๐’๐‚๐ˆ๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐’๐“ ,, xolo ma...

Von megavrses

โ you got a crush on me, you're gonna fall for me, theory is no good when it comes to love โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... Mehr

๐’๐‚๐ˆ๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐’๐“
cast
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty five.

twenty four.

441 20 11
Von megavrses

˚⋆❀ SCIENTIST
chapter 24 — chaotic christmas cookies

"WHAT IS UP EVERYONE, WELCOME to a new video. i haven't posted on here since july, so the switch from summer to winter on my account will be disturbing..." kamri said as she leaned on the counter.

"but today we have a special guest, or special guests." kamri smirked.

she put on her grinch elf cat and then took out a large red back that looked like santa's sac.

kamri pretended to be pulling something out, and then flung herself backwards, where xolo and jacob were crouched down.

"sorry about that. and now i dropped the guests..." kamri said standing back up.

"guys get up." she said, looking down. xolo and jacob got up, groaning as they rubbed their heads and sides.

"you couldn't have dropped us any harder no?" jacob said.

"careless." xolo whispered. kamri shrugged, "they seem a little angry.."

she picked up two grinch christmas hats, and put them on each of their heads.

"cheer up, cause we are gonna have a very fun time today." kamri said.

"xolo why are you so damn tall." she said as she tried to put the hat on his head, even thought she was only 5 inches shorter.

"or maybe you're just short." xolo said. "i'm five seven, so don't even try me asshole." kamri snapped.

"whatever."

kamri clapped, "okay so jacob do you want to tell everyone what we're doing today."

"my pleasure. today we will be making christmas cookies because it's christmas eve and kam is no longer sick and bored." jacob said.

"and he is correct! but this intro is going way longer then i expected so let's just get started cause i want to watch some movies tonight."

kamri's actual intro started to play, and once it was done it cut to kamri pushing the camera back to it showed the ingredients.

"oh my gosh, i didn't even show our marching outfits." kamri said.

"take off the sweaters." she said to the boys as she gritted her teeth.

they both groaned, muttering to themselves as the took off their hoodies to reveal their black crop tops.

"so, this is the fit. grinch pj pants with black crop tops and the grinch santa hat." kamri smiled.

"xolo and jacob love their crop tops." she said turning around to see them. "right guys?"

"yes, we are so happy." xolo emotionlessly said. "never been happier in my life." jacob said.

kamri looked at them in the camera, smiling and then cleared her throat.

"so we will be making vanilla cookies today, and here are our ingredients."

"we have two sticks of butter, sugar, vanilla extract, an egg, flour, baking powder, and salt."

"you're forgetting about the bowl, mixer, pan, and measuring cups kb." jacob said.

"those are supplies, not ingredients." xolo said, and kamri smiled at him. "those are supplies, not ingredients. aw shut up loverboy." jacob mocked.

"aren't you in love with kam's best friend?" xolo said to him. "bitch..."

"i think the crop tops are making them feel a lil sassy." kamri whispered to the camera.

it then switched to jacob reading the recipe off a paper, "preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit..line two baking sheets with parchment paper."

kamri went to go preheat the oven as xolo showed the camera the pans covered in parchment paper.

"i ate." he said showing how perfectly even it was. "okay then..."

"now we have to beat the butter and sugar." xolo said.

"like how i beat kam in uno two nights ago." jacob said.

"ha ha ha! knee fucking slapper." kamri said hitting her knee.

the loading symbol popped up on jacob's forehead.

xolo put the two sticks of butter into the bowl, and kamri reached over to get the sugar.

"was i like the only one who used to eat sugar randomly when i was a kid." she said as she measured the flour.

"yeah, i mean who didn't." jacob said. "i used to get beat the fuck out of for doing that." xolo said suddenly, and kamri and jacob turned to each other with shock on their face

"ramario! dejar de come todo la azúcar en la casa o la llorona secuestro tú in tu dormir!" xolo said bringing his voice a bit higher.

"what does that mean." kamri said a hit scared.

"stop eating all the sugar in the house or the llorona will kidnap you in your sleep." xolo said.

"what's the llorona..." jacob said. "you don't want to know, all you do need to know is i never ate sugar from the bag since then." xolo said.

"that's...horrifying..." kamri said, and everyone went silent.

kamri then started to do what is love by twice, the music playing bass boosted in editing.

"okay let's mix it." jacob said putting the mixer in in the bowl and mixing it all together.

pieces of sugar and butter flew out, and kamri screamed as she told jacob to turn to level down.

"it was on 6.." jacob said. "that's 5 too many!" kamri said as she hit his neck.

he continued to mix, and then xolo went and got the strainer.

"next is to sift 3 cups flour, 3/4 tsp baking powder and salt." xolo said.

"actually it's not..it's the 1 and a half tsp of extract and the eggs." kamri said.

"you getting sassy with me norman?" xolo said. "maybe? what you gonna do about it." kamri said.

he chucked, poking his tongue into his cheek. "yeah i'll deal with you when we're done..in private."

kamri's eyes widened and xolo smiled. jacob looked between the two, then rolled his eyes at the camera.

"oh snap out of it." he said as he threw a bit of the flour, baking powder, and salt combination at the two.

"jacob what the fuck!" xolo yelled at him. "you're done you ass." kamri said.

she put her hand in the bowl, smearing the butter and sugar onto jacob's shirt.

"you're literally a fucking....shit i can't say that on camera." jacob said.

"exactly. bitch." kamri said, and a period ahh period uh audio played.

jacob just shook his head, and took off his shirt. "bro..."

"disgusting." he said as he threw his shirt. he then looked in the camera, "damn i look good."

jacob started to flex in the camera, rubbing his abs. "stop flexing in my video, it's gross." kamri said.

they continued, putting everything into the bowl and mixing it. then they got to cutting it with the cookie cutters.

everything went smoothly, a few jokes, memes in the video, and bullying going on.

"and let's put these in the oven now." kamri said as she held the two trays.

she turned around, handing a tray to each of the guys. "go."

they both looked at each other and then back at kam. "what?" jacob said.

"put it in the oven, i just got my nails done and i don't want to screw them up." kamri said.

"from putting two pans in the oven..." xolo said. "yes, now put them in. gosh..." kamri said.

jacob sucked his teeth before him and xolo put the trays into the oven. "see what we go through, we're bossed around on the daily." xolo said.

"they're okay guys, don't call the pj masks please." kamri said popping into the frame.

the camera then cut to kamri holding it, showing everyone decorating their own batch of cookies with the grinch playing in the background.

"so it's like 10 pm now so we are watching movies while decorating, and mine are the cutest obvi..."

"no, no show them mine." jacob said. she moved the camera to show his, "trash!"

"unlike mine, like look at the mean girls." kamri said showing her cookies that were decorated too look like the mean girls in their christmas outfits.

"but not cady...fuck cady." kamri said. "we see why you're so mean. regina george...sharpay evans." jacob said.

"shut up." she said to him, and then showed xolo's.

"xolito is very concentrated, he's barely watched the movie." kamri said.

"cause...i've been making me and you." xolo said holding up two people.

"aw...xolo we're so cute!" kamri said, turning the camera so it was recording her and xolo as he held up the cookie version of them.

"so now are you going to eat kam, but imagining a different way..." jacob said.

"oh my fucking - jacob scott thomas bertrand!" kamri said and then the video ended.

nayah speaks !!

shocked their house hasn't blown up with all the chaos yet...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1K 41 20
"What kind of name is Lucky anyway? Asides from stupid." "It makes sense when you meet my brother. My parents hoped for at least one twin to not be a...
61.5K 1.7K 69
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...
13.3K 303 12
"Summertime is meant to fall in love I wrote you a poem for your surprise, it's right by your side" ๐—”๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐——๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐˜‡ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ...
35K 978 23
read all because of detention first! โœ”๏ธ: november 11 sequel.. relationships will be tested..