MY PAKINDIAN LOVE IN KOREA😊😊

By YOOMINERS

Love story of a Indian+Pakistani girl jiminie living and studying in Korea with her korean best friend taehyu... More

EPISODE:01
INTRODUCTION
EPISODE:02
EPISODE:03
EPISODE:04
EP:06
EP:07
INTRODUCTION (2)
EP:08
EP:09
EP:10
EP:11
EP:12
EP:13
EP:14
EP:15
EP:16
EP:17
EP:18
EP:19
EP:20
EP:21

EPISODE:05

96 7 2
By YOOMINERS

DOUBLE UPDATE YOONMINERS 🤭

jiminie pov:
      As soon as I touched the screen,his pic showed up...(senior)was the only word which came in my mind...it means senior is my yoon and yoon is my senior...means we both are fiance and unimates...ahhhh...what am I saying😫...well god is on my side,as soon as I turned around...I saw him(my senior possessive fiance)Infront of me looking at me wide-eyed too😳...he is actually good looking I mean those cat eyes like before have grown maybe little,nose is still same and his lips still thin like in childhood..his skin and face is still pale...he is looking hot,handsome and everything at same time ..he like always wore black outfit along with the watch I gifted him previous month...but his gaze its little different from childhood... I mean his gaze is intense, possessive and admiring one like he is taking his time to admire adult me😳his gaze still makes me weak like before...I looked up little only to meet his cat eyes gaze...his eyes are cat-like but gaze is like tigers gaze on prey....his intense stare is making me more nervous...I can't handle it so I should break him out of thoughts too...I tried to sound non-affected but my voice came all nervousness and shutter filled..(l..listen) ... aish(look down again)..what will he think
Yoongi's look😏(by readers choice of course)

The watch jiminie gifted him through her mamma😊

YOONGI'S POV:
    I opened the pic but before it opens...that white traditional dress wearing girl turned and looked at me shocked...my eyes also widened as I remembered she is jiminie Tae friend..she resembles her the most .. before my mind could conquer something,I looked down at my mobile and saw the pic....

Shit.. I cursed in my mind...she is my baby mochi...she remembles her child version too...but wait(looked up and down towards jiminie outfit)she looks beautiful, gorgeous and elegant in pak-indian traditional dress(dresses fashion is little-bit same in Pakistan and India)...her white dress along with that silver pair of jumka and bangles...her hairstyle and little make-up are only representing her natural glow and simple looks like she and I both love.

..can I say that i min yoongi again fall in love with my traditional little fiance.. I saw how she blushed under my intense gaze...she looked down like she used to do...she still wears the evil-eyes off bracelet Like i do...I was noticing her every minor action Nd she knew that...I was enjoying the view of my little grown up fiance like prevent untill she called out like childhood...

.(l...listen)

Her voice is angelic like always...okay,enough of testing my fiance patience...I looked towards her eyes and she also made eye-contact with me at that moment...I said In my deep and normal soft voice(only for her)...what is it little jiminie??

AUTHOR'S pov people:

         Hearing yoongi's deep tone along with soft voice sent shivers over jiminie spine...she looked down blushing which made yoongi smirk...yoongi back to his normal confidence took step towards jiminie...jiminie was halted on her step...she didn't knew what to do...the weakness she feels around her fiance wasn't helping her at all...she blushed as yoongi's cheek made contact with her cheeks when yoongi went near her ear and whispered (you didn't answered me baby mochi?) yoongi backed away after placing peak on her cheeks like childhood...jiminie answered while looking down(y..you were in daze s ...so I called you..)hearing her yoongi chuckled making jiminie to look up.

..she looked up and her face turned into beautiful smile as she saw the gummy smile she missed 9 and half years...

Yoongi stopped laughing as he saw his little love smiling at him...he swears he never saw any beautiful view like his fiance smile...jiminie also stopped laughing and looked at her fiance who was again busy admiring her...
Your smile is still beautiful which makes me loose senses like childhood.. unknowingly yoongi blurted out his feelings making jiminie smile shyly ..she gathered little courage and said (your smile is also the one which makes my mind relax and my heart calm)yoongi unable to control himself peaked his fiance forehead who in return closed her eyes enjoying the warmth...(i missed you baby mochi)...(i did too yoon)..yoongi hugged her while she hugged back staying there for few minutes...

      A phone call rang...making yoonmin seperate from hug...yoongi picked the call only to head
(You kitten child of mine...don't just keep jiminie busy hugging and kissing her...make her eat too..she must be hungry)
W/o waiting for any reply min jina cut the call making jiminie laugh and yoongi embrase at (kitten child)...

General pov:
Yoongi bought his hand out for jiminie to hold which she gladly accepted

and then walked towards their seat in hall..

. yoongi pulled out chair for jiminie and made her sit which made jiminie smile at her fiance gentleman behaviour...yoongi too took seat and waited bought them menu...yoongi gave menu to jiminie who looked at him confused....(order what you wanna eat as dessert..they don't keep gulab-jamun so order Korean sweet...while your favourite Indian mix Korean food will arrive in few minutes)..jiminie nodded towards her fiance and asked for(secret)....

     Waiter walked away from there to bring the ordered food...while yoongi holded jiminie hand on the table(well...she is my fiance..I can do whatever i want... enjoy with your girl...if single then go to hell) was clearly written on his face which jiminie can read easily...well she knows her fiance way too much...(do you still remember my favourite dishes)jiminie asked in soft voice making yoongi look at her...he smirked and said in little voice only audible for her(well as much I remember about you,I can guarantee you that I will remember your moles number on your body too)jiminie immediately blushed and looked at yoongi giving a look like (see where we are ...then talk)making yoongi chuckle...( I know you have mole on collarbones mochi)hearing yoongi jiminie nodded well what can she do...her fiance knows her way too much...(okay sorry bub..I was kidding...so your dream to become doctor is going to be true...how does my dr.jiminie feels)yoongi asked with smile knowing his baby mochi might take her joke seriously which she didn't after all she knows her fiance nature...(it's good feeling till now..but I don't know whether I am capable of being doctor or not)jiminie expressed her insecurity Infront of yoongi since childhood and yoongi always encouraged her about that...yoongi saw the insecure look on his fiance face so he got up from his chair and kneeled down not caring about anyone(hey baby mochi..look at me...see your all insecurities are wrong, okay...you are good doctor otherwise tell me how did yo clear college entrance exam even my present marks were risking my selection but you just came home and  everyone just announced in society that our jiminie got selected ...you know it too that you are naturally born smart and beautiful....your hardwork has always paid and will pay in future also ...stop these insecurities...I am going to beat virdhan and Karan ..those two brats are the reason you feel insecure) hearing yoongi's last line jiminie giggled making yoongi smile at blessing of watching his fiance eye smile...

Meanwhile,virdhan and Karan in Pakistan=sneeze,sneeze+sneeze...with sanjana saying (drink karha(natural ingredient juice)you brats...who told you to shower in rain...

Back to Korea:
Yoongi sat on his seat back after jiminie smiled mouthing thankyou making yoongi nodd and part her head...yoongi sat on his seat and said in teasing voice(i'm not going to let you eat more than 5 pani Puri's)hearing yoongi jiminie whinned...(why....it's my fav... I'm not going to share..pretty please yoon...let me have it today..I promise I won't eat it more than once in month)yoongi immediately agreed after watching his fiance pleading puppy eyes ..(well jiminie is sour food lover but it also causes her stomachache so her in-laws and family is little precautions)yoonmin talked for a while and then waiter served the food...yoonmin were happy after having friendly conversation ...they both had soft smiles on their faces😊
Enjoy the food(waiter said and left from there)
Jiminie slowly picked yoongi's fav food and placed it in his bowl while yoongi did the same...they both smiled at eachother and then Bagan eating..
They also feed e/o few bites while jimin enjoyed her pani Puri's the most among all dishes...
(This is what our relationship is"understanding relationship"we can know what other feel and want by just looking at e/o.. I'm happy that yoon hasn't changed in all these years and still knows me better than everyone)jiminie smiled at her thoughts and continued having food after serving yoongi few pani Puri's being little loving making yoongi look at her and smile...

Food:

AFTER DINNER:
(So mochi...which activity are you joining for junior's prom)jiminie looked at yoongi for a moment before saying his favourite activity with a smile on her face (i'm joining dance activity)hearing jiminie ,yoongi smiled as he remembered how much jiminie and he used t dance..sometimes couple dance and then sometimes normal dances on songs...jiminie noticed yoongi smiling and patted his hand making yoongi look at her(what are you smiling?)yoongi passed his mobile to jiminie who took it confused and also smiled seeing the picture of one boy and one girl in half-way dance position...(do you still remember these steps on our fav song)yoongi nodded and said (we will surely dance on our fav song in our wedding and also in junior's prom if you want)jiminie looked at yoongi before asking seriously(are you okay sharing about our relationship?like we are engaged) yoongi drank a sip of wine and said softly (if you are comfortable then i am also okay..if you still need time then you can take as much as time you want...I will never force my decision on you and you know that too baby mochi..so think for now and tell me when you are ready)listening yoongi's thoughts,jiminie smiled admiring her fiance and nodded...she then took a bite of mochi stretching it...yoongi chuckled as he saw the way jiminie enjoys mochi...he also took sip of wine admiring his fiance😉

Their date was basically sharing all thoughts and insecurities😊

Author's pov:
I don't know if you all enjoyed it or not...I don't know the dating talks and other things..so I just put my thoughts..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 29.9K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
286K 11.7K 61
Jk: how dare she to insult me in my office itself.... Tae: what does he thinks of himself, to shout at me infront of so many people...... Jk: would u...
139K 6.1K 58
'' Im pregnant ! '' '' Huh ?! '' In which Jungkook has to marry someone at the age of 16.....Because of his grandmother's last wish.. And the person...
791K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...