Admit That It Hurts You

De Akame_Moonlight27

Second Book To Forgotten: I caused this, the mishaps, the mistakes, the wounds I reopened, that was all my f... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 8

36 0 3
De Akame_Moonlight27

(Ariana pov)

June-18th-2019
New York📍

Ariana's Thoughts: "I can't do this, what was I thinking." It was too late to back out now.

I was at the studio ready to take the interview, all I can think about is the conversation/argument we had last night.

Manager: "Grande is Faith coming , we can hold it off for a couple more minutes."

Ariana: "No, she's not, she has other things to take care of." I sigh.

Manager: "Okay I'm still going to hold off for another 15 minutes if she comes around." She smiles.

I smiled back at him and this had to be one of the most nerve-wracking moments in my life. I understand why she doesn't want to be here at all.

Ariana's thoughts: "I'm going to call her ya, I'm going to call her."

I tried calling her multiple times and nothing the phone immediately goes to voicemail. By the time I finish trying to call her they call me up for the interview.

Interview📍

I smile nervously while taking a seat next to them. It was radio podcasts and lucky for me it wouldn't air live but 2 hours after it was finished to make adjustments. This station tends to keep true with all their interviews barely editing anything said.

John: "Welcome The one and only Ariana Grande, it's a pleasure to have you here with us, taking time out of your busy schedule with your sweetener world tour on its 3 official month and it is still going."

Ariana: "Ya I'm glad you could have me on your podcast, it's a pleasure being here so thank you."

Chloe: "I have to say one thing before we start, you look very beautiful this afternoon, you can't say that to just about anyone." She makes me blush.

Ariana: "No, this is just me, you're the one who's looking as beautiful as ever." 

John: "I have to say it one more time, it's a pleasure to have you with us, I mean like wow it's Ariana Grande here right before us in our studio." He makes me giggle and smile.

Chloe: "So Ariana, I mean you're on tour debuting your back to back albums and holding the top 3 songs of the year on billboard's top 100, how does it feel?"

Ariana: "It feels amazing, I had a lot of help and I am very grateful for my team and everyone who has made a huge impact on this sweetener world tour  and what it means to me and to everyone." I smile. "Every concert I have performed lately and the atmosphere my fans bring, I know that they enjoy it just as much as I do, it's somewhat healing me from everything that I've gone through."

Chloe: "Trending on social media, blowing up everywhere, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, some people are going as far as calling you the artist of the decade."

John: "I would go as far as calling her the artist of the decade, my daughter can't get enough of your music, it's all they listen to now."

Ariana: "I wouldn't call myself the artist of the decade, some of the song I put I hate, not in a bad way cause I know my fans love all my songs, I just feel like with some songs they get fucking over played, shit!! I did it again, I'm allowed to swear, am I?"

John: "100% no need to worry about it at all."

Chole: "I swear like half the time on this podcast you're totally fine." She chuckles.

Ariana: "I tend to swear like a lot, I mean a lot and it slips out at times when I don't mean." I giggle. "Don't think I haven't forgotten about your daughter's, how old are they?"

John: "The oldest she's 16 and the youngest 13 very obsessed, with your new album thank you next, all I hear around the house, I probably know all the lyrics to thank you next."

Ariana: "Why don't we sing it together and see if you do." I kid.

Chloe: "Actually that wouldn't be a bad idea John, we should give it a try."

John: "No, you don't want to hear my raspy voice, this podcast/show is about Ariana over here."

Chole: "After the session, I want to hear that song, I bet Ariana does too." She makes me giggle.

Ariana: "I'll make sure to give you some good ass pointers to help you sing better." I joke.

John: "Let's get back to Ariana, I do have to say we been trying to get in contact with your teams for 2 months for this interview before you tour began, it was very difficult, your one busy woman to get a hold of, touring, writing music, promotions, and not to forget your love life as well."

Ariana: "It's been very stressful, I won't lie about that, but all of this had been worth it and I would change it for a bit John." I smile.

John: "What makes this tour so special so far compared to all the other tours you've done, besides being one of your most successful years as an artist."

Ariana: "All the tours I've done are special to me, but I guess what makes this different is how it's healing me so far, all the support I've gotten from friends, family and especially my adoring fans."

Chole: "One month left before you're off to tour Europe, probably excited I assume."

Ariana: "A little nervous but yes I'm really excited to go out there again and meet my European fans."

John: "Just a little heads up Chloe hasn't gone to one of your concerts yet."

I gasp very shocked about that.

Ariana: "I have so many concerts left before I go to Europe, I can give you a ticket to any of those or my concert tomorrow!!"

Chloe: "I was and am planning to go soon with some of my friends, it's very sweet of you to offer, but I'll actually be going to your concert In Indianapolis."

Ariana: "I better see you there, or I'm going to call you out if I don't."

Chole: "You're definitely going to see me." 

John: "I know you can't say much but I heard you're doing a documentary, behind the scenes on this tour, maybe you can give a little sneak peak about that."

Ariana: "Sorry, I can say a word but yes that is true but you're going to have to wait like everyone else when it comes out after my tour ends." 

John: "Not just a little preview, details about anything?"

Ariana: "Sorry I can't."

Chloe: "Ariana? I just want to address a matter that everyone's asking, apart from your amazing tour, what's going on with your current relationship with Faith Gomez? 

This was where things started to get a little anxious for me, I knew what was/might be going to come after with these questions.

Chole: "You tweet an apology for a certain video of her going viral all over online, I am not one to make any assumptions but rumors are going around saying you're close to breaking up, and with new images of her getting into some sort of fight at your concerts back in Pittsburgh."

Ariana: "First of all we're working through this rough patch in our relationship, she's been dealing with a lot of things personally, and secondly she's very sorry for what she's done…we're not perfect we make mistakes in our lives, I'm not breaking up, it happened and what can I do?"

John: "With the image you hold as a role model for young girls growing up, Faith would know how to keep up that image, wouldn't she?"

Chloe: "John, Ariana did mention this girl is going through some shit, I would give her some slack." 

John: "Two incidents in a span of a month, I'm just saying."

What they were talking about really was getting on my nerves. 

Ariana: "She's sorry, and very disgusted with how she reacted…she would be here but this is something very personal to her, I wish I could say more but I can't."

Chloe: "We understand this is a very personal discussion and we will do our best to keep it that way, but we also would like to help clear and address it for you."

John: "It gives you bad publicity, word here and word there, it seems like this relationship is going down a rocky path, best friend or not."

Ariana: "All I'm going to address is that we're working through this, I love her to death, shit happens, one bad mistake doesn't make you a horrible person, I've done some things I regretted but I learned going through that, again I want to apologize for what she done and how sorry she feels, there no break up at all, any rumor that one has read is probably wrong."

Chole: "We can move on from this topic great, um so Ariana we still have time left to ask a couple of other questions…"

That's where the manager stops by and comes whispering to them about something I didn't know what and it confused the hell out of me.

In the corner of my eye, I see Victoria and Next to her is Faith. She was the last person I'd expect to see. The manager wasn't done and he gave him a small pile of paper and he skims through them.

John: "Are we even allowed to discuss any of this…Ariana umm why don't you tell us a little bit more about Faith, how well do you know your girlfriend? You two only met this past year after being so long apart."

Ariana: "Well umm yes we have gotten back together for little over a year now and in a relationship for about 8 months now and in 4 months would be our one year anniversary, and I know my girlfriend very well, there wouldn't be anything she would hide from me at all." I nervously giggle.

Chloe takes the papers and starts looking at them and her eyes widen, very shocked about what she is seeing. 

Chloe: "Crazy love life the past year, break ups getting married and then you get together with your best friend, I mean that a lot, to add on that you two have been apart for 4 years, a lot has passed, and with this year with those to incidents, it seem like the past is catching up with someone."

Ariana: "I don't know what you're talking about."

Chole: "There are some records here stating that your girlfriend Faith Rebecca Gomez, got into a major car accident almost ending her life and killing another, that would make a lot of sense why she had those mental breakdowns.

Ariana: "You got it all wrong what happened years ago, you have your information all wrong!!"

Chloe: "The camera, the fights, and if this is all true then I would assume the rumors to be true that she was the one who assaulted your ex fiance Pete Davidson."

Once I heard this, I looked over at Faith who furiously walked out, pissed at what she was hearing.

Ariana: "I'm fucking done here!! You can keep your stupid ass story!!" I take off my headset and storm out of the studio.

John: "Alright then, why don't we give it up to Ariana Grande, this took a very big turn of events, who knows if that relationship will last…cut for 10 minutes if we can." 

I look all over her, and to the point I walk out the building. That was the last fucking thing I'd expect them to even mention. I don't know how they got the information but I'm going to give them a piece of my fucking mind. That would happen right after I confronted my Fae.

Ariana's thoughts: "This was stupid ass mistake why did I take that dumbass interview."

Ariana: "Faith!!"

I found her walking down the street, I ran up to her barely catching her before she turned the corner.

Ariana: "Baby!!"

Faith: "Don't talk to me!!" She was pissed.

Ariana: "I know you're mad but please just talk with me."

She stops and turns her attention towards me.

Faith: "Mad!? I thought I could come down here to maybe support you, but some people don't give any shits!!! You don't know how personal that shit is and you let them talk their fucking mouths!!"

Ariana: "I didn't let them say anything, I ran…"

Faith: "No don't pull that shit with me!! And I'm not going to play the guilt card, what happened was only between you and I!! But I guess that doesn't matter right let everyone know I'm mentally unstable!!!" 

Ariana: "Don't talk to me like that, I was trying to make things right!!"

Faith: "Right!? For who me? Or for you!!"

Ariana: "Don't make this about me Fae!! If you didn't do any of that shit we wouldn't be here!!" I let that slip out of my mouth.

Faith: "I'm fucking sorry for making your life miserable!! I'm sorry for being the one who has to live with the guilt for losing my Goddamn brother!!! Not everyone has a perfect family and the money to hide that pain!!"

She walks away from me, leaving me standing there like a complete idiot and asshole.

Ariana: "Faith don't you walk away from me!!"

She walks back to me very pissed with tears falling down her face.

Faith: "You didn't give a shit about what I told you!!!…it hurts Ariana it fucking hurts hiding this behind a fake smile…and I told you I didn't want you to do this and you went on to do it!! I messed up, I fucked up, but it doesn't mean that it also effects me mentally, I lost my brother and that doesn't give you the right to tell them!!"

Ariana: "Faith I…I…I…"

Faith: "Just leave me alone, I don't want to yell at you again." 

I couldn't even say anything, I just let her walk away in tears, she was pissed, frustrated. She had every right to be, I just thought I was doing something right.

Ariana's thoughts: "You are you so fucking stupid!!" 

What I didn't know was that there was a paparazzi recording us and taking pictures. We hit a rough patch in our relationship and I don't know how to make it right. I don't want to lose her, but I don't even know where we are anymore. 

Ariana's thoughts: "I'm such a fucking bitch!!" I fell against the wall crying.

It was done what happened, it happened, they're going to air that and I'm going to make headlines. All I thought about was my tour and what it meant to me. I forgot what she means to me, I can do another tour, but I won't get another Faith in my life.

Victoria: "Ariana where's Faith!?"

Ariana's thoughts: "I let her get away from me." I sigh.

I don't say anything and I hug her tight. When something good is happening, something else  gets in the way and ruins it for me.

Victoria: "Ari baby it's going to be okay."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

85.8K 2.2K 27
then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the bitter taste to a halt... Ariana x Female reader
203K 5.4K 36
《UNDER A MAJOR EDITING》 Sophia Miami lives loving herself as a bisexual, but never found herself in relationship. She forgotten everything about he...
4.3K 130 24
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕, 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂" Y/N has always been a huge fan of...
184K 9.6K 73
"This is killing you.." He looks at me with sadness in his eyes. "You do know this, right?" Looking out into the night sky, I looked at the stars abo...