"Ven a sacarme!"

Delilah's POV:

I woke up feeling tired like always.  Pedri always calls me lazy, and I honestly don't blame him. If it weren't for the opportunity I got, I'll be in bed all day, eating.

So that means that if I want to take my career seriously, I must go to training, which is what I'm getting ready for right now. I was brushing my teeth when I remembered that Pedri might not want to take me training..

Sighing, I grabbed my phone and called Pedri.

"Halo? Que quieres?" Pedri asked.
("Hello? What do you want?")

"Me vas a llevar a mi entrenamiento?"
("Are you going to take me to my training?")

"Si, y prepárate. Ya casi no vamos."
("Yes, and get ready. We're almost leaving."

"Vale." I said and declined. Quite surprised he answered my call, unlike the other times I've called him.

I grabbed my bag with all my training stuff inside, and walked out of my room. I headed to the kitchen to make my protein shake. I grabbed my water and filled it up with water. Once I did that, I added my powder.

And that's what I had for breakfast. Well maybe not because sometimes they give us breakfast in the morning. And oof, is that breakfast fire!

The car was parked in the garage because one time Pedri got hijacked, and he was the one asking for a ride. Gavi might've told me. I wonder who Gavi drove with then.

It was freezing outside. Luckily I took Pedri's keys and turned on the car for the warm AC. I was warming up when Pedri came inside the car. I didn't want to ask if Gavi was coming with us. So that meant that I sat in the front seat.

Pedri noticed and glared at me.

"Atrás." He said as he pointed to the back seats.
("Back.")

"Qué?"

" Vete atrás, now."
("Go back.")

"Fine..." I mumbled and went to the back seat. "Why do I have to sit back here?"

"Gavi's going to sit here."

I sighed and layed back. One of my blankets was laying back here, so I used that to warm myself up. Not long after, Gavi came inside the car.

"Buenos días." Gavi said while shaking from the weather.
("Good morning.").

"Buenos días." Pedro said back to him.

"Mhmm." I mumbled. What? I was to lazy (and comfortable) to answer to him.

"Let's go now." Pedri said as he started the car engine. "Oh and were passing by some of the boys. They wanted to drive with us."

"Great." I mumbled. One by one arrived and sat in the car. By this point it was 7 of us in the car. I was clearly uncomfortable. " Can I go in the trunk?" I said out of nowhere.

"You can't go in the trunk. You'll suffocate." Gavi said.

"Well I want to. Can I, Pedri?"

"Well if can fit, then yeah." He stopped the car. I opened the door and got out. I made my way to the trunk and open it. "Are you sure your going to fit?"

"Yes I am." I said and hopped in. I pulled my blanket over myself and got comfortable. Although it was a little tight, I was still way more comfortable in her than sitting on a horny single man's lap.

Pedri drop to training. On the way there he blasted some music, which was horrible. His music taste is horrible. I prefer listening to other artists like Coldplay, ect.