MY PAKINDIAN LOVE IN KOREA😊😊

By YOOMINERS

Love story of a Indian+Pakistani girl jiminie living and studying in Korea with her korean best friend taehyu... More

EPISODE:01
INTRODUCTION
EPISODE:02
EPISODE:03
EPISODE:05
EP:06
EP:07
INTRODUCTION (2)
EP:08
EP:09
EP:10
EP:11
EP:12
EP:13
EP:14
EP:15
EP:16
EP:17
EP:18
EP:19
EP:20
EP:21

EPISODE:04

88 3 0
By YOOMINERS

AUTHOR'S POV: hello yoominers ☺️..I'm glad and thankful of all of your support...so thankyou to all of you and let's grow old together☺️

---------------------------------------------7----------
NEXT DAY NIGHT TIME:😉
      Let's see in girls dorm first....

    Tae was watching her friend going crazy....(jiminie stop bitting your nails)tae said making nails biting jiminie look at her and pout..(then what should i do tae...I'm feeling nervous,even after i have practiced how i will talk with him,i have ironed my dress two time and choose jewellery after asking ma and you ... still I'm nervous and little...)jiminie stopped her last words with little blush...(shy)Tae completed her words making her nod...(so will biting will help you)Tae asked giving curious gaze...jiminie looked at her and threw the nearest pillow towards her face...(you are saying all this casually because you have seen jk Bhai everyday and meet his family once in a week but me...I have only see mumma and papa but seeing h..him(shutter with shy face)after 9 and half years is...something you know...I don't know how my possessive fiance looks like...I don't want to be nervous but what can i do ...it's natural instinct)as soon as jiminie completed her words,tae gave her teasing gaze to which jiminie gave what look....tae smirked and sat beside jiminie placing her arm around jiminie shoulder making her look at her...(is my little jiminie in love with her possessive fiance) listening Tae teasing voice jiminie stood up from bed and said pointing at Tae(you...i will kill you) saying this jiminie picked up pillow and started running behind Tae as Tae started running around room..

Taeminnie layed down on bed after soo much running with their messy hairs..(you should get ready now jiminie...it's already 8pm)hearing Tae ,jiminie looked at wall clock and it was actually 8pm,she immediately took her two time ironed dress and rushed to bathroom to change...
After 10 mints:
    Jiminie came out of bathroom wearing beautiful white dress and did minimal natural makeup along with silver earrings and curled her hairs as Tae suggested and helped her...after half hour: jiminie was all ready after taking blessings from lord Krishna and lord radha and waiting outside of dorm along with tae for her in-law's driver to pick her up....( as it was her mamma order to go for engaged blind date and her possessive fiance too)... People were staring at jiminie making her feel awkward while Tae was feeling proud that she has soo much beautiful friend along with talents like beauty with brain ...after 2 min of waiting,driver arrived and jiminie sat in car and bid bye to Tae who waved back and went back to dorm...

Jiminie pov: I am nervous but happy too...after 9 and half years, I'm meeting my fiance ...how will he look now,same cat face or now tiger face(giggle)... I don't know how to feel but I'm feeling like today our bond will either improve or either disapprove...I wish it improve☺️...does my kitty still love me as I do and does he still remembers my likes and dislikes like in childhood..he better remember them otherwise I will tell mumma...bad kitty if he doesn't remember his kitten fav😗😗..but I'm excited 😊...kitty!you little Minnie is coming 🤭(thought while placing her head on windows as there was empty road)

Author here people:our Minnie baby is nervous and excited ..let's see with our yoon😏

Yoongi and friend's dorm:

Yoongi's condition wasn't simple as his whole dorm wardrobe was spreaded here and there...namjoon was giving him(what the fuck bro) loom look while yoongi just ignored him savegely...namjoon also sighed amd gave his jinnie a call...while yoongi looked at his spreaded clothes..he sat down on his bed and looked at time in his mobile (5pm)...he sighed and took his spreaded wardrobe in his hands and threw it in wardrobe w/o correcting their face and structure... yoongi w/o looking at his confused roommate walked out of his dorm room after collecting his mobile,wallet and car keys...yoongi came out of his dorm and took his car from parking lot...

Yoongi ironed the girls who were giving his seducting looks and heart eyes...(bro!he is engaged and especially whipped fiance😏)...yoongi speedup his car as he saw one idiotic medical college department beauty...

After 15 min:
Yoongi parked the car Infront of min mansion.

Mr and mrs.min room and jk room😗

..he entered in the mansion and saw his mother sitting ...he went towards her and hugged her...(mom...help me)hearing her son winning for first time...mrs.min jina understood what is reason of his son winning...she smiled and asked (what help dear)...yoongi looked at her and dragged her towards his room...yoongi took his mom to walk-in-closet and stood behind her...(help me get ready for date so that I look handsome and my little mochi immediately kiss my cheeks being impressed)yoongi said giving his gummy smile making min jina to slap his head making him whine..(brat..if your in-law's got to know about your this thinking..they will break the engagement also)min jina said while turning and looking into her son closet to choose his date outfit not knowing she triggered her son sensitive part(i.e=losing his baby mochi)...

Yoongi's pov:
     No..never....my little mochi will be only mine wife...even my-in-law's can't change that....I will keep her safe and sound with me...I can't live w/o her ..she is my part now...like breathing is important,her name is also important in my life...yes! I won't ever do anything that makes my baby mochi hate me..or my-in-law's break relationship btw me and my mochi...yes...I was thinking all this but came out of my possessive thought's as mom said me to get ready after wearing the outfit she choose...well I'm little mamma and little dada boy..(smile) but I'm myself more...I took the clothes and went to get ready after i saw it was 8:30pm...I already spent my evening by watching some date tips (i need to impress my baby mochi)...I got ready wearing black outfit and went down after touching my mom and dad feet for blessing..I usually do this whenever I'm going for some works where I need my parents blessings the most(it is every time)...I bid Byes and walked outside of mansion...I sat in car and started driving..my mom already sent driver for my fiance as she was thinking of coming for date alone... hell no...she can't come in night even it's 6:00pm..it's dangerous for her😗..I smiled at my this possessive and caring side,only for my fiance..well I'm nervous but by thinking about my all planning...I'm feeling excited... mom had told me that she will send me my fiance adult pic and mine to her after we reach date spot but I believe that even if mom doesn't,we will identify ourselves...aish...I'm thinking soo much to distract myself from nervousness (chuckle)

DATE SPOT:
      Yoonmin reached royal restaurant ...one side jiminie walked towards garden of the restaurant waiting for her fiance as they both will meet here before date(it's hard mamma plan) while yoongi also reached restaurant...he came out of his car and gave keys to person standing for parking cars...after giving keys...yoongi walked towards backside of restaurant where garden is ...he smiled as he saw the garden decorations...he then walked towards the pine tree where his fiance is standing waiting for him...yoongi was 2 step away from girl with white traditional clothes below pine tree he saw from far...he received the pic which he wanted from yesterday while jiminie was standing below pine tree back facing the 2 steps away person from her...she also received a pic which is of her kitty...she gulped and opened the pic........soon the pic opened and jimimie tapped on it ....her eyes widened as she saw the pic of person she already meet

..

Same reaction was of the hero too...

So yoonmers... pic's limit is over ...so I will upload it in next ep😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
233K 11.8K 60
Two rival families. Young love. Unraveling secrets. A story of jungkook who belongs to Jeon family and Jimin who belongs to Kim family. What happens...
47.9K 4.5K 55
Kim Seokjin and Kim Jimin, brothers with different goals in life. Kim Jimin married right after college, while Kim Seokjin hoping to finish college a...
286K 11.7K 61
Jk: how dare she to insult me in my office itself.... Tae: what does he thinks of himself, to shout at me infront of so many people...... Jk: would u...