EVIL REINCARNATOR

By SamJoe3124

Cha Joon, a twenty-five-year-old college drop spends his life playing a mobile game called Mystical creature... More

CHAPTER 1: A GREAT FALL
CHAPTER 2: GOD'S GAME
CHAPTER 3: SYSTEM/SKILLS
CHAPTER 4: KNIGHT KANE
CHAPTER 5: BAD MEETING EMPEROR/FATHER
CHAPTER 6: DISBELIF
CHAPTER 7: CUMMING
CHAPTER 8: WHAT...? ANOTHER SYSTEM
CHAPTER 9: S-CLASS MANA LEVEL
CHAPTER 10: REBELLION
CHAPTER 11: COPLAY ROYAL FAMILY
CHAPTER 12: BETRAYAL
CHAPTER 13: REVIVAL
CHAPTER 14: A NEW POWER
CHAPTER 15: FIRST SYSTEM TASK
CHAPTER 16: JOURNEY TO VALKYRIE GARDEN
CHAPTER 17: ANGEL
CHAPTER 18 Lord Chancellor/ Chamberlin
CHAPTER 19: MITHELYE
CHAPTER 20: QI
CHAPTER 21: ROYAL COUNCIL MEETING
CHAPTER 22: Ralphye Dilemma
CHAPTER 23: A letter from mother
CHAPTER 24: Surprise Breakfast
CHAPTER 25: INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER 26: THE TRUTH
CHAPTER 27: REWARD???
CHAPTER 28: USELESS SYSTEM
CHAPTER 29: ACCIDENT
CHAPTER 30: NEW SKILLS
CHAPTER 31: DEN
CHAPTER 32: APPLE
CHAPTER 33: SPLIT THE HEAVENS
CHAPTER 34: BEGINING OF LIFE
CHAPTER 35: UNPLEASANT WORDS
CHAPTER 36: TEA PARTY
CHAPTER 37: PURPLE EYE
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 38: REVENGE
CHAPTER 39: INTRUDERS
CHAPTER 40: DARK KNIGHT GUILD
CHAPTER 41: FORCED CHOICE
CHAPTER 42: QUEEN
CHAPTER 43: ISSUES
CHAPTER 44: ASGORATH
CHAPTER 45: LAUGHTER
CHAPTER 46: NEW CULTIVATION REALM
CHAPTER 47: CAUGHT
CHAPTER 48: EMPRESS'S LETTER
CHAPTER 49: TALK WITH THE EMPRESS
CHAPTER 50: TALK WITH THE EMPRESS 2
CHAPTER 51: MISTY MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER 52: MISTY MOUNTAIN 2
CHAPTER 53: THREE HOODED FIGURES.
CHAPTER 54: COLOSSEUM FIGHT 1
CHAPTER 55: COLOSSEUM FIGHT 2
CHAPTER 56: COLOSSEUM FIGHT ENDS
CHAPTER 57: CAKE
CHAPTER 58: SOLUTION
CHAPTER 60: QI TYPE 2
CHAPTER 61: MY NAME IS...
CHAPTER 62: PLEDGE
CHAPTER 63: ENVOY
CHAPTER 64: AMBUSH
CHAPTER 65: THE FEROCITY UNLEASHED
CHAPTER 66: SILVERWOOD MANOR.
CHAPTER 67: KNIGHTS UNITE.
CHAPTER 68: KNIGHTS FALL.
CHAPTER 69: BLINDING LIGHT.
CHAPTER 70: GATHERING.
CHAPTER 71: I AGAINST THE BIG THREE...
CHAPTER 72: UNSTOPPABLE.
CHAPTER 73: SHADOWS DEPTH.

CHAPTER 59: QI TYPE

30 3 0
By SamJoe3124

GODDESS TEMPLE

RATH'S ROOM.

*MUNCH* *EATING SOUND*

*MUNCH*

"Whoa, it seems my observation was right. My daughter is a foodie. She has eaten more than half of the meal I made in less than five minutes. I guess the hours I took to make the meal were not wasted."

Joon said in his mind while watching Rath eat at an incredible pace.

(Joon... this is the Mc's name in the male form. And also, the Mc's name before reincarnating.)

*********************

A FEW MINUTES LATER.

Helena reverted to her female form.

"Umm... Rath, are you still mad at Dad?"

Helena asked after Rath was done eating all the food.

After hearing Helena's words, Rath looked at her dad's expression and she thought to herself that, this was her opportunity to ask for more delicious food. After realizing this, she had a mischievous smile on her face.

*BUZZ*

"Huh? Why did I just fill a chill after seeing Rath's cute smile?"

Helena thought in her mind with a confused expression.

"If Rath is still angry at Dad, would Dad do anything to make Rath happy?"

Rath asked Helena with a cute expression and tone.

"Yes. Dad would do anything to make Rath happy."

Helena replied.

"Heh..."

After hearing Helena's words, Rath had a devious but cute smirk on her face.

"Since Dad would do anything to make Rath happy..."

Rath said as she creates a scroll with her ability.

"I want Dad to cook everything that is on this list for Rath."

Rath said as the scroll opens.

"WHAT THE!..."

Helena said with a surprised tone and expression as she watches the bottom roll of the scroll seem to roll endlessly across the room floor. After the scroll reached its end, Helena picks up a part of the scroll parchment and glances through it.

"He-hehe...Hahahaha!... You little brat, just because I said I'll do anything to make you happy you think you can take advantage of me!? If I don't teach you a lesson sooner or later, you will become a spoiled brat."

Helena said in an angry tone and with a serious expression as she walked up to Rath while squeezing her fist.

"Dad!... Dad, what are you doing?"

Rath said with a wary tone as she saw her dad's scary expression.

"Nothing much. Just wanted to introduce you to my fist of love."

Helena said with a pissed smile.

*BAM*

****************************

A FEW MOMENTS LATER.

Kneeling At the corner of the room with her hands raised and a bump on her head was Rath, after receiving her father's fist of love and being punished.

"Daaaad! I am really sorry. Please forgive me."

Rath begged Joon in a sorry tone.

"As your father, it is my duty to punish you when you do something naughty so you can reflect on your mistake. But until then, your punishment continues."

Helena said as she takes a sip of tea while sitting at the table.

"Oh. ah, I noticed that some of the beasts on this planet have gained intelligence. How did that happen?"

Helena asked in a curious tone.

"Oh, you mean those annoying guys outside. After they gained intelligence, they just kept pestering me all the time. Calling me Goddess this and Goddess that. They are really annoying. If I knew they would be this annoying, I wouldn't have done what I did."

Rath complained.

"So, what did you do that made them intelligent?"

Helena asked.

"Well... after not seeing Father for many years, I got bored after fully mastering my powers. And since I had nothing to do, I decided to learn something new. I started by studying all the different plant species on phoenix island. Then I discovered some fascinating things about them, like how the 'Snobress' has an amazing healing property when I applied it to a wounded animal's wounds. And the 'Demon Brier', which causes hallucinations when eaten... Well, after I was done studying all the plants on Phoenix Island. I decided to study everything about this planet. But as I was studying, I noticed a similar characteristic among all the plants, animals, and beasts."

Rath explains in detail.

"... What similar characteristic did they have?"

Helena asked curiously.

"I noticed that their life force was depleting at a fast rate. Animals that were meant to live for twenty years only lived until twelve. And plants never grow past a hundred years. Even the giant beast who had the life force to live for thousands of years end up dying after five hundred years. And all this was caused by father's power."

Rath explained as she stares at Helena.

"...my powers? You mean my universal QI?"

Helena asked in a surprised tone.

"Yes..."

Rath replied.

"What's going on? ... if what Rath said is correct, that means the power I used to create life is also taking it? But Rath looks fine even after living for thousands of years."

Helena said in her mind as she scans Rath with his divine sense.

"The only reason I can think of as to why the universal QI does not have the same effect on her as it has on other things is because of her body... I see, unlike Rath whose body is made to withstand the impact of a planet. The other creatures I made were all based on Earth's carbon-based lifeform... Shit, how did I forget that one of the reasons I created Rath was to satisfy my need to transcend the limitations of possessing a beast's body when in spirit form."

Helena said in her mind.

"Wait, but how did Rath solve this..."

Helena wondered in her mind as she stared at Rath.

"So, how did you solve the problem of the universal QI?"

Helena asked in a curious tone.

"Well... since the problem was the pressure from a powerful force, I just extracted a less powerful QI from the universal QI."

Rath said.

"What do you mean?"

Helena asked curiously.

"... Dad, just sense the air around you and you would understand."

Rath said with a smile.

"Hmm...? THIS! This is QI!"

Helena exclaimed in surprise when she realized that the entire continent was covered with QI and not universal QI.

"Even though the universal QI is billions of times stronger than QI. I think an environment filled with QI rather than universal QI would be more suitable for weak creatures on the planet. What do you think, Dad?"

Rath asked after explaining.

"Yes. Not everything strong is always better, sometimes weak things are more suitable."

Helena said with a sense of disappointment in herself. She could not believe she missed something this simple.

"Sigh... I guess you created this invincible dome that covers the continent to prevent the universal QI from absorbing the QI you extracted from it."

Helena asked after noticing the invisible dome covering the continent.

"... Yes... that's exactly what I did."

Rath hesitates while replying when she noticed her dad's expression.

"Hahaha. Rath, it seems you are doing a better job at looking after the creatures than this father of yours. I guess sealing my abilities for too long has made me too relaxed."

Helena said as she gets up from her seat, and walks up to Rath, who still kneeling, and places her hand on Rath's head while smiling.

"...!?"

Rath had a confused expression after seeing her father smile.

"Thank you, Rath, for reminding me of a very valuable lesson. 'Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom."

Helena said with a self-reflective tone and expression.

"Rath. I'll be going into closed-door training for a while. I don't know when I'll be out, but when I am back, I promise to cook you twenty meals of your choice as a reward. So, think of what meal you will like me to make before I return. Ok."

Helena said with a loving smile while staring at her daughter.

"Dad, you promise?"

Rath asked with a cute expression as she stretches forth her right pinky.

"Yes, it's a promise."

Helena replied as she also stretches forth her pinky and locks it with Rath.

—--------------------------------

IN SPACE.

After realizing that her universe was full of flaws. Helena decides to sit in space as she absorbs and comprehends every single piece of information collected and stored in the universal QI, throughout all her universes. And due to her helpful habit of reading cultivation novels, she gained some insight into her cultivation.

******************************

FIVE THOUSAND YEARS LATER

IN HELENA'S UNIVERSE'S SPACE.

"Now I understand. I am the Dao, and the Dao is me. I am the absolute principle underlying the universe. I am omnificence. I am omnipotent. I am omnipresent."

Helena said as she opened her eyes. Her eyes were different from before. Instead of their usual purple color, they were pure white.

"Strange... Now I feel complete. Unlike before, when I had to manually search for things, now I can see everything in all my universes at the same time. Even past, present and future events are all happening at once in my mind. And my cultivation base has increased tenfold. I'll call this realm the Multiversal realm."

Helena said.

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER:

"Wow, I was sure the clone would turn out like this but it's still bizarre seeing a copy of myself."

Helena said in her mind with a fascinated expression.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 467 29
This is a story of two worlds, one being the normal earth and the other a magical one set in the medieval times. One school trip to the forest brings...
12 0 6
Pharuan escaped the prisons of the abyss and the demon who had him chained, but a life always hunting or being hunted is not much of a life. Keeping...
74.4K 3.5K 57
Shen Wei and Yunlan meet again in their next life. However, Yunlan was born with his past memories of how Shen Wei killed him. His life purpose now i...
Rue By Peach Perfume

Teen Fiction

114 53 15
Seventeen year old Felken Adalwulf lives with his neglecting uncle after the death of his mother, and the murder of his father. The family has a secr...