as Ale scolded him for his actions.

"Ale leave the kid alone." I said as I helped lamine get off the counter.

"Well I don't appreciate him sitting on the counter."

"I'm pretty sure I'm not the first one who hasn't sat down on this counter." He snickered.

Ale's eyes grew in shock and slapped the back of Lamine's head.

"Don't ever say that again. You'll end up doing that one day...if you haven't done it already."

"Stop Ale! He's only 15!" I said.

"So? I'm 18?!"

"That doesn't mean anything. Your hormones are much serious than his."

"So I'm not aloud to get horny?"

"I've never said that! That's... ugh!" I said and slapped my forehead. He started to laugh and so did Lamine.

"Let's leave this for another day! Now come on were late!" Ale said still laughing.

He grabbed his car keys and walked towards his car. I made sure to lock the door before heading out.

When we were all settled, we left to the arcade, that wasn't so far.

"Did Pedri leave?" I asked.

"Yeah. A couple of minutes before I scolded Lamine."

"Oh...okay."

" What wrong?"

"I don't know. I feel bad for this morning."

"What happened this morning?" Lamine asked.

"I woke him up by dumping a bucket of water on him...and Ale."  I said.

"Ha! That's why he was mad?" Lamine asked.

"He was mad?"

"Yeah when I came in and tried to dab him up, but he ignored me. And Jordi told me to give him some time because he was mad." Lamine said.

"Damn, but the joke wasn't even that serious. I don't understand him." I said and shook my head.

"Give him some time. I'm sure he'll apologize." Ale said.

"I guess so." I shrugged my shoulders.

A couple of minutes later we arrived to the arcade. Many of the boy's cars were parked in the parking lot.

When we entered the arcade, there was not may people, considering the fact that it was a week day, which meant many people had school or work.

But the boys didn't have training so they took some time to hangout.

Music was playing, and people were all over the place. Alejandro guided us to the place where we were all going to meet up.

In the corner of the arcade was where there was a bunch of tables with a bar next to it.
At the tables is where all the boys and girls were.

Mikky saw me and ran up to me and hugged me.

"Hey girl!" Mikky said, kissing my cheek.

"Hey Mikky!"

"Come sit with us! The girls are about to arrive soon!"

While the people arrived, I played with Miles, Mikky's and Frenkie's son. He was so cute. The outfit he had on made it obvious who dressed him.

He had a Barça jersey with the number 21 on the back with the letters "papi". I smiled at the sight of the jersey and the baby I had in my hands.

Pedri gave me a quick glance and rolled his eyes at me. I returned the same gesture to him. Mikky had noticed and questioned me.

"What's wrong with you and Pedri?"

"He's being a bitch." I rolled my eyes.

"What happened?"

" Well today I woke up and decided to wake Pedro up by dumping a bucket of water on him, and it pissed him off."

"Oh that's why he's mad?"

"Yeah. Plus, it was me and Gavi who did it. I mean he is pissed at Gavi, but look! There talking right now!"

"That's not fair."

"I know it isn't!"

"I'm sure he'll get over it soon. Oh! Did Pedri tell you?"

"No? He hasn't talked to me, remember?"

"Oh yeah! Well I over heard Frenkie and Pedri talking about planning a trip for Christmas!"

"Really?!"

"Yeah. I think they were going to rent an Airbnb, and invite friends."

"Oohh."

"Yeah... So Delilah, any boyfriends?"

"Umm well I have on at the moment."

"Oooh tell me about him!"

"Well he has hazel eyes and he's very muscular. I met him at an ice cream shop. Well, he works there."

"Interesting, tell me more!"

"Hes taken me on a few dates and asked me to be his girlfriend. But the only problem is that we don't have much on common!"

"Oh that's harsh. Well maybe if you hang out with him more you'll get to know him even more."

"That a good idea."

"Wait! Does Pedri know?"

"Yeah he found out yesterday when we headed to my party "

" Oh, did he get mad?"

"No lot really. He was just shook. I'm planning to interview him to Pedri soon."

"Tell me if you need help with that!" She winked at me.

"Thanks, I guess." I smiled at her. Oh, what would I do without my amazing bestie Mikky.

All of a sudden I got a call from Rosie.

"I'll be right back. Rosie is calling me." I
told Mikky. She nodded and I left to the bathroom.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello Delilah!"

"Hi Rosie. What you call me for?"

"Oh I just wanted to tell you how I was going to be in France for a month."

"What? Why?"

"Parents are getting divorced, so I need to be there for my siblings."

"Oh I'm sorry. But don't worry Rosie! They still love you!"

"Thank you Lilah!"

"No problem Rosie. I better get going. I'll see you soon!"

"Yeah I'll see you soon. I'll miss you!"

"Me to Rosie. But hey, things happen for a reason!"

"Yeah I guess they do. Well I better get packing. I'll talk to you later, bye Lilah!"

" Okay! I don't want to disturb you. Talk to you later Rosie!"

And with that she declined the call. I couldn't believe her parents were getting a divorce
They seemed so happy, but hey...not everything seems the way it appears to look like.

I sighed and headed back to my seat. Many of the girls had arrived by this point, so I'll ask them if they want to play games with me.

I walked towards the table and sat down in my original spot.

"You seem sad, what's wrong?" Sira asked. She's so sweet 😻.

"Pedri is being a bitch, and Rosie is going to France for a month." I sighed and looked down.

"I'm sorry to hear that." She said as she came up to me and hugged me.

"No worries. Things will get better...I hope." I smiled.

"Well hopefully they do." Mikky winked at me.

"Now come on, let's go have some fun!" Sira said and grabbedy hand.

"Are you coming Mikky?" I asked.

"Yeah, let me give Miles to his father." She said. She went up Frenkie and whispered something in his ear. He nodded at her while smiling, then afterwards placing a kiss on her cheek.

"They're so adorable!" I exclaimed.

"They are!" Sira responded. Mikky was walking up to us with a tint of blush on her cheeks.

"You guys are so adorable!" I said causing her to laugh.

"Thank you!" Mikky said.

"Ooh I want to try that game!" Sira said as she pointed to her option.

"Let's go then!" I said.

We walked up to a lazer game. We had to jump over lasers, and avoid being touched by them.

A worker explained the rules more specifically to us and let us do the game. He turned on a switch and the game started.

The first round was easy. After a couple of rounds we were exhausted, but continued. On level 16 Sira lost after she stepped on a laser by "accident", according to her. She got out and it was me and Mikky left.

Soon both of us were way to exhausted, so we just gave up. Sira started to laugh at us, and we joined her.

"How about we do... that one!" I said with excitement in my voice.

I pointed at a game in the distance, that seemed some what fun. We went up to it, and noticed some of the boys were in line as well.

"What's this game about?" Sira asked. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Basically we just have to hit that target." Gavi said. He pointed at the target we were supposed to hit.

"I'm out of this one!" Sira said.

"Me too!" Mikky said.

"It's impossible to hit the target. Everyone had been trying for the past hour, and no one seems to get it." Gavi said to me.

"Are you doing it, Delilah?" Mikky asked me.

"It's worth a try?" I said .

"We'll go get some drinks. We'll meet you at the table, Delly!" Mikky said.

"Okay, get me a Sweet tea!"

She nodded and left with Sira.

"You like sweet tea?" Gavi asked me.

"Yeah? Do you?"

"I don't like it."

"Oh, well I-"

"I love it!" He said with a smile.

"You do?"

"It's one of my top three drinks."

"Same."

He smiled at turned to look at the game. Again another person failed to.

"Is this game timed or something?"

"Yeah it is. You have 15 seconds to hit it. And of you do, you get many tickets." He responded.

"How much are we talking?"

"Like 500 or something."

"500?! Wow t-that's a lot."

"It is. Imagine how much stuff you can get with that amount!"

"I can practically get the whole store!" I said while grinning.

"You must want that reward, don't you?"

"Yeah I do. I'm trying for fun sees."

"Me too. I don't really care about the reward. It's all about the quality time, you know?"

"I get you. Sometimes you gotta have some memories, or even fun in your life."

"Yeah..."

There was a bunch of cheering, but unfortunately the player who was Araujo, couldn't get it.

He smiled as he got out and went to the back of the line, where we were.

"That's impossible to get!" Araujo said.

"Huh? It seems quite easy?" I said.

"Trust me, it's not at all" He said and wiped sweat of his forehead.

After many attempts it was Gavi's turn, and after his turn it was mine. He wiped his sweaty hands on his pants and got the balls we use for the game.

5 seconds have passed and yet he still hasn't hit it. He was so close to hit it but the target moved fast and made the ball miss.

Just so you can imagine how the game works here it is:

Basically you get in a box that is filled with mini balls that are made out of plastic or some kind of material. You have to grab on of them and throw it towards a red light that loves around the box.

You have to hit the light that moves fast. Many people miss, and what sucks it that you only get 15 seconds. And also, you must stay in a circle that's drawn on the floor.

That's how you play.

Finally, it was my turn. Trust me it made me nervous, but I had faith in myself and I hope others did too...

"Good luck." Gavi whispered in my ear.

"Thanks" I mumbled and got in the box.

I prepared myself by wiping my sweaty hands ony pants, just like Gavi did. Now I understand him.

I stood still in the circle observing and thinking how I can possibly beat this game.

When the door is fully shut, the game starts. Oh shit...this feels weird. I grabbed a hand full of balls and threw one bye one at the red light.

Unfortunately I missed them, until the final seconds came. I took a deep breath and threw the ball at the place where I calculated it was going to move to.

And...YES! IT HIT THE RED LIGHT!

I turned around with a wide smile plastered on my face. Confetti exploded everywhere, as people celebrated. The boys went running up to the door and opened it.

And now I was getting thrown up at the air, as a celebration. They started cheering and doing other shit that is also weird.

They put me down as I went up to the machine to collect all my tickets. And holy shit was there a bunch of tickets. What was I going to do with all of this?

We walked towards the tables where I got a few looks from people.

When I got there, Mikky gasped from all the tickets I had.

"You won?!" She asked.

"Uh huh!" I nodded proudly.

" That's amazing!"

"Thank you, Mikky!"

"Oh here I ordered some food, hopefully you like it."

"Thanks."

I sat down and enjoyed my food.

***

After a couple of more games, I decided that it was time to go home.

"Mikky I'm going to head home."

"Oh okay. Do you have a ride?"

"I'll ask one of the boys."

"Okay. Be safe." She said and kissed my cheek.

I grabbed all my tickets and was going to head to the place where you buy all the prizes, when I suddenly bumped into Gavi.

"Where are you going?" Gavi asked me.

"I'm going to head home, so I'm gonna go buy my prize."

"Oh... Can I come with you? I'm also going to head home."

"Sure I'll wait for you here."

"Okay let me go get my stuff." He said and ran to his stuff.

He came back with all his stuff in his hand, and smiled at me.

"Okay let's go."

We walked up to the counter where all the prizes where. There was a line, but it wasn't a big deal.

This little girl was in line next to us who had a Barça jersey on, and she was begging her mom to buy her something. I felt bad for the little girl as herom said no.

"Mommy, please!" The little girl whined.

"No. We don't have money or tickets!" The mom said .

"Next, please!" The employee said.

"Can uhh give me a moment, please?" I asked.

"Sure, mam." The lady smiled.

"What are you doing?" Gavi asked me.

"Hold on." Ok said and walked up the lady. "Is it okay if I buy your daughter a prize?"

"Yes, yes, yes! Please mommy?!" She asked her mother. I chuckled.

"Well I suppose so, only if your okay with it!" She smiled.

"Yeah I'm okay with it!"

"Well then go ahead!" She smiled. The little girl grabbed my hand and went up to the employee.

"Oh." Gavi said.

"Which one do you want?" I asked her.

"I want that one!" She grinned and pointed to this adorable horse that was her size.

"Don't you think that's a little to big?" Gavi asked, jokingly.

"Gavi!" I said and smacked his shoulder. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure!" She said.

"I'll take that horse, right there." I told the employee who nodded and grabbed it.

"This one?"

"Yeah, that one."

"Ok this will be 400 tickets!"

Shit...it's like 3/4 of my tickets. Whatever.

"Okay here you go!" I gave her the tickets.

"Here is your prize! Thank you!"

"Here you go little one!" I gave her her prize.

"Thank you so much umm..."

"Delilah."

"Thank you so much, Delilah!".

"Anytime. What's your name?"

"My name is Hailey!"

"Oh what a beautiful name you have!"

"Thank you!" She blushed.

"Let's back to your mom, okay?"

"Okay!"

We walked up to her mom, and Gavi was following us. He had a big smile on his face for some reason.

"Here is your daughter, mam!"

"Thank you so much sweetie. I appreciate it. She wouldn't stop bugging me about it." She said and kneeled down to kiss her daughter.

"No problem. It was my pleasure to do so." I smiled.

"Can I have a picture of you too, you know, for memories?"

"That's fine!"

I got close to her daughter and stood there. Gavi stood there awkwardly.

"You too my dear!" Hailey's mom said.

He smiled and went up to Hailey and stood next to her. We took a picture of us three together.

"Can I have a autograph?"

"Sure!" Gavi said.

"Sorry it's just that my family is a huge fan of FC Barcelona." She said as she handed him a jersey she had in her bag.

He grabbed a marker and signed his signature on it.

"Can I have yours too?" She asked me.

"Sure!" I said and also signed the jersey. Because the little girl had a jersey on, I sign the little girl's shirt. Gavi saw me and also did the same thing.

"Thank you, again!"

"No problem!"

" See you next time, Delilah!" Hailey screamed.

"Until later, Hailey!" I smiled and waved.

We both turned around and walk away. Gavi was leading us towards the prize location again.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Since you bought her a prize, I'm going to buy you one as well!"

"You don't have to."

"I want to. It was very nice what you did for her!"

"If you insist!" I said.

We walked up to the counter and he bought me a huge teddy bear that I was originally going to buy. I swear this thing was bigger than...

me. Bigger than me.

I thanked Gavi over and over again as we walked home, together. Yes we walked.

When we finally arrived home, we both parted ways.

After a few hours, it was night time. I went to Gavi's room and knocked on his door.

"Yeah?" He said as he stood at his door frame.

"I just wanted to thank you again, plus a good night."

"Delilah I've already lost count how many times you've said thank you to me." He chuckled. "Again, it's my pleasure."

"I know but I'm extremely thankful!"

"Okay, okay. Your welcome." He smiled at me.

"Okay well I gotta go. Good night Gavi."

"Goodnight, Delilah."

"Bye! And thanks again." I said and quickly pressed a kiss on his cheek.

"Bye." He said blushing.

I walked away, slowly turning around and saw him place his hand on the place I kissed him. I chuckled softly.

I walked in my room and got ready to go to sleep.

What would do without my amazing friends?

Nothing, absolutely nothing. I love them all.

_______________________________________________

A/N: Late update! I couldn't let you guys enjoy a Christmas without another update! I'll see if I can update tomorrow cuz... I may or may not have a bunch of chores to do 🙄😓.

Love you all! Merry Christmas guys! 💋🫶🎄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 4.8K 41
You are the sister of the famous football player Pedri, but sadly you live far away with your dad after your parents separation. But what happens, wh...
15.1K 293 41
"Who would have ever thought that a love full of secrets could end in an infinite love." From enemies to lovers and from lovers to A love full of se...
97.4K 2.5K 62
☆ when he's all she wants to be, but she's all he wants to be. fc barcelona's best youngsters, made in la masia; camile santana and pablo gavi p...
103K 947 54
y/n a completely normal girl, goes to visit her cousins in barcelona. her best friends obsession with a young futbol player, pablo gavi, leads them t...