twenty one.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVEEEE

˚⋆❀ SCIENTIST
chapter 21 — studio sessions

˚⋆❀ SCIENTISTchapter 21 — studio sessions

"YOU KNOW KAMI...I'M KINDA nervous." xolo said while he and kam drove to her recording studio.

"why xolo?" kamri asked. xolo stayed quiet and then spoke up again. "well, you work with really successful people, and you're also successful. and i've..just been in one show." xolo said.

"but that show is also successful. and you're successful in the acting industry and we're successful in the music industry, two different things. you really can't compare them." kam said, parking in her space.

"i guess." xolo slumped into his seat. "you'll be okay. i promise." kamri said again, leaning over and kissing xolo.

he smiled at this, cheering up. xolo and kamri got out the car, kamri locking it before they began to walk into the building.

"arthur good to see you again." kamri said fist bumping the security guard.

"you too kamri. am i gonna hear some music from down here?" he said.

"you know it." kamri said. xolo then waved to the man, and walked with the girl.

"so you're like buddy buddy with everyone here?" xolo said while they waited for the elevator.

"uhh...sorta. i was here a lot when i was spitting out albums and ep's left and right, so essentially i didn't really have a choice." kamri said.

xolo nodded, "i've always wanted to make music. probably not sing, but rap."

"hey well, my team can help you out. they've worked with a lot of my friends who wanted to start their music career because i told my team about them. if you really want to.."

"maybe...i'll think about it." xolo said. a loud ding came from the elevator, the duo getting out as they walked towards the only door on that floor.

when kam and xolo came in, the people inside all turned to them, and kamri's producer turned to her.

"vingt minutes retard encore , ceci est les septième fois a d'affilée, ne compter pas les de votre dernier album." ethan said in french.

"20 minutes late again, this is the 17th time in a row, not counting the ones from your last album."

"oh allez, je suis toujours être en retard. sauf nous créer incroyable chanson de ma retard." kamri said putting her purse down.

"oh come on, i'm always late. but we create amazing songs with my lateness."

"oui, oui nous faire." ethan said. "yes, yes we do." her team went back to talking, xolo sitting down on the bench.

"i didn't know you spoke french.." xolo whispered to kamri. "yeah, my dad is from france. and i lived there for a few years."