Riptide

By ScobellTheSlytherin

In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
A/N: PLEASE READ
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28 (Random convos and gc)
29
30
Thanksgiving at the Scobells?
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67 (birthday posts)
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100!!!
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111

49

2.5K 72 38
By ScobellTheSlytherin

A few hours later and all four of us were wearing matching pajama pants-that we definitely didn't beg my dad to take us to buy specifically for this sleepover.

Walker was wearing Deadpool-no surprise there-, Momona was wearing Black Panther, I was wearing Ironman, and Aryan was wearing SpiderMan.

We also decided to wear corresponding hoodies, but when Aryan, Walker and I were wearing red and Mo was wearing black, Walker switched into a black hoodie to match her.

Everyone agreed to play a game Mo suggested where we each cut out 10 slips of paper and write a fact about us on it, then go clockwise and try to guess who's card it was.

I got the paper and we spread out across my room, Walker at my vanity, Mo against the closet door, Aryan at the foot of my bed, and me against the headboard.

The easy cards I wrote were:
Favorite color W eye blue
New book smell, old libraries
Jelly bean
Tons of dads
Books
December 17
Mickey

The slightly more difficult ones I did were
4 siblings
Reoccurring character
Percy Jackson

Some of them were targeted for specific people, because it'd be obvious otherwise.

Like if Mo got reoccurring character, she'd automatically know it's me since we're the only two that reoccur in something.

With the Percy Jackson one it's gonna be a pain in the ass because Walker, Aryan, and I all love Percy Jackson with our entire lives.

I grabbed my Yankees cap off my dresser and we folded up our cards and put them inside, mixing them up before sitting in a circle.

"Who wants to go first?" Aryan asked as we all sat on my bed around the hat.

"I'll go." Walker shrugged, pulling out a paper. "Favorite color green. Easy, Aryan."

Aryan sighed and nodded, and Walker did a little dance before putting the card on his thigh.

Since we were going clockwise, I was next since I was on Walker's left. I pulled out a card, reading it out loud. "BSC."

"Huh?" Aryan asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Oh! BABY SITTER'S CLUB! Mo!" I shouted, earning a laugh from Mo and a nod.

"How the hell did you get that." Walker asked, shaking his head.

"I have brain cells." I shrug, pushing him lightly before putting the paper on my leg.

"Mkay, my turn." Mo grinned, pulling a card. "Play. Oh my lord, that's not the vaguest thing ever." Mo groaned.

Aryan, Walker and I laughed at her bad luck, although I knew it was one of the boys' card.

"Walker was in like..a Mary poppins play or something and Aryan was in...whatever it was." Mo said to herself.

"Wow. Nice to know you pay attention." Aryan rolls his eyes playfully, making Walker laugh.

"Aryan's was technically a musical..so Walker?" Mo guesses.

"Not mine." Walker shakes his head, making Mo glare at him.

"And I believe the card goes to me." Aryan smirks triumphantly, taking the card from Mo's hand and putting it in front of him. "And with that it's my turn."

I shook the hat and held it out to Aryan, who confidently pulled a card out. "Playgrounds."

Me or Walker. I thought. But it was Walker, I didn't do it.

"I'm gonna say......Deeelphi." Aryan said in a questioning tone.

"Congratulations." I answer. "You're wrong."

"O Zeu kai alloi theoi." Aryan shouted.

"Ain't no way." Walker giggled, shocked.

"You didn't-" I laughed in a shocked tone, my eyes wide. "LANGUAGE!"

"I-I'm lost. What did he do?" Momona raised an eyebrow.

"He-he memorized the Greek curse Grover says in The Lightning Theif. He just quoted Grover Underwood." Walker bursts into a fit of laughter as Aryan throws the paper at him.

"I-I'm sorry-I." Walker struggled between laughs, holding his stomach.

"Walker-buddy" I giggle, looking over at him and trying to pull him back up.

"Moving on." Aryan said, having to speak louder over Walker's laugh.

"Walker's turn." Mo adds, helping me pull him back to sitting position.

"A-alright." Walker nods, pulling a paper. "December 17- Delphi." He answers immediately after reading it.

"I-how did you know that in 2 milliseconds?" I ask, surprised.

"It's your birthday." Walker says in a duh tone, adding the paper to his stack. "Why wouldn't I know."

"Cute." Mo grins. "Let's move on."

I pulled a paper, reading it off. "Tons of dads. Oh that's mine. Ha." I say, adding it to the other one I have.

"You have tons of dads?" Aryan raises an eyebrow.

"You have tons of dads." Mo says, more of a assertive tone than Aryan's questioning one.

"Ok! My turn." Mo says, rubbing her hands together and pulling one out. "Basketball pro. Walker, well he thinks he is."

Aryan and I hold back giggles as Walker glared at Mo, watching her collect the card.

"My card sayssss...loves nighttime. Well geez, definitely not like all three of you stay up all night." Aryan grumbles.

"If that's a reference to what I'm thinking, that's so unfair. He was the only one who wasn't there." I laugh at the irony.

"It's Momona though. She stays up to watch the stars, you two stay up just to talk to each other." Aryan grins when Momona nods.

🏐🏐🏐

A while through the game, my dad came to check on us, laughing about how we were seated on the bed and taking a picture before leaving us alone.

The score stood as so:

Walker: 8
Delphi: 8
Momona: 10
Aryan: 10

And we still had 4 pieces of paper left, one for each of us to have another turn.

"Paper saysssss...." Walker does a drum roll on his thigh. "Favorite color, W eye blue."

"The hell? Who's writing in code?" Momona asks, making us laugh.

"Well it's a favorite color of blue." Aryan shrugs.

"It's Delphi." Walker nods. "Her favorite color is Walker's eye blue."

"Ok rizzler, we see you." Aryan giggles, making Mo start laughing.

"Whatever. It's my turn." I roll my eyes at their antics. "Teddy bear, that's Walker. Teddy bear on his name in the groupchat and he gave me a teddy bear when we went to the arcade."

"Why do you have to give a speech about it?" Walker groans, then looking up on my bookshelf and grabbing the bear off of it.

I smile as he hugs the bear into his chest, looking like a little kid with his favorite stuffed animal.

"Anyways, next." I say, ignoring how cute Walker looks right now.

"It says...Grace. Yeah this is Aryan." Mo nods to herself.

"How is it Aryan, he has 0 grace." Walker retorts, earning a smack on the shoulder from me.

"Because it's a play on McKenna. McKenna Grace. He's the closest to her out of us." Mo explains, earning an impressed nod from Aryan.

"Alright Inspector Gadget." Aryan laughs as he grabs the last card.

"That's a compliment." I shoot back, high fiving Mo. "One of the farthest things from an insult I can think of."

"Ok well torture victim is obviously Walker, you girls bully him whenever we're together." Aryan says.

"THANK YOU!" Walker shouts, glad someone's finally on his side about it.

"Shush school bell." I roll my eyes.

"Don't call me school bell." Walker whines, trying to suffocate himself with one of my pillows.

"Ok, confiscated." I say, pulling the pillow away from Walker as Mo and Aryan count points.

"I have 11, Mo has 11, Delphi has 9, Walker has 9." Aryan lists off. "Me and Mo tie."

"Ok, coolio. Let's watch a movie." Mo suggests, turning on the tv.

🏐🏐🏐

After deciding to watch The Incredibles, the 4 of us gathered on my bed, Walker against the wall, me beside him, Mo on my other side, and Aryan on the end of the bed you'd get off.

We covered up with the comforter on my bed and played the movie, for absolutely no reason completely invested in it.

@RyanReynolds
8.19.21
9:43 pm

(Mo, Delphi, Aryan, Walker)

R. Reynolds: Weird kids

Tagged: @MomonaT, @ItsDelphiReynolds, @AryanSimCard, and @WalkerScobell
Liked by ElizabethOlsen, BlakeLively, ScarJo, MomonaT, and 720,392 more
7,319 comments

@ItsDelphiReynolds: STOP why is my RBF so bad
   ↪️@RyanReynolds: Lol

@SLevyDirect: Are these kids just always over😂
   ↪️@RyanReynolds: Pretty much
   ↪️@WalkerScobell: But me the most
   ↪️@MomonaT: Even though I'm better
   ↪️@RDJ: I love this kid😂

@AnthonyMackie: Hey Delphi, heard about the new Marvel movie yet?
   ↪️@ItsDelphiReynolds: No I don't think so
   ↪️@AnthonyMackie: Well look alive I heard they wanted you in it

@McKennaGraceful: *clears throat* wHere's my invite?
   ↪️@FrJavon: Ong read my mind
    ↪️@AbbyJamesWitherspoon: Discrimination
   ↪️@KeithWilliams: Favoritism
   ↪️@RyanReynolds: Yo these kids are the ones that asked after the game✌️

@ItsDelphiReynolds
8.20.21
12:05 am

(Mo, Walker, Delphi, Aryan)

(Aryan, Walker)

D. Reynolds: Try to make sense of it, I dare ya

Liked by ATJohnson, WalkerScobell, RDJ, AbbyJamesWitherspoon, and 75,491 more
5,319 comments

@AbbyJamesWitherspoon: The ones who were looking for the cute pic of #Walki👇
↪️@JNorman: I've been disappointed😒
↪️@ItsDelphiReynolds: You've also been radio silent for the last few posts so bffr💀

@User03: Waiting for the pic
↪️@Someone: Waiting for the pic
↪️@Diana[Lowkey]: Waiting for the pic
↪️@ATJohnson: Waiting for the pic
↪️@User99: Waiting for the pic
↪️@UrMomIsHot: Waiting for the pic
↪️@AryanSimCard: You called?
↪️@MomonaT: Thou summoned thee?

@ArianaGreenblatt: Aw @WalkerScobell you look so cute😜❤️
↪️@WalkerScobell: Eweweweweew
↪️@ItsDelphiReynolds: Walkerrrr you look so cute in those pics
↪️@WalkerScobell: Thanks jelly bean😘
↪️@ItsDelphiReynolds: So @ArianaGreenblatt now that you've been embarrassed, rejected, and shown up, could ya leave me alone?
↪️@ArianaGreenblatt: 🙄

@AryanSimCard
8.20.21
12:11 am

A. Simhadri: Peep #Walkie in the back
📸: @MomonaT

Liked by McKennaGraceful, KeithWilliams, RDJ, ChrisHemsworth, and 36,391 more
3,492 comments

@ItsDelphiReynolds: I hate you both
↪️@MomonaT: Love you too Delph
↪️@AryanSimCard: What she said

@WalkerScobell: Hhahaaaa we're so cute
↪️@ItsDelphiReynolds: Don't encourage it😭
↪️@RDJ: Why not y'all are adorable
↪️@Dylan-Holt: Because they're technically not dating
↪️@AryanSimCard: Yet

@McKennaGraceful: Send this to me💅🏽
↪️@AryanSimCard: Yes ma'am

@RyanReynolds: Kid's face in the front💀
   ↪️@BraxtonBjerken: That's what I was thinking about😂
   ↪️@ZoeSaldaña: Let's just regroup The Adam Project cast real quick lol
   ↪️@WalkerScobell: Delphiiii
   ↪️@ItsDelphiReynolds: Walkerrrrr
↪️@ElizabethOlsen: I think we're still missing some
↪️@MarkRuffalo: My bad
↪️@CatherineKeenerOfficial: I'm the villain
   ↪️@KasraWong: I'm Chuck
   ↪️@WalkerScobell: Shut up Chuck
   ↪️@SLevyDirect: Yes, I make great decisions

@MomonaT
8.20.21
12:15 am

M. Tamada: @AryanSimCard and @ItsDelphiReynolds are on something
📸: @WalkerScobell

Liked by TheRealSophieGrace, leenascobell, XochitlGomez, WalkerScobell, and 97,231 more
8,371 comments

@XochitlGomez: Off topic but I miss you Momooooo
   ↪️@MomonaT: I miss you too boo
   ↪️@TheRealSophieGrace: We need a BSC reunion
   ↪️@MomonaT: @TheBabysittersClubTV

@WalkerScobell: I'm such a good photographer
   ↪️@ItsDelphiReynolds: Fr
   ↪️@AryanSimCard: Im such a good projectile
   ↪️@McKennaGrace: Rahhh

@RyanReynolds: Delphi you need to sleep you have a game at 9 and another at 1 after you win that and when you win that another one at 4.
   ↪️@ItsDelphiReynolds: Alright alright
   ↪️@WalkerScobell: She just plugged her phone in and is going to bed right now

NO ONE'S POV

As Delphi slept on the wall side of her bed, Mo laid next to her, Aryan across the foot of the bed and Walker beside him, but flipped the other way.

"Momona you stole my spot." Walker grumbled as he covered himself up with Delphi's gray fuzzy blanket.

"I'm better." Momona shrugged. "Plus, you don't have to sleep by her all the time, you'll survive."

"But I'm leaving, so I should get first choice. Plus, you're gonna be over here all the time when I'm gone, and then you'll be able to lay with her." Walker reasoned, making Mo roll her eyes.

"Fine switch me then crybaby." Mo whispered, carefully swapping spots with Walker.

Walker climbed under the blankets next to Delphi, careful not to wake her up as he put an arm around her, quickly falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.8K 11
They've been best friends since forever. He asks her to pretend and be his girlfriend for a family wedding. But, will their fake relationship turn i...
83.9K 1.9K 28
As the days pass, it still doesn't seem real. All George wants is to have Fred back. He keeps writing letters in hopes of a response.
153K 6.6K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
1.8K 161 4
Những đoản văn nhỏ xíu của anh Gyuvin và bé Yujin