𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 || 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐂...

By sxrahmamaril

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs + ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

1.4K 50 22
By sxrahmamaril

Before they knew it, it was the day of the county fair. Grace, Jackie and Brooklyn excitedly discussed their outfits. Grace ended up lending Jackie a cowboy hat and Brooklyn, a pair of black cowboy boots. Brooklyn paired it with denim shorts and a white sleeveless top.

Brooklyn paid no mind to Jackie and Grace's conversation about Cole, finding no interest in it. Instead, the girl put on her makeup for the event. A small wing of eye liner and highlighter on the inner corner of her eyes.

"Someone's getting all dressed up." Brooklyn -who was zoned out- zoned back in at Grace's comment. "For who?" She added, a hint of teasing in her voice.

Brook got flustered at this, but hid it effectively. "Please, don't start." She kept up her composure quite well, pretending there was no one on her mind. "It's not for anyone." The girl insisted.

Grace didn't buy it for a second. A gentle knock on the door interrupted them. The door slowly swung open, revealing Isaac on the other side of it. He peeked his head through, his eyes immediately landing on the Moreno girl. "Can I steal her from you guys?" His eyebrows raised at the two other girls.

They gave Brook a knowing look and gave Isaac permission to take her from them. Brooklyn avoided their gaze as she walked to the Garcia boy, curious as to what he needed. "Hi." He smiled as she closed the door behind her. "Hi, what's up?" Isaac pulled out a black cowboy hat and a light green flannel from behind him.

"I heard you saying you didn't have a hat and a flannel last night, so you can use mine." He had a tight knitted smile, placing the hat on her head and softly placing the flannel in her hands. Brooklyn looked up at him, thanking him. "Is that all you called me for?" He paused before shaking his head. "I was actually wondering if you wanted to grab some food before the county fair."

Brooklyn perked up at the offer. "Sure, what did you have in mind?" Isaac leaned against the door frame. "Monty's? My treat." He proposed. Brooklyn couldn't say no to pizza. She nodded her head as she put on the flannel, ready to leave.

The girl let Grace and Jackie know that she was leaving before meeting Isaac at her car. "Can we get slushies on the way to the fair too?" Brook asked hopefully, glad to see him nod his head.

The two paid no attention to the time, getting lost in each other's company. After the pizza at Monty's, Brook drove them to get their slushies. Right after Isaac paid, they noticed they were thirty minutes late to the fair.

Brooklyn sipped on her strawberry flavoured slushie every once in a while while Isaac sipped on his blueberry one. When they had both placed the drinks into the cup holders, Brooklyn kept her eyes in the road, not realizing she took a sip of his drink until the blueberry flavour hit her tongue.

"Oops." She mumbled, placing it back. Isaac's jaw dropped. "If you take some of mine, I get to take some of yours." He took her drink and took a long lasting sip. "Hey, that was much more than what I had!" Brook exclaimed in protest, a smile on her face.

"I don't see any proof." The boy smiled. He loved jokingly pushing her buttons. Deep down he knew she loved it too.

They arrived to the fair, quickly being bombarded by their friends. Nathan, Skyler and Kiley. As they said their greetings, the trio noticed something that Brook and Isaac didn't. Brooklyn was holding a red drink while Isaac held a blue one, yet their tongues were purple. The three gave each other suspicious looks before their eyes darted between the two.

"Why are your tongues purple?" Kiley bluntly pointed out, earning a small tap on the arm from Skyler as a sign to stop. "What?" Brooklyn replied confused, looking up at Isaac who was equally puzzled.

Skyler gestured at their coloured drinks and the two started putting the pieces together. Instead of a regular response, the two stuttered while trying to explain. Making their case even worse. Both were too flustered by the assumption to even put together a proper sentence to deny it.

Kiley, Skyler and Nathan's faces were full of amusement, watching as the pair stumbled over their words. In the end, they gave up trying to explain and let them assume what they wanted to. "I gotta admit, I'm not surprised." Kiley mumbled under her breath but was clearly heard by the group.

Brooklyn and Isaac's eyes widened at the comment and they avoided each other's gaze. Their cheeks flushed a light tint of pink.

The awkward tension soon faded and they had an amazing time at the fair, they watched Alex's successful performance at his competition, played a few fair games - where he won her a stuffed capybara keychain and now, Isaac was pulling Brook to go on the ferris wheel.

"Come on, why don't you want to go?" He whined with a gentle pout on his face, begging her to go with him. The girl sighed, finding it hard to say no. "Isaac. I'm scared of heights." She reminded him. "What? You were like nine, I thought you got over that fear." He teased her.

"Oh, shut up." Brooklyn shook her head, a small shiver went down her spine at the thought. "Do you trust me?" He stepped an inch closer, grabbing onto her hand. "Isaac..." She knew where this was going. "Do you trust me?" He repeated with a grin on his face. "...Yes." Brook muttered, followed by a defeated sigh.

He smirked at the answer, dragging her to the ferris wheel. "I'll be right beside you the whole time." As they took their seats, Brooklyn tightly gripped on his arm as they moved up. "I won't let anything happen to you." He assured her, his arm acting like a seatbelt on her as she hugged it. A shiver went down her spine when she looked down.

"Don't look down, look at me." He said, using his free hand to make her head face him. Their faces were inches apart. Isaac gulped nervously when she held eye contact, his hand resting on her cheek. "Are you with Alex?" He asked suddenly. Brooklyn was confused at the question but answered regardless. "No, I-" That was all Isaac needed for him to get rid of the space between them.

His lips met hers in a soft, sweet kiss. It was gentle yet you could tell they both yearned for it. Isaac wanted this moment to never end, but he pulled away, letting their foreheads rest against each other. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that." He breathed out quietly.

Her previously jagged breathing turned into a slow one, feeling comfort in his presence. As the ferris wheel let them down, he helped her off, offering a hand to her. A subconscious smile was plastered on both of their faces from the kiss.

It was getting late and they were both ready to leave. Isaac then noticed Brooklyn's limped walking. "What's wrong?" He asked, concerned. "Nothing, the boots Grace lent me are a bit painful, that's all."

His brows furrowed worriedly. He got in front of her, bending down slightly, implying that he was going to give her a piggyback ride. Brooklyn smiled at the gesture, getting on his back. She hugged his neck and laid her head on his. Isaac snaked his arms around her thighs to keep her steady. Isaac effortlessly walked her across the entire fair until they reached the car.

The rest of the night was filled with laughs and of course, the kiss never leaved either of their minds until they both fell asleep.

---

sᴀʀᴀʜ sᴘᴇᴀᴋs!

sᴏʀʀʏ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴇxᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴏɴɢᴏɪɴɢ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴄʜɪɴᴇsᴇ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ

ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛғᴜʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ

ᴇxᴀᴍs ᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴀʏs sᴏ ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ & ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ sᴏᴏɴ!!!

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴛʏsᴍ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.2K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
426K 28.9K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1M 39.4K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
173K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...