WAITING FOR YOU -- TAEKOOK FF...

Da Akeelahhack

Jungkook and Taehyung are in a beautiful relationship but what happens when Jungkook has to leave for his st... Altro

๐Ÿ’—Introduction๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter One๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Two ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Three๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Four๐Ÿ’—
Sorry๐Ÿ˜ช
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Five๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Six๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Seven๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Eight๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Nine๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Ten๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Eleven๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Twelve๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Thirteen๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Fourteen๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Fifteen๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Sixteen ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Seventeen๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Eighteen๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Nineteen ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Twenty๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Twenty-one๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Twenty-two๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-three ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-four๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-five๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-six๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-seven๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-eight๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-nine๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Thirty๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Thirty-one ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Thirty-two๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Thirty-three๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Thirty-four ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Thirty-five๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Thirty-six๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Thirty-seven ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Thirty-nine๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Epilogue ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Thank you๐Ÿ’—
NEW STORY ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ’—Special Chapter๐Ÿ’—

๐Ÿ’— Chapter Thirty-eight๐Ÿ’—

313 8 0
Da Akeelahhack

Author's pov

A man was sleeping peacefully without any care in the world not knowing the chaos he caused outside. But his peaceful sleep was disturbed when someone barged into his room slamming the door in the process.

"What are you doing here Hyung?" The man said rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"What am I doing here? Kook do you know the chaos you caused outside. Everyone thought you run away not knowing you are here sleeping." Jin shouted in anger. Jungkook just looked at him confusedly then widen his eyes comically.

"Jeon Jungkook, I swear if you don't get your ass up from the bed this minute, I swear I will murder you myself" Jin said. In realization, Jungkook got up and dashed to the washroom muttering a shit under his breathe.

Jin sighed and whipped out his phone and called someone.

"Hello" Jin said

"Hello, did you see Jungkook?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"Yeah he was sleeping. Inform everyone he is here. We will be there in a few minutes." Jin said.

"Okay, that's a relief. Tae is crying saying they kidnapped his bunny because he knows his bunny can never ditch him. I will inform them. Come soon with that bunny." Jimin said .

"Okay" Jin said ending the call.

Just then Jungkook emerged from the bathroom already dressed.

"Hyung, let's go" Jungkook said rushing to wear his shoes.

"Kook calm down" Jin said holding Jungkook in place because he was  rushing too much.

"How can I calm down? I am late to my own fucking wedding. Hell I almost missed it."Jungkook said pulling at his hair frustrated.

"It's okay Kook, you are not that late. Don't you want to look good on your wedding day?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded his head in response.

"Then calm down. Dress up calmly then we will go to the wedding venue." Jin said to Kook. Jungkook made his clothes perfectly.

"Let's go Hyung I am done" Jungkook said feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"Don't be nervous.Okay?" Jin said patting his back softly. Jungkook nodded at that flashing his bunny smile.

Jin smiled and dragged him out of the house to the wedding venue.

Meanwhile at the wedding venue

In the make up room

"So you are saying that I cried for nothing" Taehyung said wiping his tears after Jimin told him Jungkook was fine and not kidnapped.

"Yeah, I told you this bunny was fine but you refused to listen to me" Jimin said gesturing the make up artist to re do Tae's make up. Their other friends were helping with the wedding arrangements.

"This bunny, I will surely punish him but for now I just want to enjoy my wedding." Tae said.

Soon his make up was done and Namjoon came in to take him. Namjoon was the one to walk him down the aisle. Jimin and the make up artist left to give them privacy.

"Woah our baby bear is getting married now." Namjoon said taking Tae's hand in his.

"I will miss you bear" Namjoon said pretending to sob

"Yah Hyung don't be dramatic I will see you literally everyday" Taehyung said hitting Namjoon lightly. Taehyung looked at him with admiration why not this man literally raised him alongside his Jin Hyung. He will be forever grateful to them for taking him in when he had no where to go.

"Thanks Hyung" Taehyung said

"Why?" Namjoon said surprised.

"Thanks for taking care of me and supporting me all this while. I love you" Tae said a few tears falling from his eyes.

Namjoon wiped those tears and cupped his face.

"Tae-ah you are our little brother it is only right for us to support you. Don't say thanks to us ever again. We love you and even years later we will still be there for you" Namjoon said pecking his forehead.

"Okay,Hyung" Taehyung said.

"Let's go. Don't keep your groom waiting." Namjoon said and they walked out.

Minor timeskip

The wedding invitation you guys are invited as well.

  The wedding venue

Author's pov

Jungkook and Yoongi were standing at the alter waiting for the bride.

"Hyung I am so nervous" Jungkook said to Yoongi for the nth time today

"I know but you should calm down.Tae ain't going anywhere" Yoongi said

Jungkook was about to speak again when the wedding music started playing. He looked up and saw Tae coming with Namjoon. His breath hitched. Tae was ethereal.

He was brought out his daze when Yoongi said" Breathe look, we don't want you fainting on your wedding day. Do we?"

Jungkook hurriedly breathed out at the statement.

On the other hand Tae was not any better. Jungkook look so handsome it made him blush.

They both were contrasting each other in their outfits.

(How the others were dressed)

Taehyung slowly walked down the aisle glowing beautifully under the morning sunlight. Soulful music playing in the background. Flower petals were thrown as he walked by the guests. Soon be came face to face with Jungkook with the priest standing by them.

"Please take care of our baby bear" Namjoon said handing Tae's hand to Jungkook.

Jungkook held his hand softly and said" I would take care of him with everything I have" Namjoon nodded and left to join the others.

"I would like you to say your wedding vows now" the priest said after clearing his throat.

"I started loving you at a very young age. I dreamed of getting married with you someday. I pursued you till you agreed to date me. I even got into a plane crash but I was able to get out alive. I was crippled because of that but during all these you still stood by my side supporting me.

Today, we are getting married. I want to thank you for your unending support. Today,I promise to be your partner in crime, your partner in love, and your partner in all of life's adventures. I'll be there to make you laugh when you're feeling down and to hold you tight when you need comfort. With every step we take, I'll be right beside you, supporting and loving you unconditionally. Today, I give you my heart and my forever.I love you Tae." Jungkook ended his heartfelt wedding vows his eyes glistening a bit. With Tae his heart fluttered hearing the wedding vows.

"I started dating you because you persistently followed me. And trust me that was the best decision I ever made in my life. I don't regret giving you a chance to prove your love to me. I slowly started falling in love with you till I was head over heels over you. I also started dreaming of getting married to you. When I heard about your plane crash my heart stopped beating for a while.

So today on our wedding day,I promise to always be there for you, no matter what. Through the good times and the bad, I'll stand by your side, holding your hand. I vow to love you fiercely, with all my heart and soul. Together, we'll build a life full of love, laughter, and endless happiness. I can't wait to embark on this beautiful journey with you. Forever and always, my love is yours."Taehyung concluded his wedding vows looking straight into Jungkook eyes. Jungkook struggled to hold his tears back.

The guests got emotional listening to them, their vows clearly showed how much they love each other.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked Jungkook.

"I do" Jungkook replied.

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked Taehyung

"I do"Taehyung replied.

"Now you can exchange rings"The priest said . Jimin came foward with a tray with the rings on it. Jungkook and Taehyung exchanged the rings and smiled at each other.

Taekook's wedding ring

"Now you may kiss eachother" the priest announced. They both leaned and captured each others lips in short love filled kiss.

They pulled back soon making the guest clap.

The crowd got stunned when Hobi shouted Jungkook's famous line"Party party yeah"

His friends laughed loudly and the other guests started eating and drinking.

Minor timeskip

Wedding reception party

Jungkook was introducing Taehyung to some of his business partners when he heard a shout from behind.

"Jungkook" The person shouted.Jungkook turned and was surprised to see the person.

"Mingyu"Jungkook said and rushing to hug him.

After the hug Mingyu turned towards Tae and gave him a bouquet of flowers and said" Congratulations on your marriage. And thanks for inviting me unlike someone I know" Mingyu side eyed Jungkook.

Jungkook scratched his nape and said"Sorry, I totally forgot to invite you"

"I understand you were busy but you literally promised to invite me" Mingyu scoffed.

"Sorry, how have you been?" Jungkook asked Mingyu.

"I got back to Korea a year ago. I am now handling my father's company now" Mingyu replied.

"Still single?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Unfortunately yes"Mingyu replied chuckling a bit

"Don't worry you will find the one fo-" Tae was cut off by someone calling his name.

"Tae, aunt is calling you" the person said. Mingyu looked up and got lost in the person's beauty.

"Excuse us" Tae said holding that person hand and dragging him.

"Who was that?" Mingyu asked Jungkook.

"That's my cousin, Eunwoo" Jungkook replied and turned towards Mingyu to see him frozen.

"Wait don't tel-" "Yes I think I have fallen in love at first sight" Mingyu quickly interrupted Jungkook.

"Woah. You're lucky. He is still single so you could shoot your shot" Jungkook said winking at Mingyu.

"Well, help me with that. Can you set me  up with him?" Mingyu asked hurriedly.

"I'll tell Tae to do that for you" Jungkook replied taking two glass of champagne from the nearby table and giving one to Mingyu.

"Thanks" Mingyu said sipping on the champagne.

The evening went by with Jungkook and Mingyu catching up. Jungkook introduced Mingyu his friends and family. They profusely thanked Mingyu for helping Jungkook in Canada.

Minor timeskip

Jungkook and Taehyung are now driving to their house. Yes, Mr and Mrs Jeon gifted them a house and practically kicked them out of Jeon mansion saying"Couples need their privacy"

They arrived shortly.Jungkook packed the car and opened the door for Taehyung like the gentleman he is. Taehyung got down and was about to walk towards the house. But yelped when Jungkook carried him in bridal style.

Jungkook carried Taehyung till their shared room and placed him gently on the bed.

"Go take a shower Tae. I will take one in the other rooms" Jungkook said moving to the closet to take his bathrobe. Mr and Mrs Jeon shifted their clothes to their house earlier.

Jungkook went to another room and took as shower whilst Taehyung took one in their room.

After Jungkook finished showering he walked into their room and what he saw made his jaw drop. Tae was sprawled sexily on the bed.

"Come hubby"Tae said gesturing him to come. Like he was bound by a spell  Jungkook moved till he was sitting on the bed by Tae.

Tae pulled him by the collar if his bathrobe and whispered into his ears"Make love to me hubby"

Jungkook snapped out his daze and looked at Tae with hesitant eyes.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked Tae and he nodded.

"I want words, baby" Jungkook asked his voice become deeper.

"Yes,I am sure. Make love to me"Tae replied and that was all it took Jungkook to pull him into a heated kiss.

They kissed passionately and slowly undressed each other. Jungkook hovered over Tae and  looked at him softly.

"If you ever want to stop. Tell me I would stop okay" Jungkook said caressing his cheek softly.

"Okay"Tae replied.

Jungkook started trailing kisses down Taehyung's neck making hickeys all over his neck. It slowly escalated and the room was soon filled sounds of pleasure. That night they both lost their virginities to each other.

They worshipped each other's body all night long making that night eventful as they consummated their marriage.

-----------------------------------------------------------

How was it ? I hope it was interesting enough.

I tried my best to bring out the emotions in this chapter. I hope you felt them.😁

Take care of yourself and I love you all.🥰💕

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

Fake Love Da :)

Fanfiction

130K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
63.6K 2.5K 11
A story of a Billionaire Boy kim Taehyung who study in Seoul's biggest University 'HYBE' with his rich friends..... Jeon Jungkook a poor Guy..a tran...
1M 56.2K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...