Beautiful liar pt2

By yay997

NOTE: check the chapter number before reading the app messed up the order not me This is part two of beautifu... More

Chapter 1
Disclaimer
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 3
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(final)

Chapter 12

444 25 9
By yay997

Hyunjin's pov
I stood shocked looking at the text, M...are you kidding me right now?
"Hwang I swear to god if you are behind this I will make you wish that you had never been born" han yelled cutting my thoughts I glanced up at the younger to see jisung glaring at me while felix looked lost.
"it is not me" I replied shaking my head.
"then who?" Felix said with a raised eyebrow.
" a lot of people know about M felix, the police out families...our friends" I listed.

"no one of them will do that..."
"neither will I" I yelled.
"you did it before..."
"I did it for a reason...i did it because I thought one of you hurt minho hyung and I don't regret doing it"I said drying my face.
"I...like what about minchul and changmin" felix suddenly said he had a point...but I don't think that is true the two left together years ago, to the US it was not shocking at all...i knew there was something going on between them.
"it is not them" I answered.
"how are you so sure of this..."

"it is not the right time to fight...someone is clearly trying to mess up with us and it is not me" I cut him off taking a deep breath, where did this come from now? Like this is all we needed... everything is chaos at the moment.
"we need to meet with the boys" I announced taking my phone" tell seungmin and jeongin I will tell the others" I added looking at Felix.
"what are you trying to do..."
"we need to talk" I cut han off
I am confident that chan and changbin hyung are not behind this and seungmin too....but... Jeongin.

I took a deep breath calling chan hyung to come alongside his boyfriend...this is seungmin and changbin first meeting after six years let's hope it does not turn into a mess.
Han, felix and seungmin don't know about the fact that jeongin is minho's brother...he hid that from them, the youngest was hurt confused after mini left without telling him...i watched from afar at first I thought he was faking it...the older trusted him of course he won't cut him out of his life but I was wrong...minho really left everyone behind him.
"they are on their way here...you know that this is the first time we get them all in the same place..."

"they have to face it felix...chan and changbin hyung are dating now...and I know the younger two have something going on between them" I said making them freeze
"chan and changbin hyung?" han said confused.
"and how did you know about jeongin and seungmin?" felix said with a frown.
"do you really need an answer for that..."
"so you were watching us all from afar like a damn creep" he yelled looking a hell of pissed.
"I was making sure you are safe" I answered.
"and what about us? Me? Didn't you think I want to know that you are safe and sound"he said making my eyes widen, this is the first time since we met that I saw him show any emotions toward me...

"I am sorry....i can't apologize enough for that...i was wrong" I answered swallowing hard...that's what I can say...i made a choice that I regret....
"felix" jisung said making me glance up at the two boys.
"I am fine" felix said clearing his throat.
An awkward silence filled the room which was cut off by a loud ringing, felix threw me one last glance before he walked to open the door leaving me with jisung but none of us said a word.
"jeongin, you came faster than I thought...lix just called you" han said making look toward the entrance to see the youngest...i heard he tried to enter the company wanting to meet me but I did not talk to him.

"I was close by"jeongin said but he was staring right at me before he started to walk closer" I want to ask you one question do you know where is he?" he added looking right through my eyes.
"I don't" I answered he frowned but nodded.
"jeongin, for god's sake...could you tell me why the hell are you looking for minho hyung?" felix yelled" it is so obvious that you are hiding something" he added.
Jeongin was saved by the bell" this is not over" lix said before he went to open the door again.
"what are they doing here?" seungmin's loud voice echoed throughout the whole place making the three of us run toward the entrance.

"leave" the man yelled trying to attack chan and changbin while felix was holding him back.
"hyunjin why did you call us here?" changbin asked looking kind of uncomfortable.
"come inside first..."
"how dare you show your face again...the three of you left...go back from where you came..." seungmin said" felix damn it let go of me"he added trying to escape the other's hold.
"calm down first...we have something important to discus..."
"are you going to forgive him?" he cut felix off glaring at me"did you forget for how long you looked for him? Did you forget how much you cried because of him?"he continued" you don't deserve him hwang"he added making me look down.

"I know I made mistakes seungmin, but this is between the boys and I...please stay out of it" I replied.
"I will...and I will start by leaving..."
"for god's sake seumgmin stop this right now" felix yelled making all of us jump in surprise.
"why are you..."
"M is back" han cut Seungmin off making all of the people who didn't know eyes turn wide in shock...well that at least dismiss that fact that they got a text too...seeing their expressions confirmed that...even jeongin seems surprised ...he is either a good liar or really has nothing to do with this.i mean out of the four boys he is the one with motive....to find his brother.

"are you doing this again?" jeongin asked looking at me.
"I am not" I said clenching my jaw.
"hyunjin, what is the meaning of this" chan hyung asked walking inside the house with changbin...seungmin seemed more calm now so he pushed felix say entering walking toward the living room.
I sighed giving the older my phone to read through the message." I will try to track a number later...but since they sent us messages and they clearly know about M I am sure they used untraceable one"I said as all of us followed after seungmin who was already sitting on the couch.

"do you think minho hyung is getting texts too?" changbin asked.
"I couldn't even find him....if this M has his number we are doomed,"I answered.
"you know what this is not my business....come on jeongin you are coming with me" seungmin said grabbing the youngest's hand.
"hyung, I can't" jeongin said shaking his head.
"why are you staying for him?" the other replied pointing at chan hyung, his voice was dripping with jealousy...and all of us noticed that.
"what no it..it is..."he paused looking at me.
"well, it is either now or never...chan and changbin hyung already knows...it only leaves felix, jisung and seungmin" I said making hsighhed.

"this is about minho hyung" felix said.
"yes it is damn it" Jeongin yelled as tears streamed down his face" I trusted him, after years of being alone I thought found someone who I could count on, but clearly he didn't trust me enough....i looked up to him" he said shaking his head "I loved him he was my....".
"excuse me what now?"han yelled looking terrified.
"what do you mean by loved?" seungmin asked looking pale.
"not like that damn it...i loved him as my family...minho hyung is my half-brother....lee is my dad" jeongin said dropping a bomb on the three men.
"look....look at me all of you" han yelled looking a hell of pissed." I am sick and tired of all the secrets you are hiding...this is your chance....if anyone has something to say it is the right time...because I swear if I find out that you are hiding else from me I will erase from my life" he added.

"hey you can't..."
"watch me hwang"he cut me off.
"I can't believe this...you hated each other...like for how long did you know?" felix asked gulping.
"a while ago...minho hyung was treating me badly  because he found out by chance we are related...we got close after you pushed him" jeongin said making felix's eyes go wide.
"I know I pushed him and he hurt his head...but like how did he make it...and the body they found like...what the hell happened years ago damn it?" he yelled looking between us. "I know I said I don't care but I can't do this...i need the truth"he added.
"take a seat please" I said calmly it is time for them to find out about everything.

"hyunjin don't..."
"please jisung"I cut him off making the man sighed before he sit next to felix...chan and changbin hyung sat next to each other while seungmin and jeongin stayed standing.
Seungmin didn't say a word to Jeongin after he found out but he did not leave either which means he wants to know more about this.
"I will start by telling you about the night minho hyung disappeared...i was walking down the streets it was late...i don't sleep so I went for a walk...i found him running...he looked disoriented...i hated him but he was in a every bad condition...the only thing he told me was to take him to Mr yun, he had an old library in town before he blacked out"jeongin said.

"so you knew he was alive the whole time and you hid it from me...from us" felix said looking at the other.
"I am sorry, I stayed with minho hyung until he git his consciousness back...i was not friends with you at that time but when he told me that I needed to not tell anyone that I saw him I refused, I mean he was hurt and I took him to an old man who I don't even know  "jeongin said taking a deep breath "that day he told me we were siblings....he also told me that some was trying to kill him...i did not believe it at first but then I did...i mean he had no reason to lie... the rest I learned as time passed....kang....and about hoseok"he added.

"who the hell is hoseok?" han asked confused.
"minho's twin brother" I answered making his mouth fell open...i am not sure felix and jisung are ready to hear all this in one go but it is been six years and if I want a chance with them I need to start in a clean page...well kind of...i don't think I am going to tell them about minho hyung and the Darkstone now.
"he was the one who died" felix said making me glance at him.
"what...you mean the body belonged to this hoseok? Like  the hell no one knew about the twin...wait" jisung said with wide eyes" M sent some pictures of minho hyung or who I thought was minho hyung kissing a girl...it was hoseok, M was trying to make me think that my boyfriend was always a cheater...and he cheated on me with hyunjin" he added with wide eyes.

"this is a damn mess" seungmin said shaking his head.
"sorry for lying to you hyung..."
"don't worry about it jeongin, it doesn't really concern me...and clearly I am not that important to you to trust me" the older said walking out of the room.
"I will take care of this" I nodded my head at jeongin who glanced at me....i know he wants to go after the older.
"minho hyung was surprised to find out about hoseok...he found out that he had a twin brother who was kidnapped at birth and his father knew that he was alive...he said who took him had a vendetta with his dad, he tried to keep all of you safe while he looked for the truth about his brother...and and the same time stay hidden from kang" I said making the two boys look at me.

"what the hell is wrong with this kang?like why is he so obsessed with minho?" han asked clenched his jaw.
"you said it...he was obsessed...the last summer when minho disappeared while he was visiting his grandparents, I decided to go and see him for one last time before he leaves...and I found him with kang...he was hitting on him...so I punched him right in the face...kang was minchul's friend that'd how he met minho" I said...god that punch was so satisfying.
"one last time...why is that?" felix asked with a frown.
"jisung as much as you love minho hyung, your suspicious make you think that he cheated with me...but he didn't, there was always this tension between us but he never made a move and either did I...because I knew that he had a boyfriend...a boy who I was in love with too...it was odd....like I just fell pulled to you from all minho hyung's talk about you...when we first met he tried to cheer me up...my best friend had passed away "I said gulping feeling a tear escape my eyes...i miss yeri so much....i wish she was here.

"as the time passed we grew closer and so did my feelings for you and him...the more I knew about you....the more I fell deeper...i was confused at first...like my whole life I thought I was straight but you came to make me question everything....I was thankful for not just minho hyung but all so you jisung....you help me through my darkest time...but seven years ago I made decision to cut minho hyung and you from my life....i knew that there was no place for me with you...it hurt but I had to let go...i helped minho one last time...and after that I learned from the news that he went missing that's why I started the M thing...i told you about most of this when I told you that I am M I know....i just wanted you to know that minho was always loyal to you during your relationship"I explained" well he kissed me and I kissed him once it was in the hospital when he became to check on you after getting hurt....that's it" I added.

Silence filled the place as the only one left here were jisung and Felix...they were watching me with confusion and hurt expressions.
"you knew how much we needed you and you left....i hate you for that" felix said standing up" you mean well but what you did....try to trick me into entering a deal with you...and forcing jisung to marry you is wrong hyunjin"he added standing next to me.
"I was always a mess when it comes to feelings...give me a chance....and show me how to do this the right way" I said reaching to take his hand into mine....his eyes widened but he didn't pull back.
"jisung..."
"you have no idea where minho hyung is now?"han cut felix off.

"he is trying to find out why his brother was kidnapped...my grandfather told me that years ago....i promise that I am going to tell you more but not now...it is already too much....i looked everywhere for him....but I couldn't find him" I replied.
He nodded his head looking at felix" if you want to give him a chance...do it" he said taking the both of us off guard...did I hear him right?
"are you serious?" felix asked.
"for years, I hate him" jisung said looking at me" maybe that's why we are miserable....i am not in love with him...i can't be angry that he left...i was angry because he hurt you...if you are willing to give him a chance and forgive him then I am okay to try on work on this...i am going to my room" he added walking away....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
14K 518 8
ONGOING! [but slow updates] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Mpreg | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Famil...
32.2K 1.9K 33
[COMPLETED] "falling in love with someone you had no intention on falling for, is the most beautiful kind of love. no forcing chemistry, or trying to...
259K 10.9K 42
Hyunjin is a heartless bully, who doesn't consider anyone a friend. Jeongin is just one quiet student, who doesn't want to trust anyone. But what i...