The Outsiders Imagines and Pr...

Por Dalisandra0

Hiii everyone! I don't really write stories on wattpad, I like reading more instead but I decided to give it... Más

Dallas Winston - Curtis Sister
Ponyboy Curtis - Meeting the Gang
Sodapop - Valentines Day
Johnny - Comfort
Preference: They're favorite thing about you (physical)
Steve - Hugs
Two-Bit - Argument
What they call you
Dating him would include...
Where they like to kiss you
Darry
The Gang During a Road Trip
Dallas - Jumped
Ponyboy
Sodapop
Pets
Steve - First Glance
How You Met
Johnny
Sodapop
Two-Bit
Memes 😭
Movies You Watch Together
Ponyboy
Dallas
His favorite color on you
Darry
Memes..... again 😭
What they get you for your birthday
Two-Bit
Dallas
Sodapop
What he thinks of PDA
Sleepover with the gang
Beach day with the gang
Two-Bit
Johnny
Ponyboy
What they get you for Christmas
Dallas
Something you wear thats his
Darry
Sodapop
Where you live together
Ponyboy
Darry
Dallas
Johnny
Two-Bit
A/N
Dallas
Sodapop
Ponyboy
Darry
Dallas
Johnny

Steve

120 1 0
Por Dalisandra0

You were walking to the Curtis house to surprise Steve your boyfriend and the gang. You were on a business trip that your dad had to attend to with your family for 8 months and you finally came back after so long, you were so excited to see Steve.

'I wonder what their reaction will be when they see me'. You thought to yourself before you entered the Curtis house. You were nervous but yet excited, the gang was sitting on the couch talking until they saw you coming in. They're were in complete utter shock to see you but so elated, "SUPRISE!!" You yelled with excitement as they cheered and immediately went up to embrace you in a hug.

"Y/N WE'RE SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU OMG!!" Pony said jumping up in down with excitement, you giggled at how happy he was. You noticed that Steve wasn't there and you were about to ask the gang where he was when you heard his voice. "Hey y'all what's goin on'? He asked as he came walking from the kitchen.

His face lit up with joy as soon as he saw you. "Y/n my pretty girl!!" He yelled with a big smile on his face, as he ran towards you engulfing you in a tight embrace, "Steve!!". You yelled back giggling as he spinned you around in the air, while the whole gang watched you both with smiles on their faces glad to have you back.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

175K 3.8K 112
the outsiders preferences/ imagines I wrote this when I was 13 for your sake PLEASE DO NOT READ.
26.1K 221 41
So this is obviously an Outsiders fanfic, and it's the first one I've written on Wattpad.
3.3K 56 40
this is a book about the entire outsiders gang x Y/N requests are open!!
46.6K 329 35
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!! I love The Outsiders! I have read the book. and have watched the movie! This book will have short stories, preferences and a...