spiderman angst/sickfic onesh...

emo_the_emu

Taking requests // slow-ish updates during normal US highschool semesters Tom Holland spiderman + MCU cente... Еще

touch starved (irondad)
concussion (irondad)
cold (May + Peter , Irondad)
threats (irondad but only a little)
it takes a little hurt. (irondad, depressed Peter)
secrets revealed (irondad)
panic (iron man)
Einstein (irondad)
flu (irondad)
infection (irondad)
food poisoning (irondad)
eating disorder (irondad angst)
flash's first aid kit
anxiety attack
nightmare (irondad)
villain virus (irondad)
dolphins and whales (irondad)
DC falls apart (Peter and friends)
can't scream (irondad)
"the room is spinning while I'm just trying to fill in all the gaps"
"I'll call your name but you won't call back"
"like crying out in empty rooms with no one there except the moon."
"I see the danger it's written there in your eyes" (big brother bucky)
the first day of sickmas: patrol gone wrong
the second day of sickmas: never skip Christmas!
the fourth day of sickmas: cold
the fifth day of sickmas: seasonal depression
merry sickmas! autistic peter / meltdown
trans peter (irondad)
first death (irondad)
concussion 2 (irondad)
going through the motions (irondad)
overdose (avengers)
OCD (irondad)
nightmare become reality (irondad)
nightmare become reality 2 (irondad)
gymnastics AU
overdose alt ending (irondad)
Like before (MJ/Peter, Skip, Irondad)

the third day of sickmas: stomach bug

882 16 8
emo_the_emu

(obv vomiting etc in this one)

Background: Peter is spending Christmas in the avengers tower w the avengers because may is out of town. Idk what movie this is cannon to, iron man's alive + Captain America is alive + they tolerate eachother also it's not all of them but it's the ones I wanted to be there so

Yeah
It's fiction
Take that
Rahhhhh
-----

It was Christmas morning and Peter felt far less than desirable. He had a pounding headache, was sweaty, exhausted, achey all over, and incredibly nauseous.

He barely registered what day it was when he woke up, all his prior excitement for the new Christmas experience vanished into thin air as he tossed and turned, trying to force his sick body back into sleep.

But it was useless.

He slowly got up and went to let someone know he wasn't feeling well and to do presents without him, sad but fully willing to sacrifice the once in a lifetime experience for medicine and sleep.

Turns out, it was already 10am and everyone was awake and waiting for him. When he walked into the living room, all the avengers were sitting on the couches, small piles of presents from each other all organized in front of them.

"Aye, good morning, young spider!" Loki said, his brother Thor next to him, staring intensely at the box he was holding, trying to guess what was inside.

"Underooooooos"

"Ah, Peter you're awake! Come on over let's open presents." Steve said, excited to get the morning started.

Peter really couldn't shake the feeling that he was going to throw up anymore, "uhm, actually i-" he hesitated, "Mr. Stark can I talk to you real quick?" He very suddenly wasn't looking good at all, if it wasn't obvious before it was now.

"Sure, kid. We'll be right back." Tony said as they walked around the corner, "what's up?"

Peter took a breath, he felt like if he opened his mouth he might vomit, like it was right in the back of his mouth, he had so much drool forming and he didn't know why, "My stomach hu-uurk"

He gagged at the end of the sentence and leaned over, and suddenly Mr. Stark was sprinting him to the closest bathroom. He made it over the tile before the entire Christmas eve dinner came hurling out of his mouth, landing with a sickening splat on the tile. He tried to stop it with his hands, making some kind of cup to try and keep it off the floor, but it was too much.

He gagged again over his hands and all Tony could do without getting his socks soaked in puke was push him over the toilet, where he heaved again, the sound of Peter's gagging and the liquid into liquid making Tony feel queasy as well.

Carefully, he stepped over the puddle of puke and went to kneel next to Peter, rubbing the back of his sweaty T-shirt as he dry heaved, drool freely pouring from his mouth.

Tony heard a distant voice call out to them, "Hey everything ok down there? We're waiting!" Someone shouted, probably Cap.

Peter whimpered slightly as the nausea seized his throat once again, but not enough to make him throw up. Tony ran a hand through the boy's hair, "it's okay, kid. Just get it out, you'll feel better afterwards."

Peter gagged again, straightening up over the toilet, and then puking for the last time. He sat up afterwards, opening his eyes. He didn't realize they had been closed.

"Feel better?" Tony asked with a slightly dreadful chuckle at the disaster on the bathroom floor.

Peter nodded shyly, "god, I made a huge mess."

"Don't worry, we'll get it cleaned up, just go worry about showering and brushing your teeth for now ok?" Tony said, summoning a cleaning robot to come fix up the bathroom.

"Start presents without me, Im really not feeling well so I'm just gonna take a nap after I shower." Peter said, his hands still covered in tacky vomit.

"We'll open them up with you later, alright? I'll tell everyone to wait to open your presents till you're feeling a bit better." Tony said.

"Thanks, Mr. Stark" Peter said, before walking down the hall and asking Friday to open the door to his room for him.

Tony washed his own hands before heading back out to the living room, where the avengers were waiting.

"Where's Peter?" Natasha asked.

"Nice to see you too." Tony said, rolling his eyes, "yeah, no Peter's actually not feeling well, so he's gonna rest for a bit longer. He said we can start without him."

"What? No way! We can't do Christmas without Peter :(" Bruce said sadly, all the avengers nodded in agreement before Bruce continued, "what's wrong, can we help?"

Tony glanced back nervously, "I don't think so... he threw up a couple times, poor kid looked really worn down."

"Oh no I hope it's not that real bad stomach bug that's been going around." Clint said, "I had it a couple weeks ago and it's real nasty."

"Yeah no," Tony said sitting down, "he pulled me aside to tell me his stomach hurt and didn't even finish the sentence before gagging. He puked all over the bathroom floor."

"Gross." Bucky said.

"Yeah, I-" CRASH

Everyone's head whipped towards the hallway, Bruce and Tony were immediately up and running towards Peter's room.

They found him wrapped in a towel on the bathroom floor, slowly sitting himself up, "owwwwe"

"What happened!?" Bruce exclaimed, immediately kneeling down next to him.

"M'just really dizzy, slipped getting out of the shower." Peter said, slowly letting Bruce help him up. Tony felt his forehead once he was situated and standing.

"You're really warm, kiddo." Tony said. Bruce felt afterwards and agreed as the doctor.

"Let's go take your temperature and get you some medicine, I think half of Cap's dose of modified ibuprofen would work really good for you." Bruce said. Peter just nodded along, waiting for them to leave the bathroom so he could change.

Once he was situated he left his room, feeling more dragged down by the minute. All he wanted was to fall asleep and calm his pounding headache, but instead he went out to the living room and to the kitchen to get a glass of water and take the medicine that was prepared for him. He also discovered his 102 degree fever.

The avengers asked him to sit down for a while so they could open presents, and promised to stop if Peter wasn't feeling well. They didn't understand the best Christmas present would be to just let him sleep. Nonetheless, he sat down anyways and watched people open their gifts. Halfway through, his stomach began to feel uncertain again, and slowly his face grew pale.

By the time it was his turn to open his small pile of gifts, he felt sick to his stomach.

"Oh, Peter are you alright? You don't look very well." Wanda asked, her expression worried as she sat next to him and placed a soft hand on his back.

"M'just really tired." He said, not mentioning how much his stomach was beginning to hurt as he opened his first gift. It was a spiderman plush, from Cap.

"We all have plushies of ourselves on our beds, figured since you're joining the crew you should too." Steve explained.

Peter smiled genuinely, despite his churning stomach, "thank you, I really love it." He said ever so softly, but he couldn't push his voice any louder, he felt his throat get tight and his mouth begin to drool and that full feeling right on the back of his tongue and quickly pushed himself up, running to the nearest kitchen sink before gagging again, closing his eyes tight as tears threatened to leak out.

He could cry in front of Tony but he could not cry in front of the avengers.

He threw up suddenly, and couldn't help his tears anymore. It burnt. His stomach hurt. He just wanted his aunt to hug him and tell him it would be alright and then let him take a fucking nap. He just wanted to sleep.

As he vomited again, someone was behind him, rubbing his back, another moving his sweaty hair out of his face. There were voices around him and he just felt like crumbling to the ground in exhaustion.

"Feel better?" Tony asked him, suddenly standing beside him.

Peter just nodded, too embarrassed to speak. His cheeks were rosy with hot fever and the need to hide his face for the next 5 years. And he couldn't hide his sobs any longer. He sank into a squat, facing the sink, and let out a sob.

He was so exhausted and overwhelmed.

So he just sat on the kitchen floor sobbing and sobbing. Crying like a baby. He wanted to go home to his aunt, who always knew what he needed when he wasn't feeling good. A small Christmas with his family.

He was nearly wailing to himself until someone very carefully place a hand on his back and, with a little effort, under his knees, and lifted him up like he was light as a pillow and as gently as someone handling a newborn baby.

Captain America held the boy close to his chest, nodding at the rest of the avengers as they collected the little things they knew people needed when they were sick.

Captain helped him brush his teeth, and then layed him in his bed.

Wanda used her magic to float his covers over his shoulders.

Clint brought a glass of water.

Bruce brought the special medicine.

Tony brought a sleeve of crackers.

Natasha brought a cool cloth for his forehead.

Bucky brought in his unopened presents for later.

And the combined efforts of Thor and Loki provided him with a trash can beside his bed in case he couldn't get to the bathroom in time.

By the time everyone was finished with their shuffle in and out, Peter was fast fast asleep. Snoring softly through a slightly stuffy nose.

"Sleep tight little guy." Thor said, patting him on the head before leaving. Peter didn't stir, just slept on.

7 hours later, he woke up feeling much better than before, and found his pile of presents with a note from all of the avengers.

It read:
Dear Peter,

We are so sorry if we overwhelmed you or pushed you too hard while you are sick. We see now how unwell you are feeling and hope you feel better. We all waited to open your presents and we'll open them when you're actually feeling better. Feel free to open yours alone if you want, but if not have Friday call us down. Until then, rest for as long as you need.

We also made you some soup instead of such a heavy Christmas dinner if that sounds appealing :)

Love,
The avengers

With their permission, he went back to sleep for another hour, because he felt like he needed it. When he woke up, he ate some crackers and finally his stomach felt somewhat settled.

He left his room with his gifts and found the avengers all eating snacks in front of a Christmas movie: the polar express.

They paused the movie when he walked in with his presents and Peter got to watch everyone open what he got them. And everyone got to watch him open the rest of their gifts. And then he ate some soup, falling back asleep mid meal, Tony sitting next to him at the table while the rest of the avengers continued the movie across the room.

Tony carried him back to his room, and tucked him in for bed.

'Man,' he thought, 'when did I become such a dad?'

And then, even though the boy was asleep, he made sure to say "Merry Christmas, Peter" before switching off the light and leaving the room.

The end

--------
Lalalalalaaaaa
Continue leaving requests :pppp

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

58.8K 1.5K 45
Just some cute one-shots of Peter and MJ. I will be taking requests!!
13.3K 331 20
One shots suggested by followers and readers will be made as long as this story exists. Want something and can't find it no matter how much you searc...
881 20 7
This is a collection of one-shots/short stories about Tom Holland as Peter Parker, or just Tom Holland in general. I will take requests for prompts...
374K 8.2K 60
These are mainly fieldtrip oneshots but I will probably do others too 🥇 in Spideytorch (22 April 2021)(10 May 2021)(11 June 2021) 🥇in Peterromanoff...