The Bad Guys: The Musical

By Rally9933

Mr. Piranha had a lifelong dream of becoming a famous singer. His friendship with the rest of the Bad Guys wa... More

In The Heights
New Band In Town
Piranha Joined The Harmony Notes
Welcome To The Band
Naive Little Piranha
The Fame
Cuckoo
A Long Night
Put the Plan into Action
Shattered Dreams vs Rebroken Friendships

Can't Stop The Feeling

114 4 0
By Rally9933

Hello everyone. I know it has been a while because of school and the finals were so tough. But I finally made it back, and here's the third chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bad Guys sat on the bench eating ice cream at the plaza, just right beside the kiosk.

"Are you sure you want to watch this, Piranha?" Wolf asked curiously while thinking about the band Piranha was interested in, "I mean, we've got the best singer in the team."

Piranha blushed at Wolf's compliment about his singing talent, "That's flattering, hermano, but maybe a little show won't hurt."

"Yeah, Wolf, maybe watching a little band is the thing we might need. Besides, we don't have that much to do since robbing the bank is not in our schedule this week," Tarantula pointed.

Wolf rolled his eyes and shook his head as he thought he was overthinking too much, "Maybe you're right."

Just then a small crowd of people just rushed towards the kiosk, and Piranha noticed the same band he had seen earlier carrying their musical instruments into the kiosk.

"Ooh, there they are now!" Piranha ate his whole ice cream and rushed towards the crowd. The rest of the Bad Guys tried to catch up with him. That fish ran so fast.

When Daniel plugged the chord into the speaker, Doug tested the microphone before speaking, "Hello, everyone! Good afternoon," As Doug spoke, the crowd of people started to get silent, trying to listen. Even the Bad Guys tried to squeeze in, "We are called the Harmony Notes. We traveled all over America, and we're here to share with our band and one of our songs."

At this cue, Doug nodded at his band as Ellen readied her bass, Rocky had her guitar ready, Daniel worked on his turntable, and Dolly strummed her banjo.

Doug: I got this feelin' inside my bones
It goes electric, wavy when I turn it on
All through my city, all through my home
We're flyin' up, no ceilin', when we in our zone

Doug, Rocki & Dolly: I got that sunshine in my pocket
Got that good soul in my feet
I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops (ooh)
Doug, Ellen & Daniel: I can't take my eyes up off it, movin' so phenomenally
Room on lock, the way we rock it, so don't stop

Rocki, Dolly, Ellen & Daniel: And under the lights when everything goes
Nowhere to hide when I'm gettin' you close
When we move, well, you already know
So just imagine, just imagine, just imagine

Harmony Notes: Nothin' I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance
Feel a good, good creepin' up on you
So just dance, dance, dance, come on
All those things I shouldn't do
But you dance, dance, dance
And ain't nobody leavin' soon, so keep dancin'
I can't stop the feelin'
So just dance, dance, dance
I can't stop the feelin'
So just dance, dance, dance, come on

Their performance was already amazing. The crowd cheered loudly. Even Piranha had a good time with the music he was listening.

Doug: Ooh, it's something magical
It's in the air, it's in my blood, it's rushin' on (rushin' on)
I don't need no reason, don't need control (don't need control)
I fly so high, no ceiling, when I'm in my zone

Harmony Notes: 'Cause I got that sunshine in my pocket
Got that good soul in my feet
I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops (ooh)
I can't take my eyes up off it, moving so phenomenally
Room on lock, the way we rock it, so don't stop

Under the lights when everything goes
Nowhere to hide when I'm gettin' you close
When we move, well, you already know
So just imagine, just imagine, just imagine

In the middle of the chorus, Piranha just stepped in and started dancing and pretending to be singing like the band as his friends watched him happily.

Harmony Notes: Nothing I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance
Feel a good, good creepin' up on you
So just dance, dance, dance, come on
All those things I shouldn't do
But you dance, dance, dance
And ain't nobody leavin' soon, so keep dancin'
I can't stop the feelin'
So just dance, dance, dance
I can't stop the feelin'
So just dance, dance, dance
I can't stop the feelin'
So just dance, dance, dance
I can't stop the feelin' (yeah)
So keep dancin', come on

In the middle of the song, Doug couldn't help but notice Piranha singing and dancing. His voice sounded great when he sang.

Piranha: Nothing I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance
Feel a good, good creepin' up on you
So just dance, dance, dance, come on...

All of a sudden, Doug walked down the kiosk, and grabbed Piranha by the shirt and carried him uop back to the kiosk.

"Hey! Let me go!" Piranha shouted, until he was put down on the ground, surrounded by band members.

"Come on, kid. Sing with us," Doug encouraged him.

Harmony Notes: I can't stop the, I can't stop the...

While the Harmony Notes were wating for Piranha's line, the little fish was a bit nervous and didn't know what was happening, but he can't leave the band and song hanging as he finished the verse...

Piranha: I can't stop the feelin'!

The band proceeded singing from where they stopped as Piranha joined along. The Bad Guys were happy for him.

Harmony Notes & Piranha: Nothin' I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance (I can't stop the feelin')
Feel a good, good creepin' up on you
So just dance, dance, dance, come on (I can't stop the feelin')
All those things I shouldn't do
But you dance, dance, dance (dance, dance, dance) (I can't stop the feelin')
And ain't nobody leavin' soon, so keep dancin' (I can't stop the feelin')

Meanwhile, when Felina stepped of the band's trailer, finally resting from her argument with Doug, she was about to head back to the apartment, even if she had to listen to her band singing with her, which was fine by her. But then, when an unfamiliar voice was heard within the song, Felina was startled that there was a new voice in the band.

The Harmony Notes continued as they reached to the end of the song, and the whole crowd already started cheering.

Doug: Everybody sing

Harmony Notes & Piranha: Got this feeling in my body (I can't stop the feelin')
Got this feeling in my body (I can't stop the feelin')
Wanna see you move your body (I can't stop the feelin')
Got this feelin' in my body

Doug: Break it down

Harmony Notes & Piranha: Got this feelin' in my body

Doug: (Can't stop the feelin')

Harmony Notes & Piranha: Got this feelin' in my body, come on

Doug: (Ooh)

After the song, the whole crowd applauded loudly and happily at their performance. It was a great show in Boyle Heights so far.

"Thank you. Thank you very much," Doug waved to the fans as the whole band and Piranha appreciated the crowd's cheer.

"Hoo-yee! Listen to 'em, Doug. They love that number," Dolly said.

"Yeah, I knew things would turn out alright, especially with this one," Doug said before pointing down at Piranha, "I think they're cheering for him too."

"Well, the little fish has the voice, all right," Ellen stated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the performance, the crowd started to walk away, continuing with their lives as the Harmony Notes packed up their instruments, and stepped down from the kiosk, not before appreciating Piranha's appearance and participation in the show, and the Bad Guys caught up with him, also happy and cheering for their musical friend.

"Hey, Fish boy, I'll tell you what. You can sing!" Rocki flew down to Piranha and playfully punched his shoulder.

"You got pipes of gold," Daniel complimented while carrying his boxes of CDs.

"He sure does!" Hornet added, supporting his boyfriend while flying right beside him.

"Hey, kid, what's your name?" Doug asked the little fish.

"Mr. Piranha," Piranha said.

"Well, Mr. Piranha, thanks for getting us out of a tight spot."

"It was fun!"

"You got a future in show business, kid. You come back and see us in a couple of years, you hear?" Doug said as he walked towards the road, crossing the street to get to the apartment.

"Yep, in a couple of years," Dolly passed by while ruffling Piranha's headfins.

"Cause being in a band takes maturity," Rocki added, but the bad received a glare from Dolly for saying that. Rocki was confused about that, "What? What?"

As the Harmony Notes headed to their apartment, Piranha and the Bad Guys just watched them.

But Piranha didn't know what was going on. It was like something new happened to him that he hadn't expected for a long while, "What just happened?"

"I'll tell you what happened. You're good at something," Shark answered.

"And we mean good!" Tarantula repeated.

Piranha didn't know that he just become famous for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be in a band. It was really fun.

Now that it was settled, it was time to do other things with the Bad Guys as Wolf led the way and the team was headed towards their car, which was parked somewhere in the plaza.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the Harmony Notes were made into the apartment building, Felina was already in the room, sitting on the couch as she was waiting for them.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" she asked.

"A little audience participation. That kid wowed them all," Doug answered.

"Kid? What kid?" The cat asked.

"Bye, Doug," Piranha's voice was heard from an open window.

Doug, Felina, and Ellen looked down to see Piranha waving at them below as he was in the Bad Guys' car where Wolf drove them in front of the apartment before the car drove off.

"That kid," Doug smirked at his "girlfriend".

"Little angel over there just saved the show," Ellen explained. The three then headed back into the room

"That sang my lines?" Felina questioned.

"Oh, no. He didn't just sing it, he sang it!" Doug chuckled.

"You don't mean to tell me that that little fish could ever take my place in a band," Felina snarled, leaning towards Doug.

"I didn't say that. Although he does have that refreshing, blooming youth about him," Doug teased about Felina's age compared to Piranha.

Felina gasped in horror, feeling insulted as she got angry, "Just what exactly are you saying?"

"What do you think I'm saying?" Doug asked confusingly, thinking he was just kidding around."

Felina started to lean in, "You'd better not be saying what I think you're saying."

Now Doug realized Felina got serious as he said in a serious tone, "I think you know what I think I'm saying."

"I think you'd better know that what you're saying is what I think you're saying."

"Why do always have to be..."

The two continued to argue loudly and angrily as their nose touched, but in a bad way. The rest of the Harmony Notes just watched as Ellen and Daniel bet their money on the arguing couple, Rocki was drinking soda, and Dolly was checking on her banjo.

"Ooh! You know, this is just like the time when you—" Doug was about to mention about the bad memory the two had.

Felina growled as she couldn't let Doug remind her about what happened in the past as she warned him while gritting her teeth, "You better not bring that up."

Doug saw the anger on Felina's face as he couldn't continue the argument much longer. He scoffed, and declared, "Hmph! Well, I think we've both been perfectly clear."

"Ohh, perfectly," Felinae agreed before shouting, "I quit!"

"Huh?" Doug didn't see that coming as Felina walked out of the room, and slammed the door.

Even the rest of the Harmony Notes were shocked that Felina quit the band. They all rushed to Doug in panic.

"Doug, what are we going to do now?!" Daniel exclaimed.

"She's gone with the wind," Dolly commented.

The whole band started chattering in panic as Doug couldn't answer all of their questions at the same time.

"Sit!" He shouted as Rocki, Dolly, Ellen, and Daniel sat on the couch and chairs, obeying their lead singer, "I'll take care of this. I'd better that talent scout will be here any minute."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, the talent scout had arrived in Boyle Heights with his car, looking for musical talent for the Hollywood Bowl.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The song "Can't Stop The Feeling" by Justin Timberlake doesn't belong to me.

Despite "Can't Stop The Feeling" is a Pop song, it doesn't hurt if the other band members of Harmonious Land could sing Pop songs.

I hope you like this chapter so far. Like in the previous chapters, as well as the entire story, this chapter was a reference to The Fox And The Hound 2. Thank you for your patience! See you very soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 259 27
Based on the movie. The troubled prankster and sister of Governor Diane, Teresa Foxington, was an outcast all because of the pranks she pulled on eve...
20.5K 264 26
What if instead of saving an old lady, Mr. Wolf meets a baby that makes him want to go good. Never have there been 5 friends as infamous as The Bad...
39.8K 921 46
When a heartbroken Nini is finally ready to hang out with her friends again, she realizes it's going to be a lot harder than what she prepared for. W...
111K 928 92
⚠️ warnings⚠️ Smuts Kissing/making out Flirting Blood Sa mentions