Thousands of people suspected...

By Usingthisusername

The day Su Mingran died happened to be the day the Su family's adopted son Qi Xinghe officially entered the f... More

Introduction/Chapter 1: How dare you push him
Chapter 2: Su Mingran, how long will you continue to bully Qi Xinghe?
Chapter 3: He wanted to stick me with a needle, he wanted me to die
Chapter 4: Get the hell out of here
Chapter 5: Ephemeral freedom
Chapter 6: You don't deserve it
Chapter 7: That's not your fault
Chapter 8: I didn't steal
Chapter 9: Someone who was good to him
Chapter 10: Substitutes
Chapter 11: Exploit
Chapter 12: Rising Star
Chapter 13: No one stood with him
Chapter 15: Recall
Chapter 16: Misunderstand
Chapter 17: Help me find someone
Chapter 18: Moved out of the Su family
Chapter 19: Jealousy
Chapter 20: Swindle
Chapter 21: He lost his fighting spirit
Chapter 22: Fake brother
Chapter 23: Su Mingran jumped down
Chapter 24: The unlucky beginning of the Su family (three chapters in one)
Chapter 25: The Su family organized a group to enter the bureau
Chapter 26: Disfigured
Chapter 27: Does Ah Ran watch the sunset? (3 chapters in one)
Chapter 28: Questioning
Chapter 29: Raise it again, okay
Chapter 30: They will not die well
Chapter 31: I can take responsibility for his life
Chapter 32: Expired medicines
Chapter 33: "Don't be afraid, I will protect you"
Chapter 34: Su Mo, you traitor!
Chapter 35: Retribution
Chapter 36: I don't have it, but I have Xuanxuan
Chapter 37: I was wrong
Chapter 38: Dad, come with me to hell
Chapter 39: The past is gone
Chapter 40: Public apology
Chapter 41: The Su family went bankrupt
Chapter 42: Don't worry about them
Chapter 43: Abandoned by his own mother
Chapter 44: I hope Aran will always be happy
Chapter 45: Kindness to others is cruelty to oneself
Chapter 47: What gift should I buy to make someone happy?
Chapter 46: Since you like to watch it so much, then watch it all at once
Chapter 48: Not enough repentance now
Chapter 49: Son, mom will always support you
Chapter 50: I'm looking at why Xuanxuan rejected you
Chapter 51: I'd like to change my room
Chapter 52: If I did something wrong, you have to tell me in time
Chapter 53: Why does everyone defend him?
Chapter 54: who is the clown
Chapter 55: It's okay, don't be afraid
Chapter 56: I was wrong
Chapter 57: Like or not
Chapter 58: Yes, I'm jealous
Chapter 59: I like him, what's the problem?
Chapter 60: Kiss
Chapter 61: There is no use regretting

Chapter 14: Nursery rhyme

1.7K 59 0
By Usingthisusername

Thousands of people suspected that they all regretted it after they died.
Author: Qi Miao is a bad cat
[ Collect this chapter ] [Get Jinjiang coins for free] [Complain]
Chapter 14

  The surrounding lights gradually went out, and Su Mingran was the only one left in the office.
  When the cleaning lady saw how pitiful he was before she left, she wanted to help but remembered what the leader said and sighed deeply.

  She needs this job very much, but if she helps Su Mingran and her boss finds out, she will be fired.

  The aunt placed some medicine to treat wounds beside him and left Su Mingran to leave work.

  This huge company was completely empty.

  Su Mingran was in a deep coma. He had a headache and wanted to stay asleep and not wake up.

  In his dream, he was back in the small dark room without any light, and the man who abducted him was yelling and cursing outside.

  Men like to shout and be noisy when they are drunk. When they drink to a certain level, they will grab their children or Miss Xiaoling and beat them.

  The other children in the room were awakened by the man's noise. They hugged themselves one by one, buried their heads in their knees, and shivered, waiting for the man to randomly choose someone to vent his anger on.

  Xiao Mingran was very scared and huddled up. He was afraid that he would be picked, and he was also afraid that a man would pick Sister Xiaoling.
  For other children, men only beat and scold them, but for Sister Xiaoling, it was more than that.

  The man would tear off Sister Xiaoling's clothes and push her to the ground.
  Sister Xiaoling would sob at first and ask the man to be gentle, but then she seemed to give up the struggle and let the man make his own mistakes.

  The man wandered outside the house, and finally walked to the room where Sister Xiaoling was, and pulled Sister Xiaoling into the yard.

  Sister Xiaoling struggled, screamed and cried, pleading with the man. Gradually, she could only hear the man's breathing.

  Xiao Mingran clenched his fists tightly, tears rolling down his eyes. He hated himself when he couldn't do anything. He didn't even dare to speak for Sister Xiaoling, because once he spoke, the man would become more violent and Sister Xiaoling would suffer even more. many.
  He covered his ears, hating his own powerlessness.

  It was the first time for Xuanxuan to experience this. He was not very old, so he only knew that men were doing bad things and listened silently.
  But when he saw Xiao Mingran crying, he was a little panicked.

  "Don't cry."

  Xiao Mingran was so frightened that he covered his mouth and said very quietly: "Don't make a sound."

  Xuanxuan awkwardly wiped Xiao Mingran's tears and said very quietly: "Don't cry, I will help you cover your ears. ." He thought it was because the yelling and cursing outside was too harsh, which made Xiao Mingran very scared.

  The sounds outside the yard gradually stopped, and Xuanxuan put down the hand covering Xiao Mingran's ears. "Can you talk now?" he asked Xiao Mingran seriously.

  Xuanxuan was very different from other children abducted by men. He was a little taller and remained silent even when he was beaten by men, which made the men beat him even more violently.

  Xiao Mingran always advises Xuanxuan to try to be afraid of men. Men like to show weakness to him, and when they are beaten, men will not be so harsh.

  But Xuanxuan was very stubborn and had an attitude of refusing to admit defeat. No matter how hard the man fought, he remained motionless and silent.

  And these children are not united. They are jealous that Xiao Mingran has always been given special care by Sister Xiaoling. She treats him coldly and never calls him for any good things.
  Xuanxuan found out several times, but Xuanxuan never ignored them and always protected him.

  After a few times, Xiao Mingran felt an inexplicable dependence on Xuanxuan.

  "He's gone. He should be asleep. He won't come again." Xiao Mingran sniffed. "I don't know how Sister Xiaoling is doing. Is it painful?"

  Xuanxuan just looked at him and said nothing.

  "Let's sleep."

  "Okay."

  Xiao Mingran closed his eyes, and his mind was full of the image of Sister Xiaoling being beaten. He was still afraid, his heart was beating fast, and he couldn't fall asleep tossing and turning.

  Xuanxuan got up and asked, "What's wrong?"

  "I can't sleep."

  "Then let me sing a song for you. Every time I can't sleep, my mother will sing this song to coax me to sleep."

  Xuanxuan sang in a small voice . "Chong Er Fei" has been heard by all children. This song is obviously full of emotions, and Xuan Xuan sang it with precision, as if he was reciting sutras.

  Xiao Mingran couldn't stop laughing when he heard it. Xuanxuan arranged his hands and feet one by one, then covered his eyes and sang again in a serious manner.

  "The black sky hangs low, and
  the bright stars follow each other
  . The insects fly, the insects fly. Who are
  you missing?
  The stars in the sky
  shed tears. The roses on the ground wither
  . The cold wind blows, the cold wind blows.
  As long as I have you by my side."

  As if there is a magical power, Xiao Mingran gradually fell asleep.

  Su Mingran kept playing "Insects fly, insects fly" in his mind until the pain in his brain gradually amplified.

  When he woke up, his eyes were completely dark. After a long time, he gradually saw the light reflected from the window into the office glass.

  I struggled to sit upright from the ground, my whole body ached, my fingers were twitching violently, and my stomach was filled with nausea.

  Su Mingran held her throat, searched for a trash can nearby, and retched.

  I haven't eaten anything all day long, I can't even vomit anything, and my stomach is still churning.

  Her eyes were filled with physiological tears caused by nausea, and they streaked across Su Mingran's pale to transparent cheeks.

  Slowly, more and more tears soaked Su Mingran's cheeks. He missed Sister Xiaoling and Xuanxuan very much.
  If he knew that returning to the Su family was the beginning of another nightmare, then he would rather let Xuanxuan go alone and go back to accompany Sister Xiaoling. He would rather accompany the man who beat and scolded him than a beast.

  But there is no if.

  Su Mingran stood up holding on to the coffee table, but her legs fell down again due to lack of strength.

  After trying several times, Su Mingran managed to stand firm. He held on to the wall and walked out little by little. He didn't know where he was going. There seemed to be no place for him in this world.

  After leaving Su's company and taking the elevator downstairs, Su Mingran walked to the door of the building and fell down.

  ...

  Gao Sheng drove Yang Lingxuan back in his car.

  Yang Lingxuan was invited by another client to visit the exhibition after inspecting the land in the afternoon.
  After visiting the exhibition, the client strongly invited me to sit in the other company's company.

  In today's business circle, everyone wants to please Mr. Yang. Mr. Yang comes from a superior family and has outstanding abilities. In just half a month when he took over the company, he managed to make all the old problems left over by the Yang Group clean and beautiful. , people in the industry speak highly of him.

  As Yang Lingxuan's driver, Gao Sheng was looked down upon by others.

  After driving to a nearby building and waiting downstairs, Gao Sheng got out of the car and smoked a cigarette. He glanced at the surrounding scenery and remembered that the young man he had sent him there in the afternoon had been there.
  Gao Sheng changed his posture and blew out smoke, wondering in his mind how the man was doing and whether he had treated the scratches.

  Gao Sheng was thinking casually when he suddenly noticed something moving around him. He thought it was a mouse and didn't pay attention. He was even thinking that there were mice in such a beautiful office building.

  Halfway through the cigarette, he stomped a few steps and vaguely saw the shadow of a person lying on the ground not far in front of him. He was so frightened that Gao Sheng dropped the cigarette in his hand and ran over in a hurry.

  The clothes of the man on the ground were very similar to those of the young man during the day. His face was turned away from him. Gao Sheng thought about it and continued walking forward.

  He got very close and carefully patted the other person's shoulder. He found that the person was not moving at all. Gao Sheng's hands trembled, fearing that the person on the ground was already dead.

  I patted the other person again and felt that he didn't look like a dead person. His chest was still rising and falling.

  Gao Sheng helped the person on the ground, and the person's face was facing him. He was surprised to realize that it was the young man from the daytime, "Oh my god, why did I meet you again... You really don't want your life!"
  After sighing for a while, he carried Su Mingran on his shoulders. Walk towards the car.

  Yang Lingxuan, whom he had been waiting for, was walking downstairs holding the sides of his forehead.

  Yang Lingxuan had a slight head discomfort. This customer was difficult to deal with today. He originally thought he was just visiting an exhibition, but he was dragged to the other party's company for a few drinks.

  He barely had anything to eat for dinner, and he felt a little uncomfortable after drinking.

  When he arrived outside the building, Yang Lingxuan looked around and walked towards the Maybach. He felt something was wrong.
  Gao Sheng did not come out to greet him, but kept tinkering with something in the car.

  Opening the car door, he didn't like the air inside. He opened the window and told Gao Sheng, "Turn on the air conditioner."

  Gao Sheng responded and hesitated: "Mr. Yang, I might have to trouble you."

  The surrounding lights were dim, Yang Ling Only then did Xuan see a young man sitting in the passenger seat. He was the same young man as the young man this afternoon, but this young man's face was much uglier than that afternoon.

  Yang Lingxuan frowned. He was not a kind-hearted person, nor was he willing to meddle in other people's business.
  In the afternoon, Gao Sheng made an exception and took the young man into the car and sent him to the place he requested. Why could he still see him at night?

  Gao Sheng explained in a low voice, "Mr. Yang, I just saw him lying at the door. It shocked me. I thought he was dead." "I
  thought maybe he was knocked out and suffered internal injuries in the afternoon, so he was unconscious. I want to take him to the hospital for a checkup."
  "I will send you home first, and then send him to the hospital. I will pay for the car wash today, so it won't delay things."

  Rich people like Yang Lingxuan generally have some mysophobia. , Gao Sheng said this clearly to prevent Yang Lingxuan from getting angry.

  But Yang Lingxuan still frowned, "Gao Sheng, you should know that we don't need to be responsible for what happens to him now."

  "But he hasn't woken up yet." Gao Sheng felt strong sympathy for the young man sitting in the passenger seat. When I carried the young man, I was shocked to realize that the young man was too thin. Thinking about it if he fainted on the roadside, I also hoped that someone could save him.
  "I just sent him to the hospital."

  "Send him to the hospital?" Yang Lingxuan's tone suddenly turned cold, "He relies on you after he wakes up and wants you to pay the medical bills. What are you going to do?"

  Gao Sheng was stunned and looked at Looking at Su Mingran, he said hesitantly: "It shouldn't be..."

  Yang Lingxuan closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes again, the impatience in his eyes was already obvious, "Please handle it yourself."

  Yang Lingxuan said to unnecessary Strangers have absolutely no empathy and even sit back and watch.
  His father had always felt that Yang Lingxuan lacked this aspect of emotion, and always wanted to change him, but Yang Lingxuan did not change.

  He has no strong feelings for anyone or anything, except for his parents who raised him since he was a child. He has almost no friends because he is too cold-blooded.
  Except for one person.

  Gao Sheng noticed Yang Lingxuan's tough attitude, and then came to his senses and realized that he had made Yang Lingxuan unhappy. He gritted his teeth and prepared to carry the co-pilot to the nearby duty room and call 120 again.

  After thinking about it, Gao Sheng suddenly felt that this method was the best way. Let 120 handle it, and it was all because of his impatience.

  Gao Sheng got out of the car and opened the passenger door, and when he was about to move people, Su Mingran, who was in a coma, suddenly sobbed and said something, as if he was singing.

  Gao Sheng ignored him and continued to move when he was suddenly stopped by Yang Lingxuan, "Don't move."

  "What?"

  Yang Lingxuan looked at Su Mingran closely, "What is he singing?"

  Gao Sheng leaned closer to listen, "It's a song Children’s songs.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 5.2K 22
After the events of season 4 stranger things, Will must deal with the hardships of feelings he holds for his best friend as well as the torture vecn...
656K 34.8K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
40.4K 134 15
Smut and one shots of Tom Holland and characters he's played
50.4K 1.3K 81
He transmigrates into each world as a cannon fodder. The original cannon fodder would always be pregnant when he transmigrates over. He was forced to...