๐™ค๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™™, ๐™—๐™–๐™™๐™– ๐™ก...

By cuteashellokitty

โ๐๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‡๐€๐๐ƒ๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘. ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐Œ๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘.โž ! I don'... More

ใƒŸโ˜… CHARACTERS โ˜…ๅฝก
แดแด€ษชษด แดแด„
001. Yoonji
002. Lia vs Mina Myoung
003. Miyoko's turn
004. Ace Dancer
005. Crew Battle
006. Kpop Deathmatch Mission
007. JAM REPUBLIC vs MANNEQUEEN
008. Wolf'Lo vs Tsuba Kill
010. Dating?
011. Break
012. Sleepover
013. Ignoring
014. Apologize
015. 2nd place
016. saturday
017. sunday
018. what happened before the weekend pt 1
019. pt2
20. pt 3
21. Chili
22. Battle Performance Mission
23. LADYBOUNCE vs JAM REPUBLIC
24. mom?
25.
26. what the hell, miyoko?
27. MANNEQUEEN vs LADYBOUNCE
28. yoonji vs vessi
29. we aren't dating!
Ideas
30.
Teaser
31. her?
32. the end
okay?
thank you!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
question
33. special chapter

009. Mega Crew Mission

1.5K 41 3
By cuteashellokitty

"With a score of 3 to 0, Wolf'Lo took the win. As the crossroads of elimination and survival, both crews showed the fiercest and the best battles. As a result, the first crew to leave the fight zone is Tsuba Kill." Daniel says.

Miyoko wiped her eyes as the tears were coming in, Yumeri and Momo were already crying. "I'm grateful to have participated in this show and that we could be here representing Japan. I'm grateful for everything." Yumeri says with tears still in her eyes.

"We learned through our trials and errors. Everyone did their best for this challenge, so it was the best experience for me. Thank you so much." Sayaka says before bowing. "For us who came from Japan, you always cheered us on and you always told us it was okay. Thank you so much for being kind to us."

Miyoko leans onto Audrey and continues to wipe her tears away. "It was the best experience of my life. Being able to fight with everyone here was the most precious time of my life. So I have no regrets at all." Akanen says.

Audrey rubbed Miyoko's back as she let the tears fall from her face. "Thank you for everything. Regardless of our nationality, our looks, or genres we communicated with each other through dance, which we all love. It was the most fun experience of my life, thank you so much." Yumeri says with a smile on her face.

"Please don't forget Tsuba Kill." Miki says with a huge smile, Miyoko clapped when they were all finished talking and had put a smile on her face. Akanen switched the Tsuba Kill chip on the large chart and puts on a faded one which meant they were gone.

"I didn't want them to leave so fast." Miyoko says to her group. "Tsuba Kill, you may leave the fight zone." Daniel tells the group, everyone got up and went to go hug all of the groups. Miyoko hugs Akanen tightly.

"I don't want you to go!" Miyoko says in Akanen's neck. Akanen and her had gotten a big friendship when they saw each other at a coffee shop. They talked with each other and they never hated each other since.

Miyoko bits on her lip and tries to stop the tears from falling. Emma rubs her back and comforts her, which just makes her cry even more. The group of girls walk up the stairs and Miyoko watches them while wiping her tears.

Everything was blurry because of them. Several tears went down her face each time she wiped them away. She hiccuped and was eventually able to stop crying. Kirsten rubs her back and tells her it's okay.

Miyoko sent a heart to the group and smiled, her eyes were puffy and red and her checks were red. Wolf'Lo left after to go say by to the group one more time.

Right now I was in a room and I was telling the staff about when I was little and when I started dancing. "I started dancing when I was little, I was bout 6 years old. Um, I remember seeing all these little kids on talent shows dancing and I just kinda questioned myself. So I started dancing, and then my dad got me into a dance competition program thing and I have just been dancing since. I just felt more like myself when I did it, I felt more confident."

When I finished I went back to my hideout and sat down on the couch.

I felt to go to the salon and I decided to dye my hair half pink, so the top part of my hair was pink and so was my bangs and then the bottom part was blonde. What it looks like

Today was a pool party, and I got surprised by Kirsten buying me a swimsuit. I put it on and then got in the van so we can drive to where the pool party was.

I walked out of the van and got to where the pool was, Audrey was already there with Latrice, Emma, and Kirsten so I'm pretty sure I was the last one to be there. Redlic pulled me over to where there was this see clear surface was and told me to join them.

I smiled and waited for all the girls to go down until it was my turn. I laughed to myself. I turn around and do the pose i was supposed to do before jumping and down in the water happy. It's now time for the barbecue so I sit down in one of the chairs with my group.

Me, Kirsten, Latrice, and Emma went under some thingy magigy and Latrice opened a beer. "Wow!" I yelped when i saw a bubble. I drink my beer and then sigh in relief. After a while I heard a voice.

"hello, I'm Rie Hata." My mouth opens in shock. "I'm here to tell you all about an important mission." Rie Hata says. "Couldn't we just have a break for a day!" I complain to myself. "It's the Mega Crew Mission. A mega crew means a large performance team with many crew members. Now, let's start the Mega Crew Mission." I look at the TV.

I sigh before looking over at Kirsten, I smile at her before looking back at it. I pack my things up before walking away. I look over at Bada and realize I haven't talked to her all day since what happened yesterday.

I suddenly stop and look in front of me. Redy stood there with a huge smile on her face. "HI!" She smiles at me. "Hi, what's up?" I question her, she's suddenly talking to me. "I just want to talk to my friend!" She exclaims.

"Well are you excited for the mega crew mission?" I ask her while walking with her with my arm wrapped in her shoulders. Gooseul is only a bit shorter than me. "I'm very excited." She says cheekily before walk away.

I stop and stare at the pink haired girl walked away with a smile on her face. I sigh and wait for the girls to come with me so we can go back to the building and to our hideout. I'm on my phone in the pink hideout until I heard the TV go on.

I looked up and there was Daniel. "The seven crews who made it out of the Kpop Deathmatch Mission with your survival on the line, great work." I smile at him and continue to pay attention to what he has to say.

"On Street Woman Fighter 2, Tsuba Kill has been the first crew to be eliminated and has left the fight club." The smile on my face fades away as I remember about the girl group. "The competition will only become fiercer now." "well that's great." I say sarcastically.

"Your competition continues in the next mission. The special judge, Rie Hata, has given you the Mega Crew Mission. Here are the rules for the Mega Crew Mission. Rule number one. Mega Crew must consist of 30 or more dancers, including the crew members. There is no limit to the maximum number of members."

"Rule number two. A mega crew must have three directors, including the leaders. The part directors of each crew will be evaluated by the fight judge later on. And the last rule. In the Mega Crew Mission there are three different themes."

The three different themes are Outdoor, Structure, and all gender group. "The Outdoor theme and the structure theme will be taken by two crews. The all gender group will be taken by three crews. Of the crew that chose the same thing, the one crew that showed a better performance than the other crews by utilizing the theme well will be given 100 extra points."

"wow." "That's interesting." Audrey says. "The theme of each crew will be decided by a discussion of seven crews." "Drama." I say out loud. "Each crew will now begin discussing which theme to choose."

"But if we think about what's going to stand out. You can have strong dancers. You can put them anywhere. But if you have a location, that will capture so much." "I'm sure it's beautiful." Audrey says with a smile on her face as usual. I smile at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 670 43
Just a typical love story that started on Instagram. Bebe's Lusher and Female reader. A story that started where a famous dancer and model met a cute...
11K 307 12
Bada lee x oc reader "You're so cute." She said smiling. "What did you say?" She asked, looked up trying to pay attention to wha...
41.7K 911 7
A fiction inspired by Street Woman Fighter 2, a wlw edition. Please do not take this seriously as this is only for the funzies since Street Woman F...
44K 1.1K 16
a past connection and an unexpected encounter, will you be able to forgive her?