THE HEART OF A ROYAL WIFE

By Mikateko_Ngobeni

BOOK 2 of His Royal Bride More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHATER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 35

882 37 0
By Mikateko_Ngobeni

[KULANI]

Kurhula walks in while I’m still trying to figure out which pizza flavour AK prefers. This child has a picky palate and he is a resolute creature of habit. If Akani really likes something, he can eat it for thirty days straight without complaining. He appreciates none of the slices I have in front of him. Everyone else has already eaten and he just woke up. I’m not the one who bought them, otherwise I would’ve gotten his favourite flavour, now he’s sulking.
‘Boy, you only have two options here. Pick one’ Kurhula is always firm with him and I can’t bring myself to be like that. AK continues to sulk.
‘Maybe we can go get—‘
‘No baby. You spoil this guy way too much. We cannot be dancing to Akani’s tune. Which one do you want to eat?’ he turns in his direction and waits for an answer.
AK petulantly drops his little shoulders, with his arms folded.
‘So, what you are telling me is that you’re not having any lunch today?’ Kurhula asks. AK doesn’t respond. His father simply says ‘Okay’ and threatens to take the plate away. Akani stops him and chooses chicken and bacon. Kurhula hands him his sippy cup with juice in it.
‘Do you need help?’ he asks when he sees AK walking slowly with his hands full – careful not to drop or spill anything. I laugh when AK doesn’t respond. He’s angry. Hungry, but still angry.
‘That was not gentle at all. I had this under control’
‘No you didn’t. I will not have my wife get abused by an unemployed but bossy resident here. How are you baby?’ he brings me towards him by the small of my back for a kiss.
‘I missed you’ I say and this earns me a kiss on the forehead.
‘I missed you too, terribly. I got you something here’ he hands it to me.
‘What’s this?’
‘You were complaining that you couldn’t sleep because your feet were burning last night, right? Google says those will help. I got them at Clicks’
They’re written compression socks but they look like stockings. I sit down and try them on.
‘Western people use them to relieve restless leg syndrome, which apparently has no scientific explanation as to why it happens. Maybe they also have a calling, who knows?’
He’s starting. These have minimum elasticity so they are very difficult to wear but once they’re on, they provide instant relief.
‘Verdict?’ he asks.
‘I’m gonna abuse these. I feel like the heat and discomfort are instantly leaving my feet. Thank you baby’ I get up from the chair and hug him.
‘You’re welcome. I hate it when you’re in pain’
‘I know. Take a seat so I can make you something to eat’
He does as I say and I put the lunch in front of him.
‘Where’s Tlhari?’ he asks before he starts eating.
‘Take a guess’
He laughs. ‘Told you he’s lazy’
‘Leave my son alone please. He’s resting, he was busy the whole day’
He feeds the pizza to me and I take one bite even though I’m full. I gave him a variety like I was trying to do with AK but Kurhula gave me the one without bacon because I do not eat pork.
‘Ey it’s hot in this kitchen. Let’s go outside’ he complains. We go sit on the porch and I silently watch as the chickens run around. He brought his food with.
‘What’s on your mind?’ he asks. I’m realizing now that I was gone, far away.
‘There was a boy here a few days ago. He brought a painting for Fikani’
‘A painting?’
I nod. ‘Of his mother’
He sighs and puts the glass down.
‘Is he the reason why you look so burdened?’
‘I’m just sad, you know?’
‘Come sit here and tell hubby what’s wrong’ he offers his lap and I go.
I like sitting here anyway. He puts his arm around my waist and looks at me attentively.
‘He doesn’t know that he’s the incoming royal healer. I’m just unofficially holding the reigns for him as he grows but as soon as he turns 21, I have to hand everything that has to do with the royal house over and focus on my gift of healing women and children. It just saddens me because he has hopes and dreams of becoming a mathematician but his destiny lies in art and healing. He’s going to be so devastated when he finds out because this is not an easy task, not by a long shot’
‘I know you can’t help it, but you can’t carry everyone’s problems on your back baby, have you seen your body frame?’
‘This is not a joke’
‘I know, I’m not joking. You are dealing with enough as it is. What he finds out and when is between him and his ancestors. Worrying about it will do nothing for you’
I can’t get over the relief that these socks are bringing me right now. I never thought there was a solution for this pain.
‘I hear you Mlambya’
‘I don’t want you to just hear me, I want you to understand me. You’re still human, okay? I want you to remember that before I, Tlhari and everyone else need the sane version of you, you need to keep sane for yourself first. I understand that you’re an empath but you cannot carry the problems of this world on your shoulders, and I won’t allow you to. Deal with what needs your attention and discard everything else’
‘I hear you, trust me’
‘Thank you. Have you spoken to your sister about that interior design project we discussed?’
‘Not yet’
I’ve just bored him.
‘See what I’m talking about? You’re worried about the wrong things when the things that need your attention exist!’
‘Don’t scold me. I will speak to Mabontle. I just feel like she’s heavily pregnant right now and she doesn’t need more baggage’
He exhales. ‘I did not mean to, I’m sorry. I am not saying that she should start immediately. All I’m saying is, give her a date so she can store it in her head and know what awaits after birth and plan for it. That’s all’ he gently says and kisses my cheek.
To be honest, the farmhouse is not my priority right now but I hate fighting with him so I am not going to tell him this.

[NARRATED]
‘“How about a round of drinks? Nothing hectic” Said the man who wanted to bed me again’ Kago jests as Mac pulls the condom off his length with a sneaky smile on his face.
‘Why are you speaking like you didn’t want to bed me too?’
‘Well…’ she continues to smile and laugh. He gets rid of the used rubber and comes to cuddle her from behind.
‘After all that exercise, you must be starving. Should we order room service?’ he asks, nibbling on her ear.
‘Mac, don’t do this. I catch feelings very easily nna’ she finds her way out his warm hands.
‘And what’s so wrong with that?’
‘You’re not my type’
‘If I’m not then you won’t catch any. Relax’ he pulls her back into his hold. She giggles and gives up the fight.
‘You like telling me to relax’
‘If you must know, you are my type even though I’m not yours’
‘And what is your type?’
‘Mildly explained, I’d say… what’s that phrase? Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets? Something along those lines’
She laughs, seductively. ‘So you think I’m a freak?’
‘You’re quite a sport in bed. It’s addictive’
‘As I said, you don’t seem like the type to commit so let’s stop having this conversation. I’m enjoying whatever it is we’re doing right now, even though it’ll be short-lived’
‘Those are the best kind of memories’
‘What? Short-lived ones?’
He nods over her shoulder. They continue to speak while his arms are wrapped around her.
‘I’m still mad at you for the stunt you pulled in your mother’s house’
‘You’ll suffer a stroke if you hold grudges. Nothing in this life is ever that deep’
‘Nothing?’
‘I did not stutter’
‘Even funerals? Death?’
‘They’re inevitable’
‘Who traumatized you?’
He laughs at this question.
‘Now I’m traumatized?’
‘Okay humour me here. What’s your personal take on relationships?’
‘Uhm… I don’t know. The flow always decides where it goes, I guess’ he grabs the phone to order a platter and some champagne.
‘I don’t understand’ she says when he’s done and he pulls her back into his arms.
‘Kago, I can be anything you want me to be. If you want flowers and chocolate, I can easily get those for you. If you only want sexual benefits from me, I can also easily detach’
‘Just not a husband?’
‘Yes ma’am. And where is that coming from?’
‘A man your age should be married by now. There’s nothing stopping you’
‘I don’t think I’d make a good one. I’ve been accused of being a workaholic and bad communicator on multiple occasions by different people. And you?’
‘Playa. People change for who they love’ she laughs.
‘Here we go again. I really am not. I can’t focus on more than one person at a time, it would drive me insane’
‘What about me?’
‘Take on love and relationships?’
‘I’m not even going to lie. I’m a lover who enjoys being a gone girl. A hopeless romantic, always getting my heart broken’
They both laugh at her statement.
‘Maybe you open up your heart to soon to the wrong people’
She just shrugs and sighs.
‘And I agree. People really do change for who they love’ he breaks the silence.
‘I know, even workaholics can choose to go home to bomb a** pvssy and fire personality’
‘Are you trying to tell this particular workaholic something?’ he asks, failing to tame the smile on his face.
‘Nothing at all, just making conversation. Do you have children?’ she disregards the whole chat and changes the topic.
‘Nope’
‘Why?’
‘If I am to have little me’s running around, I need to create a stable environment for them first’
‘So what you’re saying is no wife, no kids?’ 
‘Exactly that. Don’t you agree?’
‘Ah. This life is unpredictable. I personally have given up on the idea of marriage but I still want to have kids of my own. I believe I can give them that environment by myself’
‘Raising kids isn’t only about financial support. They need both a maternal and a paternal presence’
‘I get that but I feel like marriage is overrated. Co-parenting also works’
‘No kid of mine will be living in two different houses at different times’
‘And I respect your view. Please respect mine as well’
‘What happens if I don’t?’ he squeezes her naked bvtt while kissing her exposed shoulder. She turns around and he gets on top of her.
‘Even if you disagree, it won’t change the price of bread’ she answers and he laughs into her mouth. The food arrives and they both ignore the knock as the foreplay gets heated. The persistence of the person at the door kills the mood and Kago is the one to get out of bed. She grabs an oversized robe and covers her naked body on her way to the door.
‘Hi. How are you? I’m sorry. I was taking a nap’
Mac silently laughs at the blatant lie she’s telling. She wheels the tray in and rushes back to bed. The robe ends up on the floor.
‘Where were we?’ she asks and Mac is more than glad to receive her. After rolling another condom on, he enters and watches as she closes her eyes and slightly opens her mouth – feeling him disappear into her canal and rubbing her in all the right places. He stops moving and kisses her.
‘You said your leave is for two weeks, right?’
She nods.
‘Don’t you want to do some sightseeing in the UK next week? All expenses paid of course. I know someone at the embassy who can speed up the VISA process’
This takes her by surprise.
‘Uhm… you want me to come with you?’
He pecks her lips. ‘I actually do. I THINK I’m gonna miss you and the thought of that is punching me in the gut’
She laughs.
‘If I didn’t know better, I’d say you’re the one who has caught feelings, Mr’
‘I wouldn’t take it that far. Let’s just say…I enjoy your company’
She narrows her eyes at him – still housing his manhood in her vxgina.
‘Are you coming or nah?’
‘I can’t. My cousin needs me’
‘It doesn’t seem that way otherwise you wouldn’t be here with me. The same way she’s with Kurhula right now’
‘You don’t understand and I can’t believe I’m talking about Larona with your dxck inside me’
He pushes more inches in with a straight face and she laughs.
‘Make me understand’
‘She’s hurting right now and I know I need to give her space. She behaves like an armadillo when her heart is broken. She rolls in a ball and shuts everyone out but that doesn’t change the fact that I still need to be here for her’
‘You really love her, hey?’
‘Love is an understatement. That girl is my heartbeat’
‘I hear you, gone girl’
She rolls her eyes, with a smile tugging at the corners of her lips.
‘But my offer still stands. You have my number. Should you ever decide that SA is too much, don’t be afraid to hit me up’
‘Don’t wait on me though. I might meet someone else while you’re gone’
‘Even if I wanted to, I have more important stuff to do’
‘Such a prick! Do you think before you speak or do you just ahhh…’
He starts moving and shuts her up with a kiss.
‘Do I just what?’
She doesn’t answer.
‘And if you eventually decide to come, bring this attitude with or don’t come at all’
She laughs and wraps her fingers around his head.
‘Shut up. You’re interrupting the tempo of my orgasm’
‘The devil in my head is tempting me to pull out’
She starts doing kegel exercises around his erection and enjoys the sight of him losing his mind.
‘Who’s more powerful between that devil and me?’ she continues squeezing the life out of his dxck.
‘I don’t think he stands a chance here’ he whispers into her ear and they continue fvcking while holding hands. After they both reach cloud nine, he gets off her and makes her lie on his chest.
‘If this is the apple that apparently made Abraham turn against God’s command, I genuinely do not blame the man’
This catches her off guard and she laughs out loud.
‘You pretend to be a quiet goody two shoes in front of people whereas you’re such an idiot! And it’s Adam. You should read your bible’
‘I’m a Sunday school drop-out and that was the last time I held one in my hands, if you must know’
‘Well I’m taking you to church when I arrive in Edinburgh’
‘Is that you confirming that you’re gonna come?’ he asks, calmly playing with her messy hair.
‘It’s a possibility, not a definite’
‘I can work with that’
‘Good. When is your flight back?’
‘Tonight’
The smile slowly disappears off her face.
‘Oh…’
‘Are you accompanying me to the airport?’
‘No. I need a shower’ she pulls one of the sheets, gets out of bed and covers herself.
‘Did I say something wrong?’
She shakes her head and walks to the en suite. He springs out of bed and goes to stand in front of her in his nakedness.
‘I can see that you’re upset but I don’t understand why. If I said something wrong, tell me so I can apologize. I don’t read minds Kago’
‘I said I’m fine!’
She leaves him there – covered in confusion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 17.1K 48
Sequel to The Thick Girl Book 2
1.7K 95 15
Book 2 of 'my perverted brother'
57.2K 2K 24
this is the second book of "my lover" if you havent read the first one then please do COMPLETED: ✔️ ON GOING: ✖️ creamyjin™
3.7K 183 20
[COMPLETED] Book two to Their King!