𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

By yungslimelifee

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗' 𝚄𝚙 '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰 𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗... More

𝟷
𝟸
𝟹
𝟺
𝟻
𝟼
𝟽
𝟾
𝟿
𝟷𝟶
𝟷𝟷
𝟷𝟸
𝟷𝟹
𝟷𝟺
𝟷𝟻
𝟷𝟼
𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟾
𝟷𝟿
𝟸𝟶
𝟸𝟷
𝟸𝟸
𝟸𝟹
𝟸𝟻
𝟸𝟼
𝟸𝟽
𝟸𝟾
𝟸𝟿
𝟹𝟶
𝟹𝟷
𝟹𝟸
𝟹𝟹
𝟹𝟺
𝟹𝟻
𝟹𝟼
𝟹𝟽
𝟹𝟾
𝟹𝟿

𝟸𝟺

2.8K 142 28
By yungslimelifee

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝟸𝟹
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

"You got a boyfriend n shit n got to actin' Hollywood on me." Karasi spoke with a smirk on his face. "I never had no boyfriend." Halo shrugged

"You know exactly who i'm tammat."

"Nah... I really don't. Is you tryna cop or not?"

"Yea, you know what I want."

He gave Halo $65 then she gave him an eighth.

"Happy birthday too." He spoke again.

"Bye dude I am not tryna have conversation witchu." She laughed "Yeen gone say thank you?"

"Thank you Karasi."
"No problem"

"What? Why you still in my face?" She asked

"Lemme get yo number, stop actin' like det wimme girl. Cs I can take you out dis lamb n put you in sum way betta!"

"Karasi"

"Ma'am?"

"I love my lamby I worked hard fa her. If I wanted sum else I woulda got sum else."

"I hear you. Yo nigga not treatin' you right?"

"Nigga if I tell you one more time i'm single. Get back fa I roll yo toes over."

"Ite fa real lemme get yo number."

"Imma THINK about sendin' it to you on ig. Niggas not really on my mind right now. Y'all be too weird fa me."

"Ian like no other niggas you be fuckin' wit bums n shit." He responded "Tired of hearin' det same fuck ass line. Bye Karasi."

Saint was far from a bum he was just a liar and a cheater. Plus she still loved him and knew for a fact she wasn't going to move on until she was fully done crying over him.

"Ian foolin' witchu Halo." He waved her off before walking off. She rolled up her window before pulling off.

For her birthday she had no plans but she did know she wanted to go eat with her friends later tonight.

"What bitch?"

"Happy birthday witcho yellow ass."
"Mmhm"

Halo was a hopeless romantic and Saint made her realize that. No matter how many break ups she went through she always thought love was soon to come.

"You wimme tonight, you n Major."

"No da fuck i'm not Karasi- fuck I meant Kamarion." She responded growing irritated with him. "Aye foo who da fuck is Karasi? Don't play wimme Tianna."

"We done remember? I don't wanna be witchu n you not finna fuck my birthday up. It don't matter who Karasi is cs he nobody."

"I bet I find det nigga."
"Yea... okay I really don't care man."

She quickly put her phone down and muted it before tears fell from her eyes. For some reason she kept getting so emotional about their relationship but she didn't understand why.

"Tianna you know I love you baby."

"Kamarion youn love nobody but yourself. Fuck you, and yes I mean that shit." She hung up the phone on him and made her way home.

At the moment Rocky had Major with him while he was running around.

Once she got home she took all her clothes off and threw them on the floor then got in bed. She continued to cry until she fell asleep.

2 hours later...

Halo woke up to Saint sleep behind her with his head on her back and his arm around her waist.

"Who da fuck let him in?" She mumbled sitting up. "Kamarion wake yo bitch ass up."

"Why is you loud?" He asked opening his eyes.

"Get out my room I don't fucking like you."
"Can we talk?"

"I don't want to. What do we have to talk about? You don't wanna be honest with me so there's nothing to say."

"Honest 'bout what?"

"What you n Dayla have goin' on."

"Imma be honest foo. What you wanna know?"

"Have y'all fucked since me n you been together n if y'all have when and where was the last time?"

"Bout two weeks ago."

"You took her to yo other crib or what? Where was y'all at? Please don't lie to me cs i'm calm right now."

"Nah... we was here."

"Here where?!" She had hopped up out the bed before throwing a robe on. "Inna bed"

"You had another bitch in MY bed? Where I lay my head every fuckin' night foo? Now da bitch know where I stay! I swear you don't fuckin' think."

"On my mama i'm done. Just get out. Don't bring yo ass back round me Kamarion." Halo continued "Ite foo"

Since Saint knew he was wrong so he didn't even respond back to her. He just put his clothes on and left silently.

"I can't believe this shit..."

--

"You ite?" Rocky asked turning his room light on.

"Yes i'm okay Rock."
"You sure? Det nigga pulled some foul shit."

"No... how could I be okay? He cheated on me in my own bed. He doesn't respect me at all. I wanna move on but ion want Major to be without him. Kamarion built a good bond with him n he already don't have a dad."

"Ite so still let him come n get em on weekends then just don't talk to em. I hate det you keep gettin' wit nothin' ass niggas det don't respect you Tianna. I been told you stop lettin' niggas play in yo face."

Rocky didn't get involved in her relationships because she had to learn on her own but he always gave her advice. Any time she needed to vent he was always right there for her.

"Rocky I just want somebody to love me. I'm not even a bad girlfriend so I don't understand why niggas keep doin' this to me." She vented

"I love you and Major love you. Fa right na dets enough cs clearly youn love yoself to keep goin' through dis over n over again. No nigga can love you if youn love n respect yoself foo. Tighten up you actin' weak."

"I hate him. I wanna move away from here. Done with all this shit I just wanna live happy with my son."

"If dets what you want, go head. You know I support you no matter what. Fuck errbody else feelins you a mama you gotta put yo kid first n shit."

"Ion wanna leave you."

"Imma miss you but imma be ite knowin' you gone n tryna do betta. I won't be mad if you leave. You my baby man i'm sick a seein' you cryin."

"Shit you might just be pregnant a sum." Rocky shrugged "I hope you playin."

"Nah... i'm not. You tryna see?"

"I know i'm not pregnant. That's not even a factor right now. I haven't done anything to be pregnant. He just fuckin' wit my mind n shit. Imma be okay soon."

"You know I got you if you need some."

"Yea I know, thanks Rock."
"It's nun"

He cut his light back off then left to go back downstairs wit Major. He was letting her sleep in his room for a few days so she wouldn't be so lonely.

--

Halo took a pregnancy test just incase. The timer on her phone went off then she stopped it and looked down at the tests.

Seeing that they were negative she sighed loudly being relieved. She threw the test away then washed her hands and got in bed with Major.

"Why daddy gotta be so mean to me? He don't love mommy no more Major."

"Why?"

"Iono... I wanna know why too."

Major push her head on his stomach and rubbed her hair with his hand aggressively causing her to luagh.

"Boy relax, stop being so rough. You gone mess up my hair."

"Oh- sorry"
"It's okay"

"Mommy"

"Yes?"

"I love you... dis many!" Major responded putting all ten of his fingers up. "I love you more son. Did you have fun witho daddy today?"

"Yes, he gimme shicken and rice."

"He had you eatin' Mexican food again?"
"Yes" He nodded "Sounds good you like it?"

"Mmhm and Maci too."

Halo loved that she could have full conversations with Major even though sometimes she couldn't really understand what he was saying.

"Aww I miss her. Was she good or bad today?"

"Her nice to me."

"Well that's good. I'm glad you had fun."

Saint had got her some gifts and dropped them off with Major but she didn't even look in the bags. Just seeing him disgusted her.

About 15 minutes went by and she heard light snoring coming from Major. She then kissed his forehead and laid next to him.

The next morning Rocky took her out to brunch. The three of them sat silently while they ate.

"You sure youn want no shoes a nun?"
"I could go for some new shoes."

"Aww okay" He laughed "Tammat youn want nun fa yo birthday. How 'bout I just take you shoppin?"

"Okay" She nodded "Thanks"

"What about me?!"

"You no I can't tell you no. Imma get you right too nephew."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.5K 42
𝐀𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝗼 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝗼𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝗼𝐝𝐲. 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝖺𝗎𝗀 20...
502K 28.7K 33
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘴
3.9M 167K 56
" 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎."☆
197K 8.4K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸