Total Drama Island 🌴

By vampeie

Total Drama Island. A reality TV show hosted by the one and only, Chris McLean. A gross summer camp, disgusti... More

🌴 - Character
🌴 - Audition Tape
🌴 - Not So Happy Campers - Part 1
🌴 - Not so Happy Campers - Part 2
🌴 - The Big Sleep
🌴 - Dodgebrawl
🌴 - Not Quite Famous
🌴 - The Sucky Outdoors
🌴 - Phobia Factor
🌴 - Up The Creek
🌴 - Paintball Deer Hunter
🌴 - If You Cant Take The Heat...
🌴 - Who Can You Trust?
🌴 - Basic Straining
🌴 - X-Treme Torture
🌴 - Brunch of Disgustingness
🌴 - No Pain, No Game
🌴 - Search and Do Not Destroy
🌴 - Hide and Be Sneaky
🌴 - Thats Off the Chain!
🌴 - Hook, Line, and Screamer
🌴 - Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon
🌴 - Haute Camp-ture
🌴 - Camp Castaways
🌴 - Are We There Yeti?
🌴 - I Triple Dog Dare You!
🌴 - The Very Last Episode, Really!
🌴 - A Vote to Conclude
🌴 - Total Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama Island

🌴 - Wawanakwa Gone Wild!

10 2 1
By vampeie

We were all walking somewhere. I was half awake, so I couldn't hear Gwen. "I'm so tired." I complain. I turned around to see Owen caught up in a tree.

We all walked to Izzy. "Wasn't there just a 300 pound bag of joy talking to you?" Gwen asked Izzy. "I'm only 296! Someone set a trap."

A cage came flying from above us and trapped us. "Or two!" Owen said. "GOOOOOD morning campers! Or should I, trappers? Ready for todays challenge?" Chris asked us. We all gasped when we saw him holding a knife.

"Excellent. Then let's chat about it over chow, shall we?" Chris walked off to the cafeteria. "He's coming back to un-trap us right?" Owen asked. Chris threw the knife at the rope Owen was being hung up on.

He fell on our cage, which opened the door. We all walked to the cafeteria so we could hear about or first challenge. We had this white slop, the same thing we've been eating since day 1.

"Campers there are only eight of you left on Total Drama Island. After tonight's dramatic bonfire ceremony, only seven of you will remain. We're nearing the end people, so look alive!"

//I don't think my chances of winning are too high. Izzy was an audience favourite, Gwen and Leshawna are great people to win, Owen and Geoff are the funnest alive. Duncan? Okay yeah maybe not him. But me? I'm pretty boring.//

-

"Todays challenge involves making like our province's great rangers and game wardens. You'll each have eight hours to trap an animal." Chris began to explain. "Got one!" Duncan said while holding Owen's arm.

"A wild animal. Which you must bring back to the campfire...unharmed. Rangers and game wardens often have to relocate animals for their own good. And the good of campers." Chris said.

I noticed Leshawna and Geoff fighting over that white slop. It was stretchy. Ew. "For my own good? I might have to barbecue my animal. I'm starving to death." Gwen said. The white slop Leshawna and Geoff were fighting over broke in half and they fell down.

"Funny you should mention that Gwen. Reward for winning todays challenge, is a meal of all of your favourite foods!" Chris says.

"Oh i'm l winning this, I physically can't anymore." I say. "I am so winning." Heather says.

//This white slop tastes like throw up. I need to get better food.//

-

We arrived at some boat house. Chris had a had with paper inside. "Everyone! Choose an animal assignment."

Owen picked the first one. "Chipmunk."
Leshawna picked the second. "Frog."
Duncan picked the third. "Raccoon."
I picked the fourth. "Rabbit."
Gwen picked the fifth. "Duck."
Geoff picked the sixth. "Beaver."
Izzy picked the seventh. "Deer yes! Bag of the doe."
Heather picked the last. "Bear!? Are you kidding me."

"It's the only animal left." Chris said. "These degenerates get cute little froggy and wee baby ducky and innocent tiny rabbit and i'm supposed to trap a bear with my bare hands!?" Heather complained.

"You do get 60 seconds in the boathouse to gather any equipment that might help." Chris said. "Unless there's an animal trainer and a zebra carcass in there, I don't think it'll be adequate. This is ridiculous." Heather walked off.

"I don't think i've mentioned the penalty yet." Chris said. "I don't care! I'll take it." Heather said.

"Loser cleans the communal washrooms." Chris said. Oh gross! Trapping a rabbit doesn't seem to hard. But poor thing. "Alright campers, one minute in the boathouse to grab your critter catching gear."

-

We went inside the boathouse. What could I use to trap a rabbit? I saw Gwen and Heather fighting over a net. I swear Gwen grabbed it first.

"10 seconds remaining!" Chris reminded us. Damn it, I haven't found anything. I go over to a box which has bait. Lettuce, apples and carrots. That's perfect bait for a rabbit!

Heather brought Gwen to the floor while fighting for the net. She looked next to her and saw the duck bait. "Duck bait? Yeah! That'll work." She let go of the net and Heather fell in a bucket.

"What do you Seraphina, wanna work together and win invincibility?" Gwen asks me. "Why not, I don't mind winning invincibility again."

"Ugh, I think there's still fish in here." Heather says. "The net's all yours! And p.s, it'll never hold a bear!" Gwen said as we walked off laughing.

//The million is so close! I can almost feel it. Look, I can definitely try to win. These conditions are very...gross. But it's only a few more episodes!//

-

We all grabbed our stuff and walked outside. Izzy was throwing stuff out of the box she had. "Okay, buffer thingies, old sandwich, stick, big nesty hook, SCORE! Tranquilliser gun! Guys look!" Izzy held out her gun. "Could you please aim the other way!?" Heather said.

"I will pay you to shoot her." I said. "Everybody ready?" Chris asked. "Yes!" We all said. "No!" Heather said. "Game on!"

We all ran to the forest and I walked along with Gwen. "What can you even make out of frog?" Gwen asked. "Frog? What about rabbit!?" I said. "I wish we could get stuff like fish, cow, anything normal!" Gwen complained.

//I say my biggest threats are Heather, Duncan and Leshawna. Heather being shes a big nasty bitch who's rude to everyone. Duncan's just annoying and some juvie kid who thinks he's better than anyone and Leshawna, she seems to be pretty okay. Which sucks, because she's the most chill, meaning she'll win the 100k.//

-

Gwen set out the bread in front of the duck. "Come here ducky ducky, let's get this over with." She held out a fish net, while we hid behind the bush.

"Careful Gwen, you have to be gentle and quiet or you'll scare it." I say. "Got it." She started pouring the bread. "Come and get it!" Gwen said.

The duck ran to the bread and started eating it. Then it ran so quickly I could barely see it after a few seconds.

"Maybe let's focus on my rabbit!" I say. Gwen sighs, then nods.

-

I saw a rabbit and a few others around it. "Okay, come here rabbit!" I say and started dropping the chopped apples and lettuce. The rabbit looked at it, then went the other way. "Oh you're joking."

//I didn't know rabbits were dumb okay?//

-

"Hey look! That's my duck! Get it!" Gwen ran after her duck. It speeded up and ran away fast. "UGH! I hate this lamo show!" She said puffed out.

"It's cool Gwen, we're putting our animals in at the same time so we basically both will win." I say. "Okay..let's just get your rabbit."

We go back and get the rabbit. I put a bit more bait. "Here here rabbit!" I say, it comes closer and I grab it in my arms. "Yes! You're dinner tonight!"

The duck came speeding back. "Seraphina, couldn't you talk to animals or whatever? Please go speak to that duck please!" Gwen begs me. "Alright alright!" I say.

I see the duck running and I run after it. "It's...too...fast!" I say puffing out. The duck runs to the elimination ceremony area and we see Heather there. "OPEN THE CAGE!" We yell out to her.

Me and Gwen run to the cage and we both put our rabbit and duck in the cage. "Yes! We win the dinner! Yes! Bring me, duck soup, peking duck, duck a la rouge, chocolate mousse, no, chocolate duck! I win!" Gwen cheers.

"I could go for some rabbit stew, rabbit cacciatore, rabbit and mushroom hotpot, ooo that doesn't sound so bad." I say.

"OPEN THE CAGE!" I turned around to see Duncan carrying a raccoon on his head. He rips it off his head and throws it in with the duck and rabbit.

"Ha! What do you think of that." Duncan says. "Gwen and Seraphina won already." Heather said.

"Haha! Hey host man, bring on the chow." Gwen said. "You're really excited for this huh?" I said. "You should be too. We finally feast after who knows how many episodes!" She says.

I haven't seen her excited like this for a while. It feels pretty refreshing.

The speakers made an announcement. "Don't forget, last camper to catch their critter cleans the washroom."

"Well, i've got nothing better to do. I could help you bag a bear, deer." Duncan says pulling out a deer hat.

//So basically, after she eliminated Lindsay and Beth, she wants to try eliminate Duncan as well? Be my guest, like I said, Courtney is going down.//

-

The chefs come to us. "You each can pick three meals made of rabbit and three meals made of duck." The chef says. I pick rabbit cacciatore, slow cooked rabbit stew and braised rabbit pappardelle. Gwen picked roast duck with figs, skillet-cooked duck breast with beets and watercress and duck pâté en croûte.

"Duncan and Heather huh?" I say. "The two jerks together? Ha." Gwen said. Some of the interns bring in a table and chairs. They set the table with plates, knives, spoons and forks.

"Wow, that all looks good!" Chris says. "OPEN THE CAGE!" Geoff yells. He was carrying tons of bark above his head which had three beavers in it.

"Hey man impressive! And no rabies!" Chris said. I heard Leshawna groan as she carried a bucket with a frog inside. She was covered in mud. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Congratulations you guys." Chris told them. Leshawna and Geoff glared at us. "Huh? Guess they're just jealous." Gwen told me. Chris came in with our dishes and started putting them on our table.

"Yay! Finally some real food!" I say. "So, what are you guys having first." Chris asks. "I don't even know where to start!" Gwen put her fork into the roasted duck, when we turned to see Owen coming.

"Woohoo! Chris! Open the cage." Owen came in chasing the chipmunk around. He ran into our table and it broke! The chipmunk eventually ran into the cage.

"Close the cage! Close the cage!" Owen said then ran inside the cage. "You sure?" Chris asked. "CLOSE IT!" Chris shrugged and closed it.

"Serves him right for destroying our dinner!" I said. Owen started getting attacked by the animals. "Hope he has fun with that too." Gwen says.

-

It was time for elimination. Gwen was duct taped to some board with a dart stuck in her shorts. She was drooling a little too. Wonder what happened there.

"You uh, sure you don't want to go the infirmary to get your hah, butt dart removed?" Duncan said. "Not until, psycho host beast goes down." Heather said with her mouth open. She could barely talk, but she pissed me off.

"You've all casted your votes and made your decisions. When I call your name, come up, and claim your marshmallow. The camper who does not receive a marshmallow tonight, must immediately return to the Dock of Shame, to catch the Boat of Losers and leave. That means, you're out of the contest, and you can't come back, ever."

//One thing i'll be happy to never see again, the food. It's the most disgusting, nastiest thing ever. And the bathrooms? Have you seen them. They have not been cleaned.//

-

"The first marshmallow goes to..Geoff, Owen, Leshawna, Duncan, Heather.." He handed out the marshmallows. There was only me, Gwen and Izzy. Damn it, am I voted off? "Didn't me and Gwen win invincibility?" I ask. "Nope!" What?

"The next marshmallow goes to...Seraphina." He throws the marshmallow too me. Oh no, is Gwen out!? "One of you has spent your last night on Total Drama Island." Izzy and Gwen look at each other.

"Just..give it to Gwen already." Heather said, barely being able to speak. "Eh." He throws it to Gwen.

"We've all got to sometime right?" Izzy said. "You could make out with me first if that would cushion the blow." Owen said.

"Good night everybody, thanks for coming out!" Izzy grabs one of those disappearing bomb things and throws it on the floor, then just completely disappears. We all gasp.

"Being the loser, you realise...you still have unfinished business." Chris says. "Duncan, I require your services." Heather says.

-

We go back to the cabins, but Gwen grabs my hand. "Hey, thanks for the help today." She says. "No worries." I say. Which is weird, I always help her, what's so different about today.

She grabs my face, and puts her lips on mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.9K 19
Paige lost her parents at the age of three and now lives with her nana who is a wedding planner to the stars. Paige is convinced to audition for Tota...
416K 10.7K 70
I know why you're here, don't try to lie to yourself hehe. Y'all here to either win some major cash or you're in it to get some action with the one...
20.3K 465 18
You are a famous teenage actor who received an offer from Chris McLean to be apart of a new reality show called "Total Drama Island." You compete aga...
141K 3.5K 31
Chris: "Welcome to Total Drama All Stars! After my involuntary year-long 'vacation' I really need to be in a familiar environment, surrounded by the...