The man who owns my heart ||...

By Jocleyn2

Y/n Howard and Jackie Howard just moved in with the Walter's after their parents death and y/n's room is righ... More

Moving in
First day of school ๐Ÿซ
โš ๏ธFriends orrrr more????โš ๏ธ
The cafe
โš ๏ธ "KATHERINE"โš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ "why are you mad" โš ๏ธ
Enamorado (in love)
Sorry

First a/n [PLSSS READ THISSS]

715 6 1
By Jocleyn2

So i know this is not like five Hargreeves and I'm sorry but i started to watch my life  with the Walter brothers and i kinda fell in love with Isaac Garcia so i thought I'd write about him and yes I'm sorry because there is gonna be smuts in this story and I'm not trying to sexualize the actor bc the character he plays is not real so that's something I'm not trying to do but I'm warning you right now anyway have fun reading this new story and i will keep writing the umbrella academy Five one, anyway in the title i will add ⚠️ to warn you about the smuts byeee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Spotify playlist:

                                                                                                                                                     "Shut up my moms calling me":Hotel ugly
                                                                                                                               "Needed me":Rihanna
                                                                                                                                  "Sure thing":Miguel
                                 "Party monster":the weeknd                                                                                                                                                          
                                                                                                                                          "Bad habit":Steve lacy
                                                                                                                                 "Gangsta":Kehlani                         
                                                                                                                                         "Bound 2":Kanye west   
                "Lost in the fire" :The weeknd                                                                                                                      
                                                                                                                                            "Starboy":The Weeknd
                                  "Him and i":G-Eazy,Halsey                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                              "Heartbeat":Childish Gambino                                             
                                       "After last night":Bruno Mars                                                                                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                                  "Heartless":Kanye west
                                                                                                                                               "Escapism":RAYE
                                                               "Unholy":sam smith                                                                               
                                                                                                                                                          "FRIENDS":Anne Marie,Marshmello
                                                                                                                                                   "My oh my":Camilla cabello
                                                                                                                                                "Melting":Kali uchis
"Enamorado":Yahritza y su esencia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.8K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
561K 30.1K 19
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
10.7M 248K 60
๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
364K 27.7K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...