Don't Forget To Smile

Від dekuxtogaforlife

From being exposed to a strange chemical, Deku begin to slowly change into someone completely different than... Більше

Exposed
A Hand
Wasn't It Funny
Where Is Deku
It Is You
Let's Go Have Some Fun
A Joker
Surprise
Welcome To My Funland
The Joker Show
Inner Beauty
Introducing Harley Quinn
Chemicals
Trust
Burned
Two Sides
Two-Face
Joker's Parade
I'm Going To Stop Him
Stronger
Bane
Madness
Card Tricks
A New Acted
Riddler
Your Life
Last Message
Cold Heat
Mr. Freeze
Everyone Has Changed
Look At You
This Is Your Fault
An Invite
Let's Strike A Deal
Interested
Take The Shot
An Eye For An Eye
Savior
It's Our Time
Welcome To Joker's Circus
The Circus Is In Town
Deathstroke
Not Alone
Down Goes The Tent
Frozen Hearts
Croc
Crazy World
Something To Remember Me
Laughing On The Inside

Scarecrow

122 8 2
Від dekuxtogaforlife

With the tent now down on the ground, Aizawa lead his students into the tent. Once inside they looked for Joker (Deku). But as they searched for him there was no sight of him at all. As they wondered where he must have gone, they suddenly see a slit of sunlight on the ground. Seeing that they follow it until eventually they see a giant tear. As Aizawa walks through the tear in the tent, he steps foot on the other side of the streets and sees a giant hole leading into the sewers.

~Aizawa~

"I'm not allowing you to escape this time."

From Aizawa saying this, his students also walked out of the tent as well and made the way over to Aizawa and the hole in the ground.

~Aizawa~

"All right students, let's go get the problem child."

With that said, Aizawa and his students jumped into the sewers.

~Sewer~

Deep into the sewers, Joker (Deku) and the others were walking through the sewers to make their escape.

~Dabi~

"So Joker, once you get out of here what the hell are you going to do?"

~Joker~

"Don't you worry about that, I have that all figured out."

~Dadi~

"Oh yeah? Just how you had that plan of yours figured out?"

From Dabi saying this, it caused Joker to stop walking and then turned around to look at him.

~Joker (Deku)~

"What happened back there was way out of my control. So I suggest you don't blame me for what just happened."

~Dabi~

"And if I don't stop?"

With Dabi saying this, it caused Joker (Deku) to walk up to him and look dead in his eyes with the grin on his face.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Then you'll receive the same punishment just like like your old leader, Shigaraki."

But as they were looking into each eyes, Mr. Compress soon got in between them and separated them before anything could happen between the two.

~Mr. Compress~

"Both of you must stop! Now isn't the time to provoke the other. We must stay together and so we can get out of here. Twice and Spinner jas already went on ahead to find a perfect path for us to take. So let's all try to get along until we get out of here."

~Joker (Deku)~

"(Sigh) Very well. Now let's get out of this shit hole."

With that said, Joker (Deku) he turned his back to Dabi as he began walking again. But while walking through the sewers they suddenly heard voice is coming from where they came from.

~Aizawa~

"This way everyone!"

With all of them hearing that they looked back towards the direction they came from baby also heard lots of footsteps as well.

~Gentle Criminal~

"It seems that we're being pursued."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Yes I can hear that."

~Mr. Compress~

"What do we do? stay here and fight?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Judging by the sounds of those footsteps, I'm guessing that there's more of them than they are of us."

~Dabi~

"So what that we're just going to let them follow us?"

With Dabi saying this, Joker (Deku) was about to say something, but before he could, Mustard stepped up.

~Mustard~

"I'll take care of them."

Hearing Mustard say this everyone looks over at him.

~Mr. Compress~

"Mustard, do you want to make this are you sure you want to make this decision?"

~Mustard~

"Oh I'm sure. Once I'm done with our pursuers, they'll know nothing but fear. And besides it gives me the reason to use my new equipment."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hahaha, let him take care of them. I'm sure he has a chance against them."

~Mustard~

"Thank you Joker."

~Joker (Deku)~

"You're welcome. Now go give them hell."

~Mustard~

"Will do."

With that said he began walking away from everyone. But he suddenly stopped to look back at everyone else to tell them something.

~Mustard~

"Oh yeah, before I go I wanted to tell all of you that I have decided to change my name."

~Dabi~

"New name huh? What is it?"

While looking at everyone he smirked.

~Mustard~

"Scarecrow."

~Gentle Criminal~

"Well then Scarecrow, we wish you luck in your fight."

~Mustard~

"Haha, I don't need luck on my side."

Seeing this he turns away from everyone once again as he then reaches behind it and pulls a sack which he then puts over his head along with goggles, which by the site of him makes him look like an actual scarecrow.

~Mustard~

"All I need is fear."

As Aizawa and his students where running through the sewers, they suddenly stopped as they heard a pair of footsteps approaching them. With all them looking ahead they then see a scarecrow emerging out of the darkness, not knowing that it was a mustard behind the mask.

~Mustard~

"Well, well. So you're the people who are pursuing us"

~Aizawa~

"Step aside now."

~Mustard~

"Sorry old man, I can't do that."

~Aizawa~

"If you continue standing in my way I won't be afraid to get you out of it."

~Mustard~

"Haha, I'll like to see you try."

~Aizawa~

"I warned you."

Saying this, Aizawa tossed a strip of his scarf towards George mustard who began to reach his right hand behind his back, but as he did so he was suddenly wrapped up in the scarf.

~Aizawa~

"I tried to warn you."

~Mustard~

"Ha, it's funny that you actually think you got me."

Suddenly after saying that, Mustard's right arm ripped out of the scarf. Seeing that, Aizawa was shocked. Boy looking at him he suddenly saw that Mustard held a sickle in his right hand which must have been the reason why he was reaching behind his back.

~Mustard~

"I thought you Heroes knew never to underestimate your opponents? Well I guess I was wrong. Now who's next?"

While looking at Mustard, Aizawa knew that he'll be quite a challenge for some of his students. But luckily he knew that none of his students were fighting alone this time. But while thinking that, Shoji and Ojiro ran right past him and straight toward Mustard. Seeing them do that, made Aizawa's eyes widened as he was not expecting to the students to charge right in.

~Aizawa~

"Wait you two!"

After Aizawa yelled this out to them, it was too late as they were now close up to mustard. Right away Ojiro begin throwing the first attacks. As he punched, kicked, and used his tail, mustard was able to dodge each attack he threw at him.

~Mustard~

"What's the matter tail boy? Can't hit me?"

With mustard saying this, it angered Ojiro. So he leaped up an attempted to hit mustard with his tail, but mustard saw this coming miles away. Ducking down, Ojiro's tail flies over Mustard's head. Seeing that while in mid-air left Ojiro quite shocked. Once he landed back on his feet, Mustard rushed him and slashed at him with his sickle, which cut through his torso. Making them fall to the ground and scream out from pain as he placed his hands on top of the the cut on his body. As Ojiro screamed and ached in pain, Mustard laugh at him.

~Mustard~

"Hahaha, maybe next time you can wear something that can actually protect you, been a stupid karate outfit?"

While laughing at Ojiro, Shoji suddenly appeared from Mustard's left side, who quickly saw him from the corner of his eye. Seeing all three fists of his right arm I heading straight towards him he quickly maneuvered out of the way by ducking down and moving to the left. From doing this all three fists fly right past him. From this happening mustard quickly took this opportunity to rush at Shoji, while doing so he raised up his left arm an extended it out where he then pierced through his chest with four syringes which began injecting him with with the serum. While being injected, Shoji used his left arms to smack Mustard away from him. From being smacked he hits the ground until he stops himself with his feet. Afterwards he looks back at Shoji who places one of his hands over his chest.

~Shoji~

"What the hell did you do to me?"

~Mustard~

"Just gave you a little injection that's all."

~Shoji~

"What type of-"

Stopping himself mid sentence, the pupil of his eye suddenly widened of what he sees in front of him.

~Shoji~

"W-what the hell?"

Inside of Shoji's eyes, he sees Mustard turned into a horrifying monster with glowing eyes, claws for hands, and was growing by the second.

~Mustard~

"What's the matter? Scared?"

See nothing but a monster in front of him, Shoji falls to the ground and felt completely helpless as he felt nothing but fear consume him. After watching him curl up into a ball, Mustard turned back to Aizawa and his students. While looking at them he reaches his left hand behind his back and begins twisting a small valve on a canister on his back.

~Mustard~

"You see, if you face me then you're also be facing your greatest fierce."

After saying that, orange gas began to leak out of the canister on his back. With them seeing the gas they begin backing up knowing what it was capable of due to seeing some Heroes completely frightened while in the streets. But as they were backed up, Aizawa went ahead and began approaching the gas. Once he stepped foot into the gas Mustard looked at him with confusion.

~Mustard~

"Do you have a death wish or something?"

As Aizawa heard this, he looked down and saw the gas blowing up towards him.

~Aizawa~

"You said that we'll be facing our greatest fears. Well I got news for you."

Aizawa raises his head and looks directly over at Mustard.

~Aizawa~

"Sooner or later heroes must face their fears."

Right after seeing this, the gas and covered him. From seeing that, Mustard smirked under his mask as he doesn't see Aizawa emerge out of the gas.

~Mustard~

"Well it looks like he was nothing but talk."

Suddenly right after saying that, Aizawa runs out of the gas and straight towards Mustard who is completely off guard as he was then punched across the face by Aizawa. Following that we're even more punches by Aizawa who did not allow Mustard any space as he come with him with punches over and over again. Eventually with a single uppercut, he sent mustard flying up into the air until eventually hitting the ground. Well on the ground he began picking himself up but was in completely disbelief as he did not know how Aizawa was not consumed by fear.

~Mustard~

"How? How aren't you scared?"

Saying this he looks back at Aizawa.

~Aizawa~

"W-who says... I-I'm not?"

Hearing his voice sound quite shaky, mustard notices that is clench fist or shaking and the pupils of his eyes are completely wide as he stares down at Mustard.

~Mustard~

"So being scared isn't enough to stop you? Well then I guess I need you terrified then!"

Quickly lifting himself up, Mustard lunges the syringe of his fingers towards Aizawa. But right when they are about to pierce him, Aizawa soon grab hold of Mustard's wrist. After doing so even grabbed him by the neck and pulled him in. As Aizawa held on to Mustard, he then used his syringes against him by turning his wrist and piercing him with his own syringes which then began to inject his own serum into him. After doing this he then kicked him away. As Mustard looked back at Aizawa, he then saw a monster in his place who you felt terrified towards.

~Mustard~

"Stay back!"

From saying this he begins backing up, but while doing so he suddenly stepped onto the blade of his sickle. From stepping on to it he quickly reaches down and picks it up to defend himself.

~Mustard~

"Stay back! Don't get any closer!"

As mustard continued backing away, he was also getting closer to a canal of flowing sewage. Eventually he backed away too far and fell into the flowing sewage which began carrying him away as he began screaming out. But as you screamed out the current of the flowing sewage begin pulling him down until eventually his screams could not be heard. Once he was gone, the orange gas begin to be blown away by fans made by Momo. Once the gas was gone they all ran over to Shoji, Ojiro, Aizawa to tend to them. With some of his students getting close to him, Aizawa kneel down and closed his eyes tightly so he wouldn't see his students as monsters.

~Bakugou~

"Mr. Aizawa are you all right?"

~Aizawa~

"(Panting) I'm sorry but I'm far from All Right. I don't think I'll be able to go on."

~Bakugou~

"But sir, we need you to help us stop Deku."

~Aizawa~

"No you don't need me. Especially you Bakugou. That's why I can interest you with this."

With Aizawa reaching into his pocket he pulls out the cure which he then presents to Bakugou.

~Aizawa~

"With this cure, you'll be able to bring Midoriya back to his senses. So go, bring him back."

Hearing Aizawa's words, Bakugou went ahead and took the cure from his hand.

~Bakugou~

"I will sir."

~Aizawa~

"Thank you."

~To be continued~

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

195K 11.4K 38
"𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦?", 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥. "𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 �...
89.7K 2.7K 50
Izuku Midoriya, or also known as DEKU.he's the world's number 1 villain along with All for one and LOV. none has ever seen his face for he wears a ma...
2.5K 70 7
The man who transcend the limits of the human body, allowing him to become a being akin to a God. Six years ago, his name was feared throughout the u...
74.5K 2.3K 41
𝕀𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕦𝕥. 𝕀𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕕. ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥? 𝕎𝕙�...